• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 4,398 Views, 46 Comments

Pinkie Pie is Majin Buu - the ghost



Majin Buu arrives in the Land of Equestria. Can anypony put a stop his madness?

  • ...
8
 46
 4,398

Add a Little Something Sweet Not Sour

Chapter 1


It took place a long time ago. About two days before Dash’s first Sonic Rainboom.



It was the climax of the greatest battle in the history of the universe. Goku V.S. Kid Buu. Kid Buu was struggling to push back the planet sized Spirit Bomb back towards Goku, but it was a useless struggle ,with Goku back at full strength and the full power of earth behind him.

“It looks like it’s the end of the road Buu. It’s a darn shame. When I first met you, I could sense there was good in you. You were like a naughty little child that didn’t know any better. Fighting was more of a game then anything else. But then you separated and the evil was expelled. The struggle taking place inside of you was now on the outside, visible for all to see. And the darkness overpowered the light. After that you were different, you were ruthless, you became a living nightmare and you delighted in every moment of it. You didn’t even show a shred of decency or mercy. And that’s why it has to end like this. You’ll have to learn the hard way, and know what it feels like to have your life be taken away against your will. It’s wrong. Maybe you’ll come back someday... as…as a better person I hope. I’d like that.” Goku smiles. “Perhaps we’ll have a little one on one.” Kid Buu struggled to push back the spirit bomb, but it wouldn’t budge.

“Adios” Said Goku. With a yell gave the spirit bomb a final push

Kid Buu didn’t even try to dodge the attack. The pink monster screamed and tried to push back against the bomb. His powerful muscles strained under the load, but against Goku’s recovered strength, Buu stood no chance. The combined power of everyone on earth (and some on Namik) crashed into his body. He felt himself starting to disintegrate. If he had stood there any longer he would have been completely destroyed. He wouldn’t even be able to regenerate, but the last second Buu had one of his rare ideas. He decided to use instant transition. At this point he was little more then a speck of pink slime. He didn’t take the time to aim his instant transition. At this point he just wanted to escape.
He vanished into to thin air…

***

Meanwhile in the outskirts of Ponyville a gray filly was sleeping uncomfortably on her rock hard bed.
“Pinkiamena!” Yelled her mother. “It’s time to wake up, get out, and move the those rocks.”
The gray filly rose miserably out of her bed. She had a weird dream that she had thrown a party. People had laughed and smiled and everyone was having a good time.

And then she woke up.

She wondered how she even knew what smiling even looked like. She had never seen one before in real life. The only way she actually knew what a smile is was from stories from her Grammy-Pie. She said that a smile looked just like a frown except upside down. It had the power to spread joy. Pinkamena wondered if she would ever get to see one in real life.

She went over to her cracked mirror. She pushed the sides of her cheeks upwards to try to see what a smile would look like in real life. It looked unnatural with her gray face and straitened darker then gray mane.
Pinkamena doubted Granny-Pie’s story. Ponies couldn’t really make faces like that in real life. She walked down stairs and said good morning to her mother and father who acknowledged her with a grunt.

“Pinkamena” Said her Papa in his rough voice. “It’s time of year to move the rocks from the West Field to the South Field. Your sisters are already out there. I’ll be out there to once if finish my business. Are you ready to work?”

“Yes Papa.” Said Pinkamena.

“That’s a good girl. Now get out there and make me proud.”

Pinkamena went out to the south Field. Rocks stretched as far as the eye could see. The amount of rocks there was overwhelming for the little filly. She sighed. And started her work. About two hours of sweating in Pinkamena had managed to move about 100 rocks. But she had plenty to go.

“Ahhhh! I’ve had enough of these rocks. I’m sick of moving the all day and all night! Sometimes I just want to… want to…” She looked at one of the rocks. She imagined the feeling of it smashing into a skull.

“No don’t think those kind of thoughts Pinkamena.” She told herself. “You have to be strong. For Papa. Some day I’ll get off this rock farm and become a accountant.” She went over to the rock to move it to the east field when she saw something peculiar. It was what appeared to be piece of gum attached to the rock.

Pinkamena’s mouth began to salivate. She had gum only once before, on her birthday and she loved it. She still had the wrapping paper.
She went to pick the gum off the rock. When it twitched.

“Huh?” Said Pinkamena.
The gum had began to change shape. It grew arms, legs, hands and a head. At the top of its head was a tentacle like thing. It wasn’t too big though it was up to Pinkamena’s ankle. Pinkamena was scared at first, but then noticed something really strange. The creature had a smile on its face. A wide insane smile, but a smile none the less.

“So that’s what a smile looks like.” Said Pinkamena in wonder. Then something historic happened. She felt a feeling in her chest. Some emotion she never felt before. Her lips twitched, her teeth chattered. And a small smile slowly came into shape on her face.
Pinkamena Diane Pie had smiled for the first time…
…And as quickly as it came, it was gone.

“Hello I’m Pinkamena, what’s your name sir?” The filly Pinkamena asked the strange creature.
“Buu, heeehehehehehehheeheheh.” Laughed the creature.

Pinkamena had never heard a laugh before so she was confused.
“Your name is… Buuhehehe? It is a pleasure to meet you Buuhehehe.” She said. Suddenly the creature turned back into its blob form.

“Huh? Now what are you doing?” She questioned.
The blob expanded and tried to engulf Pinkamena.

“Hey what are you?! AHH! GET IT OFF ME! GET IT OFFFF!” She yelled she struggled and kicked against the blob, but in the end it was useless.

“MOMMY, DADDY HELP!” Was the last thing that she said before the blob swallowed her up.
The blob churned around for a few seconds before it began to take shape. First the four pink legs. Then a tail began to form. The head budged out from the main body. Lastly the blue eyes appeared. She looked almost identical to Pinkamena except for her the color which was hot Pink. Majin Pinkamena had been formed.

***
Back on the Planet of the Kai

“Is it finally over?” Asked Hurcule Satan who was carrying Vegeta.

“I think so.” Said Goku. “I thought I felt him reform for a second, but then it faded.”

“But he could still be out there?” Said Mr. Satan nervously.

"He could be, but his power level would have had to fallen very low for me not to be able to sense him.”

“How low?”

“I think below 20,000. Yeah that sounds about right. Otherwise I would still feel him. Even from here. We should go look for him just to be safe.” Said Goku

“Ha! No need, Kakarot if he’s that low of a power level he’s no longer a threat to the universe.” Said Vegeta.

“But Vegeta, he still can hurt people and what if he regains his strength?” Said Goku.

“There are thousands of scumbags with that low of a power level just like him, we don’t go chasing after all of them and he does start to recover… well let’s just say we’ll be ready. I’m more concerned about the Fat Buu then the other one…”

***

Majin Pinkamena looked around her environment. Rocks, lots of rocks. She leaned over to pick up one. It felt so heavy. No. It wasn’t that it was heavy it was that fact that she was so weak. She crushed the rock in her hoof.
Is this what it was like to feel weak? She fired a ki blast at one of the giant boulder taking a large chunk out of it.
So, so weak. That attack should destroyed a mountain He lifted up one of the giant rock that was about one hundred times her size and threw it a half a mile.

So, so, so weak. It should have went around the world about a hundred times. It was partly, because of the spirit bomb had nearly destroyed him and partly because of the fusion with Pinkamena. But the absorbing her had been necessary so that Goku wouldn’t be able to find Buu. If Goku found Buu now then Buu would be destroyed.

“PINKAMENA WHAT HAPPENED?”
Mrs. Pie came running over to Majin Pinkamena.

“What happened? I heard an explosion. Are you alright?”
Majin Pinkamena raised her hoof to attack her.

“Pinkamena what’s wrong? What happened to you coat? It’s pink! How did this happen, do you feel sick?”

Majin Pinkamena was about to kill her when somewhere in her head she heard a voice.

“No please don’t kill my mommy!” This gave Majin Pinkamena pause and a headache.

Majin Buu stopped his attack.

“Nothing mom I’m fine.” Said Majin Pinkamena. “I just spilled a little… paint. Yeah pink paint. It came from that rock.” Not the best lie. But Buu didn’t care if she was believed.

The mother looked over at the giant boulder that Buu had broken to the rock.

“Oh Pinkamena, that rock was almost full grown. What a waste. But it’s ok. Lets get you home and clean that paint off you.” She started walking towards the house.

Majin Pinkamena was thinking. Ok so I’m weak. I need to find someway to get back to being powerful again. Now how to do that?
It was then where Majin Pinkamena had another idea.

“Hey mom?” Said Majin Pinkamena.

“Yeah honey?”

“Who do you think is the strongest in Equestria?”

“Well that’s a random question. Why do you want to know?”

“I just do.” Said Majin Pinkamena.
There are a lot of strong ponies in Equestria.”

“Who is the best though?” Insisted Majin Pinkamena.

“Well I think the strongest alive would have to be… Princess Celestia.” Said the mother.

“Where does she live?” Asked Majin Pinkamena.

“Um, she lives in a castle over in Canterlot. About 30 miles that way.” She pointed in a direction. “Now enough questions come with me to get cleaned off.”

“No mom I don’t think I will.”

“Huh why not?” Asked her mother confused.

“Because I’m going to make a royal visit.” Said Majin Pinkamena. She jumped up in the air and didn’t fall back down. She was flying. Mrs. Pies glasses fell off of her noise.

The awestruck Mrs. Pie watched as her daughter flew off towards Canterlot Castle to meet with Princess Celestria.