• ...
 0
 480

Chapter 1: One Night and One Crown Stolen.

CHAPTER 1 : ONE NIGHT AND ONE CROWN STOLEN


DATE: 13, MARCH, 2019
LOCATION: CRYSTAL EMPIRE




As the bright sun of Equestria is ready to set, the moon and stars are waking up, ready to shine the night of Equestria. A train is shown to be stopping by at the Crystal Empire's Train Station. It is dropped by six ponies known as the Main 6 to the station, it then leaves the train station, going to some other train station in Equestria. The Main 6 continue to walk to the beautiful empire, going to see Princess Luna, Celestia, and Cadence, her babysitter, at the Castle.

"WHOOOOWE! Our very princess summit. You must be over the moon Twi." said Twilight's honest cowboy friend, Applejack.

"Oh I'm excited," replied Twilight, "But to be honest, I'm a little nervous too," Twilight stated in a nervous tone.

"You nervicited!" popping out of nowhere and making her friend stop, was Pinkie Pie herself.

"It's like you wanna it as you wanna jump up and down and yell YEAH ME!" Screamed Pinkie Pie as she jumped up and down.

She stopped jumping and came up to Twilight, "but you also want to curl up in a tinny teeny ball and hide at the same time." She curled her body to a not-so-tinny teeny ball. The pony transforms back to her original body with a familiar sound.

(Only nostalgic people know this sound.)

"We've all been there!" said Pinkie rubbing Twilight's head.

Fluttershy began joining the talking, "I'm there, almost every day." due to the fact she is.................... Well........Shy.

Applejack protests to Twilight, "You got nothing to fret Twi. Everything is just gonna be jus-", "TWILIGHT!!!" Rarity a pony that is a fashion designer, cut Applejack's words.

"Oh sorry darling," Rarity put her hooves on Twilight face cheeks, " but I just realized you not wearing your crown." Rarity checks Twilight's face from right to left.

Rarity put Twilight's face right in front of her worried eyes, "You haven't forgotten back in Ponyville have you?"

"It's in my bag," Twilight replied, Rarity looked towards Spike who was petting the bag and stating that the crown was in the bag.

"Just feel a little self-conscious about wearing it," Stated Twilight, opening her wings up, "I haven't gotten accustomed to these yet either."

Twilight tried to fly as high as she could, but she fell, "You are a princess now Twilight, embrace it," Rarity said to embrace Twilight, " I'm telling you If I had a crown like that, I would never take it off," Posing dramatically in a princess way, "Why I would sleep in the thing."

Twilight sparkle comfortably smiled at her.


CRYSTAL EMPIRE THRONE ROOM

The door opened, and crystalized pony guards began blowing the trumpets for the arrival of the Mane 6. The Mane 6 was shocked by the guards, they have never had a cool entrance.

Twilight Sparkle was admiring the royal guard's trumpet as she walked. Her walk stops after a bump on some pony. Twilight looks towards the bodyguard, and the bodyguard isn't like other Crystal Empire guards. This one is not crystalized and he has orange skin and blue hair.

"Her Highness, Princess Twilight Sparkle!" The royal guard announced formally. Twilight smiled at the kindness of this pony.

Cadence, the princess of this empire, laughed at Twilight's arrival and hugged her in greetings, "I haven't seen you since the coronation."

Princess Celestia and Luna decide to step in, " We have so much to discuss," Said Celestia, " but it can wait till tomorrow, you all look tired from your journey."

"Now off to bed." Said Celestia, and with that order, the mane 6 went their way to their rooms.


In Twilight's room. She and her disciple, Spike, are unpacking their belongings. In the middle of her unpacking, Twilight picks up her crown, we can see its design has the same design as a little girl's crown toy but with a crystal magic symbol in the middle. She puts it on her head, and as she looks at the reflection of her with the crown, she feels something that's not right about her, she feels a bit anxious. Spike notices this feeling.

"What's wrong Twilight?"

"I don't know Spike, I'm just worried I guess," Twilight shares. "Princess Cadence was giving the Crystal Empire to rule over. What if I am princess, Celestia expects me to lead a kingdom of my own."

"That would be, AWESOME!" exclaimed the purple dragon with a mood to brighten the princess up.

"No, it would be NOT!" answered the lavender princess, "Just because I have this crown and these wings, it doesn't mean I'll be a good leader, it's like you were given a huge number of deliveries and was tasked to transport to its destination, but it is so heavy, that it can be overwhelming." she puts her crown down in defeatism. Unlike other princesses like Celestia, Luna, and Cadence, who know and were taught how to be a good leader, Twilight doesn't have the lessons to be a good leader, therefore she has no idea what she gonna do.

"Ah don't be negative, Twilight." The purple dragon reassures the magic princess, "I mean sure you do not know how to be a princess that's for sure, but you know how to be a friend that leads other friends, especially me. So that's gonna be an accomplishment right?" The small purple dragon has a point, not only does Twilight know how to lead her friend group but she also knows how to act like a friend, like helping them in a dire situation.

"But I think I'm just adding fuel to the fire." stated the purple dragon, "Come on, you should get some shuteye, big day tomorrow." The purple dragon covered the lavender alicorn in a blanket, He turned off the light and went to sleep as long as Twilight too.

All is cozy until Spike hears a ruckus noise, he turns to see what causing it and it is Twilight trying her hardest to tuck in her wings, "Just trying to get COMFORTABLE!" exclaimed the light purple princess, she manages to tuck in her wings for a brief while until it burst out opened, the magic alicorn princess groaned in frustration.


TIME: MIDNIGHT


The Crystal Empire was silent, everypony was resting on their beds to get a good night's sleep for tomorrow, this included the ponies, which we all knew were the Main 6, at the castle. Guards were tasked to check the castle at in midnight case something was wrong, little did they know something was wrong. One of the rooms, mysteriously lighten up in a white color shown in a key lock. The door was unlocked and it was revealed to be a mysterious hooded figure. The figure slowly passes the guards, it hides in the shadows to avoid the guards' sight.

The figure enters the dark room which belongs to Twilight and Spike, which are sleeping. The figure uses her magic to pick up the lander magic pony crown carefully, just as the figure has fully picked up the crown, she accidentally hits a lamp right next to it, however, the figure manages to catch it in time, preventing any noise, the figure has fully stole the crown and switch it with a fake one, to confuse the lavender pony.

However just as the figure was about to leave, the figure was tripped by Spike's tail making a noise that woke him and Twilight up. The tired lavender alicorn looks toward the source of the noise, she is dumbfounded when she finds out the crown is being stolen by the figure, "My crown! She got my crown!"

{EPIC CHASE MUSIC STARTS*}

The figure fled away as fast as she could with the crown, Twilight chased her down and also alerted the others, "Stolen my crown!" Every pony was alerted, and they joined Twilight's chase. Twilight uses her magic spell to teleport right in front of the figure so that she can stop the running figure, thinking it would stop her, "STOP!" the magic princess exclaimed. However, the figure teleports behind the lavender alicorn, only leaving the cloak on Twilight's face. We got a better look at the figure, she is a yellow unicorn with two sun-related colors on her hair.

The chase continued, and the main 6 managed to get a bit closer to the yellow unicorn, Twilight finished it off by lunging out the sun unicorn, and they eventually went to the room where the yellow unicorn came from. The crown bounces from point to point until eventually bounces into a giant mirror and enters it. The cast was shocked, the mysterious unicorn smirked evilly. "What did you do with my crown?" the lavender alicorn asked, "Sorry it had to be this way." the sun figure answered, she teleported next to the mirror saying one last sentence, "Princess." She eventually enters the mirror. Everypony was dumbfounded, "Who was that?" asked the shy yellow pegasus. Twilight and Spike had no idea what had happened.

Author's Note:

Sorry for keeping you late for so long, I had no motivation to continue so I stopped it for a year, and also some other things, I'll be explaining in my blog. I will say I have just the right amount of motivation to continue this but we have to see. For now, enjoy the chapter, and see you in the next one. :pinkiesmile::heart: