• Published 19th Mar 2022
  • 383 Views, 1 Comments

Bolas' Reformed - Nemesis Sol



The Spirit Dragon, rather than imprisoning his brother on the Meditation Realm takes him to Equestria to get Reformed.

  • ...
 1
 383

The Princesses meet the Twins

It was a good day in the Cantorlot Castle, both Princess Luna, and Celestia were having tea on their thrones.
"Sister I was wondering if I could go to Ponyville later on this month." Said Luna. Princess Celestia smiled at her beloved sister.
"Of course Luna! Now that you have gotten used to this modern time, I think it will be wonderful for you to go out!" Smiled Celestia.

(Meanwhile outside Equestria)

Ugin had been traveling through the Blind Eternities to get to the Meditation Realm. He was traveling through seeing many planes go by like stars. He had wrapped his unconscious, and badly wounded brother Nicol Bolas in his wings to protect him from the searing wrath of the Blind Eternities. Ugin was a Planeswalker of course so he was immune to it's power; however since his brother was no longer such a thing he was being burned, making his condition worse.
'Damnit! I need to hurry!! I can't let him die!' Thought Ugin. Just then a plane appeared before him. He knew this plane, and knew an old friend there. "Equestria." Said Ugin aloud.
"Can she help me?"
Ugin literally having no choice but to go to the plane tapped it lightly ending him, and his brother to the land of ponies.

(Back in Cantorlot Castle)

Celestia, and Luna calmly continued drinking tea when a gust of wind surrounded them. "What is this!?" Asked Luna.
"I don't know!" Answered Celestia. Suddenly a huge spark of light appeared before them. Both sisters got into a battle stance.
Before them were two dragons, one breathing heavily, with his wings folded onto his body, he opened his wings dropping Nicol to the ground with a thud; albeit a unpainful one thankfully in Ugin's mind. Celestia gasped at the wounded dragon on the floor, as the one standing gently sat down, and pulled him up to comfort his hurting brother. "WHO ARE YOU!!" Asked Luna doing the Royal Cantorlot Voice.
Celestia took in the one dragon's details, recognizing him, and calming Luna.
"Luna clam down! I know this dragon." She said.
"You do!?" Asked Luna confused.
"Yes, we met after Nightmare Moon got banished." Said Celestia explaining a little bit of backstory.
Luna calmed down, and felt a small tinge of sadness by Nightmare Moon being brought up; even if it's was unintentional in a way.
Ugin stood up gently placing his brother on the ground.
"Celestia! It's been a long time." He said.
"Yes Ugin. It has." Replied Celestia. She then looked down on Nicol.
"May I ask who this is Ugin?" She said.
Ugin looked down sadly at his unconscious brother. "He is my twin brother. Nicol, or in his case Nicol Bolas." He explained.
Celestia then remembered faintly hearing that name.
Nicol Bolas. It didn't sound like a pleasant name, and she could remember Ugin saying something about imprisoning him somewhere the last time they met.
Luna was still confused, walking up to Ugin and looking at him.
He had a similar body type to an old enemy of theirs; albeit a dragon full on. He had massive feathered wings, and cobra like neck, a crocodile like head, and two massive horns on his head, like a crown of sorts.
She looked at the one on the floor, and studied his features.
He had the same body as his brother of sorts, expect more snake like, two massive bat wings, longs ears, a short, and stubby face with a chin piece, and two twined curved horns that resemble that of Tirek. an old enemy of theirs.

Ugin spoke.
"Celestia. I have a favor to ask." Said Ugin.
Celestia smiled at her old friend.
"Sure what is it?" She said.
"I need your help. I need my brother to be "reformed"." He said.
Celestia looked shocked.
"Why?" She asked with uncertainty.
"My brother has committed horrible atrascitites across the Multiverse, but I still love him. I think this plane can help him realize the errors of his ways." Explained Ugin.
Luna interfered.
"And what makes you think you can suddenly show up, and ask for this!?" She said.
Celestia glared at her sister. She looked at Ugin. There was more to this story.
"Why did he commit such things Ugin?" She asked.
Ugin was taken aback by the alicorn princess. He knew he would have to talk about their past someday. Like he did on Tarkir.

"Me and my brother witnessed the death of our sister. We were just born you understand? But our twinned birth caused us to be trapped by branches, dirt, and rocks. We watched our sister be savagely killed, when we broke free we went in search of our other siblings, but Nicol was already full of vengeance! He then grew to learn how to manipulate those into doing his bidding, and in his drunken state for power, he tried to use his power on me. His own twin, whom he shared a soul. My brother."
Celestia, and Luna silently nodded understanding the similarities of their own story. 'i was just full of jealously. But for his brother to do that? It must have been sickening!' thought Luna.
Ugin continued.

"It was that moment I became a Planeswalker, and traveled the Multiverse, but soon I was overcome by loneliness. I went back to our home plane to find that he had destroyed it in war with our other siblings. I was angered, and disgusted by what he did. He showed me his "Achievements" but they weren't achievements.
He called me a liar. And when I planeswalked away he too became a Planeswalker, and he desired more. Later on he found me, and killed me but I was thankfully saved by a good friend." He said.
Celestia, and Luna could not imagine his pain, sure they fought each other, all siblings fought each other, but this? This was more than a sibling problem. They couldn't even understand his thoughts or pain during that time.

"When he was defeated, which took place not long ago on another world he was left powerless, with no power, or planeswalker spark, he is now nothing! Only I have his power, although not his spark since it desolved into nothingness." Said Ugin.
Celestia spoke.
"But if he did all those things why then do you want him reformed?" She asked.
Ugin looked at her sadly, and then to his brother.
"Because Celestia, even if he did awful things to me, and the Multiverse I share his soul, just as he shares mine, I know he can be good! I love him, I will always love him, and I'm not ever going to forget it!" He said.

Celestia paused at his words. Luna looked at her.
Celestia looked at Bolas. 'Who can reformed him?' she thought.
Just then an idea came to thought!
"Luna can you get my pen, and paper please?" She asked.
Luna left, then came back with what her sister requested.
Holding the paper and pen with her magic she wrote: "Dear my faithful student Twilight Sparkle."