• Published 14th Apr 2024
  • 150 Views, 1 Comments

Featherless - FuzzyDuga



After a reported incident of two pets dead and one pony wounded, a reporter was sent from Princess Celestia to Ponyville to gain information from all sides. Interviewing friends and witnesses of the incident.

  • ...
 1
 150

Fluttershy

“The day right after the Rainbow Falls Traders Exchange, me and Applejack visited Twilight since me and her were out walking our pets nearby. Once we opened the door to her library, we were horrified by what we saw. Twilight was bleeding hunched over on the floor, I ran over to immediately to help her but she snapped at me to immediately get off of her and smacked my hoof away. At that point Angel hopped off of my back and pointed to the problem, squeaking for my attention but Twilight used her magic immediately and slammed him against a bookshelf. I screamed for Angel… I don’t know what got into Twilight; he probably annoyed her.

I took Angel in my hooves and galloped behind Applejack for safety. I said to Twilight, 'You monster! Why would you do that?!'

I was sobbing at this point, I couldn’t stand Twilight anymore. I do visit her, yes but just to remind her of all the horrible things she did that day, I will never forgive her. I realized it wasn’t safe enough behind Applejack. I stepped outside to try and treat Angel in a panic. Me and the others couldn’t save him, I’ll never forgive Twilight, I know I'm the element of kindness and all but I'm not forgiveness. My poor Angel Bunny…”