• Published 1st Apr 2023
  • 267 Views, 8 Comments

How Bow met Windy - Applefai



The love story of Bow Hothoof and Windy Whistles.

  • ...
 8
 267

A Scare and a Decision

Bow wakes up with the sun shining in on him, a quick glance to his side reveals Windy sleeping next to him.

Smiling from ear to ear, Bow gently stroked Windy's hair, causing her to stir.

Her eyes fluttered open as she smiled. "Morning," she spoke as she looked at Bow with loving eyes.

"Morning," Bow replied as he sat up on the bed.

“That was some night huh, Windy,” Bow asked as Windy chuckled.

“Yeah it was, but don’t go around telling your friends how you convinced me to sleep with you,” Windy said while looking at him mischievously

Bow lets out a chuckle while scratching behind his head. “I won’t, it’s none of their business anyway,” Bow replied as Windy got up and pushed him down onto his back, sitting on top of him.

Bow blushed bright red as Windy got closer to his face, her weight pinning him to her bed as she stared deep into his soul. “Oh, I don’t mind that they know, It’s that you better tell them who initiated it,” Windy said, causing Bow to blush and to get a bit aroused.

"O-oh, I can do that," Bow replied, stuttering as his cock bulges through his pants.

Windy smiles and kisses Bow. "Good boy," she says flirtatiously as she gets off of him allowing him to leave.

Bow left her dorm, blushing as bright as an apple as he walked out the door and down the hall. Being a co-ed college, nopony bats an eye as he leaves, showing that he is in the clear.

The next few weeks of his semester seemed to fly by at lightning speed, he passed all of his classes and helped the Buckball team win numerous games.

All seems to be going well for him until one day Windy approaches him looking quite scared and upset.

"Windy, Windy, what's wrong, sweetie?" Bow asked, wrapping a comforting arm around her.

Looking up at Bow, Windy tears up and buries her head into his chest. "I think I might be late," she says quietly as Bow hugs her.

Bow's heart leaps into his throat as the weight of the news sinks in, his heart pounds at what seems to be one hundred beats per minute.

He wraps his arm around Windy, comforting her as he tries to think of what to say, ultimately failing to find the words, so he just holds her for now, waiting for her to say something.

Several seconds pass until Windy takes a deep breath and looks at Bow with puffy eyes. “What are we going to do if I’m pregnant, I’ll have to take night classes, I’ll have to get a job, I’ll-I’ll…….” Windy starts to nervously rant, prompting Bow to gingerly grab her shoulders.

“Calm down, take a deep breath. We’ll figure this out together, you don’t have to face this alone,” Bow said as he pulled Windy into a hug.

Windy started to tear up again as she felt comforted by Bow’s words. “B-But,” Windy started to protest.

“No buts, we got into this situation, we will tackle it together,” Bow said as he held onto Windy tight.

Windy calmed as Bow held her close, her head resting on his chest as her sobs died down. "There we go, You don't have to worry, we'll take this together," Bow said as he stroked her hair.

"How are you not freaking out, Bow?" Windy asked as Bow held her, finally calmed down enough to talk.

"I am freaking out, but I know you need comfort, my mind and heart are racing too, I wasn't expecting to be a father so soon," Bow replied as Windy looked up at him.

"What are you going to do, I know you wanted to be a huge buckball star," Windy asked.

"I'll find a way to balance it, but let's talk about that later," Bow said as he broke the hug. "Let's go get something to eat, maybe we can discuss it over a meal," Bow said as he grabbed Windy's hand and walked to his car.

Bow and Windy go to their favorite restaurant off campus and go inside, the place is busy so it takes them a while to get a seat. As soon as a seat opens, they are seated and given the menus. "Can I start you off with some drinks?" their hostess asks.

"I'll just take a water, please," Windy replied as she opened her menu.

"I'll take a water too," Bow said as he opened his menu, unsure how to start the conversation.

"Coming right up," their hostess replies as she walks off to get their drinks.

Bow and Windy both sat there in silence as they tried to decide on what to order, Bow's mind was running wild as he gazed over the menu.

"Bow, I know you're feeling stressed, but don't worry, I'm sure we'll figure it out," Windy spoke up, trying to break the ice.

Bow looked up from his menu and forced a smile, I know," he replied as he gazed to the side. "I'm just thinking of a few things, like what should I do now," he says as Windy smiles.

"Oh, well you better not be thinking you have to marry me just because you got me pregnant," Windy said, chuckling as Bow blushed bright red.

"I-I wasn't thinking, that, I-I mean," Bow started to stutter, making Windy laugh a bit.

"I know you're not thinking that, I do see us together though," Windy said as she put her back up against her chair, "I know the feeling though, I keep thinking of all the things I wanted to do before I even thought about getting pregnant," Windy replied as Bow nodded.

The waitress came back and sat down two glasses of water with ice. "Are we ready to order?" She asked as she took out a pen.

Bow and Windy both replied with a yes as they both ordered the spaghetti with tofu meatballs. The waitress wrote it down and went to have it prepared.

As Bow and Windy were left alone once again, Windy reached across the table and gripped Bow's hand. "Thank you," Windy said as Bow looked at her, knowing what she's thanking him for.

"You're welcome, whatever happens, I'll be there to help you," Bow replied as he leaned over the table and gave Windy a quick kiss on the lips.