• Published 14th Sep 2023
  • 671 Views, 21 Comments

The Owl House: Friendship Forever - TheClownPrinceofCrime



The Villains of Equestria discover the Boiling Isles—one that might prove to be more than just a land filled with magic.

  • ...
1
 21
 671

Infiltration

The Treacherous Trio carefully climbed down the hill that led into a dark forest. They looked up towards the red sky and saw strange flying creatures calling to each other.

Then they noticed two mice with skull-looking faces sniffing around until they noticed the puzzled trio. They ran off into the darkness, fading into obscurity.

“Mount Everfree had its fair share of dangerous creatures, but it was nowhere like this,” said Chrysalis, staring at a one-eyed beast eating a tree branch.

“Certainly, the queen of the changelings isn’t scared of anything, hm?” Tirek taunted, smirking.

“I fear NOTHING!” Chrysalis hissed. “I’ve scared off beasts of darkness before, and this strange world will be no different—although we’re walking right into a massive carcass that just smells like ancient times.”

“Eh, Grogar’s cavern had a much worst scent. I’m sure we can manage,” assured Cozy.

As they were still looking around in the woods, Tirek noticed something familiar on the ground. He walked toward the source of his attention and saw a hoof print on the dirt. He picked up a piece of the dirt, chewed it, and scrutinized the taste.

“What is it?”

“This creature isn’t a native of this world; something—or somepony is from Equestria…and has stepped hoof somewhere around here,” Tirek reported.

“Could it be somepony we know?” Cozy asked.

“It doesn’t matter. The important thing is that we aren’t the only Equestrians in this mysterious planet. We need to find that creature and force them to find us a way back home,” suggested Tirek.

“Very good. Follow me. The faster we find something useful, the better,” Chrysalis ordered.

But the centaur grabbed her by the shoulder and pulled her back. “No, I am in charge now. You’ve already done enough.”

Chrysalis widened her eyes in surprise. “Excuse me?! Chrysalis obeys no one!! Everypony always does what I say!!”

“You were the one who led us into disaster! Had you followed my leadership, we would still be conquering Equestria right now! I’m asking you this once: STAND DOWN,” Tirek angrily commanded, eyes beaming yellow.

Chrysalis was about to fiercely roar at him, but Cozy held her back—shaking her head.

Screaming internally in defeat, Chrysalis breathed deeply in and out. “Fine. Lead the way, Lord Tirek.”

Grinning in satisfaction, Tirek led them out of the forest and beheld something interesting in the middle of the isles…civilization.

“There’s sentient life in a corpse? Never thought that would be a thing,” Cozy observed.

“Hmm, perhaps they will be somewhat useful to us. If we reach to the right people, they can direct us to the creature we’re looking for,” Tirek surmised.

“Assuming they even know who that creature is,” doubted Chrysalis.

“Even if they don’t, we will not stop until we get what we want. Then we will exact vengeance on Twilight and her friends…slowly and painfully,” Tirek evilly grinned.

Chrysalis and Cozy chuckled together. “Well, what are we waiting for? Let’s get down there and have some fun!”

“Not so fast, Cozy. We need to be smart about this.”

The girls groaned in annoyance as Tirek laid out the plan.

“First, we need to find some way to disguise ourselves. The last thing we need is to call unnecessary attention to ourselves. Second, we look for the person in charge of the town; if they know who this Equestrian is and can direct us to him, then we will keep him prisoner until he takes us back home. Any questions?”

Chrysalis raised her hoof. “Yes. How exactly can we keep a low profile? Without my magic, this will be impossible to pull off.”

“Maybe Tirek can remedy that. With his new magic, it could be…helpful?” Cozy suggested.

“Let me try.” As Tirek generated an aurora of blue light, the magic surrounded them all and clothed them with gray garments with hoods.

“That’s it?! That’s all it can do?!” Chrysalis shouted.

“(Sigh) This will have to do. Come on, we need to get going,” ordered Tirek.


Back in the forest, Jacob struggled to free himself from the tree branches as his jacket got caught. Then he finally dropped to the ground and picked up his glasses.

“Ugh, man. That really hurt. (Gasp) Can—can it be? Is this the Boiling…Islands or whatever?”

He looked around and saw his new surroundings…and a sign that pointed to the direction of the local town.

“Those creatures must be looking for their power source. I gotta get that jar before they do! Jacob Hopkins will be an honorary legend for my world to witness! I will not eat or drink until I prove that these demons are real!!” he vowed.

Suddenly, his stomach started to growl.

“Umm…that is…until after I get something for breakfast. Then I won’t eat anything after!”

Then he started to scratch his head. “Wait…what do those demons eat? I bet they eat human flesh and bones for lunch! AND TEETH!” he shouted, clenching his fists.

“Ooohhh, they won’t get my wisdom teeth that easily. The only teeth they’ll get will be my daggers of justice! Hmmm, that sounds a little corny, but that’s all I got. Now, where did that jar go?”

He sniffed on the dirt until he saw an echo mouse crawl next to him. “Ah-ha!” he pointed.

Startled, the critter ran off to the isles. Jacob chased after it while using his slingshot.

“Get back here, you little devil! Feel my wrath!” he yelled, crazily laughing.


Luz just finished her studies for the day at the University of Wild Magic. As she and the other students returned to their dorms, she took a nice look at the sky—admiring its beauty.

Happily sighing, she walked inside and returned to her own dorm room.

“Another day in college sadly concluded…but not this,” she grinned, opening her notebook.

She began to re-review the notes she took in one of her classes and focused her attention on the new spells she had to learn. At that moment, she grabbed her other notebook that had the iconic spell she once mastered.

She sadly sighed, thinking back on the Titan and the conversation they had together years ago. She almost shed a tear as she thought back on old memories.

Suddenly, something knocked on her window. Looking behind her, she saw Amity holding a basket on her left arm. Smiling brightly, she opened the window and let her in.

“Amity!”

“Sorry, sweet potato, I’m a little late. It hasn’t been an easy day for me,” she apologized, giving her a basket full of treats.

“No, no, no, it’s fine! I just didn’t expect to see you here,” Luz replied.

“I just wanted to give you something as a good luck charm for your second semester. Hope you…like ‘em,” Amity smiled.

As Luz opened the basket, she saw multiple plates filled with fairy pies and bug cupcakes.

“Heh, it’s amazing how I’ve gotten so used to this. It almost feels like I’m an actual resident here even though I’m…from a different world,” Luz sighed.

“You’ve come a long way, Luz. (Chuckles) I still remember the time when I nearly got you dismembered at Hexside.”

Luz laughed. “Yeah, that was insane. And look at us now: from enemies to lovers.”

Amity and Luz blushed together and shared a kiss. Once they broke the embrace, the latter sat back down on the chair and skimmed through old photos of their younger years.

“You ever felt like you wanted to relive the best years of your life? That nostalgic sort of feeling?” Luz asked.

“Honestly…yeah—like, every day, I would always reflect on those times. It feels like yesterday we just defeated Belos and saved the Boiling Isles,” replied Amity.

“I know, right? I’m never gonna stop feeling like time flies!”

The girls looked at the pictures of them dating in random parks, having dinner together, flying together, and much more. They even had photos of having fun with their other friends: Eda, King, Hunter, Willow, and Gus.

“The good thing is that no matter what life throws at us, we’ll always make good memories out of it. Just like we’ve done before,” said Amity, holding Luz’s hand.

“Yep. And try to block out bad memories—if you know what I mean,” added Luz, slightly grinning.

“Oh yeah, that’s all behind us now. We have a great future ahead of us,” Amity agreed, laying her head on Luz’s shoulder.

They sat together silently for a few minutes, pondering on their past life and their future plans.

Afterwards, Amity stood up and exited through the window. “I gotta go. Need to adjust my work schedule with Lilith for tomorrow.”

“Alright. Buenas noches, mi amor,” Luz smiled.

Amity kissed her on the cheek and then left. Then the sun was finally set for the night.

Closing the window, Luz turned her night light on. Then she once again looked back at the light glyph in her old notebook; she laid her hand on it and briefly closed her eyes.

Nodding to it, she closed the notebook and prepared for bed.