• Published 27th Nov 2023
  • 274 Views, 7 Comments

Flutterdash's son - cremen01

  • ...
 7
 274

Raising the King.

I'm so pumped to introduce myself as Rainbow Dash - the proud mama of Oscar, the little king of everything, whom I've been raising with my partner, Fluttershy, for the past two years. Buckle up, because it's been one wild ride! We started clueless about how to raise a child, but boy, have we learned a lot along the way. And let me tell you, the future is looking bright for our little family.

It all began at the break of dawn when I woke up to find our three-year-old boy flying above our heads! Can you imagine that? A toddler, flying around the room at 4 in the morning? It was like something out of a superhero movie!

I nudged Fluttershy, trying to wake her up and whispered, "Fluttershy, wake up! Oscar's flying!" She rubbed her eyes and saw him zooming around the room, giggling and babbling like the cutest thing ever. We were both astonished, and I could feel my heart pounding in my chest.

But we couldn't just stand there and watch. We had to act quickly to make sure Oscar didn't hurt himself. Fluttershy immediately said, "Dashie, try and get him down so that he doesn't hurt himself or us." We didn't know what to expect since we were the daughters of an Eldritch demon, and anything was possible.

Without any hesitation, I pulled away the blankets and saw that Fluttershy and I were half-ponies! Yes, you read that right - half-ponies! It was insane, but there was no time to overthink it. I leapt into the air and caught Oscar in my arms while singing the sweetest lullaby that Fluttershy sings to put him back to sleep.

Hush now, quiet now
It's time to lay your sleepy head
Hush now, quiet now
It's time to go to bed
Driftin' off to sleep!
The exciting day is behind you!
Driftin' off to sleep!
Let the joy of dreamland find you!

It was an extraordinary moment, and we felt like superheroes! Flying, half-pony, and catching a toddler all before breakfast! It was the beginning of a day we'll never forget!

But wait! That’s not all that happened.

As the day progressed, Fluttershy and I were blown away by the incredible powers and abilities that Oscar possesses! We discovered that he is not only able to communicate with animals of all shapes and sizes (just like Fluttershy!), but he can control the weather with his mood - a power we never even knew existed! And that's not all - Oscar is also super speedy and incredibly strong, which is pretty impressive if you ask me. I think he got that from me because I AM 20% cooler.

But what caught us off guard was his insatiable appetite for our breast milk! I mean, who knew that would be a power? One example of that was when Oscar was still a newborn baby, Fluttershy placed him on her chest and he began sucking at the milk like there was no tomorrow.

We are ecstatic to have this little bundle of joy in our lives! It feels like he was sent to us from the heavens above as if the universe conspired to bring us this happiness. We couldn't be more grateful!

Author's Note:

Reily, please give me some feedback on how to improve and what can be done to make it more exciting.

Comments ( 3 )

What do I need to do to improve? This is my first story and I need feedback to help improve, please?

Reily, what does incest baby mean?

11761066
Honestly I'd throw the whole story out and seriously reconsider things. And maybe consider talking to your mother. Then looking over the writing guide closely.

I'm serious. Not a bit of this seems salvageable right now. It's creepy and kinda gross the way you're executing the first two chapters and the newest two don't instill any confidence in me that things will get better.

The blatant nakedness by pretty much everyone is sexist for one. I'm absolutely convinced you used ChatGPT to help write these chapters. Oscar is screaming Gary Stu with all the powers you wanna give him. That and in the description you said he'd become King of everything. And does this story have some kind of plot in mind? You fast-forwarded through the first few days.

And for the Demon and Goddess, well they don't exist in Equestria Girls canon. Just shoehorning them in without any forethought , and as parents of main characters , isn't really the best move.

:facehoof: Lastly for the record, incest is when two siblings engage in romantic relationships. Numerous birth defects can occur in a child born from such relationships.

Word of advice. Please don't comment in the Author's notes to a single user. It's super creepy. I know I checked out this story to try to help, but I'm already regretting it.

Login or register to comment