• Published 15th May 2021
  • 1,513 Views, 12 Comments

The Sun And The Moon Ride You - Bendy



Princess Celestia and Princess Luna do not want you to die on them due to your mortality. They fix the issue by using magic to give them both a massive penis each to fuck your butt in order to give you immortality.

  • ...
33
 12
 1,513
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 12 )

Yeah, alright. Not sure what to expect but I think we all know what to expect.

10817080
Heavy clop in the next chapter with two hyper penises most likely making love to a human.

Should be pretty easy for me to write.

"In Soviet Equestria, pony rides you!"

Bendy #4 · May 15th, 2021 · · 1 ·

10817085
Well, Celestia did say he could mount them in return.

Another beginning to a Bendy fic. *grabs popcorn* Alright, entertain me.

Bendy #6 · May 15th, 2021 · · 1 ·

10817109
I shall try.

Better off making it fairly long. Therefore lots of pony on human action. Ponies need make love to humans too.

10817110
Every time I see one of these I almost turn off my mature filter.

I absolutely cannot believe these plots, dude.

Bendy #8 · May 15th, 2021 · · 2 ·

10817117
It's called: for the lolz. It's meant to be a retarded story. You don't have to read such a story if you don't want. Did you actually read it? Or just the description?

This is not meant to be some profound piece of literature. It's about a human male getting two massive horse cocks to fuck him so he can get immortality.

truly, the most heterosexual and manly of men

10817391
Indeed he is.

10817120
Know what dude, you do you. I follow you for a reason I suppose.

Oh, cliffhangers, how i despise them

Login or register to comment