• Published 24th May 2023
  • 7,074 Views, 63 Comments

Royal Seductresses - Holocron



A new Royal Guard has joined in Canterlot, who shows great promise. He has caught the eyes of Princess Celestia, and she only wants to see him be the best he can be. Such as bedding not only her, but the other Princesses as well.

  • ...
18
 63
 7,074
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 17 )

Wow I‘m kinda sad that it is OVER already …

11675469
dont worry soon mores on the way.... very soon

Man dealing with these two are probably driving his stress levels up fast.

It was a pretty hot and impressive story my respects

Princess of Love everyone!

Dude, this is so good. But it's really over? That would be sad.

11681820
Sequel is on it's way :twilightsmile:

11681903
Nice! Does that mean Spell is gonna have some booty calls with Mane 6?

11681989
That will depend on the client

So I guess Shining Armor just doesn’t exist in this universe?

Damn! With their "attitude". Cadence and Gleaming don't really deserve a nice chad like him. :ajbemused:

At least Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and possibly even Chrysalis are "decent" to him, and do deserve him and his dong. :ajsmug:

One more thing I have to say about this;

“A warning, well no…a threat.” Cadance explained, igniting her horn as she glared angrily at the stallion. “I allowed this, so Gleaming would get her fill, and now that we are going to the Crystal Empire, I do not expect to be seeing you again, except for important events. So I will forgive your actions with my wife; as it was mostly her fault. But…if I ever find out you fuck her again…” Her magic flared up as she started twisting her hand. “I will crush your cock and balls in a vice!”

Cadance’s magic took hold of Spell’s body, namely his cock and balls. He could feel a slowly squeezing feeling of the alicorn’s magic grabbing at it. At first, it was like she was grabbing at him hard, but then the pressure was getting tighter, and tighter, and tighter, and tighter until it was bordering into a painful sensation. Spell tensed up, feeling this sensation as it sent a small sting through his body. Wincing, he looked at Cadance, understanding what her threat meant.

“Don’t worry, I wouldn’t fully crush them.” Cadance commented, slowly relenting her magic. “I know both my aunts, and maybe even Twilight for that matter would be upset. But I know a middle ground.” The magic then maintained a squeezing feeling, only to then start to rub along the length, causing a bulge to form in his pants. “But if you can’t keep your cock in check, I’ll painfully drain it of every last drop of cum until you’re a panting husk.” She then smirked, feeling a small rush of dominance over the stallion. “Am…I…clear?”

Firstly, if she tries that bullshit on me. I will not only slug her right in her face, but I will grab her horn, threatening to tear off and shove it really roughly and hard on her ungrateful pussy if she tries that against me.

( And if you worry about the unborn Flurry. I also have vast OP powers to put a force field around it. I may be pissed, but I'm not a total monster. Most of the time in certain circumstances. )


And if she tried to say anything to get me in trouble, that will not work.

Not only I was using self-defense, because she did threaten and attack me first.

But, I did have "permission" from Gleaming to do it anyways. And she did lie to me about "Cadence" approving this.

( Gleaming doesn't know that I already detect her lie before, but I didn't say anything because I want to test on how Cadence will react to this. And clearly she failed miserably. )


But, the real kicker. Is I was "pretending" to be a regular human guy to everypony here.

Revealing that ( Under my username self-insert OC ) I am a not only a royal emperor, but an emperor of a mass galactic empire of this universe.

An highly alternate version of the Emperor of Man if you will. But without all the negative stuff happening like the heresy, not being heavily crippled, or not having my empire being the utter mess as it was in the "canon verse". And actually properly care, love, and loyalty to each of all of my versions of the 20 sons.


So, I own a similar and very vast Galactic Imperial Empire on Man, but without the negative stuff. And pissing me off of all people is a very, very, very, very, very, very, very bad idea on your little planet/solar system.

Basically, I got Diplomatic Immunity, Bitch!!!

https://media.tenor.com/Xe2unUKcr0MAAAAC/diplomatic-immunity-diplomat.gif



Role-playing aside.

P.S. Of course, Celestia, Luna, and definitely Twilight will be f***ing upset if they learn this!!!!

In fact, they would go freaking ballistic on your toxic ass, if you try anything against him. :flutterrage: :twilightangry2:

Am I right?

I definitely wasn’t expecting this story to span decades!

It was pretty decent throughout, but I think it kind of peaked at the Twilight chapter. After that, things seemed to get a little repetitive, despite the story constantly trying to one-up itself. For example, all the mares seem to have the exact same body type, and precious little attention was given to what they were wearing and how they took it off. A lot of the time, they just magically made clothes vanish … which is pretty much the least sexy way in existence to remove clothing!

And it was disappointing when the story would cut to a section break just as things were getting good, which happened a few times.

Another missed opportunity was for threesomes and the like. There was a tiny tease of that when Luna & Celestia sucked him off in secret, but it would have been really nice to see a fully developed scene of that threesome. Or maybe a full scene of Celestia sharing him with Twilight. (Maybe after Twilight’s ascension?)

Still, though, don’t get me wrong. There’s a lot to like in this story, and I really enjoyed it!

11716977
Well, I certain hope you enjoy the Sequel much more :twilightsmile:

11717161
But it's incomplete, so I can't read it yet! :raritycry:

11718854
Guess I'll have to step up my writing. :twilightblush:

No, follow up on the changeling Queen?

Login or register to comment