• Published 10th Apr 2022
  • 1,382 Views, 342 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: Mind Over Mutant - RainbowRaptorDash1



For this adventure, Crash Bandicoot, Pinkie Pie, Mikey, Sonata Dusk, Rainbow Dash, Raph and Casey will need to use mind over matter.

  • ...
4
 342
 1,382

Episode 16: The Dark Double Dictator

In the open field, Crash and his party were traveling in the directions of the last Bone.

"Come on, mates, I have a feeling that this titan hero is in the junkyard." Crash said.

"Lead the way, Crash." Casey replied.

"But *Shudder!* I think a doozy is on the way!" Pinkie warned.

"Anything specific you can give us?" Crash asked.

"No, sorry." Pinkie apologized.

"Every time." Casey sighed.

"You're telling me." Leo agreed.

"But something tells me it’ll happen in the junkyard." Rainbow Dash noted as Sludges followed Crash's team in secret, preparing an ambush on the unsuspecting heroes. While a familiar silhouette was with the enemy Sludges, Crash and his team had their weapons out as the searched the junkyard.

"This will be like trying to find a needle in a haystack." Skunture pointed out.

"Or a coin in a scrap heap." Grihoga added.

"Keep looking. If we get the bone without a fight, that'll be very welcoming." Crash said as he threw junk aside.

"Don’t jinx it!" Pinkie and Grihoga panicked before NV-controlled Sludges suddenly sprung out of the junk like the undead.

"Too late." Rainbow Dash deadpanned.

"Oh come on!" Ghostime groaned in annoyance.

"This isn’t good." Flamelock dreaded.

"I’m sensing two presences, stronger than the others here." PB noticed.

"So much for avoiding a fight." Crash sighed.

"Crash?" Sligeon assumed.

"Right." Crash agreed as Sligeon turned into his mask form before grabbing it.

"You want this bone from me? You’ll have to take it!" A male voice said as the source revealed itself to be a Sludge hero, wearing a crown, some chains and tires before Crash put the mask on and morphed into Crasheon once more.

"Hold on! That titan isn’t wearing an NV!" Leo pointed out.

"That’s right! The name’s Fakeon, and if you’re gonna fuse, then so will I!" Fakeon said as the Sludge Hero somehow turned into a Sludge mask with some added decorations, before the same silhouette from earlier grabbed it.

"Long time, no see…" The familiar silhouette said as he revealed himself to be Trash. "Crash!"

"Trash?!" Pinkie gasped in shock.

"Since you have a Titan to fuse with, it’s time I even the odds!" Trash declared as he put the Fakeon mask on, transforming into a bandicoot monster made of sludge and goo, having his pants, shoes and the sludge hero’s armor. It was Trasheon!

"Let's give him a hand." Leo said.

"Right." Rainbow Dash agreed before Pinkie stopped them.

"I think Crash can handle it. We just gotta hold off the others." Pinkie said.

"She's right. This is my fight. And I'm still annoyed at him for running away after guarding Aria." Crasheon said.

"Okay. Just make sure you beat him!" Casey replied as Crasheon tackled Trasheon and started beating him.

"You think you got the jabs? Well, I got the juice!" Trasheon taunted as he pulled a sucker punch on Crasheon, sending him back a bit.

"You should have quit while you were ahead." Crasheon retorted as he threw a power kick, pushing his dark double back.

"I don’t think so!" Trasheon smirked as he seemed to have fallen down, when actually he turned into a puddle.

"Got ya!" Crasheon said as he sent the kick straight down at Trasheon.

"Careful! You might…" Trasheon started off as he shifted into a slope. "Slip!" He finished as he redirected Crasheon’s kick and made him fall off his feet before Trasheon emerged from the puddle and stretched his arms, grabbing Crasheon and throwing him upwards and behind it. "Just admit it! I'm better than you!"

"No… I will… Protect… My friends!" Crasheon growled before he suddenly found a yo-yo in his right hand.

"I guess I'll have to settle for killing you." Trasheon shrugged.

"Heh. You know, I always wanted to do this!" Crasheon said as he threw the yo-yo at Trasheon, but missed.

"Ha, you missed!" Trasheon laughed.

"Wasn't aiming for you, Stupid." Crasheon pointed out as Trasheon looked around, and somehow found himself wrapped in string. "Oh No Yo-Yo Fo’ Show!" Crasheon shouted as he spun rapidly, pulling Trasheon in and landing a hurricane of punches. "I'm better because I fight for what's right!" Crasheon declared as he threw one final punch, defusing Trasheon and sending the two fakes flying as a bone fell out of the titan hero. "Oops!" Crasheon yelped as he found himself tied up in his own yo-yo string from spinning too much, before he spun again, freeing himself. "Ta-da!" Crasheon gave out a fanfare before he went towards and looked at Trasheon crash site and saw foot prints leading out of the junkyard. "Coward." Crasheon scoffed before noticing the last voodoo bone. "But thanks for the present. Hahaha!" Crasheon laughed as he went back to the rest of his team while the remaining Sludges were freed from the NV's control.

"You got it?" Leo asked as Crasheon defused back into Crash and Sligeon.

"Yep, and I just got an extra weapon." Crash answered as he showed the others the orange, blue and green yo-yo.

"Careful, Crash. You don't want to over-accessorize." Pinkie warned.

"Eh, three weapons is the max amount for me." Crash shrugged as he started using his yo-yo to show some attacks.

"That should be the last bone." Rainbow Dash said.

"Which means…" Skunture started off.

"Let’s head back!" Rainbow Dash and Skunture finished.

"And stop Cortex from taking over the world." Crash added.

"Yeah!" Everyone cheered before Crash and his team saw the two speedsters gone, obviously heading back to the bandicoot’s house.

To Be Continued…

Author's Note:

Next time on Equestria Ninja Girls...

All of Uka Uka's bones have been gathered. But where to go next?

Chapter 17: The FiNal Battle