• Published 17th Nov 2012
  • 699 Views, 0 Comments

Back Corner - MONSTERmama



A collection of half-baked ideas.

  • ...
 0
 699

Scootaloo as Naruto

This would be it. Today, Scootaloo was going to be a part of a team with three other ponies! The pegasus filly ran down the hallways to the third room. Inside the room she found two other ponies already waiting. One was Sweetie Belle, the little filly that always dyed her mane black for some odd reason, and the other was Applebloom, the prettiest filly in the school. Look at her! She had a bow! That was the peak of feminity! And, as a rule of hoof, females were always prettier than males! Thus, the girlier, the prettier!

A+ logic.

"So, where's our teacher?" Scootaloo asked ethusiastically.

Sweetie Belle looked up from whatever brooding she was doing to give Scootaloo a passive look before going back to that grumbling junk. Applebloom was entirely too focused on Sweetie Belle'es DAZZLING BISHOUJO LOOKS to really pay attention to the fact that, oh hey, Scootaloo had /spoken/.

"WHERE THE MESS IS OUR TEACH?!"

"Shut up!" Sweetie Belle all but hissed.

Somehow, Scootaloo got the feeling that Sweetie Belle was going to be infinitely more trouble than she was worth. "MAKE ME!"

"I don't make trash!" Sweetie Belle retaliated.

"That doesn't even make any sense!"

"You're an idiot if you don't understand it!"

"What are you then, a nerd?!"

Applebloom apparently saw fit to interupt to defend Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo pitied this, because for the longest time, she thought Applebloom had brains and beauty. "Don't call Sweetie Belle an idiot! She got the second highest grades on our text book studies."

"Of course, you're too pretty to be a nerd, Applebloom," Scootaloo replied, hoping that Applebloom spoke up to defend the rose-maned earth pony's own honor.

"Ew," Applebloom replied, realizing the other filly was hitting on her. "Sweetie-Hon, that orange pony is hitting on me."

"So?"

Just then, the door opened. "Oh, crap, you're three fillies. Ugh, I need a drink." In the doorway was a large unicorn stallion. He had a white coat and blonde mane.

"... Blueblood?" Sweetie Belle asked, as unlethargic as she had been ever.

"Yes, it's good to see you as well, Sweetie Belle. Scootaloo, I was really hoping your file had you wrong. Applebloom, I'm still not sure you're a filly."

Applebloom bristled. "What's that?!"

"Applebloom is to pretty to be a boy!" Scootaloo stupidly blurted. "And, uh, so am I!"

Blueblood raised a brow but let it go. "Whatever. Look, as of tomorrow, you all may be members rank of Apprentices."

"Tomorrow? But, we passed our exams..." Applebloom whined. Sweetie Belle agreed for once.

"Oh, yes, you're able--but I may not want you, and with the other Aces who can teach already taken... you'd have to wait another year..."

"You wouldn't dare," Scootaloo hissed.

"Oh? But, wouldn't I?" He formed a small blade of magic, wisking it around. "Being a soldier isn't very fair. ... Get used to it." He adjusted his scarf, the thick material snuggly situated around his neck. It was too short for an earth pony to use against him and too heavily mixed with his own magic for a unicorm to manipulate without using as much energy as they would if they were holding down Blueblood himself. He turned out. "Alright, meet me here at sunrise tomorrow. If you're late, I'm disowning you."

"What?!" Scootaloo cried. "What kind of meeting was this!? All the other foals last year said that their teacher took them training and then to dinner..." She had so been looking forward a nice water cress salad.

Applebloom whimpered a bit. "That isn't fair!"

"Life isn't fair," Sweetie Belle almost sweetly said, copying Blueblood's words. With that, the artifical brunette left.

Scootaloo grinned, looking toward Applebloom. "So... are you free this afternoon?"

"No," Applebloom coolly rejected.

"Aw, why not?!"

"Helpin' my sister tend to the apples!"