• Published 15th Sep 2012
  • 940 Views, 7 Comments

Extraction - Meh121



Simple Mission Get in and Get out not at all a simple mission

  • ...
3
 7
 940

New orders

"Go to sleep Twilight." Riley told Twilight.
"I can't just let you stay up and guard me." Twilight tried to argue.
"Twilight just do it for me please." Riley begged. Twilight just giggled and nodded.
"Thank you." Riley told Twilight. Riley covered Twilight up with his blanket and leaned against a tree.
"This is Private Conner." Riley said using his head set.

"Ah Private Conner this is Commander Conner." The Commander said.
"Sir I'm afraid the mission is much more different then we thought, it turns out all of the elements have been kidnapped. The ponies now have guns, this is nothing like the TV show." Riley said.

"Of course nothing can go right, do you at least have Twilight?" Commander Conner asked, hoping Riley would say yes.
"Yes I do but I'm going to need backup." Riley said.
"Well unfortunately every one is busy on a mission, what about your device to bring you back here?" Conner asked Riley.
"Well it's not working right now." Riley sighed out as he looked at it.

"Dammit to hell alright hold up I will ship you supplies, tracking your location new mission rescue the Elements of Harmony." Conner said over the Com-Radio.
"Yes sir." Riley said before the communications went offline. Riley sat there as he saw his new orders come through his helmet, he also saw a list of supplies being dropped through.

"If they can ship supplies can't they get us out of here?" Twilight asked standing up.
"No it's not that simple we can't get out of here without this." Riley said holding up his escape pod.
"Why can't they send us another one?" Twilight asked.
"These things cost thousands to make and one certain microchip that is special, it has a certain code in it that only lets you out of certain areas for example this one is for Equestria only." Riley said holding up the escape pod.

"Incredible it's almost like magic the wrong type of concentration and you could have a failed spell or a reverse spell, doing the spell wrong affects to the pony who cast it." Twilight exclaimed. Riley looked at Alpha Glove hitting a few buttons on the screen. Twilight looked over interested in what he was doing.

"You might want to back up a bit." Riley warned Twilight, as he took a few steps backs.
"Why?" Twilight asked before she looked up and saw a strange crate coming through the sky, she yelped before she teleported next to Riley.
"That's why." Riley said walking forward to the crate. He bent down and typed in the combination the airlock opened as the giant metal door slammed down.

Riley used his Alpha Glove as a flashlight sorting through the items he turned and threw a bulletproof vest, two Desert Eagle pistols, one M16 and, one Remington 870 shotgun to Twilight.
"What are these for?" Twilight asked.
"Those are your weapons." Riley stated as he grabbed his MP7 and more ammo for his .50 cal, he grabbed a few grenades, as well as more bullets for his .45 Magnum, last he grabbed a Remington 870 shotgun.

"If came from here!" A voice shouted.
"Quickly move find out what it was." A voice said.
"Shit." Riley whispered before he inserted a grenade into the Alpha Glove, he aimed it up a bit and pressed a button launching it to the assigned area.

"Run now!" Riley shouted to Twilight. Twilight lit up her horn and ran towards Riley.
"Now towards me!" Riley shouted grabbing the riot shield..
"Trust me." Twilight said as her horn flashed. Riley closed his eyes and quickly opened them to find they were in a city.
"What no this is not the right spot!" Twilight shouted angrily.

"That's right Sparkle first I'll see how you do in these situations before I come have my fun." Trixie said with a smirk on her face.

"What do you mean?" Riley asked.
"Somepony is interfering with my magic." Twilight said. Hoofsteps came from all directions from where Riley and Twilight where.
"Stop right there criminal scum!" A guard yelled. Riley looked around to see they were surrounded from all sides.
"You asked for backup here is comes." Commander Conner said through the Com-Radio. Riley looked as he saw his HUD display incoming drones.

"I owe you Commander." Riley said.
"Alright we surrender." Riley said.
"What are you doing?" Twilight whispered.

"Lower your weapons then!" A guard shouted. Riley quickly lowered his MP7, Twilight lowered her M16.
"Kick them to us." The guard ordered.
"Incoming." Conner said over the Com. Riley gave a smirk before shooting a few guards in the head before the aerial drones started firing on the guards.

"Quick aim for those things in the sky!" A guard shouted.
"Run!" Riley shouted pulling out his riot shield, he ran through the guards knocking them on the ground.
"There they are open fire!" A pony shouted, Riley quickly felt a few bullets hit his riot shield. Twilight and Riley hid behind a building.
"They went behind the building." A guard said.

"Riley drones are picking up multiple hostiles in your vicinity." Conner said.
"Roger that." Riley said, as he pulled out his Remington. He waited till he heard hoofsteps up close before he turned corner and shot the guard in the chest. Riley saw his armor get ripped to shreds as the pony flew back against a wall.

"Over there return fire." A few ponies shouted shooting off towards the area where they were at.
"What ever those things were in the sky are gone sir, but they took out many stallions." A soldier reported to his superior.
"Great now we have soldiers to deal with." Twilight sighed.
"Bring out the heavy weapons try not to kill the PC's Celestia wants them alive." The commanding officer ordered.
"Grenade out!" Riley shouted launching and throwing one. Riley watched as a few guard where filled with shrapnel.

"Return fire!" The commanding officer ordered.
"Pegasus bombers incoming!" Twilight shouted shooting a few down. Riley watched as a grenade landed behind Twilight.
"Move Twilight!" Riley shouted jumping on it with the riot shield. The grenade went off destroying the riot shield, some of the shrapnel went through hitting Riley's vest.

"Are you alright?" Twilight asked ducking behind a crate to avoid fire.
"Just a bit shaken up." Riley said dusting himself off. He noticed he was bleeding a bit but he ignored it for now.
"Where is the nearest way out of here?" Riley asked.
"Let's see this is Manehattan to the ocean would be the safest area for now." Twilight said.
"Sir I need you to mark the Manehattan Coast on the HUD, and I'm going to need two suits we are going wet." Riley said returning fire hitting a soldier that popped out from the corner.

"Copy that head twenty meters right and go straight for one kilometer from there it's wide open ocean." Conner said. Riley saw that the suits were dropping in five minuets.
"Let's go pull out the shotgun don't stop running!" Riley shouted throwing an electric grenade and a flash out.
"Go now!" Riley ordered shooting a guard who ran up in front of them, he flew back his body had several holes in it.

Twilight shot a guard who was hiding behind a wall, Riley turned around seeing a pony with a suicide vest on. The pony ran straight at them, Riley pushed Twilight out of the way before tackling the suicide bomber to the ground.
"Go!" Riley ordered
"Not without you." Twilight said.
"Do it now Sparkle at least one of us needs to make it out of here." Riley said throwing Twilight the Com helmet.

"If I'm not back at our first camp sight by tomorrow I'm either dead or captured if so then request back up." Riley said slashing through the wires before the suicide bomber could press the button.
"Please come on you have to come with me!" Twilight shouted.
"There they are!" The commanding officer shouted.

"GO DAMMIT!" Riley shouted shooting a few of the guards and taking the suicide bomber as a hostage.
"You shoot and we all die here for nothing." Riley said, as he turned around and saw Twilight running to the ocean.
"Drop your weapons all of you." Riley ordered.
"Only if you do first." A female voice said aiming a gun at the back of his head.

"Commander Trixie!" A soldier shouted. Riley quickly dropped his weapon.
"Good now get on your knees and face Trixie human." Trixie ordered. Riley followed his orders and looked up at Trixie.
"Put him in cuffs and take him to the base camp." Trixie ordered.
"What about Sparkle?" A soldier asked.
"I can't track her for some reason perhaps the human will tell us where she is going." Trixie grinned before bucking Riley in the face knocking him out cold.