• Published 9th Sep 2012
  • 734 Views, 7 Comments

The Journal - Drifter



A colt named Drifter starts a journal and gets stalked bu Slenderpony.

  • ...
 7
 734

Day 2

Eh, screw the 'Dear Diary' thing. Anyways, i'm now fully moved in. The empty drawers and closets have been filled up, and i've brought my sheets, blankets, mattress and pillows for the bed. The back yard is pretty cool, and I the Everfree Forest is right nearby. All I have to do is get over the fence and it's there, though I heard that it's a pretty dangerous place. But who knows, maybe i'll visit it sometime when i'm bored. What else... oh, yeah! I had gone around town and met a few ponies. There was a librarian named Twilight Sparkle who seemed very nice-i'm probably going to go over there to get some books to read soon. I also met a DJ named Vinyl Scratch. She was really cool as well. There was a mail-mare named Derpy, too. She had this... thing with her eyes. The best way I can put it is they each looked in different directions. But apparently it doesn't handicap her, since she seemed to see just fine. Anyways, she told me that my house was on her mail route, which was pretty cool. Maybe i'll get to see her. The only other thing to say is I need to find a job, especially after blowing off so much money on this house. Maybe i'll ask around. Who knows, somepony might need a photographer. Well that's all I have to say for today.

Drifter, signing off.