• Published 7th May 2024
  • 90 Views, 1 Comments

Purple Haze - Illusive Shadow



Starlight and Trixie come to a romantic realization.

  • ...
 1
 90

Facing the shadows.

Trixie stumbled as sbe ran from the future Starlight Glimmer and for a moment all seemed quite lost.

"You alwaya were pitiful at magic, Trixie." She said as she approached, horn glowing brightly.

"You know, you always were a terrible friend." Trixie responded as she tried to think of something.

"I was?" Future Starlight Glimmer asked in surprise.

"You stole my wagon, sold it without permission, you allowed me to sacrifice myself to a bunch of changelings, I think once you even called me Twilight." Trixie shivered at the memory.

"Well, it wasn't my fault your wagon was never built for two ponies, and I was trying to save everyone including you, and you are both magical ponies whose name starts with t." Future Starlight Glimmer said trying to defend herself.

"But every time I forgive you, because you saved me from being swallowed by a manticore." Trixie said with a smile.

"Oh that, it was nothing just a little magic trick my best friend taught me." Future Starlight Glimmer smiled back.

"So whats with the glowing green eyes and stuff, I kinda like your blue eyes better." Trixie asked.

"It's a part of the spell, something to do with changeling magic combined with Everfree forest herbs, honestly I didn't study the ingrediets." Future Starlight said.

Trixie stared at Starlight in shock. Tney then both proceeded to laugh together.

"You know, I don't think erasing yourself is a good idea, I've become a far greater mare since I met you." Trixie said.

"You don't mean that. Future Starlight replied.

"No really... It's because I love you." Trixie said finally finding the courage to say the only magical words she'd never had the courage to say before.

"You what?" Future Starlight asked dazed by the confession.

"I really do, I can't handle the thought of losing you, I want you in my past and my future, Starlight." Trixie said nervously.

Future Starlight's eyes faded as they returned to their normal blue hue. "The spell is failing."

"What does that mean?" Trixie asked.

"It means... I will be forced to return back with you." Future Starlight said as the vortex formed above them once again.

"Take my hoof." Future Starlight said reaching her hoof out to Trixie.

"Hey wait! I'm not finished with you!" Starlight yelled as she attempted to charge into battle against Future Starlight.

"I am sorry for my actions here." Future Starlight said down to her earlier version.

"Find somewhere warmer, it'll be alright." Trixie offered her best advice too as the pair vanished into the portal.

Starlight simply stomped her hoof and looked down at the cave with a blank expression. "I absolutely hate what that monster did with my hair."


The pair of unicorns landed back in the forest with Trixie landing ontop of Starlight. Both groaned from both the exertion and the cold tney had both just gone through.

"Trixie." Starlight said looking up at Trixie.

"Starlight, are you okay?" Trixie said checking her friend for any wounds from their fall.

"Trixie, I love you too." Both of them froze as if time itself had stopped.

Starlight blushed. "Sorry, I guess now isn't really the right time-"

Trixie lowered down and pressed her snout against Starlight, the two of them finding eachothers mouths to be far warmer than the rest of their bodies.

"So how come you did all this knowing you wouldn't go through with it anyway?" Trixie asked.

"Well I didn't think it'd end up exactly like this." Starlight said wrapping her hooves around Trixie.

"Shows what good time travel is." Trixie said continuing to share the peaceful passionate moment with her marefriend.


"Should we tell them that we're here?" Spike asked.

"No Spike." Twilight said placing a hoof on Spike's shoulder as she grinned. "Let them have this moment."

Comments ( 1 )

I look forward to your story very much.:twilightoops:

Login or register to comment