• Published 21st Jun 2023
  • 9,520 Views, 74 Comments

Subjective Perspective - Some Leech



Tasked with escorting a group of kirin through Ponyville, Anon is given an entirely new view of the world...

  • ...
58
 74
 9,520
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 59 )

Not a huge fan of forced species and gender transformations, at first I thought he would just get turned into a kirin but keep his gender, not this.

Yeah, same here transformation into another species but keep your gender. I’m OK with that but gender swapping someone against their own well that’s just wrong.

Is that a Tide Pod kirin?

Fun read dude, keep it up.

Nothing against gender bender but everything against mind bending

Not where I thought this was gonna go

Please tell me there's more to this. :heart:

I’d drink that potion in a heartbeat tbh

People need to stop bitching. Boo hoo, mind bending isn't your thing. Kindly fuck off and read something else rather than moaning about it and throwing a down vote at a clopfic that isn't your fetish.

11616750
There will be, yes

Transformation, Gender and Sex Change

You know that those are two different names for one and the same thing? So why do that in the description?

Also, a non -amthro fic? Now you have my interrest

Wonderful story. I just hope she's still attracted to mares so that Celestia & Luna can give her an addicting taste of thick princess marecock :trollestia:

11617123
Sex change is having your Junk turn from A to B. Gender change is having his you feel, think and identify change from A to B. Those are not the same.

11617123
Gender = what's in one's head
Sex = anatomical

In this instance, Anon becomes a mare in both body and mind.

Okay, after readying this, there are only two things to say. 1, I wish I could swap places with Snowy. 2, welcome to my favourites :)

Edit: Oh, and the H.P.P. folder of course.

11617158
Than maybe you should add species? After all he changes in three ways than

11617184
Thanks for the input
I amended the description

Kind of sad to not see this continue. Seems like it has potential to keep going.

Almost as quickly as a cyan aura surrounded the brochures, just long enough to give her a glimmer of hope, the papers flew into the air and went sailing across the lobby. Not only had her spontaneous attempt to practice her magic made a mess, but it did nothing to help her standing with the hotel’s management. As she slipped from her seat and began picking up the leaflets, scowling all the while, her ears reflexively turned to the sound of approaching hooffalls.

http://www.gifbay.com/gif/when_i_spend_an_hour_looking_something_up_to_help_out_a_friend_and_he_ends_up_saying_nevermind-57558/
https://giphy.com/gifs/friend-something-hour-TvTR3wEyyqJpK

Do either of those work for you?

11617755
Yes, I am extremly curious how Celestia will react, once she finds out about this. And if she may have set up this.

11617755
There'll be more

11616935

They have every right to downvote a story they do not like. That is why the function is there in the first place. When you put your writing online it is understood, not everybody who reads it will enjoy it, and while they should all be expected to critique politely, the writer is not entitled to only have positive feedback. That would be like saying if I go to a restaurant I would not normally go to in an effort to expand my horizons and I don't like the food, I am required to leave in absolute silence and never speak of it to anybody.

Utter nonsense. I can and will say I disliked the food, not because it was poorly made, but because after trying it, I found it did not suit my tastes in some way. I can still do that while being respectful to the staff, to the owner, and acknowledging that others may like it. I may even tell people I know whose tastes are somewhat different to mine about it, and they might enjoy it even when I didn't.

In regards to this story and with utmost respect to the author, I read it because the description caught my eye, and while it has some elements I'm known to enjoy, it had some others which are complete buzz kills for me, and so I do not believe I will read it again. Nothing personal.

You carry on being you.

Adieu.

11618026
No offense taken.

Considering this was made for a specific individual, an individual who was pleased with the finished product, the general public is free to like or dislike this story as they see fit. Most of my works are commissions; as long as as my customers are happy with what they purchased, I'm content.

11617158 11617123 11617155

Gender = what's in one's head

I like the simple and effective phrasing here. It covers neural and hormonal aspects, as well as the non-biological.

In this instance, Anon becomes a mare in both body and mind.

Personally I suspect that one's neural pattern sets the requirement for hormones primarily, which does affect behavior, but the rest is learned. If so, then an existentialist male character who is entirely transformed into a mare would be a tomcolt, without it necessarily being mind control.
Perhaps we should differentiate between hormonal/neural gender, sex, experienced and practiced gender? :twistnerd:

Also please don't call gender-"identity" simply "identity". It drives me up the wall. :fluttershbad:

The story is perfect btw, the right kind of mental change made it much better than expected.
So did Rain get upset about the leering or did the denial count as teasing?

11618170
I kinda figured the potion changed her into a her on every conceivable level. Honestly, I'm kinda stunned that folks are thinking so hard about this. It's porn logic, don't get your Insert Undergarment Here in a bunch over it.

11618128
If the customer enjoyed it and feels they got what they paid for, well and good. My objection was simply to this idea some people have that you have to stay quiet if you dislike a story. Horse cookies. As you said, the audience are free to like or dislike.

Have a good day.

11618372
Overthinking for fun. Don't mind me much. :twilightblush:

The warmth of a magical aura surrounded her and the world went dark, as she was teleported away from the Spa. She tried - oh how she tried to stay awake, but the one-two punch of being railed and a sorcerous transition back to her room was too much for her. Landing on her freshly-laundered bed with a resounding Pomf , she blacked out with a terrifying realization - if being a mare meant getting a lifetime of multiple-orgasms and the best sex of her life, maybe changing back wasn’t as important as she once thought it was…

the

Wow Leech another great story. I loved it and that cliffhanger beautiful.

I hope you have a sequel in mind of Snowy Glow, the human turned Female Kirin. I want to see how she adapts to being female. Did the lesson Rain Shine try to teach succeed or backfire? Will Snowy and Thunderlane become a thing? And finally what Celestia's and Luna's reaction be to losing Anon as their employee? Will they react favorably to his transformed state? Or be very cross with Rain Shine?

Will Anon be changed back but feel wrong in his original form and begging to become Snowy Glow permanently? Can he even be changed back, even if he wanted to?

11624014
Stay tuned
There's a sizeable sequel in the works

11624124
Yay!! I look forward to it

Yeah no...

Holy FUCK, Leech!!
I don't know how you managed to do it, but this time you've really done it! You've single-handedly made the most depraved work I've ever seen and to ever brush this Earth and mortal realm... And now I'm more confused than I've ever been.

Just... **Damn. . .**

11638037
Thanks!
Stay tuned because there's a bit sequel in the works

11638325
It's connected, isn't it? It's connected to the Anon Eris universe, isn't it?
You are literally Quentin Terantino, but better!! :yay:

Thanks for the story, it was a fun read.

And this is how addiction begins

I need a part 2 so badly it's killing me

11712164
Part two is going to be big - like, novella size

Stay tuned and be patient
Got five of the seven chapters done so far

It is absolutely hilarious how little Anon cares about his volume. It had a passable explanation in the first chapter, but here it turns out he is a natural screamer, awesome!

You know, with ponies' proportions in mind, I don't think that a massage table should even exist in Equestria. A mattress of some sort should suffice on the floor. Well, maybe not literally. The point is that the customer is already at a 'hand level' while lying on the ground. Elevating them makes it no picnic for the employee.

With kirins as a big part of the story and a massage of the back, I am aghast that there was not a single mention about the scales. I'm kidding.

I personally didn't like how Rain behaved here. It was better in the second chapter where her motives were clearer, but it was still very inconsiderate of her. Remember the first time we saw yaks? Anon could have completely alien customs, it is why he sneaked that first glance in the first place, and he could get very offended. I believe that is why people, me included, empathize with Anon.

11618464
I hugely disagree for the following reason:

Creators can receive 999 complements for a work, and 1 pick-apart negative comment on a work. You know which one will flow through their mind and take up residency without paying rent when theyre tryna sleep? The negative one. It can be extremely discouraging to read negative comments on one's work, especially when the comment is entirely negative and not framed as a "criticism sandwich" where you emphasize a good thing about the work on either side of the criticism.

So many people act like "Oh if you cant take the criticism you shouldnt post your work to public spaces" which is empathy-devoid horseapples. That's how we end up only with people who never accept feedback and simply stonewall themselves, or people without sense of empathy which leads to bland, mechanical stories being told. You want the emotionally sensitive, hyper imaginative people posting stories? Then make the environment conducive to dopamine response for them by being positive where possible and stating what they did well.

The best way you can try offering feedback is to ask if the creator wants to hear it first. Asking permission before giving criticisms saves you time in case the creator doesnt wanna hear it, and saves the mental health of the person who spent hours trying to put something together they thought people would enjoy.

Notice a story with errors or logical deficits? Simply point out "Hey, I enjoyed reading this and was wondering if you were interested in having someone do a quick edit for you to address a few grammatical quirks" or "Hey, I enjoyed this work, but was wondering if you were looking to make the issue of gender change fall into IRL logic or if this was supposed to be just straight up magic"

11618464
Also we're not customers. We're patrons of the arts; no one pays for this, it's volunteer work on the part of the writers and it's a privilege we get to live in the same timeline so as to enjoy it.

11758874
I appreciate the thought

Personally, I don't let criticism get to me - especially for commissioned pieces.

Some people will enjoy my work, that's great - if not, that's fine too!
Like my uncle always used to tell me
> "You can make some people happy some of the time, but you'll never make everyone happy all of the time."

11618372
ngl the last thing I wanna think about when i'm getting into a... spicy story is whether or not the metaphysical nuances of a fictional magical transformation potion would believably follow our modern perception of how expressions of gender and sex are expressed biologically

Like for fricks sakes theyre magical horses that can levitate or explode their dinners just using their minds, and people are suddenly caught up on what horomones would need to change for a race-change potion to work????? wtf lol

11758879
Oh i didn't even realize this was a commissioned piece haha -- Also very jealous of your hyperphantasia btw; i recently went from having a normal level of imagination to having it below average and man I'd give so much to have it be more vivid

11758881
I've actually been tempted to get into the minutia of it, but I feel like most readers would get bored with the fine details. To give a bit of context, I work in medicine and sort of go over a lot of the biological parts of things automatically.

11758894
It's a blessing and a curse. While it can be helpful and fun with some material, it can effect my head-space in a negative light under certain circumstances.

This was a apsolut blast I can't wait to see what else happens (no rush).

In a shrewd move to smooth things over, or possibly to spare herself the indignation of the Princesses, Rain had concocted a virtually bulletproof alibi to keep the tour running mostly smoothly, explain her dubious actions, and spare what was left of her pride.

Okay, that went better than I suspected.

Furiously shaking her head, she fought to dislodge the lecherous, wholly unwanted thoughts from her mind. What in the hay was going on with her?!

Should be "leecherous". Not because it's semantically correct (because it isn't), but because it sounds better.
Especially considering who the author is.
(I'm aware I made the very same joke last chapter, but whatever!)

Yeah - maybe this wouldn’t be that bad! Being in a private room, just herself and some sexy little mare kneading the stress out of her muscles would be just what the doctor ordered.

Considering her luck the masseur assigned to her will be the only stallion working in the spa...

Practically driving his face between her thighs, he wantonly started eating her out like it was his final meal.

If his bosses find out it may actually be exactly that...

Inside,” she howled. “Buck a foal into me, you sexy bastard!

Does the potion follow the can't-turn-back-if-pregnant rule?


Good story!
I enjoyed reading it.


What's the chance Rain had set her up intentionally by assigning Thunder as her masseur?
Or was that just random chance?

Login or register to comment