• Published 5th Nov 2022
  • 401 Views, 2 Comments

Mane Six Adeventures in Canterlot City - Aqua Berry

  • ...
 2
 401

And Then Were Six

In the city, Phoenix Blaze was flying her way toward Canterlot High. It had only been three days since she'd had her friends deal with Fearsome Five, but she was still new at the superhero business, she couldn't tell that she was Phoenix Blaze and an alarm went off at that moment.

"Huh?" She muttered as she landed looking to see what had happened.

She saw two thugs running out of the convenience store towards a picked truck, as a third opened the driver's door, all male with masks on.

"Hurry up!" He shouted as Phoenix Blaze was in the alleyway of the store.

"Well what do we have here?"

Once all things got into the truck, they drove it away.

"Guess I'll handle it," She cracked her knuckles and then landed on the car.

"What the hell who was that?!" The second thug wondered.

"Well, it's not one of those Power Ponies, but she acts them!" The first bellowed, skidding across the street.

The third thug fired his shotgun at Phoenix but kept missing every time as she was dodging.

"Don't you know not to play with a gun?" She tested and then used magic to pull the gun away while the driver skidded the truck. "And you needed to learn some manners."

She fired the engine with her flames which made the car come to a complete stop.

"Crap, she took out the engine!"

"That's what you get for messing with the law," Pheonix Blaze joked then the cops showed one of them being Detect. Artic Colt.

"Cuff them, gents," Colt said. "Thanks..."

"It's Pheonix Blaze and here's the money they stole," She said tossing the money to them and then left.


Once Sunset made it to the school. She put on her normal clothes and headed to the front of the school and made it to her locker, and then her friends came by.

"Hey, Sunset," Rarity greeted her.

"Hey, guys, for once you're not late." She smirked.

"Yeah, for once there wasn't anybody trying to pull a heist because that Phoenix Blaze person took care of it.

"Right," Then the bell rang. "Well, I better head for class."

As Sunset headed for her class, Applejack noticed something about her.

"Is it just me or she's acting strange? I wonder if she knows anything about that Pheonix Blaze character?"


Meanwhile in Tirek's skyscraper...

"As if five wasn't bad enough and now they're six of them?" Tirek exclaimed.

"And especially gave them an advantage over the Fearsome Five," Cozy said then Tirek thought to herself.

"Thoughts?"

"I think we need to make a phone call."

"You mean...?"

"Yes, perhaps brains will work destroying the heroes, and I know just the person to call."


Later on a rooftop, Pheonix Blaze was enjoying the night sky because recently, she call the Power Ponies saying that she wanted to meet.

"So, guys, you're probably wondering why I'd call you guys?" Pheonix Blaze asked.

"Not at all, darling, in fact, we wanted to call you about joining us," Radiance asked. "Because you have been a great help in defeating the Fearsome Five."

"But we have one question, just who are you under that mask?" Marevelous asked.

"Well, you would be surprised," She said then pulled off her mask, making the others shocked.

"Sunset Shimmer!? You're Pheonix Blaze," Fili-Second asked.

"But why?" Saddle Rager asked.

"You guys are my best friends and because I brought Equestrian Magic into this world, I could have destroyed all of reality, and at that moment I could lose all of you," Sunset explained.

"But why now?"

"Ever since the fight at Simon Tech. It reminded me that there are other threats out there not being Equestrian. And somehow I was able to reign my unicorn magic along with being able to harness to fire, I honed my powers and be prepared for a situation like this."

"Is that how you feel, I got one question for you, Sunset. Are you in?"

"And kidding, I'm in, and I promise to follow your lead," Phoenix said then heard sirens. "Go time?"

"Go time."

And then all of six of them headed into action as a new ally joined their side.

Comments ( 0 )
Login or register to comment