• Published 22nd Nov 2023
  • 5,855 Views, 99 Comments

Paradigm Shift - Some Leech



Snowy Glow, the adorable little kirin mare who USED to be Anon the human, does her best to adjust to her new body and all the nuances that come with it...

  • ...
36
 99
 5,855
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 42 )

Wait, wait, wait...That's what all of Twilight's stalking was building up to? In that case, how is this story complete when she didn't even so much as apologize to Snowy? She just ran off when no one was looking, and that's all she wrote?

11761824
In the business, we call that a cliffhanger...

Additional note:
Though this story is done, the adventures of Snowy may continue in the future...

Una

11761830
I loved this story so I can't help but look forward towards a possible sequel in the future.:heart:

Ok. First off I've never had a issue with your stories(except when they end so soon) but I think this is one of your best since I started following you

I agree with Moonlight_Mist that while Twilight being Twilight isn't anything new, she did just kinda assault a lot of ponies and dip

Otherwise congratulations on a finished story and a favorite OC/Anon story

11761885
Assaulted may be a bit harsh
Everypony was just bubbled and unharmed in any physical way

11761830

Additional note:
Though this story is done, the adventures of Snowy may >must< continue in the future...

There, fixed! :trollestia:

No, seriously, Leech, this was an excellent story! Great characters, sexy hijinks, and humorous conundrums! BZ! :twilightsmile:

Story complete? No! I want more of this story! After all, she had a wild night while in heat. It would be fantastic to read about how she'd respond with a bun in the oven.

I absolutely loved this entire story so so much you should do an epilogue like say four months later or something like that I would love to see how things progress for snowy it’s just sooo good I wanna see more of them

I'd love an epilogue, but it seems pretty feature complete. Lovey-dovey happy end, but we need to know... Did Snowy end up with a bun in the furnace?

These chapters keep getting better and better I love it!

11762005
Dun dun duuuuuuuuuuun...

It was a nice little sexual romance! And what a finale! ^^
But yeah, me too, I'm curious to know if our ma'am kirin has a bun in the oven!

Nuuuuuu I loved this story so much! I sincerely hope you make a sequel maybe in the future and needing to deal with children. It's so sweet and wholesome amazing job!!

11762606
There's a VERY good chance that there'll be more at some point

Yay! She git a happy ending!

11762629
pls do. This is one of the fefw stories I was excitedly following. I want moar!

11762629
I would LOVE to see more of this story, please do.

I feel like we're missing some closure from Twilight. A little apology at best, just something to show that her reaction, while partially justified, was inappropriate.

I loved this story Some Leech plz write one more that shows how Aegis and Snowy adapt and start a family. I would love to have Anon\Snowy explain what it is like to be pregnant and giving birth and the ups and downs she experiences as a male turned female as well as finally getting closure with Twilight

11767304
There've been talks regarding a sequel

Congratulations on finishing this fantastic chapter! I will need some more time to think about this and reread the story, but I think the Kirin Snowy which previously was Anon and still has so very much to explore and learn is my new favorite character! I very much am looking forward to any further upcoming fanfics including her. 😍

Alright, I'll put my two bits in...
As I have told others before, I hate endings. I always get an empty feeling in my gut, knowing that characters whom I had just become attached to were now gone, consigned to some backfile as a finished tale. Still, I did find this one satisfying in some ways, as I did with the prequel.

And may I comment? You are intimidating! I try, but to be perfectly honest, I do not write prose as a lifestyle. I write sonatas and fugues and concerti. Prose, including fanfics, is something that I have been doing as an outlet of my need for pony stories. I am hardly a writer, as you can see that I have only one story published, and that is hardly ground-breaking, just a rather common scenario between Twilight and Anon. I've been following as many of your tales as I find and have been enjoying them.

Someday, I'll finish some story. (Sigh) Someday...

11774555
Glad you enjoyed it

Not to wax poetic, but I started writing pony because I wanted to give something back to the community.
It might sound stupid, but giving folks a chuckle, inspiration™, or simply something small to look forward to every Wednesday is what keeps the fires burning.

Best of luck with your writing endeavors. If an idiot like me with no formal training can get decent with writing, anyone can.

11762629
Yass, feed us more Snowy/Aegis 😍

By far one of my favorite anon stories I've ever read.

new55 #27 · January 7th · · 1 ·

That was a good story.

This was a heart warming and wild chapter Snowy and Aegis are adorable together I hope to see more of them together in a future sequel. The part with Twilight was a wild and hilarious blast to read.

This story made my ice cold soul cry. I need more Snowy Glow stories in my life.

It would have been nice if there had been a little more in personality like interests or political beliefs that they shared.

11797319
Gotta leave a few things unsaid for potential sequels

11797409
That's not an excuse. You can mention them and then develop them later.

11797409
At this point introducing those serious topics would feel quite forced. You have to set them up early. You don't have to go into detail but you should set them up.

11797416
Who's to say those topics haven't come up off screen? Chronicling all the minutia of Snowy's chats would take ages.

11797577
You didn't have to go through everything. Just give it a few mentions here and there. Don't make excuses like that, you can do it just fine.

11798240
The customer was happy with the final result, so that's all I care about. If or when you commission me to write something for you, I'll be sure to go into exacting detail about conversations regarding politics or theology.

11798307
I wasn't talking about "exact detail" though. Just that they mention it off-handedly.

Thanks for this wonderful story.

I need more.

Login or register to comment