• Published 1st Nov 2012
  • 1,461 Views, 10 Comments

Ninja Boomer - NecromancerX69



Ninja Boomer in Equestria (left 4 dead crossover with Mlp).

  • ...
10
 10
 1,461

After the Infection (part 1 of 2)

You still wish to read my story... I don't know if you have guts or just looking for a quick way to die?
Thanks again to my friend Zephyr for the pre-read.


Chapter 2
After the Infection
(Part 1 of 2)

[Location… Random apartment] time unknown…

“I was in the university when it all started, students started to attack one another or rip their flesh apart, whichever came first it was a massacre.” The Boomer said seriously and almost sad (We shall call him Ben from now on since that is the real name of the boomer).

“Of course I could survive, I was a ninja after all, but sadly one of my friends got infected and bite me… The result was me end up wandering around the streets like some random guy high on cocaine. That was until the infection changed me… turning me into some sort of special infected, with the will to think and do as I please… Sadly I still attacked living beings because the virus forced me to do it… So… what ya think of my story?” Ben said finally… to a common infected who just stayed looking at him with a what the fuck face.

The common infected are dumb, they can’t understand each other and they can only growl just to tell other infected to stay away from him or her.

In this case the infected only saw his brother (the infected refers to themselves in brothers, sisters relationship… almost) the Boomer only burping and blabbering nonsense to him. Not caring anymore what the Boomer is saying (since he never understood him to begin with) the common infected wandered down the hall he was located leaving the boomer alone…


‘sigh’ Ben thought as he saw the common infected he was trying to talk to leave his line of sight.

‘It’s been days since I talked with someone, most of the special infected left the city just to keep hunting humans… especially my friends…’ Ben thought sadly… well by exception of the Tank (John) and the Witch (Amelia)… but the problem with both is that they turned… really unstable… not a single infected dared to approach them, they know they will find only death if they bother them.

Once Ben got bored of thinking senseless things he headed to his apartment room which is located 2 floors up.


Before we proceed… This boomer is unique among his special infected boomer brothers… calling himself… Ninja Boomer…
Instead of sacrificing himself in suicide missions like his brothers (called kamikaze boomers), he attacks always at a distance with his bile and moves a bit faster and swiftly. Also his bile range is increased by 30% more range than a regular boomer, it last 20% more blind time on victims and his claws can do quick damage at close distances.

Hell if he lived in the world of Team Fortress they would call him the Saxton Hale of boomers. Why? That would be because of his terrible bile for is upgraded to call a full horde (the kind of horde you get from hitting car alarms if you play L4D). Unlucky for him his bile also takes longer to load.

What also distinguish him from other boomers are his clothes for they are simple ninja black clothes who got a bit torn apart by his mutated body. On the fun side of his description, he carries on his back two sheathed katanas… but he got so fat thanks to the infection he can no longer reach them with his inflatable arms.
Now back to the story…


Once he reached his apartment with the door already thorn to shreds since both the common and special infected can’t open something as simple as a door even if they have their intelligence back… don’t ask why… but maybe the virus just hates doors…

Inside his apartment was a huge mess, where once stood his proud living room now is nothing more than broken furniture and blood form the unlucky human bastard that thought it was ok to steal his apartment supplies in his zombie like state.
Not actually paying attention to it, he headed to his room which is located beyond a small hallway that connected to his bathroom and his closet. But since he got fatter from the infection he got no choice but to tear down the walls from his living room, his closet and his destination.

Moving easily thanks to the job he already made long ago with the huge holes in the walls, he entered his room just to find one common infected sitting on what was his bed. He never minded the common infected in his home since they never cared about what he did and they usually come and go.

Not paying attention to the common infected on his bed he stood in front of his computer what by pure luck, he left on before turning himself into a boomer back then. Funny that he could use the computer thanks to his mouse already covered a bit in blood and drops of bile. Yet he still can’t open doors even if he could use a computer like a zed pro.


Sadly the internet was long since gone thanks to the infection… but his cunning mind left him prepared in case something like this would happen. He saved many archives, from music, games, movies, TV series, etc.

Right now he felt a bit depressed for the lack of communication with other intelligent special infected and what better way to fix his depression than to watch his favorite show, My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. Good for him to have all 13 and a half seasons of mlp:fim… Hasbro never finished the show, they also got the infection problem…

As our Ninja Boomer was watching his favorite episode called the Royal Weeding, he was smiling. That was until he was bothered by a human hand literally thrown at him in the face. Angry he looked to the source of whoever dared to bother him in his happy time, just to find none other than the leader of the gang he dealt back then… now him is nothing more than an annoying Hunter.

“Hey pony lover! Did you miss me?!” The Hunter said with mockery in his voice.

“What do you want Max... You know better than to bother me in my happy hour…” Ben said not amused as he also hates to talk with this special infected with the brain of a common infected ant.

“I need your help to deal with four survivors.” Max the Hunter said with a hint of thirst for vengeance in his voice… that was when the Ninja Boomer looked the Hunter chest just to find it almost tiered apart by what look like a shotgun wound.

“See if I care… time for ponies…” Ben said looking back at the computer screen to keep enjoying his favorite show.

“What if I told you… the survivors killed the Tank and the Witch.” Max said with a twisted grin as he showed his sharp rotten teeth.

Ben got pale… well if he was alive he would look pale by the news the Hunter give him.

“Which Tank and Witch?” Ben said with fear in his voice.

“You know which ones I am talking about…” Max keep taunting him with his rotten smile. Only to be surprised by the quick movement of the Ninja Boomer, he grabbed the Hunter by the neck quickly and stamped him on the wall.

“LIAR!” Ben was clearly angry it even scared the common infected that was on his bed, to leave his apartment as quickly as possible.

“I am not lying! I swear they are dead! Please don’t kill me!” Max said wimping since his health was very low and a simple swipe from the ninja boomer would finish what the shotgun started.

“ROAR!” Ben was so angry he made a hole in the wall of his room to the street, once he released Max from his grip of course. With the new hole in his apartment he jumped from the 10th floor to the streets below… once he landed a crater was made on the street but he didn’t get wounded.

Getting up from a crouching like position he sprinted to where he knew Amanda stayed to sob. Hoping it was just a sick joke from Max…

It took him an hour to reach the place only to see countless bodies of common infected on the floor… death by bullets and what look like a pipe bomb. But what called his attention… was the claw that was hanging from a hole in a metal door…

“No…” Ben said as he approached the door slowly only to his fears be confirmed of what he saw inside the hole… Amelia… his ex-best friend was dead from multiple bullet shots…

Later he found the corpse of his ex-friend John under the debris of an apartment… the hulk of a zombie didn’t stand a change against all the bullet wounds in his body and what look like a fall from 20 floors.

The Ninja Boomer was sad… way sadder than ever… he remembered all those good times he spent with them, from going to the sea, to even going camping with the rest of his friends. They laughed… they played… they had a nice life… now they were gone… it already pained him to know the infection didn’t made them like him and his two friends… but watching them completely gone… was the last straw in the Ninja Boomer life… he cried bloody zombie tears for the death of his friends…

In the distance Max followed him as he observed one of the mightiest infected with a broken hearth… if it has one left to begin with. Sure Max is one hell of an asshole but he knows the boomer’s pain for his gang already died at the hands of the military when they tried to take over the city… all of them were Hunters… the best pack he ever had…

Once the Ninja Boomer stopped crying… he turned to Max, he knew he was there looking at him all along…

“Where are they?…” If words could kill… Ben voice would destroy the planet.


Far away in a safe house, on top of the subway station were 4 survivors by the names of Bill, Louis, Francis and Zoey, resting a bit from the run of their lives… they have dealt with not only a witch but also with a tank that almost killed Zoey. Not to mention the small horde thanks to Francis' good aiming skills shooting a car alarm just because a boomer was hidden behind it.

Louis all of a sudden awaken from his slumber, for his pill senses told him something was really pissed and it was because of them. Getting up from the floor he approached the block's less safe door and took a look outside only to see common infected bumping into each other and some just leaning against walls, etc. But what called his attention… were yellow eyes coming from a pitch-black tunnel… these eyes were looking into is very soul with unimaginable hate… Louis blinked once, just to find the eyes in the tunnel gone…

“I need pills.” Louis said as he let his hands rest on top of his head.


[Location… Hell begins (No Mercy Campaign)] 6 hours later…

“Everybody ready?!” Bill asked with his trusty M16 assault rifle in hand.

“Yeah!” Came from the rest of the survivors as they loaded their own weapons.

“Down the hole we go then.” Bill said as he opened the safe room door.

“Let’s do this!” Francis was the first to descend the hole that will lead them to the red line subway station and from there they will head to the evacuation zone currently located in ‘Mercy Hospital’.

“Weapons hot!” Bill told them as they shot the common infected that were charging at them.

Sadly for them… the Ninja Boomer and Max the Hunter were watching them from above…
“Let the games begin…” Ben said to himself.

“Yesss.” Max said with hunger.


Once the survivors dealt with the few infected that were located near their safehouse, Francis heard a burp and a growl…

“I hear a Boomer and a Hunter.” Francis said with his shotgun in hand.

“Where?” Zoey asked as she stayed alert with her dual pistols.

“I think it’s coming from- *BLAAAAGH!*” Francis was interrupted as he ended up covered in bile with the rest of the survivors.

“Eww!” Zoey and Louis said together.

“Stay alerted, those boomers like to attract small hordes with their bile.” Bill said quickly even if he along with his friends couldn’t see thanks to the sticky bile.

A huge wail of the infected could be heard…

“Bill… that’s not a small horde…” Francis said with worry, it was the sound the infected made when he shot by accident the car alarm.

“Shouldn’t the effect of turn blind with the bile be over by now?” Zoey ask as she tried to remove the sticky bile from her face.

“What about the hunt- OW GET IT OFF ME!” Louis said as he was pinned down and getting ravaged by the hunter they heard.

“Louis where are you?!” Francis tried to find him with his temporal blindness.
That was until the angry snarls of the common infected were heard.

“Oh shit, here they come!” Bill said as he tried to shove the infected away from him with also temporal blindness.
It took the survivor a long time to deal with the common infected and by the time Francis along with Zoey and Bill lose the effects of the bile, they realized, Louis was turned to shreds… and the hunter was nowhere to be seen…

“Oh god Louis…” Zoey said with tears in her eyes.

“Aww man this is bad…” Francis said as he picked up the health kit Louis was carrying… he will no longer need it.

“We can’t stop now. We must reach Mercy Hospital if we want to survive.” Bill said as he reloaded his M16.
Zoey along with Francis could only nod as they followed Bill, leaving the lifeless body of Louis as they took the stairs…


“HAHAHAHAHAAHAHA! That was golden they just left their safe house and we already killed one of them! HAHAHHAHAA!” Max was rolling on the ground as he laugh next to the Ninja Boomer.

“Let’s just deal with the rest once I get my bile ready…” Ben said with anger in his voice… he didn’t care if it was funny… all he wanted was revenge.

“Move…” Ben chosed that moment to leave his hidden place to go after the survivors.

“You are no fun.” Max said still smirking as he followed his temporal companion.


Hours later…
Both the hunter and the ninja boomer stalked the remaining survivors along the wrecked red line station. On their way they found another special infected who took interest in the survivors… it was a smoker, nothing more than a special infected who likes to use his long tongue to snarl his victims and drag them towards himself.
But as they stalked the survivors something happened…


“Can anyone hear me! Let me out!” Someone screamed in the distance… it sounded a lot like…

“Louis? No way. Did you guys hear that?” Francis said with a very surprised expression.

“It must be a trap!” Zoey said, all they knew was Louis is dead and yet this voice…

“Let’s go find out.” Bill said as they followed the voice of who they believed is their dead friend.


Also the special infected were surprised… at least Max and Ben for the smoker wasn’t with them.
“It can’t be! I killed him with my own claws!” Max said as he headed back to the killing spot just to make sure the body is still there.

“Let’s go smoker…”Ben said as he keep following the survivors with his new ally.

The survivors arrived to the end of what was left of the redline station… nothing more than a blocked pile of debris in the train tracks. At the moment they exit the broken train they had to enter to reach here. This room was nothing more than the end of the line… stairways could be seen on the left side of the tracks and there was a small room to the right… Louis' voice could be heard from the right side…

“Let's go.” Bill said as they entered the right side… in the small room there was nothing more than some huge pipes and a small closet like door… the sound came from behind said door.

“Ok I will open the door. You two get ready to fire if is some sort of new special infected.” Bill said as he and his companions took positions… Zoey aimed his pistols to the closed door along with Francis and his trusty shotgun.
Bill placed a hand on the door knob…

“GO!” Bill shouted as he quickly opened the door on a safe side. Only to find a certain black man fall on the floor for he was trying to push open the door.

“LOUIS!” The survivors shouted really surprised as they saw the guy on the floor was no other than their companion Louis who died back there thanks to the hunter attack.

“Ow… Yea I miss you too…” Louis said as he got back on his feet.


Far away from them with the special infected a certain Ninja Boomer was really pissed…
“HAAAAAAAAAAX!!!!” Ben shouted to the skies.

“Hey I am back. The body is still there and- oh shit.” Max said as he finally saw Louis.


[Location… No Mercy finale] 28 hours later…

The survivors were at the top of the roof as they defended their last stand against the common infected and special infected.

Louis was using the mounted machinegun that was left thanks to the military. While Bill was still using his m16, Zoey her sniper rifle and Francis was using his new favorite auto shotgun.

They had a very hard time to reach the hospital just because that cursed boomer kept barfing on them… But thanks to their luck they realize they can’t die for somehow they can respawn inside closets for no apparent reason. Francis ended up dropping the gay jokes when he died for the first time… Also they still can’t figure why they can’t open the closets on their own when they respawn, considering the doors are not even locked.

And to further increase their luck they find out that by dying all at the same time they respawn all back to the safe house… it happened when it involved the panic attack of the ninja boomer bile and a molotov… and a witch… and a tank to sauce the epic fail.

By now the Ninja Boomer was left with new companions, Max got tired of trying to kill that which looks like can’t be killed… permanently…

“The chopper is here!” Francis said as they just finished killing the tank that was harassing them.

“Hurry!” Bill said as him along with the rest of the survivors headed to the helicopter to finally escape this hell hole.

The special infected tried to stop them only for a few of them to end up dead by the rain of bullets the survivors were releasing...

“ROAR!” Another Tank entered the field.

“TANK!” Louis screamed.

“We are almost there!” Zoey said as they finally managed to get inside the helicopter on time.
Closing the door of the rescue chopper they left Mercy Hospital safe and sound.

“We made it! Woooo!” Louis said on his seat.

“Good job team.” Bill said with a smile.

“Finally some well earn rest.” Zoey said to Louis.

“Ha take that you wussies!” Francis said as he flipped the infected on the roof from the chopper.


Everything was smiles until… The boomer nation attacked...

“I CAN’T SEE!” The pilot said, he was covered in bile. All the survivors turned their attention to the pilot only to see their biggest fear clinging to the side of the helicopter… the Ninja Boomer.

“This will be the longest days of our lives…” Bill said as he reloaded his M16.


You still alive? Wow, you must be really tough.