• ...
3
 13
 587

Spike's Home

Author's Note:

Warning, mention of Suicide in this chapter, and it's a male character that many love.

Spike's Home.

Smolder an orange Dragon with a Purple fin and two yellow horns was sweeping the cave house in a giant dress, watching the door, she saw her kill Garble and turn him into one of the things.

Garble refused to believe a Pony, even an Alicorn who caused a massive civil war could be dangerous and paid.

Smolder thought of the Purple Alicorn opening the door. She was basically in full panic mode and trying to suppress it. If it hadn't been for Spike...

Let's just say she didn't want to think about it.

That Gods Darn Creeptress.

She suddenly heard the door open.

Spike walked in and stated, “I got some ponies to help us with the problem of that female dog of an Alicorn.

She ran to him and grabbed him in a hug, Spike muttered struggling to take a breath, “Okay, I get it is scary, but I can barely breathe.”

She unclawed him and ask, “We can stop her right.”

Ember answered, “Please Girl do not hug my husband like that or I might have to harder.”

Spike sighed.

She watched as the Ponies walked in with the dragonlings.

There were only five.

Smolder asked looking at Sunny and Gang, “Where's the sixth one?”

Spike said, “This a little bit of a problem, the sixth member of the new Mane Six is also a spy, you know about that blue one that scouts for Opaline.”

Smolder said, “Not sure if I am impressed or offended?”

Ember said, “We'll need to blow her cover at some point once we locate the tree?”

Sunny asked, “Tree what Tree?”

Ember explained, “There's this tree which is called the Tree of Harmony and you get the Elements of Harmony from it which are a weapon (although that's not what most ponies think of them as) which can defeat some very powerful opponents.”

“Oh,” said Sunny, “I read about this, Twilight Sparkle and her friends used them?”

Smolder asked, “Could we talk to the Unicorn on this?”

Spike stated, “Apparently this time an Earth Pony is in charge. And anyway, that Unicorn is basically being way too impressed by my cave house right now.”

Izzy yelled, “WOW, You have a kitchen in a cave.”

Ember yelled, “Just remember don't cook anything until we're sure that Opaline won't see the smoke tunnel bellowing.”

Spike explained continuing what his wife had said, “The Elements are Powerful enough that they can even take down fully powered Alicorns, something tells though in this case, we'll need to get the jump on her though because I think a direct attack even if she wasn't able to get a hit in would allow her to defend herself too much.”

Smolder asked, “Can we just find a way to kill Opaline?”

Spike rebutted, “This is the best way to do that.”

Sunny told him, “Are we sure we have to kill her?”

Spike said, “For a long portion of my life I held all life sacred too, but some creatures just can never be allowed to endanger others.

Sunny said, “Okay we'll do what is necessary, but no more, no less.”

Spike replied, “Good, now we are going to have to figure out where and what the Tree of Harmony is now?”

Sunny stated, “There are several trees in different locations which Sparky seems to be attracted to?”

Spike said, “Yeah I have been noticing that that little guy is pretty powerful, he might have a natural attraction to heavy magical energy, and there's no more powerful of magic than the Tree of Harmony.”

Spike then said somberly, “I am very glad I didn't have to kill the little guy, ever since I was forced to become a soldier of Twilight to stop the Civil War I have felt helpless and cold, I remember what Big Mac did in a fit of rage to Rarity when she was volunteering with the medical corps, she had been selected to treat his shock syndrome because they thought they could get him to stop seeing all Unicorns as a threat if they had one helping him with his therapy, welp, that didn't go as planned, he slashed after sharpening up the edge of his hoof. I remember me and Fancy Pants just holding her as she waited for medical, I actually discovered that the fainting stuff was an act she did to appear more upper class. It was weird having a pony's blood on me, I kept having strange feelings about the smell, now Dragons don't eat ponies, despite what some ponies think, but when we smell a fair amount of blood we can start getting... excited? I had to take a cold shower afterward and felt some weird character from those experimental horror novels Scootaloo started reading, that was when I realized I had to get out there and do something. To me, despite being listed as a volunteer there was no choice.”

He then said, “Tell Hitch we need Sparky?”

Sunny ran across the cave.

Spike meditated, Rarity was dead, did it even matter now what had happened to her? Why was he obsessed with a bunch of creatures who beyond the Alicorns didn't live much longer compared to him than they did compared to their pets? He'd been raised in Pony Society, and while the Unicorns who raised him loved him, he wondered how a lot of Ponies had felt about him being prince, if Twilight had been to go down a Dragon would have been in charge, ponies even in the more compassionate days of Twilight's Empire had somewhat feared Dragons. They feared him once he wasn't little and cute, what would happen to the Hatch-ling once he wasn't little and cute anymore? How much of the world had been destroyed, the old cities were in ruins, a few pony colonies existed beyond the three two large ones, the Unicorns were small and if the political tides turned against them they might become extinct very quickly.

As they had been talking the two princesses and Izzy had been in the various parts of the house discussing more about the problem of what they now knew about the history of the Unicorns and the Earth Ponies and Pegasie.

As well as they were doing this the two princesses were also keeping Izzy out of trouble.

Pipp stated, “It could still be some sort of revisionism by ponies who wanted some extra sympathy for the Unicorns?”

Izzy as she started staring around the huge bathroom of the Dragons replied, “While that idea seems a little stinky like this huge toilet above us, yeah Pegesie were spreading a lot of hate, so I can see ponies being a little too opposed to it.”

Zipp said, “The evidence does seem to fit though, there are way fewer unicorns than Earth Ponies or Pegasie? They seem to be somewhat traumatized and way too agreeable, like they wanna keep anything bad from being done to them. ”

Pipp muttered, “It could just be culture?”

Izzy countered Pipp, “We do kind of seem... A little too agreeable?”

Zipp then said, “Except for Alphabittle, most of the Unicorns seemed relieved when Mom gave that speech about unity and togetherness, of Alphabittle is mom's boy.... friend.... so?”

They wandered into the family room, and Izzy wandered around noticing huge Cushions and small ones, as well as a pile of books and other things which looked of pony make, Zipp muttered, “So they raise their two dragonlings like ponies?”

Pipp stated, “Is that creepy or cute?”

Zipp replied, “Neither,” while keeping Izzy away from a more delicate toy, “He was raised by Ponies?”

Pipp suddenly screamed.

Zipp looked and asked dryly, “What...? How to Serve Pony?”

Pipp picked up a photo of Twilight Sparkle and Spike, “OMG, he used to look a lot like Sparky?”

Zipp said, “Yeah but look at the photos, originally he didn't have wings?”

Pipp looked and said, “Yikes apparently dragons can be born without wings. Imagine if that happened to a Pegasus, you wouldn't know it wasn't an earth pony till they got them.”

Zipp looked and saw a photo of a white unicorn mare with a purple lipstick mark on it.

Zipp stated, “His first love was a pony? WOW, he really was raised as a pony.”

Pipp said, “Erm this one is him a little older at a funeral for a member of the Apple Family, with erm, Oh My Gosh?”

Zipp said, “What?”

Pipp said, “There's an old news clipping, it says a pony named Big Macintosh Apple hung himself after a long struggle with shock syndrome, and below it calls him, 'My favorite Table Top Game Partner, besides Shining Armor, Sorry the Doctors couldn't help you, may you find peace in the next life.'”

Zipp just stated, “Wow?”

Pipp said, “So a pony had a problem that was so bad he took his own life? I have heard of that, even performed at one's funeral because his brother was a fan. What's shock syndrome?”

Zipp said, “Shock Syndrome, it's something that happens if one is prolonged to long intense trauma. We haven't had cases since the great pony war, which is where this happened probably.”

Pipp looked and said, “Yikes the stuff gets darker, it's no wonder he wants to... kill... her...”

They looked a the two dragonlings who were looking at them, Shiny spoke, “Dad wanted Ember to explain that stuff to you in a less, erm, painful way?”

Zipp asked, “Are we in trouble with Spike?”

Twi said, “No, but we would, we aren't allowed to look at the more, adult stuff, as well as the other adult stuff he keeps under...”

Shiny elbowed Twi.

Zipp stated, “Too much info girls, but we need to know, are we going to have blood on our hooves?”

Shiny yelled, “She's evil, of course, Dad has to do that!”

Twi stated pushing Shiny to the side, “Look at the things she has done, look what she tried to do to you and Sparkaroni, she's a pony, but she's not, as Dad said, a pony despite that she's a pony.”

Shiny broke back into the conversation, “You do want to help us? Right?”

Zipp said, “Of course, she's a mass murderer and the things she's done have hurt so many, I am not even sure Tartarterus itself can punish a pony for this?”

Zipp continued, “We just need a full brief before we go out and just murder some pony?”

Shiny and Twi looked at Pipp with loving expressions and ask, “So you'll help us?” Together.


Zipp stated, “The crimes she is committing are horrible, and if we didn't stop we would be guilty of allowing it to happen. She has basically done things that can never be forgiven and frankly looking, Spike's Right, even though it's horrible what we are going to have to do, yeah it's going to have to happen!”

To be Continued.