• Published 27th Apr 2024
  • 72 Views, 1 Comments

The Ram Strikes Back - Robert Emerald Fountain



Grogar's soul returns to Equestria to exact revenge on Equus.

  • ...
 1
 72

New Missions and First Sightings

After uniting Equestria with the Crystal Empire, Flurry Heart had approved scientific missions for the Wonderbolts to explore the moon and for the Young Six to chart areas of deep space. The missions involved building a new version of the E S S Harmony, which was capable of landing on planets, and several smaller ships with which to land on the moon. These missions were successful to begin with, but some of the deep space missions ended with the Young Six being either captured, or severely injured by the aliens they encountered. However, they persevered and got away from the aliens before too much time passed.

This did not mean that Equus was not attacked though. During the first three years that the land was united, the world was at war against aliens up to six times. Luckily, they prevented the aliens from invading or striking the capitol.

One day in Canterlot, Flurry Heart had just gotten word of the results from a recent project to construct an armored space station. The purpose of this space station was to protect Equus from alien attackers before they got too close. Little did anyone know that the aliens were about to be the least of their worries.

**

Six months after the space station was finished, the rotating workers started reporting unusual sightings to Flurry. They all said that prior to launching for their shift they would see a mass of blue light with what looked like horns and bright green eyes. Flurry was startled by this and began to send searchers to look for this mass of energy. Sadly, none of the searches came back positive for locating the energy mass, which left Flurry very worried.

All of this was about to change, as the energy mass had hidden itself on board the rocket for the next space station crew.