• Published 29th Jun 2022
  • 419 Views, 2 Comments

Crackfic About Butts - Triple-Rainbow

  • ...
6
 2
 419

Short 2. What's in a Butt?

Balloonbutt stared at the quality piece of plot in front of her, quietly humming to herself as she pondered the perfect pseudonym for the plump pair of cheeks.

No-name-as-of-yet-Butt peered down at the pink party planning pony, still stirring the odd bubbling brew that had been baking when Balloonbutt barged in.

“Pinkie Pie, while I normally do not like to pry, may I ask why you are staring at my thigh?” To-be-determined-Butt asked.

“What’s your name…” Balloonbutt wondered, idly rubbing her chin while the other hoof poked the Zebra’s butt. “Also, why is thinking in alliteration hard? But the second question's not as important.”

“… Is this some sort of game? I’m fairly certain you know my name.”

“Not yet…”

“Have you been bewitched by some dark aura? My name is clearly—”

“Shhh! Thinking!... I know! I’ll give you my name! I like to share!” She decided. “From now on, you’re Balloonbutt!”

“Ballonbutt? Wait, what?”

“But if you have my name, then I need a new one… Oh! I’ve got it,” she said, leaning closer to New Balloonbutt with a devious grin. “Call me, ‘mommy’.”

“... Mommy?”

“Yup. But you have to say it louder.”

And then they fucked.