• Published 5th Mar 2022
  • 442 Views, 31 Comments

The Alicorn Drinks the Milk - Unwhole Hole



In the far future, Equestria is dying. Spike is dispatched to bring back the Milk.

Comments ( 5 )

Damn, what an ending. Slowly, chasing the dream of an everlasting Equestria, Twilight inadvertently became a monster, taking her ponies with her. And Spike crying over what had to be done to his oldest friend for over 1000 years, much like how dragons can sleep for that long? Heavy. I almost want a time-lapse gif of that scene. The whole Starlight plotline sort-of amounted to nothing, and I probably would have cut it, but other than that? This was a phenomenal tragedy.

Spike's greatest duty has always been to stop Twilight before, during, or after a dive off the deep end. That burden is why he's her number-one assistant.

Outstanding work throughout. Thank you for it.

sooo...earth is dead, and what's left of equestria is ruled over by dragons.

not a particularly bad fate.

11382179
not really dead, just volcanic in nature, and also cyclical. considering that its been stated multiple times in the story that this isn't the first Age of Dragons, or the last Age of Ponies.

Login or register to comment