• ...
 0
 370

Friendship, I Choose You! / Breaking the Digital Ice!

Twilight, Spike, and Devon exited the portal and ended in a small city.

“So, Devon, Where are we?” Spike asked. Devon looked at the calculations on his tracker.

“It says here we’ve landed in the Pokéverse. The world of Pokémon.” Said Devon.

“Pokémon?” Twilight asked. “Whats a Pokémon?” Just then, A large brown act like creature jumped off over Twilight’s head.

“Eevee. Vee Vee.”

“I think this’ll answer your question.” Said Spike. Twilight looked down to the cute cat Pokémon and hugged it.

“Hehehehe! How cute!” Squealed Twilight feeling the creatures fur. Suddenly, WHOOSH! A Large net flew over them.

“Whoa!” Gasped Spike. “What was that all about!?”

“Over there!” Said Devon pointing at a cat shaped hot air balloon with a net launched below its basket. The two people inside were chasing a young boy with a large yellow mouse on his shoulder.

“You are not going anywhere, Twerp!” Shouted a blue haired man from the basket.

“That Pikachu belongs to Team Rocket!” Called a pink haired woman.

“And you keeping him ain’t gonna happen anymore!” Replied a small cat Pokémon with white fur.

“Wooooobuffett!”

“Oh no!” Gasped Spike. “That kid and his Pokémon are in trouble!”

“So, That’s mouse a Pokémon, too?” Twilight asked Devon.

“Yes. And there’s many more Pokémon like them in this dimension.” Said Devon. “According to the trackers describtion of this world, People train six Pokémon on teams and challenge each other in epic battles.”

“Whooo!” Whistled Spike. “That kid looks pretty tough to me.”

“We have to help that kid and his Pokémon.” Said Twilight as she flew up to the balloon and blasted the net cannon with her magic beam from her horn destroying it.

“What the!?” Gasped Meowth.

“There’s no way you’re getting this kids Pokémon.” Shouted Twilight. “Just who do ya think you troublemakers are!?

“Team Rocket?” Twilight asked. “Hold on! DO YOU GUYS THINK I’M A POKÉMON!?!?!?”

“Well, To them, you look like on.” Said the kid with a red cap. “Team Rocket are bad guys who try to steal others Pokémon.”

“Pika Pikachu.”

“Maybe you can help us fight these guys.” Said Twilight.

“Of course, I will help you guys.” Said the boy. “Me and my partner have taken out these creeps a million times and we’ll do it again! And by the way, My name is Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town and my goal is to become a Pokémon master!”

“Pikachu!”

“Alright! We don’t have Pokémon.” Said Devon. “But, Can your people in the Pokéverse do this? It’s Morphin Time! Activate Beast Power!” Devon installed the key into his morpher and changed it to he Red Beast Ranger. “Unleash The Beast! Transport!” He hit the transporter in his chest and transported the Beast-X-Blaster. “Beast Blast!” He shot a blast at the balloon popping it! The balloon fizzed and whizzed through the air before crashing on the street.

“Ow! That’s gotta hurt.” Moaned Meowth as he got up.

“That Ranger Twerp will pay!” Grunted Jessie.

“Then, It’s time for our Secret Weapon!” Replied James.

“Secret Weapon!?” Gasped Twilight and Ash.

“Eevee!?”

“Pika!?”

“Come On Down!” Called Team Rocket before a pelican Pokémon flew in the air and dropped a Poke Ball Vending Machine with legs right in front of Team Rocket.

“Uh oh!” Gasped Devon.

“So, that's our secret weapon?” Meowth asked looking at the machine.

“It looks like a gumball machine.” Said Jessie.

“Then to make it work, we need a coin.” James realized.

“We're fresh out of coins.” Moaned Meowth. But then, James and Jessie look at Meowth's charm on his head.

“No, we're not.” They snickered. They placed Meowth upside and put his Charm to the coin slot.

“Hey, that's my charm!” Cried Meowth.

Jessie: Our secret...

James: Rocket...” Said James as he turns the dial.

Jessie: Prize master!

“Yipes!” Shrieked Meowth as two Team Rocket Pokeballs come out of the machine.

“So, if this is the boss' secret weapon, the Pokemon inside are ready to rumble!” Said Jessie gladly. Then, She and James tossed their Pokeballs.

“Out we go!” As the Pokeballs open, two info card come out. “Hmm.” They checked to see what Pokémon they got and giggled.

“The Fox Pokemon, Ninetales!” Said Jessie as her Pokémon revealed as a gold Fox Pokémon with nine tails.

“Ninetales!”

“And the Tadpole Pokémon, Poliwrath!” Said James as his Pokémon revealed to be a blue tadpole Pokémon with big fists.

“Poliwrath!”

“Ninetales and Poliwrath!? I think we’re in trouble!” Cried Twilight.

“Eevee Vee!”


Just then, a Dimensional Portal opens in front of Team Rocket.

“Then, I suggest this calls for reinforcements.” Said Deboss’ voice through the portal as a red dress girl walked through with her eyes red and black marks all over her body.

“Lillie!?” Ash gasped.

“Friend of yours?” Spike asked.

“Yes!” Replied Ash.

“I think she’s been hit by a Dark Gear with the Dark Energem’s power.” Twilight realized.

“Dark Ranger 41, Destroy them!” Shouted Ashuradas.

“Yes, Master.” Said Lillie as her body started blazing with purple flames and turned into Kyuranger Red.

41 Bang! KYURANGER!

“She’s become Shishi Red from Uchuu Sentai Kyuranger!” Gasped Twilight.

“No way!” Gasped Spike.

“Get them!” Shouted Ashuradas. Lillie started blasted the heroes with her Seiza Changer.

“Look out!” Called Devon as he tried to dodge it.

“This has gotta stop!” Cried Twilight as she ran to Lillie. “Lillie, Please, You gotta stop! This is not who you are!” But, Lillie ignored and punched her down on the chest.

“Twilight!” Cried Spike. “Lillie, Stop all this, Now!”

“Not a chance, Dragon twerp! The white twerpette is on our side, Now!” Shouted Jessie. “Ninetales, Use Mystical Fire!” The Ninetales blasted a purple flaming tornado at Spike. But, he managed to stop it by breathing fire onto it. The two attacks canceled each other out in a big explosion.

“Did I do it?” Spike asked himself, hoping the explosion took out Team Rocket. But Just then, an Aqua light emitted from the rubble and Lillie grew giant size. Up to the size of 30ft tall!

Ooguma Kyutama!

“Oh no!” Gasped Spike. “I think our problems just got bigger!” Giant Spike punched down on Spike almost crushing him.

“Let’s hope this works!” Said Kaito as he installed the Turboranger Gear and energized it.

13 Bang! TURBORANGER!

Kaito gained the speed ability and dodged the blasts super fast. Serena saw Kaito running up her body and flicked Kaito down to the right.

“Man! I guess it’s going to take more than speed to stop this madness!” Kaito suggested as he got up.

“Guys, Serena is one of my best friends who has traveled with me through the Kalos Region.” Said Ash. “It’s Serena we’re dealing with, It’s me she’s dealing with.” Ash began to walk straight to Serena. Just then, A fox Pokémon, A Panda Pokémon, and an Intertwining Pokémon stood up beside Ash and Pikachu.

“What are they?” Spike asked.

“They are Serena’s Pokémon.” Said Ash. “You three managed to escape after Serena became a Dark Ranger, Right?”

“Braxien brai.”

“Pancham”

“Sylveon.”

“I don’t speak Pokémon.” Said Devon confused. “But, I’ll take that as a yes.”

“Pikachu, Snowy, Cover me.” Ash spoke to the four Pokémon. Giant Lillie started to blast them again. But, Pikachu reflected it back with Iron Tail.

GALAXY!

Then, Lillie launched one big blast of energy at Ash.

“Ash, Look out!” Cried Twilight.

“Pikachu, Use Thunderbolt!” Shouted Ash.

“Piiiiiikaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuuuu!” Pikachu blasted his Thunderbolt on the Galaxy attack pushing it back onto Serena. In a big explosion, Giant Lillie fell to the ground with a loud crash. Ash ran on her body and stopped at her face.

“Lillie, It’s me. Ash from Pallet Town.” He said. “Remember who you are! You are my friend!” Lillie growled as she got up and tried to shake Ash off. Ash lost his grip. But, Grabbed Lillie on her right leg. She moved her oversized leg and kicked Ash right off!

“Ash, No!” Cried Twilight.

“This is a waste of breathe.” Growled Ashuradas through the portal. “Finish him!” Lillie energized her Seiza Changer to full power.

SUPER GALAXY!

Lillie shot a big Galaxy blast down at the wounded Ash and the two Pokémon. Spike and Devon gasped in fear.

“ASH!!!” Cried Twilight. Just before the blast hit the wounded ones…..

Activate Beast Power!” Shouted Ravi as he morphed into the blue ranger and charged in. He punched the blast with all his might and sent it flying before it explodes!

“Ravi!” Gasped Devon. “Good to see ya.”

“Impossible! How did he reflect a blast that huge!?” Asked Jessie surprised.

“This gorilla’s got skills.” Replied Ravi. He then turned to Ash, Pikachu, and Snowy. “You alright, Kid?”

“Yeah. Thank you.” Thanked Ash as Ravi helped him get up. “I can’t just fall back and let my friend destroy my friends!”

“Pika!”

“Vul!”

34 Bang! GOSEIGER!

The five Megaforce Rangers jumped out of the portal and landed safely on the ground.

“Those guys are…..” Gasped Twilight.

“The Megaforce Rangers!” Finished Spike. Ash then pulled a Poke ball from his pocket.

“Greninja, I Choose You!” He shouted as he threw the ball and released a Greninja.

“Amazing! So, That’s a Greninja?” Twilight asked Zayto.

“A Water and Dark Type.” He replied. “One of the three starter Pokémon in Kalos in its final evolved form. A very skilled Pokémon. A wise one.”

“Alright, Greninja.” Said Ash. “Let’s show them our real power!” Greninja surrounded himself in a whirlpool and emerged out even more powerful than ever!

“Uh oh!” Gasped Jessie.

“Super Greninja is back!” Cried James.

“And he’s madder than ever!” Added Meowth.

“Wobbu Wobbu Wobbu Wobbu!”

“That’s right.” Replied Ravi. “We Power Rangers never give up and you’re all going to pay for what you’ve done to Lillie!”

“Alright.” Said Twilight. “We’ll give you some cover while you get to Lillie!”

“Thanks, Princess.” Said Ash as he, Pikachu, and Snowy charged on ahead. Lillie shot the big blast down at Ash and the Megaforce Rangers.

“Mega Blaster!” Shouted the Megaforce Rangers as they pushed the Super Galaxy blast back with the beams of their Mega Blasters. As the Mega Blaster attacks made contact with Serena, She stumbled back crashing into the side of one of the tall buildings.

“Aaaaaagh!” She screamed. “That’s it! You’re all gonna die by the mighty Deboss!”

“Not a chance!” Shouted Twilight blasting her back with a magic beam from her horn.

“Pikachu, Thunderbolt! Greninja, Water Shuriken!” Shouted Ash.

“Piiiiiiiikaaaaaaaaaaachuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!”

“Greeeeeniiiiiinjaaaaaaaaa!”

“Serena, Come back!” Shouted Twilight, Spike, Zayto, and Kaito as they prepared for their full attack on Serena.

“Mega Weapons, COMBINE!” Shouted the Megaforce Rangers as they summoned their weapons and combined them into the Megaforce Blaster. “DYNAMIC VICTORY CHARGE!!!”

DAI ZENKAI!

All our heroes attacks struck Serena hard pushing her back with serious damage.

“Twilight, Use the Goseiger and Kyuranger Gears!” Shouted Kaito as he installed the Goseiger and Kyuranger Gears into his Geartlinger and fired on Twilight and Ash.

34 Bang! GOSEIGER!

“I can feel the power of your ancestors, Troy!” Shouted Twilight feeling the Power of Goseiger.

41 Bang! KYURANGER!

“Same with Kyuranger’s Power!” Replied Ash feeling the Power of Kyuranger.

“Pikachuuuuuu!”

“MEGA BLAST!!!” Shouted Twilight as she shot the 5 colored beams of Megaforce out her horn.

“ALL STAR CRASH!!!” Shouted Ash as he and Pikachu blasted Red, Orange, Blue, Gold, Black, Silver, Green, Pink, Yellow, and Sky Blue Globes at Serena. When both attacks hit Serena’s chest, The Dark Kyuranger Gear shattered like glass and she shrunk back to normal size as the Dark Ranger suit shattered, As well.


Serena opened her eyes and saw Twilight, Ash, Spike, Zayto, and Kaito.

“Serena.” Said Ash. “It’s over, Now. The nightmare inside you has ended.”

“A-Ash.” Gasped Serena as she started to tear after all she did as a Dark Ranger. “I’m so sorry, Ash. Please forgive me.” She sobbed as she hugged Ash.