• Published 22nd Feb 2022
  • 863 Views, 36 Comments

My Little Pony: Sparkling Harmony: Seeing Triple - Captain_Cosmos



During the Yule Ball, Silver-Mane obtained a feather belonging to Sparkling Medley. And he's been putting it to use ever since.

  • ...
4
 36
 863

Episode 1: The Call

Ah. The beginning of Spring time, the sun’s shining, the weather starts to warm up, and to a lot of ponies around Equestria, it was their favorite time of year. In the town of Ponyville, Twilight was beaming like a madmare. “I’m happy to say that you all got As on your math tests.” She announced to her kids. All of them were in the castle’s Library, and the kids sat at desks in front of a whiteboard.

Melody, Lumber, Lightning, Sky, Crystal, and Trail all cheered. “Yay!” They all said.

Sparkler, who was watching from afar, just smiled and shook her head at how excited Twilight was. With all the dust settling and them finally having a breather, it was time for the kids to start their education. After some back and forth, Twilight and Sparkler decided to homeschool them, or rather, that TWILIGHT would homeschool them because she immediately volunteered to do all of it, through the kindergarten level and send them to Ponyville school at the start of the next school year, where they would start first grade. Twilight had been tutoring them ever since, within the guidance that they received from the Equestria Education Advisory. Something that Sparkler had already had to remind her of more than once. It was ok if the kids were a little bit ahead but she didn’t want them to feel overwhelmed.

“Congrats kids.” Sparkler said, walking up to her family from the far side of the room. “I’m so proud of you.”

“We both are.” Twilight agreed.

“I still don’t get why we need to be tested. I get we need to learn, but seriously, why are YOU giving us tests?” Sky asked. “You know how smart we are.”

Twilight chuckled. “But the EEA doesn’t know and they say tests are the best way to show smarts.” She explained.

“That and Mommy Twi just can’t resist giving you something she can grade.” Sparkler added, playfully nudging Twilight, their kids giggled at that.

“Anyway…” Twilight said, deciding to change the subject. “Since you all have done so well. How about we head to Sugarcube Corner for some Ice Cream?” She suggested.

That got the kids beaming. “Yay! Ice Cream!” They all exclaimed as they got up from their desks and raced out the door.

Sparkler watched their kids race off, and laughed. “After what you told me about the incident with the Friendship School’s opening. I’m a little shocked the EEA didn’t put up any fight when you said you’d be tutoring the kids.” She commented.

“Celestia gave Chancellor Neighsay a good talking to, saying his xenophobic attitude is no way for the chair of the EEA to behave.” Twilight responded. “I think that scared him.”

Sparkler couldn’t help but laugh. “Don’t mess with the Princess of Friendship.” She said.

“Especially when it’s her duty to spread Friendship to all corners of the planet.” Twilight said.

Sparkler went to laugh, before her eyes suddenly went full on bright white. Before she started hearing heartbeats, they sounded like they were coming from three sources. After a solid two seconds, the heartbeats disappeared and her eyes returned to normal.

“What the…” Sparkler said after a moment of shock.

“Sparkler?” Twilight asked. “Is everything alright? Your eyes went blank for a second.”

“…Yeah…yeah I’m fine. Uh, let’s go catch up to our kids.” Sparkler said. Shaking her head clear. The heck was that all about? She thought. She pondered about it for a second before shaking her head, deciding it was probably nothing, and racing after Twilight to head to Sugarcube Corner. Putting what just happened in the back of her mind. But seriously, that was really strange.


Silver-Mane was pacing around in the cave he was hiding out in, waiting for something. At that moment, a machine started printing something out. He smiled as he took the printed out paper and looked. And then his smile turned into a frown as he growled. “Grah! Another failed attempt!” He roared as he crumbled up the paper and chucked it wherever. “Gah! Three times, I’ve done this experiment three times and still nothing!” He growled.

“What is it that you’re trying to do?” Misty asked. She, Sparky, and the four crooks all glanced at him, and then at the three large clear vats with green liquid in them.

“Yeah. No offense boss, but you kinda look silly playing with that feather.” One of the crooks observed.

Silver-Mane growled. “I already told you imbeciles. All of Equestria thinks that menace is our friend. That she can do no wrong. Well, We’re going to change that perception.” He said as he looked at the vats, each of which contained something in them. “Once I am able to get a perfect copy of that falsicorn from her DNA, that Falsicorn will regret the day she ever messed with me!” He declared.

“Wouldn’t it just be easier to use an illusion spell?” Sparky asked.

“You obviously don’t know how this villain thing works. Villains make elaborate plans that are overly complex.” Silver-Mane explained. “And once that Falsicorn’s exposed

For what she really is, I shall destroy her for good, and Princess Celestia will thank me and make me her second in command of all of Equestria! Mwahahaha!” Silver-Mane laughed maniacally. “I just need to get the genetic code for an Alicorn right.” He said. “But it’s proving more difficult than I thought.” He grumbled under his breath.

Unbeknownst to Silver-Mane and his gang, one of the little ponies in the vats opened an eye. It looked around, and then squeezed their eye shut.


That night, long after everypony had gone to bed, Sparkler was sound asleep next to Twilight. She had a smile on her face, before that smile disappeared as the sound of three beating hearts returned. This time accompanied by a faint voice.

Somepony help us.

The beating hearts disappeared and Sparkler’s eyes shot open. She took a few deep breaths, before shaking her head. There it was again… She rolled over carefully and was met with a slumbering Twilight. Sparkler’s mind raced for a moment, before she just sighed and closed her eyes. “It’s probably nothing.” She said under her breath softly. Trying to get back to sleep.

Three weeks later…

Sparkler was sound asleep in hers and Twilight’s bed. When she heard the three beating hearts and the voice calling for help again.

Please! Somepony help us! It’s scary!

Sparkler snapped her eyes open and she bolted upright, breathing heavily. “What, is, happening?!” She asked.

“Sparky?” Asked Twilight groggily. Having been woken up by Sparkler.

Sparkler sighed. “I woke you up again didn’t I.” She assumed.

Twilight nodded as she sat up. “Is it happening AGAIN?” She asked.

Sparkler had told Twilight about these random occurrences only last week. So she nodded. Twilight sighed. “That’s it. We need to write to Luna. Explain again what happened?” She asked.

“I hear the same thing every night. Three hearts beating, and calls for help. And during the day I hear the heart beats out of nowhere.” Sparkler explained.

Twilight sighed and hugged Sparkler. She had noticed that Sparkler’s eyes would occasionally glow bright white every day. And as far as she knew, Sparkler was also receiving the same supposed cry for help every night. “We’ll write to Luna in the morning. I’m sure there’s a logical explanation for what’s happening to you.” She said.

“I hope so, because I don’t know how much longer I can hold onto my sanity.” Sparkler admitted. Shaking a little. Worried that she might actually be losing it.

To be continued…

Author's Note:

I just can't stop writing, I think I might need help.😅

For those of you who are a little slow, Silver-Mane is trying to clone Sparkler using the feather he obtained maliciously from her.

But it seems like he's about to have a very bad day. I wonder how...

Anyway, THX FOR READING!