• Published 1st Jan 2024
  • 213 Views, 12 Comments

Captain Underpants and the Tyrannical Terror of Lord Tirek - Big Imagination E



Captain Underpants and his sidekicks face the most dangerous foe of all time. Lord Tirek.

  • ...
14
 12
 213

Chapter 10: The Final Battle Part 2/2

Tirek stared at out heroes very angry and very pissed. Our heroes knew he wasn't going down easily so they had to prepare for the actual final battle.

"You just couldn't stay out of my way could you?! You ruined my weapon and my plans so now I gonna ruin you!!" Tirek yelled.

"You'll have to get through us first Tirek!" Mr Meaner replied as he and Ms Ribble were blocking his way.

But Tirek easily shoved them out of the way and they were hurt. Then he grabbed George and Harold and growled at them.

"You two were such a pain in neck since day one! But now you will suffer! Say good nigh brats!" Tirek yelled.

He punched them square in the face and they crashed through the window and was in the school. The girls gasped seeing all that happened.

"GEORGE! HAROLD!!" The girls cried in unison.

"You psycho! You hurt our boyfriends and we are gonna hurt you!!" Bon Bon shouted.

"Hey! You need them more! You gotta help them so we can stop this crazy guy! We'll hold him off! You two get to the boys!" Ms Ribble said.

Lyra and Bon Bon did what Ms Ribble told them to do and ran to the school. Meanwhile Tirek recovered and saw them heading there.

"You really think they can stop me?! They are worthless weak little nothings! Why I bet they are just too scared!" Tirek yelled.

But then he got hit in the face with a rock as he saw that it was Mr Beard was the one that threw it.

"You don't talk about my son that way!" Mr Beard shouted.

Tirek growled but before he could attack a beam of magenta magic blasted him in the face. He fell down and got up again and yelled at they charging beginning the battle. Meanwhile with Lyra and Bon Bon they looked around inside the school and saw the boys laying on the ground. They went to them and gently held them.

"George? Are you okay? Sweetie?" Lyra cried.

"Harold? Oh darling please wake up!" Bon Bon cried.

Then to there relief the boys coughed a little and woke up.

"Oh boys! We were worried about you!" Lyra said.

"Were sorry. But Tirek is too strong. Without our powers we have no chance against him." Harold replied weakly.

"Don't say that! You boys are the strongest heroes we ever met! You stopped the fear of King Sombra, you earned our love by beating up Chrysalis and you stopped many evil beings on your hometown. So you can do!" Bon Bon reasoned.

"Yes. Get out there and we will help you stop Tirek as a team. We need you boys." Lyra replied.

Then George and Harold knew their girlfriends were right. They got up and took out the Rainbow Diamond of Ultimate Light. They knew it's now or never.

"All right. Let's go gang." Harold declared.

Then everyone left the school and headed off to face Tirek. Meanwhile with the others they were not having the best luck facing Tirek. Captain Underpants tried kicking him but it didn't work. He grabbed him and when Tirek was about to attack him....

"Hey!!" A male voice said drawing his attention.

"Leave him and the others alone!" George shouted.

Tirek growled and dropped him.

"You just don't know when to quit do you?!" Tirek snarled.

"We've been told that. Now how's about you face someone with real powers! Everyone!" Harold said.

He held up the Rainbow Diamond of Ultimate Light and everyone came to it and placed their hand on it. But Tirek could only laugh.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!! What's that rock gonna do?" Tirek asked.

The boys knew this is their only hope as they and everyone else said the word to active it's power.

"Light magic we always trust, lend us power to make the baddies rust!!!" Everyone shouted.

Once the words were said the diamond started glowing and zapped everyone in rainbow light granting them ultimate power that's way better then the elements of harmony. Then the light glowed brighter and exploded making a huge cloud of purple. Tirek stared at it closely and when it died down we see everyone glowing rainbow colors and possess strong swords in their hands.

"Oh your in big trouble now Tirek! Let's see you face this now!" Mr Meaner replied.

"With pleasure." Tirek growled.

He charged at the heroes and when he was gonna punch Harold he grabbed his fist and he was shocked. Harold then punched him in the face and sent him flying and landing. He got up and was angry.

"Oh now it's on!!" Tirek yelled.

He ran to the heroes and they charged into battle! Ms Ribble used her hair to wedgie him and punch his face at the same time. Then the Royal Sisters blasted a beam of combined magic and shocked him bad. Tirek shook his head and tried punching them only for Captain Underpants to come flying down lifting him in the air and dropped him as him fell on his face first. He groaned as he got up.

"Haha! Now prepare to face the justice of all that is pre shrunk and cottony!" Captain Underpants replied.

He then used his unlimited underwear and shot multiple pairs at Tirek hitting him in the face.Tirek trying blasting him with him with own magic but he dodged every blast and shot another pair of underwear at him.

"Ok that's disgusting!" Tirek yelled.

"If you think that's gross then get a whiff of this!" Mr Meaner shouted.

He jumped and landed in front of Tirek and sprayed him with stinky gas again. He coughed violently and Ms Ribble used her hair and gave him another wedgie and slammed him on the ground face first.

"Ok that was even more gross. But you still won't stop me!!" Tirek yelled.

"Oh yeah?"

Tirek looked up and saw the Beards flying above him and blasted him with laser eyes and he yelled in pain with every blast he took.

"If you think that's painful try hearing this!" Heidi said.

She then took a deep breath and yelled super loud as everyone covered their ears as a Soundwave was hitting Tirek and he yelled in agony. Then George used his rings to make Tirek's fist punch himself in the face and Harold used his rings to splat color in his face. He tried wiping it off and while he did that Captain Underpants shot a glowing pair of underwear at him and this time hit him in the balls!

"YEOW!!!! Mmm!! That's really painful! Oh that hurts!" Tirek cried.

"He's down! Girls Light it up!!" Ms Ribble said.

The ponies nodded in agreement knowing what she meant and everyone came together to perform the ultimate spell of friendship. They held hands, floated above the ground and opened their eyes activating the power. Then a giant beam of pure rainbow light came up and down as a giant fist to Tirek as he screamed seeing it and covered him in the light shrinking him back to an elderly centaur and fell on the ground all weak. The magic he stole returned to it's rightful owners and the girls smiled having their magic back.

Then the power died down and everyone slowly came to Tirek as George took out the Shrinky Pig 2000.

"Ugh. Uhh you brats. This was not the way I pictured it. How could I be beaten by these pathetic people?" Tirek groaned.

"You just did Tirek. And we are not pathetic. In fact you are about to get downsized." Harold replied.

George then aimed the Shrinky Pig 2000 at Tirek and shrunk him down to the size of a bean. Harold then picked him up and placed him in a jar and closed it.

"Ha! You won't be taking anymore magic anytime soon Tirek! Well done sidekicks!" Captain Underpants said.

"Thanks Captain Underpants." Harold replied.

Then their girlfriends hugged them and they hugged them back.

"We knew you could do it. And you definitely are the bravest heroes we known." Lyra smiled.

Then they engaged in passionate kisses. George kissed Lyra and Harold was kissing Bon Bon. They enjoyed the feeling of their soft lips and rubbed their backs. After 5 minutes they separated and looked in each others eyes. The parents smiled and went to them.

"Were proud of you boys. You saved not only this world but Equestria too. For that you really are heroes." Mr Beard said.

"They sure are! And more importantly we all saved the day!" Captain Underpants added.

"Yes. Yes we did Captain Underpants. And you deserve a reward." Celestia said.

"You see Krupp or Captain Underpants. We've been carrying a crush on you and we wish for you to be our king. And this is a way of saying we love you." Luna added.

The Royal Sisters gave Captain Underpants a kiss on each cheek. Celestia kissed the right and Luna kissed the left. After a couple of minutes they separated. Everyone smiled at that.

"Well looks like we ain't the only ones with lovers. Now Captain Underpants has two of his own." Harold replied.

"He sure does. And Twilight? Do you think we can live in Equestria to start new lives now?" Mr Meaner asked.

"Of course you can. You helped us so we should make you feel welcome. Ms Ribble and Mr Meaner? You are hereby going to live with us in Equestria." Twilight decided.

"Oh thanks Twilight! That means so much! Oh and Mr and Mrs Beard? Why don't you and Mrs Hutchins join us? Bring Heidi too." Mr Meaner offered.

"That is very generous. We accept." Mrs Hutchins said.

Then Twilight opened a portal and everyone headed In sending them back to Equestria. Mr Meaner and all the other parents joined them to start new lives there and knew it was gonna be great there.

Author's Note:

Wow! What a fight that was!! Stay tuned for the final two chapters when George and Harold marry Lyra and Bon Bon!!