• ...
22
 21
 1,191

Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 soarin looked at rainbow confused''heh well uh ya see its a funny story''he put a hoove over her mouth''i dont wanna hear it we just gotta find a way to save every one got it?''she nodded as he removed his hoove.''common lets go to ponyville maybe someponie is there''he nodded in agreement as they stood up.''i guess we have to fly all the way''she sighed and soarin looked over seeing shining armor.''what is it soarin?''she looked over seeing shining armor and she ran to him .''oh shining armor you have to help us please we have no idea where everyponie has been taken we need more of us but we need to stick togehther please help us''she looked at him and he smiled''of course ill help you and soarin''as rainbow ran back to soarin to explain who shining armor was shining armors eyes glowed a fierce green as he smiled evily.rainbow smiled as her and soarin trotted over to shining armor his eyes changing blue''since you cant fly me and soarin have decided were gonna walk with you all the way to ponyville and after that to zakoras place in the everfree forest im sure shes still there shes one tough cookie''she smiled and started walking as soarin looked at shining armor closly seeing a glint of bright green in his eyes he jumped and ran to rainbow as shining armor trotted up the rear.soarin looked back at shining armor then got closer to rainbow and whispered''i think shining armor isnt really shining armor''she looked at him''huh?''he looked back again to make sure shining armor wasnt listening''i think hes a changling ...''she laughed a little and rolled her eyes''and i think that the darkness is making you illusinate i mean seriously you saw that portal only ponies went in nothing came out''he lowered his head a little thinking , i guess shes right after all nothing couldve come out the portal was sucking in.he smiled and lifted his head again''yeah pretty stupid i guess your right''....''right about what?''suddenly shining armor was right beside him''oh nothing just that im really tired ya know beat heh i just -''rainbow cut him off'hey look where coming up on pony ville''she smiled then the smile disappeared as ponyville came into full view''no..''she whispered looking at her old home completely distroyed she ran down the hill in search of her friends.''apple jack!?rarity!!?pinkie!!where are you guys!?''she burst through what remained of twilights door..''twilight?''she walked in sitting in the middle of the library and she looked down letting tears slipp down her cheeks as shiing armor and soarin walked up behind her both putting a comforting hoove on each of her shoulders.