• Published 22nd Nov 2023
  • 149 Views, 2 Comments

#BetweenThePages - A Ciderfest CYOA - Flutterpriest

  • ...
0
 2
 149

7

She has to get away from this monster. But she has come too far to turn back now. This Empty Library has some sort of secret that the pages in the notebook want her to know. If the notebook knew Fizzy needed…whatever this is, then it can’t fall into the wrong hooves.

Maybe it was the adrenaline, but Fizzy feels like time is slowing down. She pushes away from the third door and rushes forward with all of her might. She slams her escape shut and she feels every muscle in her legs ache as she sprints. With a loud crack, the third door bursts open, but she can’t look back now. She hears the whispering. The fluttering of pages. She sees the darkness beyond the door frame. She leaps forward, turning only for a second to see the glitching, writhing form chasing her glare with deep red fiery eyes.

Her form. Her eyes.

The darkness welcomes her, and takes her within its clutches like a mother’s embrace. She falls and watches as the light from the room she left flies up to become only a solitary star in a sky of pitch.

She falls deeper and deeper within the notebook’s pages, hoping to find a secret that can turn the tide. Some sort of wisdom that can end the danger that all Equestrias are in. But, once she gets this secret… this weapon, can she #EscapeThePages?