• Published 18th Nov 2012
  • 1,712 Views, 63 Comments

Friendship is Epic - Book 2: Dat Mareami Heat - FlareGun45



The sequel to Friendship is Epic - Book 1. The story where the Noble Six's past return to either haunt them or help them.

  • ...
90
 63
 1,712

Secret's Revealed

I have the feeling that secrets are gonna be revealed on this particular night, because yesterday, I’ve been trying to get to the bottom of this mysterious doctor that’s been trying to ruin me. Ever since the plague at Chaos Mountains many months ago, I really needed to know who this mysterious doctor was. Now, it’s time to finally find out who this doctor is, and bring him to justice! That night, in my trailer, I was fast asleep. My fish were sleeping too, except for Rainbow whom was keeping watch. Just then, a dark shadow snuck over to my trailer, and head towards the front door. The mysterious figure punched the code in my security system, used a copy of my hoof-print and eye DNA to hack my security system, and then when it asks for the password; the figure used an audio-recording of my voice which said the password which was: ‘WILLY-WILLY STUPID HEAD! BETCHA WISH THAT YOU WERE DEAD!’ For the first time ever, somepony was able to hack into my trailer. They got inside and took out a spray can which showed all the pressure sensors that were in my hallway. The figure used mirrors to reflect the sensors so he was able to get a clear path to my bedroom. He snuck inside my bedroom where I was sleeping still, and Rainbow was keeping watch, but didn’t really see him. The figure zoomed by and it caught Rainbow’s attention. Rainbow looked around, but he didn’t see anything suspicious, but he somehow knew something wasn’t right. The figure was hiding on the bottom side of the fish tank where Rainbow couldn’t see. Rainbow tapped on Dorthey, and tried to wake her up.

“Pssst! Dorthey!” he whispered. Dorthey was still asleep but was floating because rainbow fish never lay down; so he tried to wake her up again. “Psssst! Dorthey!” Dorthey just scratched her head, but was still asleep, so Rainbow slapped her in the back of the head.

“OW!” Dorthey yelled.

“Shhhhh!” Rainbow shushed her.

“What’s your problem, Rainbow?” Dorthey asked.

“Shhhh! Something’s not right here. I need some extra eyes.” Rainbow whispered.

“What do you mean?” Dorthey asked.

“I mean, I think somepony has hacked the security system, and they’re in the trailer right now.” Rainbow whispered. Dorthey looked around.

“But I don’t see anypony around.” Dorthey whispered.

“I could be wrong, or maybe they’re good hiding.” Rainbow whispered.

“Maybe we should wake up Flare.” Dorthey whispered.

“What if it’s a false alarm?” Rainbow asked. “We shouldn’t wake him up until we know for sure that there’s an intruder.”

“Could be Spike.” Dorthey whispered.

“I don’t think so. Spike wouldn’t come here unannounced in 3:00 in the morning.” Rainbow whispered.

“What should we do?” Dorthey asked.

“Just keep watch.” Rainbow whispered. “I’ll need some extra eyes in this one.” So Rainbow and Dorthey swam back and forth in the tank, looking around, and trying not to wake up any of the other fish. Darrel was cuddling onto Piddles as they slept, Yoyo was lying down while nibbling on a rock, and Pearl had a face mask on and cucumbers as she slept in the castle. The mysterious figure slid in the ground towards my night stand. The figure goes up to look at me and he then chuckles to himself.

“He sleeps with a teddy bear still?” the figure asked to himself very quietly, just then he opened the drawer and tried to look for a keycard that accesses my security mainframe. He was about to scream, but he held it in because his hoof was caught on a mouse trap that was inside. I was still fast asleep.

I was mumbling to myself though; “Would you look like eggplant on that spaghetti, Luna?” The figure then shook his head and reached inside the nightstand again and found a small trunk. He took it out, and opened it, but it made a loud chime. He closed it quickly, and he nervously looked back at me. I was still asleep, but I was moving around to the other side of my bed. The figure looked at the trunk again, opened it quickly, took my security mainframe keycard out and closed it fast before the chime activated. I was still asleep, but it caught Rainbow and Dorthey’s attention.

“What was that?” Dorthey asked.

“The intruder maybe.” Rainbow said.

“Maybe it was Flare.” Dorthey thought.

“I don’t think so.” Rainbow said. “It sounded pretty suspicious to me, but I can’t be so sure.” The figure slid on the floor towards my bedroom door and got out. He snuck over to my exercise room (the room I never use), he pulled on one of the weights and a wall opened which revealed my security mainframe; he slid the keycard through the slot and the mainframe activated. He started pushing keys on the keyboard on the mainframe and tries to hack it.
“Access main security.” The figure said to himself as he typed down what he said, but the mainframe said ‘Access denied’. “Access main grid.” He said to himself, but it went ‘Access denied’ again. “Access main security grid.” The thing went ‘Access denied’, but then the console locks and a new message pops up; it was an ‘and….’ After that, then the monitor started spamming with the phrase: ‘YOU DIDN’T SAY THE MAGIC WORD!’

My face popped up on the mainframe’s monitor with my hoof shaking back and forth; I was smiling and I said; “Ah ah ah! You didn’t say the magic word! Ah ah ah! Ah ah ah! Ah ah ah!” Just then the alarm on my trailer went off. The figure started running towards my front door to escape, but then my door just got sealed by a steal metal door; the same thing went with all my windows. The doctor was trapped inside my trailer.

“Well, well, well!” I said as I was standing across the hall from him. “If it isn’t the mysterious doctor? Not so mysterious after all, huh? We meet at last!”

“Crimson Flare Gun….. I was wondering when we’d meet again, face to face.” The mysterious doctor said as he snorted. The doctor was wearing a parka and a hockey mask which covered his face. His eyes were glowing yellow and red and I could see that red ‘S’ scar on his eye.

“Again? We met before?” I asked.

“Of course we did!” he said. “You ruined me, and now I shall ruin you!”

“Revenge isn’t the best way to solve your problems, brah. Besides, if I didn’t ruin somepony I wouldn’t remembered it. Lawl remember!” I said.

“It didn’t take me long to realize you moved to Ponyville, Crimson. I see you making all these friends, saving lives, being a hero around these parts. I thought I would’ve ruined your life back in Mareami, but it seems your emotions are the exact opposite of what I wanted.” He said.

“You don’t even know how I’m feeling right now!” I said. “Besides, it’s not just me you’re trying to ruin; you tried to ruin my Ponyville friends too. Why?”

“Those are just ways for me to get to you!” he said. “Lyra breaking her hoof back in the Unicorn Games after I sent that robotic Trixie was unexpecting. Boorlie trying to ruin your business was a good plan while it lasted.”

“Wait, Boorlie worked for you?” I asked.

“I thought you would’ve known that?” the doctor asked.

“Of course I knew that!” I said fast, having a lying look on my face.

“You liar!” he said.

“Is that really the best insult you can give me? It’s like children’s shows giving the wrong messages to kids.” I said.

A cutaway shows me watching Dora the Explorer on TV. “But Dora, how are we going to get to the Tall Mountain?” Boots asked.

“Let’s stop and think. Who do we ask for help, when we don’t know which way to go?” Dora asked the audience.

“Go to the information kiosk of course.” I said.

“The map!” Boots said excitedly.

“The map, right!” Dora said.

“Oh… I didn’t know that. Ok, I’ll do that.” I nodded. Later on, I was lost in the mall trying to find my way out. I took out a map and said, “Ok map, tell me… where is the exit? Huh?” but the map didn’t say anything. “Are you gonna tell me where the exit is? Huh? Hellooooo? HELLOOOOO?!”

“Excuse me, sir? Are you lost?” a pony behind an information kiosk asked me.

“Sorry, kid’s TV shows taught me not to talk to strangers, and it also taught me to talk to physical objects if I don’t know which way to go.” I said to him. “It also taught me that dogs can be blue, and just talking small-talk to others can actually help you make friends.” Yeah, you see what I mean, readers? Children’s shows teach the wrong things to children. C’mon, be realistic if you’re trying to teach children things! The cutaway ends.

“Now, mysterious doctor,” I said as I activated my hornsaber, “Who are you?”

“Sooooo, it’s gonna be that way, huh?” the doctor asked as he snorted. “Looks like it’s time to settle this. Right here, right now.” he too activated his hornsaber, so I guess that means this doctor is a unicorn, I suppose. Or is he?

“Come at me, bro! My body is ready! I bet you don’t even lift!” I teased him. He just glared at me, and then he started charging at me and screamed, and then he jumped and was about to hit me with his hornsaber. Alright, alright, let’s backtrack for a second. This is what happened that night, but what was I doing earlier that day? It all started this morning, over at Canterlot, it was time for the grand opening ceremony for my expansion of Flare’s Pizza Parlor, opening at Canterlot Square. I was standing up front along with Twilight, Spike, Water, and Crèmepop, and I was about to cut the ribbon to open my shop. The crowd was cheering for me.

“Sup brahs? Welcome to the grand opening ceremony of Flare’s Pizza Parlor, expansion opening here in Canterlot!” I started. “My shop was a complete success back at Ponyville, but one shop just doesn’t cover it all! Double the shops mean double the smiles…… and the money!” I started laughing evilly, and the crowd laughed along. A mysterious shadow was hiding in the behind the bushes, watching the ceremony. The news broadcaster Grass Marks was live at the scene.

“Grass Marks here, at the grand opening ceremony of Flare’s Pizza Parlor that’s opening in Canterlot!” he said. “I’m here with the founder and owner of the joint, Crimson Flare Gun, hosting the event! Tell me Flare, how do you feel about all this?”

“I feel with my hooves!” I said.

“Oooook.” He said. “What inspired you to expand your shop?”

“Well….. I didn’t really ‘expand’ it. The building still looks the same back in Ponyville; I just added another building!” I said.

“Indeed. Do you think it’s going to be difficult running both shops?” he asked.

“I got ponies not worth mentioning about looking after this shop. My special friend Crèmepop is going to be managing here from time to time.”

“And you don’t let me manage it?” Water complained.

“Oh hush, Water, you don’t need me to support you all the time.” I said to her.

“Very interesting!” Grass said, and then he turned to the camera. “Well you have it here! We’ll be right back with the cutting of the ribbon, after these messages!” Water and I then walked over Twilight and Spike over near the entrance.

“I’m really proud of you, bro! I can’t believe you decided to expand!” Water said excitingly.

“Yeah! Congratulations, Flare!” Twilight said.

“Hey, I got Bonnie and Lyra to thank more. They did most of the work. I goofed off a lot of times.” I said with a smile.

Twilight chuckles. “Indeed you did, Flare!”

"Life in Equestria has been so awesome possum, you know?" I asked. "Life in Equestria shimmers, and life in Equestria shines!"

"Nice phrase, Flare! I might want to put that in a song when I randomly wake up in a morning." Twilight said.

"Alright, but be sure you add the Quills and Sofas guy in the song. I feel bad, because he doesn't get that much attention." I said.

"No problem at all, Flare!" Twilight said.

"Can I be the one to cut the ribbon?" Spike asked with a smile and a squee.

I laughed, but then I cut off the laugh and glared at him and said; "No."

"Uhh, Flare? Grass Marks says he's about to go live any second now!" Crème informed me.

"Thanks, Crèmepop!” I said as I then turned to Twilight, Spike, and Water. "Well then, today is Flare's time to shine; probably brighter than your brother, Twilight!"

"Impossible! You can't shine as bright as my brother, Flare!" Twilight teased.

"Perhaps, but I can try." I said as I walked over to the ribbon.

"Welcome back, everypony! Here we are at the expansion of Flare's Pizza Parlor in Canterlot! Restaurant owner, Flare Gun, is about to cut the ribbon to open up the shop, and try out his great pizzas, including his garlic rolls, known as the Garlic ROFLs. Why does he call it that? We'll be having an interview with him at noon. Here we are with Flare Gun about to make his speech." Grass Marks explained.

"The first time I opened Flare's Pizza Parlor, I really didn't think it would be much of success. I'd like to give special thanks to my special friends to a dear friend of mine who… how should I say… ‘allowed’ me to use his robots to help me build both of these shops, and I’d like to thank the Mane Six for helping me decorate, and for my friends in the Noble Six for assisting me in daily activities. I also would like to explain all the products I have and what gave me the idea to make them!" I said.

"NO ONE CARES! JUST GET IT OVER WITH!” Crystal yelled from the audience.

"Fine, fine! Why do I even bothering explaining my products when everypony is just gonna get bored with it?" I said with an attitude. "So, without further ado- a-doo, a-doo-doo.... doo-doo. That word sounds weird, ado." I clear my throat. "Anyways, without any more time wasted- wha-wast-ed.... wasted.... way....sted. Wasted sounds like a weird word too. I now present the grand opening....." I was about to cut the ribbon, but the mysterious figure in the bushes made a mischievous look, and chuckled. "..... It's with great honor......"

"C'mon! C'mon!" the figure said to itself.

"..... That I offically open....." I continued.

"C'mon! Cut the ribbon!" the figure whispered.

"..... FLARE'S PIZZA PARLOR...." The scissors were just over the ribbon and I was about to snip.

"Almost there!"

".... As soon as I take a bathroom break." I said as I jumped over the ribbon, and ran into the shop.

"AW C'MON!" the figure yelled out. The audience turned back at him, but he hid back in the bushes before anypony could get a good look. They just ignored him afterwords, and turned back towards the shop. I ran back out shortly after.

"Sorry 'bout that, brahs and sistas! When you gotta go, hey, you gotta go!" I said. “Now as I open my shop…”

“Yes!” the doctor said to himself.

“I was gonna play a song with trusty accordion.” I said.

“UGH!” the doctor groaned.

“But I can’t because… umm… it’s in the shop.” I said.

“Nice excuse.” Water whispered to me.

"Alright well I’m in a tight schedule and I’m bored. So now, I officially open this expansion." I said, sounding like a don't care, then I cut the ribbon. "Walla! We are officially opened for business!"

"Hmmm.... huh what?" the doctor got curious because he wasn't paying attention cause of his boredom of my speeches, and then he suddenly presses the button on his detonator, and all the balloons that were floating in the air, exploded, and then it started raining popcorn. Everypony cheered.

"Hey everypony! Free popcorn!" Derpy yelled out in the audience.

“Wait shouldn’t you be the one saying ‘raining muffins’?” Sprinkle Medley asked her.

“I can like other foods too.” Derpy corrected her.

"WHAT?!" the doctor yelled out. "How can this be? Those balloons were supposed to be inside the shop! What happened?

"Uhh, Flare? I seem to accidentally release all the balloons in the shop." Water said.

"Huh? Oh that's alright, sis!" I said as we both laughed.

"GRRRRR! THIS WASN'T SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN! THOSE POPCORN BALLOONS WERE SUPPOSE TO DESTROY HIS SHOP!" the doctor yelled out.

"Say what now?" I asked.

"Oh woops, I spoke too loud." the doctor said as he started running away.

"HEY, WAIT! WHAT DID YOU MEAN BY THAT?!" I yelled out as I started chasing him through the Canterlot streets. "COME BACK HERE!" The doctor was trying to build obstacles in my path by knocking over trash bins, knocking off the products on the market stands, and even pushing ponies out of the way. "COME BACK! YOU'RE GONNA GET TICKET KNOCKING ALL THIS STUFF OVER! THEY'RE GONNA MAKE YOU DO COMMUNITY SERVICE!" The doctor then jumped on a hot air balloon nearby, released the rope, and he started flying away.

"HEY! YOU HAVE TO PAY FOR THE BALLOON RIDE!" Cherry Berry yelled out from the ground. I ran towards the balloon spot landing pad, and then stopped because there was no way to get to the balloon.

"FOR WIZARD OF HOPE'S SAKE!" I yelled as I began slamming my hooves on the ground real hard multiple times. Just for the lulz, I decided to show a very short cutaway of this exact scene of me pounding on the ground, but with the help of Photoshop, I added drums into the scene and a drumbeat playing in the background, so instead of me pounding on the ground, it looks like I’m playing drums instead.

“I can’t believe it!” I yelled.

"No kidding! That was the fourth balloon stolen this month! My boss is gonna kill me." Cherry Berry said nervously as she walked away. The others joined up with me to ask me what happened.

"Flare! Flare! You alright? What happened?" Twilight asked.

"I dunno." I said. "I think somepony was trying to destroy my shop.”

“They might’ve known it can be destroyed from the inside and they were about to use those balloons for some reason, but I just don't know what." Aqua said.

"Maybe for a popcorn party!” Crystal said excitedly.

“You’re not Pinkie, don’t do that.” Psyche instructed her.

"Maybe those balloons were bombs." Spike assumed.

"Perhaps the popcorn was meant to overflow your shop and destroy it." Water assumed.

"Exactly!" I said. "But who could've done this?" I looked down and saw a badge with a black circle with a big red S. "As if I need to ask."

"Flare, this doctor fella has gone too far this time!" Blaze said.

"Right, ya must act now, mate. This doctor is just going to keep attackin’ ya until ya are no more.” Aqua said.

"Time to get that Doctor back! Do to him what he keeps doing to you!" Crystal advised me. "Kick his flank! Ruin his life! AND POW, he'll be no more!"

"Why would he do that though, Crystal? He wouldn’t be any better than that the doctor.” Aqua said.

"Exactly, Aqua!" Twilight said.

"Yeah, who asked you Twilight?" Crystal glared at her and asked.

"What do ya need us to do, partner?” Engie asked. “We’ll do all we can to make sure nothin’ else goes wrong. At least until it’s lunch time cause then you’re on your own.

"I need all of you to look after my shop and make sure there are no more traps or bombs inside." I instructed him.

"We’ll do what we can, Flare.” Blaze said.

“Of course, Blaze. I mean, if do more than you can… I mean, can that be possible?” I asked.

“He does have a point there.” Psyche nodded.

"I dunno about that bombs thing though. How do we know what the bombs look like, and do we know they won’t detonate?” Aqua asked.

“Just look for anythin’ out of the ordinary, like a bottle of 7-Up, or a Mr. Goldbar, or a coupon to Circuit City……. or Psyche.” Engie explained.

“Of course; or me.” Psyche said sarcastically.

“See? Even he gets it.” Engie said.

“And what are you going to do, man?” Blaze asked.

"This doctor is going to keep attacking me. I have no idea why though and I must find out the truth once and for all. I had enough of him. It was funny at first to be honest, but now, he's starting to be irritating. So I must bring him to justice." I said.

"Then let’s go, boys. Let’s risk our lives to make sure Flare’s inanimate objects don’t get destroyed!” Crystal said excitedly.

“Now that you put it that way…” Engie said.

“You need us to protect your shop too?” Twilight asked.

"Nope. I need you and Spike to help me out.” I said.

"What do you need us for?" Spike asked.

"Every pony in Equestria is in the castle archives right?" I asked.

"Yeah, why?" Twilight asked.

"Maybe I can find the answer to my doctor problems there. Twilight you have direct clearance to anywhere in the castle, so I'll need your help to get inside." I said.

"Alright, sounds good!" Twilight said.

"What do you need me for?" Spike asked.

"Well, I'll need you to find his file of course. You don't expect me to do it, do you?" I asked as I chuckled.

"Wait, by myself?" Spike asked.

"Well, unless Twilight helps you. I'm too lazy to read all those files and books in the archives. My department is cooking, playing video games, and not reading boring files about a certain somepony who keeps ruining me! Duh! That's your department Twilight!" I said.

"Uhhh, alright." Twilight said.

“How about us, Flarey?” Water asked as she stood beside Crèmepop.

“I don’t want you two getting hurt. So I’ll give you the safest thing I can think of.” I said.

“And what is that?” Water asked.

“Get me a chocolate shake. I want a chocolate shake.” I said.

“Yippie!” Crème yelled in excitement.

“Yippie? Really, Crème?” Water asked.

“What? It’s safe, isn’t it?” Crème asked her.

“But don’t you want danger and adventure?” Water asked.

“But I like serving Flare. He’s amazing!” Crème said.

“What do you find so amazing about him anyway?” Water asked.

“He’s charming, he’s nice, he’s funny, and of course, he has an awesome sister like you, Water!” Crème said.

“Awww, that’s sweet! I think I just became instant best friends with you, Crèmepop.” Water said. “Didn’t you hear that, Flarey? Crèmepop and I are instant best- oh… he’s already gone, and so did Twilight and Spike.”

“Eh whatever.” Crème shrugged. “Let’s go get his chocolate shake. I’ll buy for him.

“I want one too.” Water said.

“Ok we may be instant best friends now, but you pay for your own shake.” Crème said.

“Ehh… I think I need an adult for this.” Water said.

So Twilight, Spike, and I headed over to Canterlot Castle, and we walked threw the corridor with the stain glass windows and where the Elements of Harmony chamber is. "Wow, look at these stain glass windows! Makes it feel like we're at church." I said.

"Well, all of these windows represent an important event in Equestrian history." Twilight explained. "Over there is when Celestia and Luna defeated Discord, and there's Celestia banishing Nightmare Moon."

"And there's a paper clip!" I pointed.

"Yeah- Wait what?" Twilight asked confusingly.

"I see a tiny little paper clip on this window; the one with you and the others defeating Nightmare." I said.

"Hmm, so there is." Twilight looked.

"Hey look, there I am!" Spike said, pointing to the one with him and Cadance defeating Sombra.

"Yeah I was so proud of you, brah! You did great defeating that evil king! I'm still mad at Cadance for not inviting you to the Crystal Empire during the games though." I said.

"Yep! So many wonderful events in Equestrian history! Makes me feel so lucky to be represented with my friends." Twilight said.

"Uh huh.... I see." I said upsettingly.

"W-what's wrong, Flare?" Twilight asked.

"Isn't it obvious? Do I have to explain it?" I asked.

"Don't be jealous, Flare. Maybe someday you'll have your own window piece too!" Twilight said, helping me feel better.

"No I'm not. You have the Elements of Harmony. Look, I helped protect the kingdom with my friends once, but it wasn't enough for us to have our own window piece. We needed to do something more than that. That event in Chaos Mountain was just a small victory; we didn’t save Equestria." I said.

"But, Flare, don't you see? You and the Noble Six did what many ponies dreamed of, you helped save the kingdom and stopped a disaster from happening!" Twilight said.

"Look, I don't want to get my hopes up of having my own window piece. I don't even want my own window piece. It ain't happening. So why should I want something that I'll never have?" I asked.

"But you'll never win a lotto ticket. Why do you keep wanting that?" Spike asked.

"Winning the lotto is a better chance than becoming a prophecy. Now Twilight, if you don't mind, let's head to the archives already. Shall we?" I asked impatiently. Twilight nodded and we headed up to the archives room. Twilight and Spike searched through the archives, while I just stood there, leaning on one of the filing cabinets.

"So did you two whipper-snappers find it yet?" I asked.

"No. You know, you could actually help." Spike suggested.

"I am. I'm making sure you don't get lazy. Winky face." I said and winked.

"You mean something that you're doing right now?" Spike asked with a glare.

"I said I'm helping! If you want a foot massag, I can do that. If you want a glass of lemonade, I can give you one." I said.

"Okay. Give me a glass of lemonade then." Spike instructed me.

"Sure thing! HEY, MAID?! GET US A GLASS OF LEMONADE!" I yelled out across the hall to a maid that walks by.

"Eh, no, no, you get it." Consuela said.

"But you're a maid, it's your job!" I said.

"No, no, that buttler's job. Me just clean." Consuela corrected me.

"You're one picky maid." I said.

"Si." she says as she trots away.

"I thought she worked for Filthy Rich?" Spike asked.

"Ah, Flare! I think I found something!" Twilight said as she held a file with her magic.

"LET ME SEE THAT!" I said as I shoved her away and grabbed the file with my own magic and read it. "Hmmm..... there's no name. You lied to me! You said you found something!"

"Calm down, Flare!" Twilight said. "Gosh, you rush to conclusions! I didn't find the mysterious doctor's file, but I did find a file of your old friend Boorlie Pomodoro."

"Who's he?" I asked.

"You don't remember? He's the pony who impersonated a health inspector, and tried to get your shop out of business!" Twilight said.

"Still no ding-ding." I said. I obviously knew what Twilight was talking about; I was just playing stupid with her. Twilight just rolled her eyes.

"I think he might be still in the dungeon. We should have a chat with him." Twilight suggested. I agreed, so we all went down to the dungeon to check on Boorlie. When we walked down to the dungeons, Spike was ‘admiring’ the decoration down there.

“Wow… I didn’t think prisons like these were still around. It seems a little medieval if you ask me.” Spike said.

“Boorlie didn’t even do anything that bad. I would understand going to prison, but a dungeon? Seems a little much doncha think?” I asked.

“Yeah I agree.” Spike nodded.

“This is it.” Twilight said as we walked over to dungeons prison and saw Boorlie just sitting in that cell all alone, with that glorious mustache.

“Boorlie Pomodoro.” I said.

"Crimson Flare Gun. How's your business?" Boorlie asked angrily.

"It's going great, brah! I've just expanded into Canterlot, right where your old shop used to be!” I said excitedly.

Boorlie glares at me. "That's.... good."

“Even after months in here, I STILL love your mustache! Tell me, how did you get a mustache that cool?” I asked.

“It’s a secret.” Boorlie said.

“No way! I have a secret too! My secret recipe for my pizzas.” I said.

“Interesting.” Boorlie said.

"We need to ask you a couple of questions, Boorlie." Twilight said.

"I have nothing better to do." he said and shrugged.

"What is the capital of Baltimare?" I asked.

"Excuse me?" he asked.

"Please excuse, Flare." Twilight said.

"No, please excuse you, Twilight!" I argued with her.

"Flare, we're trying to find out about this mysterious doctor from him." Twilight said.

"Oh.... the doctor...... yes, he was my boss. He betrayed me just as you arrested me. Makes me feel a little bit bad for trying to run you out of business, Flare, but only a little. I needed to get my shop back on top." Boorlie said.

"Tell us what you know about your boss, Boorlie." Twilight instructed him.

"I can't. Even if I wanted to, I can't." he said.

"Got dem dungeon fever, Poorlie? Lawl!" I teased.

"Don't call me that!" he yelled. "I hate it when ponies call me that!"

"What do you mean you can't tell us?" Twilight asked.

"First reason: Flare ruined my business." Boorlie said.

"Not on purpose!" I said. "Wasn't my fault that ponies would rather come to my shop than yours!"

"Second reason, main reason: For all who work for the doctor has a bracelet on their legs that forbids us from giving away any of his secrets. If I squeal, then I'll be squealed. The device will tickle my body until I give in and I hate to be tickled." Boorlie explained.

"You and me both, brah." I said. "But don't tell anypony."

“Heheheeeeeh.” Spike chuckled mischievously.

"What if I tried to get the bracelet off you?" Twilight asked.

"Don't count on it. The bracelet activates even if somepony tries to take it off." Boorlie said.

"Why would I count on that bracelet? That's stupid!" I said.

"I'll take you to my lab. I might have a few things there that might help." Twilight said.

"Well.... you can try." Boorlie said.

"Flare, I'm going to try to get Boorlie's bracelet off, and I’ll make sure he tells me everything." Twilight said.

"What do you want me to do?" I asked.

"You should go and find more clues. Find out whom else the doctor was working with. I'll send Spike to message you when I find some answers." Twilight said. "You got it, Flare?"

"Loud and clear, purple mere!" I said.

“I think I can already know how this is going to end, much like Applebuck Season.” Spike said.

A cutaway shows AppleJack arguing with Big Mac. “Are you sayin’ mah mouth is makin’ promises mah legs can’t keep?” AppleJack asked furiously.

“Eeyup.” Big Mac said.

“Why of all the... this is your sister Applejack, remember? The loyalist of friends and the most dependable of ponies?!” AppleJack reminded him.

“But still only ONE pony, and one pony plus hundreds of apple trees just doesn’t add up to-“ Big Mac explained.

“Don't you use your fancy mathematics to muddy the issue! Ah said ah could handle this harvest and ah'm gonna prove it to you!” AppleJack yelled. “Ah'm gonna get every last apple out of those trees this applebuck season all by mahself!”

“I already know the moral to this story and how it’s going to end.” A random brony said while watching the show. “Plus it’s weird that Big Mac talks in complete sentences now and not ever again after this.” The cutaway ends.

So I after I went out of the dungeon, I met up with the Noble Six at the castle courtyard. "So, Flare, did ya find anything about this doctor?" Aqua asked.

“Also before you say anythin’ ah found somethin’ suspicious at your shop.” AppleJack said as he showed me a broken bobble head figurine of Jeff Gorspeed.

“That’s my Jeff Gorspeed bobble head that SOMEPONY broke!” I explained as I glared at Crystal.

“It was a sacrifice to save your life.” Crystal reminded me.

“Hmm, but this bobble head does give me a clue on who else the doctor’s been working for, Queen Chrysalis, but she’s pretty much out of reach at this point.” I said.

“Well did you find anything at the achieves?” Psyche asked.

"I found the file that belonged to Boorlie Pomodoro.” I said.

"That big meanie that tried to run you out of business?" Crystal asked.

"Yes. It turns out he used to work for the doctor. Bad news is though, he has a collar on him, and he can't tell us a thing with that on." I said.

"Well, what are we going to do now?” Blaze asked.

"We’ll have to find more clues.” I said.

"And then we'll teach that doctor a lesson he'll never forget! TRY TO RUIN OUR FRIEND'S LIFE! Well, he has another thing coming!" Crystal said mischievously.

"You tell 'em, Crystal!” Engie yelled excitedly.

“I’m not sure what he's capable of though. Did ya see how much plannin’ he did, and how much work he put at Chaos Mountain?" Aqua asked.

"Aqua's right. Flare, this doctor is one step ahead of you every time.” Psyche said.

"I know, Psyche, I know, but I can't just sit around and wait until he strikes again. It's time for us to take the first move this time. We have to find out who's under that mask." I said.

"Think back for a sec, Flare." Blaze instructed me.

"Think about what? My back?" I asked.

"No, just think about it for a sec, Flare. Think about who you made angry in the past. Think about who wants to ruin you." Blaze advised me.

"Well.... there was Boorlie and Fonz Punkskull." I said.

"No, no, those two both worked for the Doctor. I don't think those two are the doctor." Psyche corrected me. “Wait, how about Trottingham? Officer Penny Nickels.”

"I don’t think he’s the doctor.” I said.

“No I mean he works for him too.” Psyche said.

"And then there was Queen Chrysalis." Aqua said.

"Think farther, Flare. Think about before you moved to Ponyville." Blaze instructed me.

"Well, Sheriff Silverstar from Appleloosa didn't like me that much." I said.

"Ah doubt he would be the doctor." Engie said.

"There were lots of enemies I made in Mareami. First there was Herb Leafhorn, Jr. He bullied me every day since Elementary School. There was his dad, Herb Leafhorn, Sr. After I hurt his son, he expelled me, and I think that was enough. Blueberry Pie, the cutest mare in the whole school. She swore to make my life miserable after I ruined her dress at the prom." I explained. "And finally, my former best friend, Porker Swinebutt, the pig who betrayed me, and I got revenge on him by destroying his lab, but that didn't make him happy at all. He was struck by lightning afterwards by a strange storm. I dunno, all seem possible.”

"So it's gotta be one of those four – Herb Jr., Herb Sr., Blueberry, or Swinebutt." Aqua said.

"How can we know for sure though?" Engie asked.

“Well the mysterious doctor has an ‘S’ scar on his eye, and I dunno who would have one, but Blueberry did say she had a serious eye infection and she’s pretty smart despite her looks, and Herb Jr. does like starting fights so it could be him with the S scar, but he’s not that intelligent, but then again, I could be wrong.” I said.

"Wait! Maybe we can ask Discord." Psyche suggested.

"Yer crazy, Psyche! He's the God of Chaos!" Engie said.

"But thanks to Fluttershy, he's nice now. He worked for the doctor; maybe he knows." Psyche said.

"That's a stupid idea, brah!" I said to him.

"But maybe we should ask him anyway." Aqua suggested.

"Good idea, Aqua! Let's go!" I agreed

"B-but.... but..... uggh! Forget it!" Psyche said angrily.

So we walked inside the castle and walked over to Discord’s room to see if we can get any information out of him. "I think it was Chrysalis who did it." Crystal said as we were walking.

"How can ya be so sure, Crystal?" Engie asked.

"I just do." Crystal said. "Was I wrong before?"

"Well.... where should ah begin?" Engie asked.

"This is it! Discord's room." Blaze said. "We should move in cautiously. We don't know how much chaos he has in that room of his."

"Or how many lulz he made. He’s not just the God of Chaos, he’s the God of Lulz too.” I said. Blaze opens the door and the whole room looks like a bathroom. Discord was taking a shower in there. He opens the curton, he sees us, and he screams like a lady. He quickly then covered his body with a towel.

"DO YOU MIND?! Have you ever heard of knocking?" Discord asked.

"Whoops! Sorry!" Blaze said as he closed the door and then knocks on the door.

"Holy Wizard of Feelings, Blaze! How many times do I have to say I like being the one to knock?!” I complained.

Discord opens the door, wearing a robe, holding a cane, and is dressed like an old man. "You whipper snappers! STAY OFF MY LAWN!" he yelled in an old man voice.

"But we're not even on....." Psyche said, but then he looked down and saw we were standing on grass. "I stand corrected. I forget who we're talking to."
Discord then teleports to his towel and his room looks like a beach of some sort. "Come in! Come in! Enjoy this beautiful sunny day! Don't you just love a day at the beach?" he asks as he puts on some sunglasses.


"Oh I love the beach! Especially when speed boats go by!" Crystal said excitedly. Discord snaps his fingers and a speed boat rides b, and splashes water all over her. Crystal's mane is wet, and there's a fish in her mouth; she then spits it out and laughs. "Crystal Iceblast! The funniest one in the group! I always admire your sense of humor, my dear!" Discord said as he rubbed his chin.

"HEY! I'm the funniest one in the group!" I complained.

"How do ya do all this, Discord?" Aqua asked.

"A slight answer would be: 'I was born this way'!" Discord said in Lady Gaga's voice and even dressed like Lady Gaga and his room looks like a stage now.

"Very interestin’, Discord! Very intrestin’!" Aqua said nodding.

"Oh thank you, Aquatic Armor! I always thought of you to be the kindest one!" Discord said.

"I must be honest with you, Discord. Your magic is quite impressive!" Psyche said.

"I always adored your honesty, Psyche Illusion." Discord said, snapping his fingers, and his room turns into outer space.

"Wow!" Psyche said impressively as he watches the shooting stars and comets fly by his room. "Never thought I'd see another meteor shower like this in this lifetime!"

"Anything is possible, Psyche! Anything is possible, when you have my glamorous magic!" Discord said.

“Shut up and take my jelly babies!” Psyche demanded as he took out a bag of jelly babies and gave them to Discord.

"Ah'd give ya anythin’ if ya gave me the biggest, baddest, sentreh of them all!" Engie said.

"How generous of you, Red Engineer!" Discord said. "Just for that, I'll give you what you want, for no charge!" Discord snaps his fingers and a giant sentry gun that roars, has teeth, and breaths fire appears right in front of him.

"YEEEEEEE HAW!" Engie cried out and danced. "Much obliged, Discord!”

“Oh snap!” Crystal said shockingly.

"These better not be tricks, Discord. I don't want my friends getting hurt!" Blaze warned him.

"You are just like your wife, Blaze Goldheart! So very loyal in every way possible!" Discord said as he twirls his body around Blaze like a snake.

"ARMOR LOCK! ARMOR LOCK! ARMOR LOCK!" I yelled as I kept turning on and off my armor lock spell.

"Ah, Flare Gun! I couldn've forgotten about you and your magic, my friend! I see each of you unique in every way. I also see some similarities to the Mane Six!" Discord said.

"Never thought of it that way." Aqua said.

"So Discord, we need your help for something." Blaze said.

"Anything you want, my friends! What do you need? Money? Food? A new puppy?" Discord asked as he gives Crystal a cute puppy and it barks at her.

"Awwww!" Crystal said as she nuzzles the puppy.

"I want a winning lotto ticket!" I said.

"Ooo, sorry Flare! I can't make lotto tickets. I think that counts as counterfeiting." Discord said.

"Since when did you care about counterfeiting?" Psyche asked.

"I use my magic for good now, Psyche." Discord said as he gives Psyche a red balloon. "I must obey the laws of the land, even if it kills me." Discord then suddenly gets shot in the back and then falls inside a grave and then an angel of Discord (whose playing the harp) flies out of the grave.

"Thanks for everything, Discord, but all we want is some information." Blaze said.

"And what kind of information would you like?" Discord asked.

"Do you remember anything about Chaos Mountain?" Blaze asked.

"Yes, that used to be my home. Well.... until that doctor destroyed it." Discord said angrily as his angel form turns into a devil form.

"Yes! We need to know everything you know about that doctor!" Blaze said.

"Well, my mind is a little fuzzy,” Discord said as he opens his head and reveals his furry brain, “from that time we captured the Mane Six, and brainwashed Flare and you all, and turned Spike into Godzilla." Discord said as he snapped his fingers, bringing in Godzilla, and then teleporting it away.

"Well that Doctor keeps striking and he won't stop until my life is ruined! We need to know everything you know about him!" I demanded.

"Well, I don't remember much about him. He never showed me his face. I know he has yellow and red eyes and a big red 'S' scar on his eye." Discord said.

"Pretty stupid answer, just like the answers from Dora the Explorer.” I said. “Every time I talk to my backpack, it never gives me anything. I swear these children shows!”

"He did make a weird snorting noise when he talked though." Discord said.

"AH! That totally sounds like the Herb Sr. He has an allergy problem." I said.

"And he's a smart one, that's all I can say." Discord said.

"Thank you for everything, Discord!" Blaze said.

"Not a problem, Mr. Goldheart!" Discord said giving him bigger wings.

"Uhh, I like my wings normal size." Blaze said.

"Picky, picky. Can't accept some wonderful gifts." Discord complained as he turned Blaze's wings back to normal.

"I'd like some bigger wings!" Crystal said. "That would be wicket!"

Discord stretches. "Nah, too lazy."

I suddenly shove a garlic roll in Discord's mouth and said, "Thanks, Discord and Datcord! C'mon, brahs! We should mind more info." Discord swallows the roll I gave him.

"Mmm! Delicious! What is your secret, Flare?" Discord asked.

"A good chef never reveals all his or her secrets." I said.

“Gotcha pal!” Discord winked as he squirts mustard out of his eyes.

“HEY! Don’t get any mustard on my vest, alright?” I asked him.

“My mistake.” Discord said. “Say hi to your sister for me. Oh, and I’d keep a close on that new employee you have.”

“Who? The ones from my new shop?” I asked.

“No, that crazy one from Everfree Forest.” Discord said.

“Crèmepop? What’s wrong with her?” I asked.

“Oh nothing. Now be gone with you. I have some reading to catch up on.” Discord said as he snaps up a novel that probably has tens of thousands of pages, that’s how huge it is.

So we all walked out and went back to my Canterlot shop, and on the table, I took a look at some of the evidence I found while I was confronting the doctor's companions. Wow, if you listened to how I said it, it sounds like I'm referring to Doctor Whooves.

"What's going on, Flare?" Psyche asked.

"I'm taking a look at this wallet that I found when we were in Trottingham after we confronted Officer Nickels." I said.

"After I confronted Officer Nickels." Psyche corrected me.

"Sure take all the credit." I said sarcastically. "I wonder if we can find any hoof prints. Maybe we can find a match, and then light the match, and play with it after our parents tell us it was wrong playing with matches."

"You aren't going to find any matches on that wallet. If you want to look for hoof-prints of the doctor, you should check on items he's touched." Psyche informed me.

"Like the balloons?" I asked.

"The balloons all popped, but he was in those bushes outside. Maybe we can analyze it, and find out match." Psyche said.

"Well, I suppose I got nothing better to do, so let's go with your dumb idea." I said as the two of us along with the rest of the Noble Six walked out of my shop and went outside and walked over to the bushes where the doctor was earlier that day.

"So, you think you can analyze this bush with your sonic screwdriver, Engie?" I asked.

"Ah suppose ah could try. This analyzin’ device is pretty complicated though. It could take just a few seconds to analyze somethin’ or it could take a million-billion years. One way or another, we’ll find out eventually.” Engie explained.

One million-billion years later…

“Got it!” Engie said as a skeleton.

“Nice, Engie!” I said as a skeleton as well. “So who is it?”

“Ah dunno, this is just one your daydreams.” Engie said as my daydream bubble suddenly popped.

“Huh? Oh, must’ve dozed off. Did you get the match yet?” I asked.

“No, ah didn’t even start yet. You didn’t answer mah question. Are you ready to start?” Engie asked.

“Oh… yeah, sure.” I nodded.

“So with this device ah can find a match and it could even trace us to the specific location to where this mysterious doctor is currently.” Engie explained.

“Well what are you waiting for, brah? Get started!” I instructed him.

“You know, ah don’t have to do this for you.” Engie said.

“Yeah you dooooo.” I teased him mischievously.

“Yeah ah do.” Engie admitted as he activates the device and begins scanning the bushes.

"I think we might find your mysterious doctor, Flare!" Blaze said excitedly.

"And we'll bring him to justice.” Aqua said.

"Awww, but I wanted to break his spine!" Crystal complained.

"Ah think ah found a match, partner. Follow me." Engie instructed me.

"Who made you the boss? BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS BOSS!" I asked.

"This isn't about being the boss, Flare. This is about bringing your doctor friend to justice, and that's what we're going to do. I can walk away now or just follow Engie’s lead." Psyche persuaded me.

"C'mon, mate. We don't want that doctor strikin’ again." Aqua reminded me. “Think about all the trouble he put ya and your friends into, that includes ya’re sister.”

“Yeah of course you mention my sister, Aqua.” I teased him.

“Ya get my point though, right?” Aqua asked.

"Sigh. Whatever. Lead the way Engie.” I instructed him.

“Ah already did!” Engie yelled from the distance.

So we followed Engie through the Canterlot streets; we walked, and we walked, and we walked. Engie had the feeling that the signal wasn't in Canterlot, but in Ponyville. So we took the next train back to Ponyville. We kept following the Engie, and we followed, and we followed, and we followed, Crystal was leaning on Aqua because she was so tired, I kept complaining to when we're gonna get there, but we finally made it. Once we got to Ponyville we continued following Engie until we made it to our destination. "The signal is coming through this barbeque restaurant."

"Porker's BBQ? The BBQ place right across the street from my old shop which by the way is still there?" I asked.

"So, it must be Swinebutt then." Engie said.

"Are you kidding me? Swinebutt's a scientist! Not a restaurant owner! That's my department! If any of them were to be a restaurant owner, it would be Blueberry Pie. She loves to cook." I said. So we all went inside. Ponies were eating up some tree ribs, and lots of other BBQ stuff, but there was nothing suspicious going on.

"You think this food might be brainwashing the ponies?" Blaze asked.

"BRAINWASHING!? EVERYPONY OUT! THE FOOD IS BRAINWASHING YOU!" Crystal yelled as she starts taking pony's foods.

"CRYSTAL, WAIT!" Blaze yelled.

"You're getting brainwashed by the mysterious doctor everypony! Don't let the food deceive you!" Crystal yelled as she eats one of the ribs. "No matter how delicious they are!"

"CRYSTAL! Oh my Faust! Keep calm! The food isn't brainwashing anypony!" Engie yelled.

"It's not?" Crystal asked.

"No of course not! Ah don't even need an analyzer to know that! Ah ate here many times!" Engie informed her.

"THE FOOD IS DECEIVING ENGIE!" Crystal yelled as she tackled him.

"GAH! CRYSTAL GET OFF ME!" Engie demanded.

"This is a good distraction. We should go find more clues." Psyche suggested.

"Let's head into the office." Aqua whispered.

While everypony was watching Crystal and Engie; Aqua, Blaze, Psyche, and I snuck inside the manager's office. Luckily for us it was unlocked.

"Let's make this quick. We don't know when he'll be back." Psyche said. “I'll try to get the safe opened."

"I'll check the desk." Aqua and Blaze said at the same time. They both then looked at eachother awkwardly. "I'll guard the door." they both said again. "I'll check the..... I'll guard the....."

"That was pretty awkward, Aqua." Blaze said.

"I agree. Ya wanna check the desk?" Aqua asked.

"No thanks, I'll guard the door. You check the desk." Blaze offered.

"Sounds good to me." Aqua agreed.

"What am I gonna do?" I asked.

"Put on these uniforms and go into the kitchen, and pretend you're a chef." Blaze instructed me.

"Why would I pretend about something I already am?" I asked.

Blaze sighs. "Just cook in there, but at the same time look for clues, without anypony else knowing."

"But you know, and I know, and Aqua and Blaze know." I pointed out.

"I meant anypony that's not us." Blaze corrected me.

"Does that include Crystal and Engie?" I asked.

"No, they can know." Blaze said.

"This size uniform is so small, and I don't even know how to cook tree ribs!" I said.

"Just do your best, man." Blaze said.

"Why don't you do it?" I asked as I was putting the uniform on.

"Because you have better cooking experience then any of us. You have a better chance at succeeding." Blaze said.

"But I don't know how to cook ribs! I can cook pizzas, garlic rolls, pastas, soups, certain desserts, tree burgers, but I never cooked ribs in my life, and it looks hard!" I whined.

"Just do your best, man. We'll be here if you need us." Blaze said.

"I hope so, brah. I hope so." I said as I exited the office and walked over to the kitchen.

"Ah, you must be the new stallion!" one of the employees said to me.

"GARLIC ROLL!" I yelled, shoving a garlic roll in his mouth. "I'm certainly not here looking for clues about your boss, and I certainly do not run the pizza parlor across the street."

"Oh, okay." he said, not feeling suspicious at all. "You know what to do, right?"

"Sure I do! B-T-W, can you tell me a bit about your boss?" I asked.

"I don't really know nothing about him." the employee said as he continued to cook.

"So that means you do know about him." I said.

"No it doesn't." he said.

"Yes it does, you said you don't know nothing about him, which means you do know something." I pointed out.

"That doesn't make any sense." the employee said.

"Yes it does. You DON'T know NOTHING, which means you don't know nothing about him, which cancels out, so that means you DO know SOMETHING about him." I said.

"Well.... in that case, I know nothing about him." the employee said.

"That's better." I said. "So if you don't know about him, how did you get this job?"

"I just filled out an application and the interview takes place on the phone. None of us ever see him- Wait.... you should know that. You work here now, do you?" the employee asked. Just then all the employees in the kitchen looked at me.

"Well.... umm...... I have a connection with the boss. I met him or her in real life!" I said.

"You did, really?" one of the employees asked.

"Yep! I knew him or her from my childhood!" I said.

"Really? Then why do you keep saying him or her?" one of the employees asked.

"Oh.... uhhh.... I can never tell. He or she's either a cross-dresser, or a femcolt…" I lied. The employees all looked at eachother confused, and then they shrugged.
"I guess that explains why we never see him or her. He or she never reveals himself or herself to us." one of the employees said.

"Affirmative!" I said. “Now… how do I cook ribs?”

“Didn’t you just say you knew what to do?” one of the employees asked.

“I know how to eat them, but that’s about it.” I said.

Back in the office, Psyche was still trying to crack the safe, Aqua continued to search in the desk, and Blaze was still guarding, watching Engie and Crystal continue to go at each other. "Wait, I think I found somethin’." Aqua said.

"Lay it on us, Aqua.” Psyche instructed him.

"I found these pictures of a blue pegasus pony; she looks really cute." Aqua said.

"That must be Blueberry Pie." Psyche said.

"Now I think all the cards are coming together. If you ask me, I think Blueberry Pie is the mysterious doctor!" Blaze said.

"Ah'm startin’ to believe so too." Aqua said. "Psyche did ya hack the safe yet?"

"Done and done!" Psyche said as he opened the safe revealing all the electronic devices that are inside. "Look at all of these electronic devices, I never seen them so advanced, not even at Engie’s standards.”

"Blueberry Pie must be an evil scientist.” Aqua assumed.

"I think the mystery has been solved. Blueberry Pie is the mysterious doctor!" Blaze said.

"We better go now before she comes back." Psyche suggested.

"Agreed. Let's go." Aqua said as he closes the safe. They exited the office and saw a few of the customers were holding back Crystal from Engie.

"Finally! What took y’all so long?" Engie asked.

"C'mon! That wasn't even 10 minutes!" Blaze said.

"These are the best ribs I ever tasted!" Golden Harvest said excitedly.

"Yeah, they're alot better now than before." Minuette Colgate said.

"I'm definitely coming back here again!" Caramel said.

"Special credits go to our new employee!" one of the employees said, as I exited the kitchen. "Oncore! Oncore!"

"Flare? I thought you worked across the street?" Skyblaze, one of the customers, recognized me and asked.

"Wait, Flare? As in Flare Gun?" one of the employees asked.

"What? You got a problem with that?" I asked as I smirked at one of the employees really close to their face.

"Uh, no, no, not at all." one of the employees said nervously.

"Well, good. Because..... I quit." I said as I threw the apron on his face, and then my friends and I all walked out of the shop.

"Well we did it, Flare! We found the mysterious doctor! It's Blueberry PIe!" Aqua said.

"I should've known. I knew she wouldn't let me go so easily after ruining her prom dress." I said. “Why would my ex-marefriend work so hard to try to ruin me? It’s only a prom dress. Seems a little too far-fetched.”

“I dunno man, but at least our case is solved.” Blaze said.

"So now that we found out who the doctor is, what are we going to do now?" Psyche asked.

"I'm going to settle this with her. I'm going to go look for her, tomorrow." I said.

"And we're coming too!" Crystal said.

"No you're not, this is a personal matter. Blueberry is trying to ruin ME, not you." I said.

"But Flare, he tried to ruin us too!" Engie said. "Remember when we were stuck in the video game?"

"And Officer Nickels arresting us both?" Psyche asked.

"And Fonz Punkskull abusing Water?" Blaze asked.

"And who made the night last forever?" Crystal asked.

"Actually, that was Nightmare Moon, Crystal." Engie reminded her.

"And let's not forget about Chaos Mountains, Flare." Aqua reminded me. "She captured the Mane Six and brainwashed us all."

"Yeah, this is personal for us all, Flare." Psyche said.

"But she only used all of you to get to me. I must handle this on my own. This is too dangerous for you all." I said.

"Flare, I don't care what you say. You're not handling Blueberry on your own!" Blaze swore.

"Yes I am! You're all gonna get yourselves hurt. It's between her and me. I don't want you dudes to interfere." I said.

"But Flare!" Blaze begged.

"Blaze, let him do this." Aqua comforted him.

"What?!" Blaze yelled.

"Flare thinks he can handle this, and I believe him. We should all believe in him." Aqua said.

"Aqua, you're crazy!" Blaze said.

"THE FOOD GOT TO AQUA TOO!" Crystal yelled. She was about to tackle him, but before she could, Psyche held her back.

"Flare, I believe ya can do this. We have faith in ya. We all do." Aqua said as he smiled at me.

"Thanks, Aqua! I'm sorry, brahs. I really wish you can help me, but this is a personal matter, and I only want you all to be safe. I can do this! I will win! You'll see!" I said.

"We know ya will, Flare." Aqua nodded.

"But don't take any unnecessary risks, man. Call us when you need us." Blaze advised me.

"I sure will, Blaze! I sure will!" I nodded.

Meanwhile, over at Twilight's house, Twilight was almost done getting the bracelet off Boorlie.

"Are you almost done?" Boorlie asked.

"Of course I am. Just hang in there." Twilight said.

"Well hurry it up! It won't be long until it activates." Boorlie said.

"Aaaaaaaand, done!" Twilight said as she removed the bracelet. "There we go, Boorlie! You're free! Now tell me what we need to know."

"You just fallen for my little trap, Twilight!" Boorlie said mischievously.

"What?" Twilight yelled surprisingly.

"That bracelet was actually a tracking device, just in case I escape the dungeon, and now you removed it, and I'm heading back to my boss now!" Boorlie said.

"Not if I have anything to say about that!" Twilight said as she started her magic, but then he puts the bracelet on Twilight and locks it on; it cancels out her magic. "What the?!"

"Yes, that bracelet cancels any magic spells and now you're defenseless!" Boorlie said.

"Oh yeah?" Twilight said angrily. Twilight had no choice but to use physical force, so she was just about to kick him, but it was too soft.

"Too bad you never bothered to train to fight using your hooves. You may be a powerful foe with your magic, Twilight Sparkle, but without it, you're nothing! I'll be going now! Tootles!" Boorlie said as he runs out and locks Twilight in her lab.

"NO! NO! NO!" Twilight yelled in defeat as she starts slamming on her basement door, and with the help of Photoshop, I modify this scene to have her instead of banging on a door, she bangs on a xylophone hanging on the wall, the type of xylophone you’d hear on an island or a cruise ship. "I GOTTA WARN FLARE!" Twilight yelled. Later that night, I returned home and went to sleep after that long day.

Well, that was what happened before. Here we are now. The mysterious doctor breaks into my trailer and tries to hack my mainframe. I was about to have a hornsaber fight with him. "COME AT ME BRO! MY BODY IS READY! I BET YOU DON'T EVEN LIFT!" I yelled at him. The doctor (who I believe is Blueberry) activates her hornsaber and starts having a hornsaber duel with me. We dueled until we were at my bedroom, and all the fish woke up.

"WHAT THE?! OW!" Piddles yelled, after he bumped his head and saw Darrel cuddling up to him. “HEY!”

"What is going on out there?!" Pearl asked.
"What's with all the glowing sticks? Flare never said he was having a glowstick party." Yoyo said.

"WOOO! Glowstick party!" Darrel yelled.

"I don't think this is a glowstick party." Rainbow said. So I continued to duel with Blueberry, and she pushed me into the Living Room, but I stopped.

"Whoa, whoa! We can't duel in here! There's too many fragile stuff!" I said.

"Well, where do you want to duel?" the doctor asked.

"There's plenty of room in the kitchen, as long as we don't open the cabinets." I suggested.

"Alright." the doctor said. So we both moved into the kitchen to continue our fight.

"Alright this is good. Let's continue." I said. So we both continued dueling. There was also punching and kicking and the doctor accidentally cut my table in half. "Aw man! I'm not paying for that." the doctor complained. The doctor then tackled me and I fell to the ground.

"You can't defeat me, Crimson! I'll ruin you, just as you ruined me!" the doctor said.

"For ruining your prom dress? You mares are crazy!" I said.

"Wait, what?" the doctor asked.

"You know what. You came for revenge when I ruined your prom dress, Blueberry." I said.

"I'm not Blueberry." the Doctor said.

"Wait, you're not?" I asked.

"No! I can't believe it took you this long to know who I really am! It's pretty obvious!" the Doctor said. "All my inventions, don't they match the ones when I owned this trailer? The big red 'S'? It's the same logo I put on all my inventions; it's also the first letter in my last name! Porker's BBQ, right across the street from your shop? Did you forget what my first name is? Gosh, you're stupid!"

"Wait, a minute..... Porker's BBQ..... the inventions..... the big red 'S'...... that can only mean one thing...... you're......" The mysterious doctor removed his hockey mask and it was revealed that the mysterious doctor is actually my old ex-friend from Mareami, the scientist pig, Porker Swinebutt! “HERB LEAFHOR- err I mean, PORKER SWINEBUTT!?"

"That's Doctor Swinebutt to you!" Swinebutt said.

"Oh, I thought you were that colt from across the hall of my apartment that kept playing pranks on me, but I always seemed to laugh along with them." I said.

"This was MY trailer! MINE! You stole it from me! You destroyed everything I held dear! You also ruined my plans for YOU being the bullied instead of me!" Swinebutt said.

"Lawl what? Me being the bullied instead of you? I don't really get it." I said.

"I was actually the one being bullied the most back at elementary school! I had to think of something! I was the most bullied one in the whole school! When I saw you though, you were the second most bullied one in the whole school, but they bullied me more than you, but I had to think of something, so I teamed up with Herb Leafhorn against you.” Swinebutt explained.

“You went to him?” I asked.

“Actually, he came to me. He offered me to be freed of my torment if it means earning your trust and then stabbing you in the back at the last second.” Swinebutt explained and snorted. “I had no personal grudge on you at the time, and at first I felt sorry for having to betray you, but I had no choice, the Leafhorns are a powerful family. His dad is part of a mob.”

“I knew it!” I said. “I bet his son is part of it too.”

“Umm… yeah, yeah he is, and he’s too working with… me… yeah.” Swinebutt stuttered.

“Are you ok?” I asked.

“Yeah I just lost my train of thought for a sec.” Swinebutt said and snorted.

“Wait… what’s that unicorn horn on your head then? I thought it was a unicorn trying to ruin my business… wait… Blueberry Pie is a pegasus why did I think she did? D’OH! I’m so stupid. I forget even the slightest details.” I complained.

“Well this horn here is a mechanical horn that I implanted on my skull. It’s connected to my brain.” Swinebutt said. “I needed to find some way to know how to protect myself, so I made my own unicorn horn.”

“Wow, very impressive. You’re getting better with your technology I must admit.” I nodded. “When we were friends, I knew you could make robots, but mechanical horns seem pretty advanced, even in pony standards.”

“I’m not a pony though.” Swinebutt corrected me as he snorted. “I’m a pig.”

“Yeah I got that.” I nodded. “But dude, we don’t have to worry about the Leafhorns anymore! Ponyville is safe everypony is friendly. If you moved here too you wouldn’t have to worry. We can be friends again!” I offered.

“I don’t want to be friends with you; you forget, you destroyed my line of work, and then you summoned a storm and struck me which gave me this scar!” Swinebutt explained as he pointed to the ‘S’ scar on his eye.

“Wait… that storm gave you that scar? I thought you just painted it on or something?” I asked.

“No… now I look even more hideous then before, thanks to you!” Swinebutt said.

“I didn’t even summon that storm though! I really don’t know what happened. I am not capable of creating something like that.” I said.

“You said that when you used that so-called Shoop Da Whoop at the prom.” Swinebutt reminded me.

“That was different. I knew I summoned that spell, but the storm… that was different. I really have no idea where that came from!” I admitted.

“You lie!” Swinebutt yelled.

“Wow, we’re going with the ‘you lie’ again? Do I have to explain that whole Dora the Explorer ordeal again?” I asked.
“Shut up!” Swinebutt yelled.

"Brah, I didn't mean to ruin you back at Mareami; I was young, and angry! I can make it up to you, I promise!" I begged.

"It's too late for that, Crimson! I'm going to run you out of town! Better yet, OUT OF EQUESTRIA! Then we'll be even!" Swinebutt said.

“What if you don’t?” I asked.

“If not you, then your Noble Six friends, your Mane Six friends, your family, or even your whole pathetic little town will feel my wrath!” Swinebutt yelled.

"OVER PSYCHE'S DEAD BODY!" I yelled as I then then tackled him and we both rolled out of the trailer. Yeah my security system went offline and the door was opened finally. I then suddenly jumped on top of Swinebutt, carrying a rubber ball in my hooves, and I started banging it on his head yelling, "GET ON THE BALL! GET ON THE BALL! GET ON THE BALL! FOR ONLY $19.99!" Swinebutt kicks me off him and I flipped over and landed head first on a market stand. Swinebutt flips over the stand and it almost lands on my head right on top of me, but I got up quickly. Swinebutt then kicks the stand and it rolls towards me, and I started rolling down the hill with it. I hopped off the stand before it crashed on a wall.

Swinebutt and I suddenly glare at eachother. He goes upside down and starts swinging his legs around like a propeller and he yells, "A bing-a-bong-a-bing!"

I then jumpped up and floated in the air, kicking my legs around, and crossing my arms saying, "Youlooloolooloo, yooloolooloo!" I then kick Swinebutt in the face and he kicks me in the back of the head. He then takes my legs and flips me over, but then I take him with me and I throw him towards a house, but once he landed on the roof, it came to my attention that he was behind me and he had a piano. I screamed because it looked like he was going to drop it on me, but it turns out I was standing on a sea-saw, and he throws the piano on the other end of the sea-saw and I started flying up to the sky and I landed at town hall. Swinebutt ran towards town hall and he kicked the door opened. I was checking out the curtains on stage.

"You know, these cartons should be a different color." I said to myself. Swinebutt screamed and started running towards me, like berserk. I took his body as he was running and jammed it on the curtains. "You don't need a cabinet full of cleaners! That's right! I guarantee it!" I then ripped off the curtains and covered him with them.

"You order now, you can have a second beating, absolutely free!" Swinebutt said as he grabs the curtains and covers me with them, and holds he down, trapping me inside.

“Imma firin’ my laser- BOOM!” I yelled very fast as I quickly used my Shoop Da Whoop spell on him. He started flying out of town hall and he lands in some bushes outside and he passes out.

I start catching my breath as I slowly limp outside and towards Swinebutt’s passed out body. I was really tired after that last spell so I took out a container of iced tea and I start sipping it down to refuel myself. Once I got to Swinebutt to take a good look at his passed-out body, I said, "Whether big or small, Flare Gun does them all!" After a few moments, Swinebutt jumps up and we started having a slap fight. We just kept slapping eachother and slapping eachother in that one spot for hours until it broke dawn outside. Suddenly, Swinebutt grabs my hoof and we just suddenly stopped. I just looked down and saw him holding my hoof tight. He lifts his back claw and I suddenly gasped. "The Wushi Hoof Hold!"

"Oh you know this hold!" Swinebutt said, smirking at me. I just smirked at him back and punched his back claw. He just looked at his claw for a few seconds, and then he started screaming. I suddenly kicked him and then he lands towards a house. I started charging towards him, but before I could do anything to him, Swinebutt knocks on the door at the house he's at.

Bulk Biceps then kicks the door open and yells, "WHAAAT?!" But when he kicked open the door, it hit me on the face. I was holding my nose in pain which gave Swinebutt the chance to give me a good punch on my face. We continued fighting until we were in front of Sugarcube Corner. A few ponies were exiting their houses and they see what's going on. Some were excited, some were scared, and some were confused. Swinebutt was dominating the fight though. He did another punch at my face and I fell on the ground, all black and blue.

"You are done, Crimson Flare Gun!" Swinebutt said as he activated his mechanical horn and was just about to finish, but then suddenly Blaze suddenly appears and tackles him. Blaze and Psyche hold Swinebutt on the ground, as he struggles to get up. "GAH! GET OFF OF ME!"

"Flare! Flare, are ya alright?" Engie asked as he helped me up.

"I'm fine, I'm fine. Thanks for the help, brahs." I said.

"Wow, we were wrong. It turns it out it was Swinebutt." Aqua said.

"Flare?! Flare you alright?" Twilight asked as she ran to me along with Water and Crèmepop

"Oh dear, look how hurt you are! Let me help you out." Crèmepop said as she was trying to rub my face, but I suddenly pushed her hooves away.

"No, no, no. Thanks, I'm fine, Crèmey." I said.

"Are you alright, Flare?" Water asked.

"Will everypony please stop asking me that?" I asked.

"Well, well, well! It turns out the mysterious doctor, is actually a pig!" Spike said.

"Well, what else is new?" Swinebutt asked sarcastically and snorted.

"Flare, you could've been beaten if we weren't around to save you!" Crystal said.

"Yeah, Flare! It turned out you needed us after all." Blaze said.

"I know, I know, I was wrong to do this on my own. I guess I did need help after all, even if it was personal situation." I said.

"And all it did was to teach ya the lesson the hard way." Aqua said as he winked at me.

"Uh huh. I knew you wouldn't let me get away with this so easily, Aqua.” I teased and we both chuckled.

"I'm so glad this is finally over!" Psyche said.

"Yep! Wait.... Blaze, Psyche, if you two are here, then..... who's holding....." I looked over, and I saw Swinebutt was gone.

"Yep, he got away." Engie said.

"FOR WIZARD OF HOPE'S SAKE!" I yelled. "Now we're back to square one, or circle one, or triangle one, but STILL… WE GOT HIM, and now HE’S GONE! UGH! SUPER GROANS!”

"No we're not, Flare. We found out who this mysterious doctor really was. Now we're onto him.” Psyche said.

"And that jerk will get what's coming to him! Don’t you worry about a thing, Flarey!” Water said.

"I know. I will capture Swinebutt, and stop him before he ruins me even more! Be aware Doctor Porker Swinebutt! Because I'm going to end this once and for all! I'm coming for you, and you can't stop me!" I yelled.

"THE FOOD'S GOT TO FLARE TOO!" Crystal yelled as she tackled me.

And so, we all know now who the mysterious doctor is! I will find him, and bring him to justice, if it's the last thing I do, but now Boorlie is also out there, so I won’t be surprised if he tries to ruin my business. I have to protect my shop and my secret recipe from him. Time for things to really get interesting!

Author's Note:

Well it's about time you found out who the mysterious doctor is. You're gonna have fun with this new antagonist, I promise you that! Well, he's not a 'new' antagonist, but you know who he is now at least. I wanted to make this chapter a real treat because this is the 45th chapter of my story! 45 is my lucky number! This is also the conclusion of the first half of Book 2, and now we're just about to begin the second half with a whole new story that'll change Flare's life for a majority of this book.