• Published 9th Aug 2021
  • 5,039 Views, 304 Comments

Ainz Ooal Gown in Equestria - zakan



Instead of get trowed out of the server in the last day of Yggdrasil, Satoru got to a world full of... ¿ponies?; ¿how will react the inhabitants of Equestria to the coming of an undead of the higest order?

  • ...
13
 304
 5,039

The Welcome Party Begins

Author's Note:

First of all My Little Pony was created and is owned by Hasbro and Lauren Faust, Overlord is owned by Kugane Murayama and are not mine, this is a fan story made with the intent to entertain and if it's possible steal you a smile.

English it's not my mother language, so please, if you catch some grammar mistake, or you have some suggestion for better puns or double meaning words to replace the ones already used put it in the comments and I will see if I can make it work.
DK = Death Knight
ES = Emotional Suppressor

"Speech"
Thought
'magical or technological communication'
-Action-
[Spell]
*sound effect or onomatopoeia*

If someone is interested in the pics created for the story, you can visit my Deviantart zakan1298434

Notes
Well, I can't express how much I appreciate your support, thanks a lot for read my work, hope that you like my humble work.

Capital of the empire of storms, war room, two days before the invasion of Canterlot.

In the room there were 4 individuals of multiple races, only two things had in common, the first was their rank, they were all division generals, they were below only Tempest Shadow, the commander of the armies and the storm king himself, in addition, They were the ones who managed the different territories of the empire.

Originally they were gathered to be waiting and ready, in case of receiving new orders, however, everything had changed drastically that morning, since dawn began to receive reports from multiple locations around the capital, reports that indicated that the soldiers were facing off against enemy troops of unknown origin.

"Another report has just come in, the iron mine to the north has fallen, we must do something now, we cannot allow this to continue like this any longer!" * TUMP *

A furious scream was heard, while a powerful arm whipped a firm fist on the table, it was the general of the northern division of the empire, a sturdy minotaur with a short beard, his fur was of a sand tone, his eyes were of a gentle light brown tone, however, his gaze was that of an experienced warrior who did not flee from battle regardless of the enemy

"Take it easy Strong Horn, we are not here to waste time! We came to devise a plan against the enemy."

The one who responded was the general of the eastern division, Callista, a creature with a serpentine appearance from the hip down, and a torso more similar to that of a female minotaur, had a scaly bluish skin that framed a greenish-yellow tone that covered from his belly, down to the lower part of his chin, with ruby ​​eyes with vertical pupils, and what was on his head could not be called a mane, the most appropriate term would undoubtedly be a nest of snakes, and not as an analogy.

"What I want to know is how the hell they got to the city gates undetected! If they didn't come by air, how come they weren't seen on the ground either!"

Said with fury a Cypriot centaur, which seemed to be the youngest of those present, had black and robust horns that sprouted from his temples, had the signs of a silver beard on his chin, his skin on his arms and face was red, while his torso and neck were covered with a black fur, his eyes were yellow and the sclera around them black, the fur from his waist down (the quadruped part) was of a dark gray tone, he had a muscular body, but not excessively, clearly focused more on speed than power during combat, it was the general of the western section, Frienze*.

*AN: Think of this general as a young Tirek, a little older than represented in the 'Fiendship' comics of MLP.

"Are you retarded or just an idiot? That no longer matters, we must crush them as soon as possible or the storm king will cut off our heads! What we must focus on at this moment, is to guess their plans and then fight back before they can give the next step! "

Who ordered the meeting was Jaidev, a Naga with a body of a snake four meters long, with a torso similar to that of a gorilla, however, his face showed the intelligence of a strategist and not the fury of a beast; the snake part of its body was covered by shiny black scales, interspersed with the occasional white one, the gorilla part was covered by grayish fur, its visible skin was black, and its eyes were bright orange.

AN: This general must wait to be published, its pretty hard to do digital drawing with just mouse and keyboard Xb

The second thing the generals had in common was the armor they wore, this identified them as storm king troops, the meeting had been in session since shortly after they received the first set of reports announcing unknown forces approaching key locations with raw material production.

"It is obvious that they plan to cut off the empire supplies sent to the king and his campaign, but those fools have no air forces, so even if they try to encircle us it will not be effective, so, we can stay one step ahead of the enemy."

Jaidev's speech would have continued, had it not been for the sound of the door slamming open and the childish voice coming from the hall.

* SLAM *

"! HAHAHAHAhahaha, very good that one! You can probably be a good buffoon for Ainz-sama." * Ahhhfuuuuu *

All were dumbfounded for a moment by the sudden intrusion of what appeared to be some kind of infants of an unknown race, they were dressed in fine clothes of what appeared to be skin, their faces were devoid of hair or scales, and it was of a dark/golden tone, only the upper part of their heads was covered by a golden fur, their eyes were of different colors and inverted between them, one was green and the other blue, then, an easy to identify smell freed them of the trance.

It was the smell of blood.

The smell made them look away from the infants, in the corridor they could see six figures on the ground, it was the guards who had been guarding the entrance plus their escorts, they were covered in a sea of ​​blood.

"You Damn-nnee" -the Minotaur tried to speak, being followed closely by the centaur-

"Who-ee?" -the surprise invaded Calista upon hearing both unable to talk freely-

"Ho-ooow?!"

After processing what was happening and what he felt in himself, the strategist had understood what was happening, but not how it happened.

"How the-ee h-eeell?"

They all wished to express their surprise and stand up, confusion and the desire to ask a thousand questions was written all over their faces, they couldn't understand how they got here, and why they couldn't move; their thoughts stopped in their tracks when the words spoken for the intruders registered in their heads.

"Oo-one-chan, i-it seems your ability has already taken effect, they are already under the effect of [Paralysis]"

"Mmmhm? Oh yeah, you're right, they are weak, I was hoping at least one was worth something."

Aura brought two fingers to her right ear and used [Message].

"Demiurge? Yes, everything is ready, you can send the Doppelgänger and also someone to clean... not just a few who were guarding the door... yes, they will still be of use, I did not smash them as before" -spoke somewhat irritated- …yes, that will be enough, I appreciate it."

Jaidev's mind was trying to run a thousand miles an hour to understand what was happening.

Ability, what it means? Was not magic? No, if it was a spell it would have been rejected by the armor... What is doing? Is talking with someone?, how?... HA, you're delusional, you guys could have been successful For being a small group, but no other group will be able to go that far, it is only a matter of time before the guards finds out.

Behind the infants there suddenly formed a kind of ovoid shadow that was born from the ground, and was as thin as paper, six creatures emerged from it, four had egg-shaped heads, they were thin and with long fingers; where their eyes and mouth should have been there were only holes, the other two seemed to be female, they had dark hair, red eyes and skin almost as white as wax, the clothes they were using practically did not cover any of their hairless skin, these females took the guards who should easily weigh three times as much as they, one in each hand and both crossed what must surely be some kind of portal to after a moment return again, this time only one piked up bodies and crossed through the portal, the second approached to the spilled blood and absorbed it as if it were a liquid with its own will, Before disappearing again through the portal, but not before that she bowed to the infants, they were all stunned ... (apart from paralyzed of course) while listening to the words of the blond duo.

"Well, now, Demiurge told me not to leave you in the dark, you should know the following before leaving for your next destination, or should I say your last destination?, mmm, well it does not matter; first, the fate of your kingdom and king has been decided three months ago, this kingdom will become Ainz-sama's and your king can be considered dead since the same time, second, you have played your role perfectly in my master's plans, so all of you will be imprisoned until is decided if you will be used or useful, but we assure you that any of which will be your end must be your election and can last as long as we seem it necessary, how much or what kind is, it will depend on you completely.

Said the one with trousers, while showing a smile that was very out-of-place in one as young as it; As they listened to the creature speak, Jaidev was the first to understand it ... they had been dancing in the palm of its master's hand, now the attacked whites made sense, they wanted this meeting to take place, and their last doubt, how they would take the control of the kingdom with so few troops, it was answered when the faceless beings stood behind each one of them and turned them, then the most incredible thing of all happened, they seemed to melt and at the same time change shape, when they solidified again they could not believe what their eyes saw, standing in front of them now were found ... themselves.

Perfect copies, each double approached its respective original and put a hand on the heads of the generals, upon contact they could feel, as if something was stirring their thoughts, the last thing they heard before losing consciousness was the words of the little one in pants.

"These will be your orders: you must make sure that everything is ready for the succession in your respective areas, Ainz-sama wants to-"

During the rest of the day, the Doppelgänger was in charge of giving orders and 'suppressing' the riots, the next day, they sent orders to their respective domains to put into motion the plans for the 'return' of their 'king', while, in meetings, they were engaged in misinforming the Tempest Shadow expedition and coordinating preparations for the succession.

On a beautiful morning, inside the royal palace of Canterlot, Twilight Sparkle was awakened by the first rays of Celestia's sun, the last five days she had been staying in the castle of the diarchy while supervising all the preparations for this day; Usually, for an event of this caliber she would be in a knot of nerves and worries about what could go wrong, but thanks to the efficiency of Yggdrasil's services, she had had enough time to review everything several times and confirm the assists, in addition, thanks to the help of her friends, everything was ready.

"Mmmmmnnghhh, haaa, time to get up, today is the day!, I have to hurry and be ready, the opening ceremony is at noon and I must supervise that everything starts on time."

The princess of friendship got up, took a shower, got ready, and went down to the royal dining room to have breakfast with the other princesses.

"Good morning fair Twilight." -Said Luna who was the first to see her enter the dining room-

"Good morning Twili." -Cadance directed his greeting upon hearing the words of the monarch of the moon-

"Good morning my dear Twilight." -Said Celestia with her usual smile-

"Good morning Twilight! How did you rest?"

"Good morning everyone, and have a great rest, thank you very much, Spike."

"Really? Then you have matured, the filly that was my student would be a ball of nerves right now."

"The truth is, I haven't changed that much, (she blushes) to tell the truth, if it weren't for everyone's help and that everything is ready and in place since yesterday, I wuld not be this calm, if not, maybe Maybe I would be suggesting something as crazy as asking you to adjust the sun to a certain angle to play with the reflections."

All she got from his attempt to make a funny comment, were neutral faces and looks that screamed 'yes, you definitely would!'.

"Come on!, I'm not neurotic enough to do it!"

Twilight said almost screaming and with some blush on her cheeks, upon hearing it her assistant decided to put the final nail to bust the tension.

"Hmm, if I remember correctly, I think there was something like that in your original plan when the event was only going to be local, right?"

Said the little dragon with a smug smile, causing laughter in the other princesses and making the lavender alicorn's face turn red.

"Well, let's not waste any more time, it will be a busy day, you have to have breakfast at once."

Breaking the uncomfortable moment of her former student, the monarch of the sun clopped her hooves and the servants began to set the table; After everyone finished having breakfast, each one left to start their work for the event.

But before leaving the monarch of the night addressed a few words to her sister.

"Sister, there is something I want to talk to you about, it is something that has been bothering me for a while, if you have time I would like to speak before the meeting."

"Of course, we will speak after the official opening of the festival."

Celestia stayed at the castle to make sure everything was ready for the diplomatic meeting, Luna met with Rarity to verify for the last time that everything was ready for the multi-star concert that would take place in the main courtyard of the castle, while Twilight Sparke and Cadence went out to check for the last time that the entire main area, where the stands and the general public would meet during the event, were ready.

"And with this, we finished the last revision" -said the princess of friendship satisfied-

"How about we meet the others in the main square?"

"Sounds like an excellent idea to me, Cadence, I might even have a chance to ask Rarity how she went about getting Songbird Serenade."

The main square of the castle was a center of activity, all the participants of the festival who had already finished setting up their premises or could leave it for a moment without problems, were here, they all hoped to achieve not only to hear the pre-opening words, if not also, see if they could get an autograph from their favorite artist or one of the foreigners.

On the side of the square facing the castle, there was a simple stage that allowed 180º visibility of the show that was going to be presented, the simple but elegant ornaments that formed the background were also the entrance to the area suitable as dressing rooms, next to the stage were Rarity, Princess Luna, Princess Celestia and the rest of their friends, seeing them, they decided to meet them.

"Ah, fair Twilight, I see that you also finished with your preparations, we are all ready, in another hour you will give the official opening speech, right?"

"Yes, I am very excited, also everything has worked out perfectly, many problems were avoided before they happened and the most complicated part of the logistics was solved by hiring the services of Yggdrasil, thanks to all that there was time to do multiple revisions to everything! "

"All your effort has borne fruit my dear Twilight, after the opening speech you and the elements will be in charge of the festival start for a few hours, meanwhile I will start the meeting with the delegates, I will take care of covering as much as possible before calling you. "

Twilight was about to respond when something that sounded like thunder interrupted her.

"Storm clouds? Rainbow Dash!, I asked for perfect weather!, not storm clouds!"

The princess of friendship yelled with annoyance, to which said friend responded with some indignation in her voice.

"I'm sure those, are NOT storm clouds."

Everyone's attention was attracted by the gigantic ball of black smoke that threatened to spread throughout the sky and completely cover the sun, paying attention, you could see a silhouette in the center of the closest part, with black and dark wine colors, It looked like a mix between a balloon and a ship, said ship, was descending from the sky in what seemed to be a controlled descent that slowed down the closer to the ground it was, everyone remained calm, they thought it was one of the guests at the meeting that decided to arrive with much fanfare.

"Uuuuh∼ I hope it's the clowns I ordered." -Said the party pony-

The descending craft struck part of the surrounding structure that adorned the plaza, composed of pillars and arches, causing a section to split and collapse with a loud crash, fortunately, no one was in the landing zone.

Well, almost no one, when the ship went down the ramp, crushed a dog… of balloons.

* POP * "Nooooooo!, Fifí!"

Someone yelled in the background.

"Eeerrrmm, I think, those are not the clowns I asked for." -said Pinkie-

The rest of the M6 ​​thought 'seriously pinkie', but none of them took their eyes off the ship, it demanded their full attention, it did not have the appearance of a royal transport or that of an emissary, it was completely devoid of any ornament, it was obviously military, of a more functional than aesthetic use.

From the side a hatch was opened that worked at the same time as a ramp, in the highest part there was a cluster of steam that came out through the opening, from among the steam a bipedal creature of short stature emerged, it looked like a mixture between a porcupine and a hyena, carried a metal cube between its upper extremities, when it reached the ground level, it lowered it and it was activated, transforming itself into something similar to a phonograph, it took a kind of microphone that was on one side and began to speak.

"Ponies of Equestria, we come in the name of the fearsome, the mighty, the incomparable, the storm king!" (With these words, three huge flags were displayed on the side of the ship, one with the image of the storm king and two with his coat of arms flanking the first.)

Even though the princesses and M6 were concentrated in the front, they would all swear they had heard the gnashing of teeth or something similar at that moment.

"Let those hooves be heard, to receive the one who brings his evil evil message, the leader of the entire army, Commander Tempest!"

With these words, all attention was focused again on the opening, the sound of hooves against the metal approaching was heard, amid the steam, a slender figure emerged, the mare had fine features, but her face showed the scars of a veteran in combat, a vertical scar ran over his right eye, her fur was cherry color, with a strong pink mane, with a punk style, and in his gaze, there was not an ounce of kindness.

"Is she… a unicorn?" -speaked doubtfully the princess of friendship-

"It seems so, but what happened to her horn?" -said the little dragon with concern-

Commander Tempest's horn was broken, what remained of it on her forehead was just a memory of what was once a horn, the edges of the rift were jagged, almost sharp.

Princess Celestia stepped to the front of the group and spoke in an authoritative but courteous voice.

"Tempest, isn't it? Tell me, how can we help you."

"I'm glad you asked, how about we start with your total and utter surrender."

"Um, uh, hello, my name is Twilight Sparkle, I'm the princess of friendship, although I'm not really sure what your goal is, but I'm sure we can talk about it before and understand us." -Said the youngest of the princesses in a nervous tone-

"If you want to talk about it, that's fine, this is how things are, I've come for your magic and we can do it the easy way, or we'll make it the hard way, for everyone!"

"And why should we listen to you, you are few, and here we are hundreds!"

"I was hoping you didn't choose the hard way."

With these words the calm was broken, more ships came out of the smoke in the sky, others rose from the flyover behind Tempest and from all of them, lots of big creatures started to jump, they seemed to be a kind of gorillas mixed with a lion, with lower legs of feline appearance, while the upper extremities looked like more gorilla arms with black claws on the fingers, the hair around their heads was abundant and white, behind them, you could see a tail similar to the of a lion with a white tuft at the tip, its coats were gray and quite tall.

The beasts were dressed in a half-plate armor, which covered their chest, shoulders, and back, they wore a tight black suit underneath it, on their heads, their face was covered by a metallic mask of a menacing appearance similar to the skull of a deformed dragon, which only revealed its eyes, their wrists were protected by metal bands, on its shoulders and chest it wore the insignia of the storm king.

When she started the attack, Tempest used her unstable magic to create an explosion under his hooves and propel herself up and forward, turned a couple of times in the air to gain momentum and when she started her third turn, using one of his back hooves, kicked towards Celestia an orb that contained a dark crystal with a sinister green glow around it, Cadence who still kept her gaze on the commander, noticed the attack and leaped in front of the others to generate a shield and stop it.

"Nnnggghh"

""Be careful!" *Fsssstssts*

When the orb made contact with the shield, it did not bounce or activate harmlessly, instead, the princess of love could only see with despair as the orb began to vibrate and pierce her shield, hitting her square in the chest, the princess immediately began to turn to stone from the point of impact; Seeing him, Celestia could only cry out in concern.

"CADENCE!"

"I can't stop it nnnggh" (everyone was shocked and terrified)

The monarch of the sun immediately turned to give instructions to her sister, but Tempest, who had already touched the ground after her jump, charged towards the diarchy, halfway, she slid turning on her back to kick a second orb towards Celestia.

"Luna! Go south, past the plains, ask for help to the queen of the hipo- Aaaaah!"

"Sister!"

Seeing the monarch of the sun petrify, Luna pushed away her attackers with a concentrated blast of magic and launched herself into the air, she had barely achieved some height, when she was hit by an orb in mid-flight and after seeing herself enveloped in a small cloud of green smoke began to fall as she was being petrified.

"AAaaah" * Cough, cough *

Luna was on a direct course to broke herself to pieces, luckily, Twilight caught her just after she went through the roof of a tent and only a few inches from her hitting the ground, after stopping her, she gently lowered her, thus becoming the new target of the cherry colored pony.

After focusing her attention on safely lowering the princess of the night, the youngest of the princesses found herself surrounded by gorillas, Tempest jumped again using the momentum of her magic to have free-range and trow with a kick an orb to the princess of friendship, when the latter see it she froze.

"Twilight!"

A multicolored patch passed taking her and leaving something else behind.

"Hmp, it was a piece of cake." -Said the commander-

"Aaah, cake, I adore cake, now boss, we already have all the princesses." -commented the hedgehog-

But the celebration, turned out to be anticipated, the face of the cherry-colored unicorn went from calm to annoyed as soon as the greenish dust was dispersed, where the princess of friendship should be, a pegasus was found with eyes looking in different directions with a pose of surprise, on her head there was a purple party hat, it was not who it should be.

"No Grubber, we still don't 'have' them all."

After hearing his commander's words, the assistant finally paid attention and realized the difference.

"Oh, that's not the princess of friendship."

"Of course, it isn't! Move over and find her right away!"

Giving a salute, the subordinate now known as Grubber immediately left to carry out its orders, after visually locating the fleeing princess, he ordered the gorillas to start the chase.

The M6 ​​and Spike were fleeing from the enemy soldiers, when trying to cross a bridge, multiple gorillas carrying shields blocked their way, with the desire to continue forward, Twilight charged her horn and fired a blast of magic to the front to remove the blockage, But to everyone's surprise, the magic that should have knocked down the gorillas was bounced towards them, hitting the floor of the bridge and causing a small explosion, which threw them into the river that crossed below them along with the remains of the bridge.

"" ""Aaaah"" "" *Splash, splash, splash*

The short distance to the surface of the water and the vacuum created by the collapse prevented those with wings from taking air to avoid being dragged, the current in the river was strong, and the waterfall was very close; so they couldn't avoid being thrown into the void, Grubber approached the edge of the rock after descending by the side in the company of two gorillas.

"Well, which one of you two is going down there?"

The assistant commander asked his companions.

*Grunt* *Grrrg*

"Uugh, I would go myself, but I ate too much, and would sink and then give me a tummy ache, plus I'm brittle-boned."

"Hooo, so he's not a complete idiot after all." -The owner of the voice watched the scene unfold through a glassy surface, the edges of which rolled up like thick glass-

The Overlord who had been observing the events until now, waved his hand and the image returned to a top view of the main square, in addition to him, the guardians had also been observing the development of the event through the [Remote Viewing Mirrior], since the units designated to monitor the alicorns, reported that the princesses were preparing to leave the castle.

"[Message]… Pandora's Actor"

"Yes, at your command, Ainz-sama."

"Make sure you capture one or two of those gorilla-like creatures at most, we don't want to raise suspicions, get in touch as soon as you're ready to transport them."

"Right away mein Gott." (End of Message)

"Tell me Demiurge, did you notice it too?"

"...! If Ainz-sama is referring to the curious equipment and armor worn by the storm king's slaves, then I'm afraid I haven't been able to recognize them, even though the materials seem familiar to me, I apologize for my ineptitude! "

"It does not matter, after all, mineralogy is not one of the knowledge you were created with; the material in the orb is Emerald Obsidian, it was clear to me as soon as I saw its shine."

"T-this, e-excuse me A-Ainz-sama, but isn't emerald obsidian supposed to be a reagent f-for the creation of some potions and almost all upper-middle-range scrolls?"

"You are correct Mare, however, there is something that few know about it, and that is that when you infuse it with mana, it begins to glow and pulverize on contact, causing the state of petrification."

Hehe, I still remember when Amanomahitotsu-san and Ancient one-san found this secret, they tried to hide the mine entrance with magic and all the crystals around them imploded, petrifying them both, it was a shock to all the original members when we saw they had lost levels hehe.

"In the past, we investigated about it, the effect can be activated using one or more spells of the eighth level or higher or also by infusing mana directly, depending on the amount of material that is activated at the same time, it could affect even me."

At this news, the guards could not help but show an expression of astonishment and fear, realizing this, Ainz calmed them, before the first word of protest emerged.

"I know what you are thinking, but there is no need to worry, the amount needed to affect me would have to be massive so that the effect could overcome both my defenses and my natural resistance to state changes."

At these words, the guardians visibly relaxed.

"As for the shields, they would be more of a curiosity, but well that's enough of the idle chatter, Shalltear."

"Yes∼❤"

"When Pandora contacts you act fast, while your subordinates take care of the gorillas, you will tie up Pandora and Naberal in the same way that the ponies were tied up."

"Yes, as ordered by Ainz-sama∼❤"

"Demiurge, make sure the units assigned to guard the elements follow closely, they must take care of anything that threatens their lives or ability to move, outside that it's no matter what happens to them."

"Yes, I will immediately add the new point to the instructions that were given previously, do you want me to increase the frequency of the reports?"

"No that will not be necessary, they can continue as before, but they can make special reports if the situation warrants it."

"Understood."

"Lastly, Albedo, what is the status of the tomb?"

"Yes, currently our condition is relatively good, all defense systems, medium, and minor, are working without problems and can be maintained indefinitely thanks to the income we receive from the Diamond Dogs and the profits from your company, Yggdrasil, with the current scale of your business, it is possible for us to activate major and special defenses, for a period of time lesser than 24 hours, without causing a permanent deficiency in its integrity."

"Excellent... right, I almost ignored it, how is the issue of marine exploration going?"

"Yes, so far the ships have not encountered any hostile ships, the units stationed on the island with the abandoned city have confirmed that this is not the case, apparently its residents moved underwater to avoid being hit by the storm king."

Oooh, that's an interesting thing, maybe we should do some research on it.

"Hmm, maybe it's a good idea to thoroughly check the status of the mercenary NPCs and POPs with underwater capabilities on the fourth floor, they might be needed later."

"Understood, I'll take care of it as soon as possible."

"Guardians, keep up the good work and stay alert, there is no way to assure that we will not have another unexpected 'visit'.

"""""YES"""""

Meanwhile, twelve figures covered by shadows or with invisibility ran down the slope of Mount Canter, a hoarse and dark voice spoke to the team leader.

"Oy, Red (Hanzo with the handkerchief), do you think it was enough to remove them from the waterfall? Demiurge-sama said that they were level 20 at most, won't they die when they hit the water?"

"Yes, but he also said that we should not intervene unless their integrity was seriously threatened, or there was a risk that they would lose their lives, we already took them out of the water if they cannot realize that three of them have wings; is when we will intervene in the last 30 meters of the fall, we will knock them out and see that they land safely." -answer confidently, the voice with a slight reverberation-

"" "" Roger! "" ""