• Published 25th Oct 2012
  • 2,430 Views, 16 Comments

Fourty-two - Dusky Flower



There are 42 billion universes. 41,999,999,958 of them contain no Twilight Sparkle.

  • ...
6
 16
 2,430

Intermission: Eris and Cruelty

Note: The next few chapters will be short intermissions showing what is going on while our Twilights are unconscious. These will probably be much shorter than most of the normal chapters, and almost all will be in the spirit of Random and Comedy. Hmmm... those are good names...

----------

Cruelty, very miffed, sat tied to a chair.

"Queen Chaos? Can I go now?"

Eris glared at her. "No! You did a bad thing, hurting those ponies! You gotta sit in the corner now! And no biting the ropes! Don't think I cat see you!"

The gray pegasus rolled her eyes. "...Learn to pronounce, genius."

Eris stamped one of her little feet. "Nwo! You're a meanie! Now say sorry!"

Cruelty, looking like she'd swallowed a baked bad, spat out the word she hated most. "...Sorry." She then spat at the wall several times, trying to get rid of the word's nasty taste.

The baby draconeques glared again. "No spwitting! An' now you gotta sit in the corner untwil they wake up! An' then you gotta say sorry to each of thewm! And then you gotta-"

"Stick a hoof in it, okay? I'm trying to nap here." A yawning grey pegasus with a tomcoltish mane and tail stepped into the room. "Oh, hey Eris. Hey Cruelty. I'm gonna go nap somewhere else."

Eris beamed. "Okway, Twaitowr."

Traitor grimaced. "...I hate that name."