• Published 8th Nov 2012
  • 5,020 Views, 79 Comments

Mirror Image - Colt in the Moon



Alternate universe where the gender is switched

  • ...
17
 79
 5,020

Enter Viperia

Twilight Sparkle and Dusk Shine walked out of the library, and walked into town. Twilight was amazed. Every mare she knew and was friends with was now a colt, and vice versa.

"I don't believe it," Twilight said in a whisper, "How is every stallion now a mare?"

Dusk Shine gave her an strange look.

"I'm guessing where you come from, it's in reverse."

"No, really?" she replied sarcastically.

Dusk Shine just sighed and continued his walk with Twilight. They soon came to a cafe where they met Applejack and Apple Jack.

"Applejack!" cried Twilight.

"Howdy Twilight. Meet my new friend, Apple Jack."

Twilight stared at the big stallion in front of her. She just sighed and pulled up a chair at the table. Dusk Shine repeated the action.

"How do ya think we got here?" asked Applejack.

"It was probably that mirror." replied Twilight.

"What mirror?" asked Dusk.

"Well back where I come, Princess Celestia sent me and my friends to investigate a mysterious house in Ponyville. We all ended up getting sucked into this mysterious mirror. That's when I woke up here."

"Sounds like that mirror can cross realities."

Before Twilight could respond, she saw Rarity and a unicorn that looked just like her. They both seemed to be using their magic to levitate a dozen shopping bags.

"Twilight! Applejack! It's so great to see you! How have you two been?"

The white unicorn spoke up.

"Rarity, you have to introduce me to your friends. I just love the purple one's mane!"

"Elusive, these are my friends Twilight Sparkle and Applejack. Girls, this is Elusive."

Twilight and Applejack shook hooves with the new unicorn. Suddenly two streaks of rainbow flashed above them. Rainbow Dash then landed next to them.

"Hey guys. Huh, I guess I'm not the only one who noticed she had a double."

Rainbow Blitz to the ground right next to Dash.

"HA! I told you, I'm the best flyer around!"

"You wish!"

The two started arguing when Pinkie Pie, Fluttershy, Bubble Berry, and Butterscotch walked up to them. The six started to sit down and talk about what was going on.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The image of the ponies slowly faded to green. Green fire slowly circled the orb. Viperia sat on her throne. She was a disgusting creature. Sure her top half looked almost like a pony. Except for the scales, snake eyes, and fangs holding back a slithering forked tongue.

But her lower half was a snake tail. Her creature was known as a gorgon. A half pony half snake monster. Viperia was the queen of the gorgons. One of her minions stood by the glowing orb.

"It appearssssss we have more poniessss your majessssssty."

"I can ssssssse that sssssscalesssss! Thesssse poniesssss ssssseem to resssssemble the ssssix I have been keeping an eye on. It lookssss like I can no longer wait to put my plan into action."