• Published 27th Apr 2023
  • 547 Views, 7 Comments

Cupcakes Aftermath - Rainbow's Rage - ArtsyGum



Months after the "event", Rainbow Dash is rebuilt with robotic parts and seeks retribution.

  • ...
2
 7
 547

Home Sweet Home

Meanwhile at the Golden Oak Library a frazzle-maned Rarity is pacing back and forth across the oaken floor causing a steady clip-clopping sound. The eyes of her towering husband keenly watches her as she paces.

“I’m sure they’ll be back soon, my love.” Spike reassures Rarity.

Spike’s words fail to reach Rarity at this moment as she continues to pace.

“How long has it been? What if they can’t find her? Why haven’t they come back yet?”

Spike lets out a sigh as he stood up carefully while holding his daughter making his way towards the window of the wooden library. He spots Rainbow Dash, Twilight Sparkle, and Brinda Sparks chatting with each other as they are returning back to the library. His eyes go wide.

“Rainbow Dash!?” He blurts out. Rarity’s pacing comes to a halt and her ears perk.

“They’re back now!?” Rarity rushes to the door with Spike following behind her.

The cyan cybernetic pony is airborne carrying her marefriend in her hooves. Rainbow Dash places her marefriend down once they land in front of the door. Twilight blushes once placed down.

“Home, sweet home.” Rainbow Dash sighs contently.

The door to the Golden Oak Library opens suddenly. “Oh, thank Celestia you’re back!” Rarity quickly hugs Rainbow Dash and rubs her cheek against Rainbow’s. Her tears start to run down the elegant mare’s cheeks as mascara follows suit.

Rainbow Dash gently separates herself from her friend. “Yeah! Of course I’m back!” She rubs Rarity’s wet mascara from her cheek.

“Sorry about Rarity. She was just very worried.” Spike comes to Rarity’s side and runs his claws gently through her mane. “We’re glad to have you back.” He smiles warmly toward Rainbow Dash.

“It’s been a very long night. How about we go inside and have some tea?” Twilight says with a gentle smile. She starts to trot inside of her home.

The others follow behind them.

“And a snack too!?” Rainbow Dash says as she zips past her marefriend into the library.

Twilight looks up at Rainbow Dash affectionately. “You can have whatever you want.”

“YES!” Rainbow Dash hoof pumps in the air with her robotic limb “I could go for one of my mom’s killer sandwiches right now!”

“Sure, I can get it for you babe!” Twilight happily trots to the kitchen to get things prepared.

Brinda Sparks looks up at Rainbow Dash silently.

“Sorry again for the damaging your lab-thingy” She awkwardly scratches the back of her head with her hoof.

“Your apology is accepted. Repairing it won’t be trouble.” Brinda says in a monotone manner as she cracked a smile.

Twilight Sparkle filled with glee as she uses her magic to gather the ingredients for her marefriend’s sandwich. “I can’t wait to tell the others!”


Everyone is gathered at the table with tea, and Rainbow Dash has her sandwich.

Twilight hides her mouth as she whispers to the scientific pony. “Uh… Is it safe for Rainbow Dash to eat?” She says with a slight concerned expression on her face.

“Of course.” Brinda nods.

Twilight lets out a sigh of relief, and at the same Rainbow Dash has started to scarf down her sandwich. Rarity and Spike watch the cyan pony in surprise.

Radiance giggles and claps her claws, enjoying the sight.