• Published 23rd Sep 2023
  • 286 Views, 2 Comments

Special Experience Files (volume 8) - keithsterling



My continuing foot fetish story series enjoy.

  • ...
 2
 286

The Business Trip CH 8 P 2

But at that moment, the solid floral fragrance from my feet kept my father placid. He stopped when Sherry whistled loudly, breaking him out of my nylon-clad feet, strong, flowery, fragrant-induced haze.

“You are my daughter and a drop-dead gorgeous light blue hybrid Alicorn mare. That floral scent from being a hybrid Alicorn mare will always affect me like your mother. Plus, it would be fun to tickle torture a young hybrid Alicorn mare’s barefeet…if she wants to.” Justice said in his hushed voice as tears ran down my cheeks.

"I would love that papa…So next week went Mother is away…I will visit you wearing slip-on wedge sandals barefooted…Mother told me you like spread tasty substance on her barefeet to lick them off. Would you do that to my feet, papa?" I asked in a hushed voice as he nodded and kissed me on my cheek.

Next week, the father and daughter's foot experience needs to be finalized; we agreed to discuss it with me after the tickle torture. Without hesitation, my father stripped me of my ultra-thin jet black thigh-high nylons, rendering me in my perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical Egyptian-shaped bare feet.

My arches were gracefully and smoothly curved enough to be noticeable but not enough to cause me future foot problems. The balls of my feet were rounded and very smooth, an excellent compliment to my perfect Egyptian-shaped bare feet.

My slender and inviting toes were distinguished with elegant plush painted violet-purple toenail polish. My toned, perfect heels accented the overall look of my perfect Egyptian-shaped feet. The delicate light blue flesh on the bottom of my feet was velvety smooth but flexible enough to give me a flawless and unblemished appearance to go along with my perfect creases across my glistening light blue wrinkly soles.

A closer look at my perfect toes revealed each loop, curve, and swirl of my toe prints; the slender and inviting toes were perfect in shape and form. The most prominent feature of my feet was that my two big toes were the longest, so the four smaller toes slant downward at a perfect forty-five-degree angle to easily accommodate the standard mare's shoe sizes. My perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical Egyptian bare feet are now revealed.

My father and I stood up. I place my well-manicured slender five-finger hand-painted with the same violet-purple nail polish on my toes on his forearm, showing the refinement of hybrid Alicorn mare as my Egyptian-shaped perfect bare feet pip-popped over the Thames Hickory wire brushed engineered hardwood floor as we made our way over to the forty-two-inch tall free-standing platform with the two-inch comfortable padded cushion.

My father helped me sit in the center of a comfortable padded cushion on the platform. I carefully maneuvered my tall hybrid Alicorn body onto a padded cushion till I was lying down comfortably on what would be called my bed.

I felt my father pull my legs straight and carefully maneuver my perfectly shaped ankles into padded footstocks. When they were in position, I heard a soft hiss as the footstocks closed around my ankles.

Several airbags inflated around my ankles to keep my feet from moving, holding them snug. I couldn't help but begin giggling when I felt several tiny metal tentacles wrapped around all ten of my slender and inviting toes with a distinguishing elegant plush painted with violet-purple toenail polish.

The metal tentacles carefully forced my ten toes to splay open, exposing the soft fleshy membranes between my toes with my perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical Egyptian-shaped bare feet now in the proper position.

A cylindrical glass canopy closed over me, forcing me to lie still on the bed as two extended body airbags inflated on either side of me, holding me snug like my ankles. I watch a small robotic hand from above me slip a disruptor ring on my spiral horn, negating my potent hybrid Alicorn magic until the tickle torture of my susceptible bare feet is finished.

A sickening wave of terror rose from my belly when I realized I had no idea what type of tickling tools would be used on my susceptible bare feet or how long it would last. Much less, what part of my feet will get targeted the most? As I started to hyperventilate, the oxygen tanks kicked in, filling the tube with pure breathing oxygen, slowly my breathing, bringing it back to normal, calming my anxiety.

Their soft ringing sound signal that the barefooted tickle tests are about to begin as a wave of acid wells up from my belly. Then, two small sliding doors open up from the large metal box at the foot of the tickle test tube.

Rising from those doors were two sturdy metal arms; on the end of those arms were the heads of two scanning guns, the two scanning guns locked into place in front of Blueberry's susceptible bare feet. Once in place, it beeps, projecting a light grid onto the soles of blueberry's feet. Inside the tube, blueberry softly giggled. Whatever just happened tickled the bottoms of her feet.

The heads of scanning guns slowly move up and down, starting from her toned perfect heels across her delicate light blue flesh on the bottom of her velvety smooth soles and ending at her slender and inviting toes before going back in reverse. This has been done several times, building the most accurate image of the soles of a hybrid Alicorn mare barefeet.

A moment later, the scanning guns begin scanning the sides and tops of blueberry feet, adding more details to the image. Blueberry continues to react inside the tube by giggling as the scanning guns send very low-voltage electrical shocks into Blueberry's feet, exciting her nerve endings. Each discharge of the low voltage electrical shocks takes a reading of the most sensitive parts of blueberry's feet, calibrating the other tickle tools used in the barefooted tickle test to gain the most laughter from this hybrid Alicorn mare.

As the tickle test tube program continues, it analyzes the data it collected, calibrating the right tickle tools, duration of the tickling, and location. Meanwhile, in the office of Ms Sherry Cherry Jubilee, an anxious Justice Silverlight watches the screen on the side of the tickle test tube.

On the screen appeared a flat image of his younger daughter's soles with a small grid on it. The program began changing the squares into different colors, marking the most sensitive parts of his daughter's feet. The most challenging image for Justice to look at was the 3-D image of his daughter’s feet; the picture was so accurate that he could see every crease, folded crevice, and swirl on her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical Egyptian-shaped bare feet.

Tears begin running down Justice's cheeks, knowing that he just put his beloved younger daughter in this position of allowing her horribly ticklish barefeet to be tickled till she can't take it anymore. The tears splashing on the cylindrical glass canopy draw Blueberry's attention to her father, who is a study of desolation with what would happen to her. This prompts Blueberry to press a button inside the tube, activating a speaker system to the outside.

"Papa…please stop crying. It is hard enough to anticipate the fourth come tickle torture upon my horribly ticklish barefeet…I will only endure this horrible tickle torture if my papa is strong for both of us. I love you.” I said thoughtfully as my words stopped my father from crying as he wrapped his arms around the tube. Even though I couldn't feel it, I was at ease with the upcoming tickle torture.

(Meanwhile, outside the tickle test tube)

"Justice, would you join me over here? It will take time for Miss Blueberry, or your daughter's feet, to be scanned and analyzed by the program." Sherry commented, knowing as the breath caught in Justice's throat, Sherry knew Blueberry was his daughter.

“How did you know, Sherry?” Justice asked dumbfounded as he hesitantly walked over to the small sitting area and joined Sherry on the Calvin Height two-piece left arm XL chaise sectional.

"At first, I didn't know Miss Blueberry was your daughter…It was not until she walked over to the chair and footrest with confidence…that I knew.” Sherry says as Justice sits on the end of the chaise lounge, and Sherry rests her shooed feet on his lap.

"I see, Sherry…Oh, you say it will take some time to scan and analyze my daughter's feet with the program…can you explain what that means?” Justice asked as Sherry nodded, telling him to go ahead and remove her shoes to look at her earth pony barefeet. He never saw them went he worked for her at the tiny T-shoe store back in the day.

Justice slowly and gently wiggled Sherry's black Liz Claiborne mare's Faris block heel pumps with two-inch block heels off her feet. He got a hint of arousal hearing the damp, squelching sound of leather pumps being removed from the earth pony sweaty mare’s bare feet as he floated them down in front of the chaise lounge, standing them neatly up. All the time Justice worked with Sherry at her Tiny T shoe store, he never once saw the barefeet of this southern bell earth pony mare as she was always on the go.

With the pumps removed, left revealed were a pair of sweaty, pale yellow Egyptian-shaped bare feet with natural beauty. Her arches were magnificent in form, with a very smooth radius that accentuated the overall look of her elegant Egyptian-shaped feet. You would immediately notice that her two big toes were the longest on her feet, so why the four smaller toes slant downward at roughly forty-five-degree angles easily accommodate standard mare's shoe sizes.

The very pale yellow balls of her feet and heels were perfectly rounded. When she scrunched her toes down, the satiny, smooth, very pale yellow soles easily wrinkled before smoothing out again. Her ten toes were slender and perfect, with the right amount of softness painted with a spicy orange nail polish that made her stand out from any other earth pony mare.

With her satiny, smooth, very pale yellow sole now revealed. Justice ran two fingers down the entire length of her single soft, silky, pale yellow sole, causing Sherry to yelp and stifle a giggle. A mischievous smile forms on Justice's snout, seeing the reaction he illicit from just one of his old boss's very pale yellow Egyptian-shaped bare feet with natural beauty.

As Sherry Cherry Jubilee was recovering from two fingers on her sensitive bare sole, Justice covertly slipped her other sensitive bare sole under his arm, wrapping his arm tightly around her slender ankle. Sherry's light pistachio green eyes widen with alarm as Justice rakes his fingers over her sensitive bare soles, causing the earth pony mare to explode with laughter. She wildly bucks and twists on the chaise lounge, trying to throw Justice to free her very pale yellow Egyptian-shaped bare feet with natural beauty from his torturous fingers on her sensitive bare soles.

A bell sounds on the tickle test tube containing his beloved younger daughter as the program finishes calibrating all the tickle tools in the machine. On the screen, it begins counting down from three, two, and one, and the program activates. Two metal arms rose up from a larger metal box on the foot end of the tube. On the end of the arms were four small chainsaw-like heads.

But instead of teeth, it had fine brushes running the entire length of it. The small chainsaw-like head slotted between blueberry's splayed open toes went brushes touch the exposing soft fleshy membranes between her toes they activated.

“Gwweeehehehehe not there Hehehahahaha!!! Not between my toes!!!” Blueberry screamed as the brushes saw back and forth between her ticklish toes.

“Please ahahahahahah!! Please!! Ahahahahah!! Stop it!!! Ahahahahahah!!!” Blueberry pleaded as two flexible metal arms top, with a three-finger robotic hand, started tickling her feet' rounded and very smooth balls.

"Nahahaaahaha!!! It Tihihihihickles so Bahahad!!!" Blueberry squeals and giggles went, two flat-headed brushes began following the contours of her gracefully and smoothly curved arches high enough to be noticeable but not high enough to cause her future foot problems.

“Ahahahahahahahahaah!!! Stop it!!! Ahahahaha!!!" Blueberry screamed as two round brush heads oscillated on her delicate light blue flesh on the bottom of her feet, the velvety smooth texture that gave this hybrid Alicorn mare her flawless and unblemished appearance that goes along with her perfect creases across her glistening light blue wrinkly soles only help to enhance the worst of the tickle torture.

“Aaahahaha Nahahaaahaha Hahahahaha Nooohohoho!! T-too much!! Too Much stop!!! Stop!! Stahahahaohap!!” Blueberry screamed with laughter as five small round brushes tickled her toe pads.

That was all this young hybrid Alicorn mare could take, screamed in ticklish misery as her horribly ticklish soles and toes were exploited for all they were worth.

Slowly, Miss Blueberry Swirl Silverlight's gorgeous cobalt blue eyes closed as she passed out from the horrible tickle torture she just endured on her perfectly shaped and sized palatial light blue immaculate and symmetrical Egyptian-shaped bare feet. The moment Blueberry's eye closed, the program ceased in the tickle test tube on the screen. It read a new record duration of three and a half hours.

At the same time, Justice finishes off Sherry Cherry Jubilee as the earth pony mare lies unconscious on top of the chaise lounge with her very pale yellow Egyptian-shaped bare feet with natural beauty still tingling. Justice carefully sets Sherry's feet down on the chaise lounge and maneuvers his way over to the tickle test tube containing his unconscious daughter.

He presses a button on the computer screen. There is a shallow hissing sound as the cylindrical glass canopy opens up, allowing him to extract his unconscious daughter from the horrible tickle torture machine she endured.

"Pa…Pa…papa…I'll be a good…F…filly, I promise…If they…don't tickle my feet again." Blueberry said in a weak, childlike voice as tears streaked her cheeks before falling into unconsciousness once again, resting her chin on her father's shoulder.

"No, you are a perfect filly…I am a bad father letting my daughter agree to be tickle torture, especially upon her horribly ticklish barefeet…for a client like Sherry and old friend." Justice said, his voice a lifeless monotone.

As he floats, his daughter's removed heels and stockings from next to the chair and footrest, landing them on his daughter’s stomach. He goes over to Sherry's secret elevator, which he learned about from tickling Sherry's barefeet and one of many secrets.

This secret elevator will allow him to quietly slip his unconscious daughter out of the Friesian Resort and Casino and back to their hotel so he can let his younger daughter recover from the ordeal.