• ...
3
 17
 1,542

IV. Ponyville Outskirts

Ponyville Outskirts

Twilight Sparkle, along with Takeo, arrived to a small cottage located on the border between Ponyville and the Everfree Forest. The yellow Pegasus couldn’t help but to grin as he was remembering the last time he was there; meanwhile, the violet unicorn seemed happy as she approached to the cottage’s main door.

“This prace brings me honorabre memories”, Takeo said with a grin, “werr, most of them are honorabre, but you know what I mean.”

“You really seem to have liked the time you spent with Shy, isn’t it?” Twilight asked him after turning back to him and looking at him estranged.

“That is true. That yerrow Pegasus is the most honorabre pony I’ve met”, he looked back at her, “erm, you too are honorabre.” The violet unicorn snickered, looked back at the door and knocked on it twice with her front hoof.

“Not trying to be rude, Takeo, but,” she lastly said, “try to use other words to describe something besides honorable or unhonorable.”

“Don’t give me order...” He was replying when suddenly, the door opened frantically and let a yellow Pegasus to come out while holding a fake chainsaw and wearing a hockey mask.

“What did I tell you about knocking on my door, you fillies?” The yellow mare said. She couldn’t see she was referring to her violet friend; the mask had no holes to see through it.

“Hory opera!” Takeo said loudly as he, along with Twilight, stepped back.

“Fluttershy, it’s me, Twilight!” The unicorn said to her friend as she tried to stay out of the weapon’s reach.

“Twi...Twilight?” Fluttershy replied softly. She let the fake weapon drop and she took off her mask. After seeing Twilight, she grinned widely and hugged her tightly. “Oh my, it is you! We’ve been missing you so much!”

“Me too, Shy”, she hugged her friend back and tried to giggle, “Even though it lasted for less than a day for me.”

“So... what about the others? Are they in their homes now?”

“Well, about that...” She hesitated for a moment, but then she looked back at Takeo, “...There’s something I must tell you, Fluttershy.”

“Oh, did they got hurt?” The yellow Pegasus said worried.

“Not at arr, Miss Fruttershy.” The yellow stallion got closer to her, “It is nice to meet you again, honorabre Pegasus.”

“Uh?” She looked back at him. Though his voice sounded very familiar to her, she was still confused. “I’m sorry mister, but who are you?”

“About that, Fluttershy”, Twilight stopped hugging her friend, got closer to Takeo and put a hoof on his shoulder, “Do you remember a Japanese human named Takeo?”

“Takeo!?” She asked startled, “but how...”

“It was Richtofen,” Twilight interrupted her. “He said something about turning them into ponies because Princess Luna ordered him to. Do you...”

“Takeo!” She didn’t wait for her friend to finish talking; instead, she ran straight to the Pegasus and hugged him briefly. Then, she stopped hugged him and looked back, blushing slightly. “Oh, I’m sorry. I’m just happy to see you again.”

“Not a probrem, Miss Fruttershy”, he replied awkwardly.

“Ahem!” Twilight got closer to her. “So, Fluttershy, do you know something about Richtofen and Princess Luna I should know?”

“Uh? Oh...” The yellow mare grinned, “Richtofen is a nice unicorn when you get to know him. He is smart like you, he is magical like you, he is...” She stopped talking when she noticed her friend looking upset. “Oh, I’m sorry again.”

“Don’t worry, Fluttershy”, Twilight said while trying to keep herself calm, “and what about Princess Luna.”

“She told us to look after him as much as we could.”

“Why?”

“I’m sorry, I don’t know. But I’m sure somepony else knows why.”

“Wonderful! What’s his or her name, Shy?”

The Pegasus grinned as she felt happy to be able to help her friend, and said: “Pinkie Pie.”

“Seriously”, Twilight’s grin faded away.

“Is there... Is there something wrong?” Fluttershy asked worried.

“She was present when Richtofen turned us arr into ponies”, Takeo interrupted. “Insorent mare seemed to enjoy it. She even sang a song.”

“Really? Oh my, about that.” Fluttershy hesitated again, looked around and said with a more quiet tone. “She spends too much time with him. I think both have a strong bond... Erm, I’m scared when they talk about things I never heard about.”

“Okay then...” Twilight thought for a moment, “then I guess I’ll go pay her a visit.” *she looked back at Takeo and said: “Are you going with me, Takeo? I don’t want to speak with Richtofen if he’s with her.”

“I wirr go in a few moments, Twiright”, Takeo replied, “but before, I wirr be here meanwhire with Miss Fruttershy if she doesn’t mind.” She looked back at the yellow mare and finally said: “You don’t mind, right?”

“Oh, of course not, Mister Takeo”, she cutely smiled. Twilight rolled her eyes at their behavior.

“Very well then. I’ll be looking for Pinkie Pie. Knowing her, she must be asking for candy”, Twilight said and then she teleported away.