• Published 13th May 2024
  • 76 Views, 0 Comments

Saqura's Dream - Kentavritsa



As Saqura wakes up, she is not alone. There is a distinctly Plush Plushie by the sideof her pillow, just it is not a plushy doll. It’s a Changeling, but in disguise. Let’s just hope, she can survive the hugs and devote attention.

  • ...
 0
 76

Late: 1

Author's Note:

Ms.Saqura's POV

< --- --- --- >

.

I had opened the wardrobe, standing nude before the clothes I had been presented with.

What am I to wear?” I ponder; “I could always wear my regular, matching black nighttime cotton Panties and Top, as I always did before!” I consider, giggling at the idea, as if it had been silly; “Or; I could try on that black Latex Suit my sister offered me!” I conclude; as I am still scanning the content of my wardrobe, in the hope of finding what is just right for me to wear in bed.

Of course!!” I decide, as I reach for the proffered garment.

I feel the smooth surface of the Latex Suit in my hand, as I am pulling it out of my wardrobe.

“I never thought; these suits could be so comfortable, to wear!” I mumble to myself.

Well, how could I? I had never tried them on before.

Sure, Zhiizoo had been explained it, in great detail; but I had taken that for her usual rambling, without paying any mind to her when she spoke of the suits.

Had she genuinely offered me to try one on, maybe I would have listened.

She never did. She had been far too protective of her suits; to ever offer me to try one on, for myself.


.

The Latex feels smooth, cool to the touch as I pull it out of my wardrobe for the very first time.

This is Latex?” I ponder.

At least, it is what I had been told. Even if it isn’t Latex, at all. If only I had known. I just find it too enticing to let go of the one chance I have to try the garment on, to wear this suit the entire night.

I had been promised, I could have this one suit for myself. If I were to ruin it, that would be on me. I would never get another chance, if I did.

Not as if anyone were to ask me, how it felt to wear it.

Still, I am taking the chance I had been promised. I hold up the suit before me, as I am lifting up my right foot; sliding it into the suit, slipping it through the suit with ease. The suit is a bit too eager for my comfort; but once my foot had slipped through; I repeat the process, inserting my left foot into the suit.

I pull the suit up, sliding the suit on. The next instant, I am dressed up for the night. The suit is hugging me tightly. Maybe just a bit too tight.

Thinking nothing of it, on the account of being too tired; I walk over to my bed, folding the corner up against the wall and sit down onto my bed.

I slide my feet in under the quilt, lying down; folding the quilt back down over myself, falling asleep just a moment after my head hit the pillow.

<--- --- --->