• Published 11th Mar 2022
  • 1,369 Views, 54 Comments

Anonymous in Nu-Questria 2 - MancerMandrake



Anonymous, resigned to his fate, finds himself swept up in an adventure to uncover the lost history of Equestria. Led by the strong-hearted Sunny, the crew of ponies (and human) venture out into the unknown in their newly refurbished airship.

  • ...
17
 54
 1,369
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 18 )

What's Nu-Questria about?

Damn, I like.

good job with this one

Let’s just hope Twilight gave them the actual Raw and Unfiltered History of Equestria hard drive rather then the 100 Megabyte hard drive of inter-dimensional human porn.

I do not even know where to start. If you consider both stories at once, then this is a damn good job. Interestingly painted main characters, some passing chapters with jokes. Probably, it would be possible to describe in more detail how exactly equestria, so to speak ... made a double boom.
But with the antagonist, everything is just super, real maniacs :twilightangry2:. What is 1 and 2.
Anon is a complete asshole, but a good asshole.
But Twilight was remade right into Stalin, accept friendship or (shoot) into stone.

It makes no sense to describe in more detail. That's what the fic clearly pleased with so it's in the dialogues, they are read as if they were alive, nothing superfluous. In general, a good reading, there is no feeling that nothing is happening.
(although anon is shown as an unfinished Al Capone, partly for this I called him an antagonist, although in the story he is not so bad, but only his past.)

I love every single moment of this ride. Amazing work. I just wish there was more.

MJK

Read both basically back to back since I couldn’t sleep and it’s been a great sequel. Expanded on the previous story, as well as left a few dangling hooks that don’t really need answers. If the story continues awesome and I’ll be here to read it but if it doesn’t you wrote a satisfying conclusion to your story. I’ll be watching for anything else ya write loved the story.

Ah shit, here we go again!

I guess some things never change, huh? :eeyup:

As others have: I just finished both the first and this one back to back. Awesome characterization, especially of Izzy and how she knows WAY more than she lets on. The sunny ship makes a lot more sense after this one, but it still feels a little off just because of the build up with Izzy in both. That's my only real nitpick though.

I hope you continue making stories, and having fun with this! You're a great writer and I'd love to read more!

11177357
Because its better

I just finished your fantastic duology in less than a day and had to immediately review it.
https://wolfhe.art/35y8BG7

Well Lyra. He did it.


I'm still curious about that watch...

I basically binged both stories in a week and I have to say, I'm really impressed with how good these are. Now I want another sequel with Anon and Sunny being adorable and also finding out what happened to lead to Equestria's downfall.

Having said all that, I was quite disappointed that Twilight was such a huge antagonist. I feel like that's overdone and it just never feels right to me.

Regardless, I loved this series. You had me tearing up with how you handled Twilight at the end there, and like I said, I would love more in this series.

Like many others, I’ve read both back to back and wow. What a ride. This has the makings of a great series if you want to continue - I would definitely read it - but I really appreciated how the story was tied up in a neat little satisfying bow. Amazing work.

I really gotta give major major props for doing so much with so little: Hasbro Sunny is really one note and you did a great job filling in the blanks in explaining why she is like that.

My only criticism is that Hitch, Zipp and Pipp are criminally underdeveloped. But in a way, it helps to focus the story around Sunny and Sunny alone.

i really enjoyed this.

I loved this fic i hope that there will be a sequel

Oof. Just read this story and its prequel and I'm left with very mixed feelings; Anon dealing with gen 5 and helping them piece together what happened to Equestria is a genuinely fantastic idea for a fic, but the execution here is a mess in terms of tone, narrative, and pacing. It's like I justed watched someone try to hammer in a nail, only to score a glancing hit and bend it sideways at the last moment.

Tik... Tok...

Login or register to comment