• Published 27th Feb 2021
  • 375 Views, 0 Comments

Trixie's Big Snooze - VideogameFan6



A fan-make of the Bugs Bunny cartoon the Big Snooze starring Pinkie Pie as Bugs Bunny and Trixie as Elmer Fudd.

  • ...
 0
 375

Naked Nightmare

The Crowd was roaring in cheer and the thundering applause rocked the entire auditorium as, Trixie performed daring magical feats that astounded the crowd of hundreds.

In a puff of smoke, Trixie reappeared after performing her latest magical trick with her arms extended out as she stood proudly in her one-piece magician outfit as her cape stretched out giving out a flare of her magnificence.

Trixie was so proud of herself. She was achieving what she had dreamed of for so long. Even this was a dream it would soon become reality as all would come to exactly how she planned it to be.

"Thank you! Thank you all! The Great and Powerful Trixie is astonished by your praise of my magic! Now onto the next trick!" Trixie brought her arms down in front as she held onto a tiny cane. "I will now…"

She was suddenly interrupted by the sound of thunder that didn't come from applause then a lightning strike cackled just in front of her as her wrists were suddenly bound by handcuffs that appeared and then the whole auditorium disappeared.

"What's going on?" Trixie wondered as a sudden chill ran up her spine as she then heard another thunderous sound of something heavy slamming down.

Appearing in front her was a podium. Trixie looked up to see someone familiar sitting upon the bench wearing a black robe with a peruke wig upon slammed down a tiny hammer in her left hand.

"You are hereby guilty of blackmail! The Punishment will be carried out indefinitely! You are sentenced to the Naked Nightmare!" Pinkie Pie dressed like a colonial judge exclaimed slamming down the hammer in her hand one more time.

"What is the meaning of…" Trixie demanded as the Pinkie Pie judge along with the entire court disappeared and she was suddenly facing the audience in the auditorium again. She found she was no longer in handcuffs and she was back to where she was standing.

The Audience was quiet as they were awaiting to see the next trick by the magician on stage. Trixie did not realize what exactly happened. It was rather odd to see the likes of, Pinkie Pie appear so suddenly and condemn her in a court fashion.

It was not a matter to her right now as she had an audience to entertain. Her Magic show would not be interrupted again by some random appearance of one of the most annoying students in her school. It gave her some satisfaction to know that she had some embarrassing pictures of her it would be quite amusing to see how much she will be laughing then when all the laughter would be pointed on her if, Twilight will not give her what she wanted.

Trixie magically made a top hat appear on her head. It was time for a basic trick to warm back up the audience praises.

"Now then. Watch as the great and powerful, Trixie makes a rabbit appear out of her hat!" She waved the cane over the hate then looked inside to await the sight of the rabbit she would make appear then to pull it out, but something came out so fast that she had no time to react.

Trixie was knocked hard in the face by a fist that sent her rolling backwards to where she slammed against the side of the wall of the right side of the stage causing one of the curtains to come unloose and fall upon her.

The young magician grumbled angrily as she worked quick to get the curtain off of her and when she finally did, she saw the fist that clocked her in the face was still in the hat. It was slightly pink skinned and climbing out of the hat was none other than, Pinkie Pie who then waved at the crowd.

"Hello! Hello all! The Special Guest of the show has arrived!" She cheered as she waved out her arms as confetti and balloons appeared and scattered over the crowd as they cheered for the appearance of her as, Trixie stood up rubbing her slightly sore face.

"What is the meaning of this?!" She demanded hating that, Pinkie had stolen her thunder.

Pinkie turned to face her. "Oh! I just thought I drop by to give a gift or a dozen." Pinkie answered pulling out a cream pie from behind her back and tossed it directly into, Trixie's face making it splatter all over her head as it was met by teary eyed laughter from the audience who marveled that the show had turned from magic to comedy.

Trixie quickly wiped her face clean as her face fumed with rage. "Get out of here! Your ruining my show!" Trixie ordered pointing her finger at, Pinkie as, Pinkie retorted by wagging her finger at her.

"Wrong! I am improving it!" Pinkie stated pulling out a series of knives from behind her back making, Trixie gasp as, Pinkie reeled back and then tossed the bunch of knives straight at, Trixie.

Trixie gasped in fear as the knives came straight at her and she shut her eyes bracing for the immediate pain she would feel. She heard the sound of tearing fabric as she felt the knives whoosh by her. She opened her eyes and smiled as it seemed, Pinkie had missed but then something didn't feel right.

Her feet and hands were bare looking down at them to see her gloves and her foot wear were gone seeming what's left of them laying on the floor in tatters. She saw some of her outfit was cut in various places but thankfully it didn't cause it to drop down.

She looked behind her to see the knives that were thrown were pierced on the wall behind but to her surprise the knives made an outline of her and then she looked at her cape to see the outline of her body was torn into it making her mad that, Pinkie had ruined her outfit.

The Audience laughs again and applauds for the show as, Pinkie bows and, Trixie immediately wraps what's left of her cape around her ruined outfit.

"Thank you, all but the show is just beginning! Allow me to treat you to a trick of mine!" Pinkie insisted as she pulled out two large handkerchiefs. "This is for you all! The Best for last for such a lovely audience!"

Pinkie fiddled with the handkerchiefs in her hands moving around them so fast that the audience and even, Trixie could not keep up with it all. Pinkie certainly was dumbfounding, Trixie more so than usual with her antics but it couldn't be possible. Trixie understood this had to be a dream but there was no way that, Pinkie could be within the dream and doing this to her.

Trixie watched as, Pinkie performed a trick with the handkerchiefs turning them into an outfit that looked very familiar.

"Ta-da!" Pinkie Pie presented loudly showing off a black one-piece outfit that had some holes in its side. Trixie then felt something was off within her cape. She could feel a cold breeze within the outline of her cape that was made from the knifes that were thrown in it. Trixie knew something was wrong and she wasn't about to present what it was and tried to leave the stage.

Pinkie saw her carefully walking away trying not to draw any attention. "Tsk. Tsk! Leaving so soon? The Party is just starting!" Pinkie leapt from where she stood and landed just behind, Trixie planting her feet upon the part of the cape that dragged on the floor.

"What are you doing?! Get off!" Trixie demanded.

Pinkie Pie giggled. "If you insist. But time for the big reveal." She grabbed, Trixie's cape and pulled it so hard that, Trixie spun in circles.

"Whooooooooaaaaa!" Trixie cried as she spun around so fast that the world itself didn't stop when she finally twirled to a halt. She stood for a few moments trying her best not to fall over herself.

Once she regained focus she glared at, Pinkie who was holding her hands over her mouth trying not to burst out.

"What are you smirking at!?" Trixie seethed not realizing that she now was without the cape.

Pinkie managed to speak through some chortles. "Look at you! I see London! I see France! I see, Trixie's underpants!"

"What?" Trixie asked before looking down to see she was standing in nothing but her blue with silver crescent moon print bra and bottoms as the audience bellowed in laughter many of them pointing at her exclaiming mockery and jokes upon the near nude magician on stage.

Trixie screamed in terror as she tried unsuccessfully to cover herself up and looked around for the cape but it was nowhere to be seen as, Pinkie Pie finally let her high pitched laughter that was louder than the entire audience as, Trixie stood stark red and embarrassed.

Pinkie Pie continued to laugh with the audience as, Trixie looked like she was ready to fall over as her face was red as a tomato as, Pinkie calmed herself enough to say something to, Trixie.

"See? Not so fun when you are on the other end of the stick now, is it?" She proclaimed and continued to laugh again as the audience began taking out their cell phones and prepared to take pictures.

It was bad enough that the audience was now seeing her in her undergarments but, Trixie would not allow them to take pictures of her that they would do with as they pleased. She made a dash for the nearest exit door on the stage and desperately tried to get away.

Pinkie only laughed some more as she fiddled her fingers together. "Oh, you think this was bad, Trixie? I haven't even begun to play." She snorted as she snapped her fingers to prepare the runaway, Trixie for another humiliating gesture.

Trixie ran out of the auditorium and quickly slammed the door shut behind her. "Oh, my. How humiliating." She whimpered.

"Not as humiliating as this." Pinkies voice spoke next to her head making her turn around quickly to see a news crew standing in front her with camera's indicating various network channels with reporters awaiting to hear the story on, Trixie.

"Ma-am can you tell us how an aspiring magician goes from the top of her class to rock bottom?" The Reporter inquired putting the microphone right at, Trixie's mouth.

Trixie screamed in terror as she ran past the reporters and cameraman that already were tapping the session as, Trixie brushed past them desperately trying to get away.

She saw school was nearby and figured if she could make it inside it perhaps, she could find a change of clothes. Trixie ran for the main entrance that was in front of the statue, but it was locked. She looked behind her to see the crowd of reporters chasing after her to get the latest story from her.

Seeing the cameramen with their cameras on she could not stay where she was. Already they were filming her disgraced state. She had to find another way inside. She quickly ran to the right and stayed behind some of the decorative bushes that helped partially shield her.

However, many of the bushes where cut precisely to resemble, Pinkie Pie. Some with her blowing part horns or holding a balloon to even her eating a slice of cake. Something indefinitely was not right, and it involve her. But for now, all, Trixie wanted to do was get out of the line of sight from those reporters and their blasted cameramen.

How could this all happen? She was having a great night showcasing what her future was going to be only to have to have it robbed from her and now she was being disgraced. She panted heavily as every door she was coming across was locked and she was running out of places to hide herself as the reporters were relentless.

Trixie kept going as fast as she could to stay ahead of the reporters and their cameramen as she prayed that one door should be open.

"Oh, Come on! How can ever door be locked!" She screamed in desperation as she tried to open yet another door to open and again she was met with bad luck. She continued to run ahead working her way around the school to where she came next to the football field and track and just hoped one of the doors that led to the locker rooms would be open.

Trixie could hear the reporters coming down desperate for her to comment on her status and she could not let them get more of a view of her bare state than they already have.

She tried the door that would led into one of the locker rooms and thankfully it was open. Desperate to get out of sight, Trixie opened and then shut it behind her.

She let out a soft chuckle glad to know she had broken the line of sight.

"Hey guys! Look who came in!" A male voice boomed in delight as, Trixie's heart dropped when she heard that. She slowly turned around to see she was in the boys locker room and to her shock there were many male students from the football team all in the middle of changing after their daily practice.

"Oh, no!" Trixie whimpered as she tried to cover herself with her hands but it was a feeble effort as her hands could not cover up her near naked state as all the boys began to stare at her.

"Trixie is quite the dixie!" One of the boys cheered as he grabbed for his phone in the locker.

"No!" Trixie screamed as her face was bright red as she dashed through the crowded locker room pushing past the football team as many of them whistled at her and laughed at her state as she tried to find the exit.

She soon found the exit to the locker room running out of it just as one of the boys took a picture of her. "Delete that!" Trixie demanded as she shut the door behind her breathing a sigh of relief that she had made it but then she was met with another horrifying discovery. She found out that the gym was full of people that were watching a basketball game.

"Oh!" She groaned stomping her feet. "When will this end!?" She screamed loudly enough that it drew the attention of some of bystanders in the stands.

One of them called out there was a naked girl in the gym! "No, don't!" Trixie pleaded making a shushing gesture, but it was too late.

Within moments many of the bystanders were then looking at her as they howled in shocked awe and laughter.

Trixie was terrified as she ran past the stands as many eyes were drawn upon her that caused all the players in the middle of the game to suddenly cease the game all of them stopping where they were and stared at the girl that was running down the side of the court in nothing but her underwear.

The Crowd and the players on the court and those on the side all stared and laughed at, Trixie as she shut her eyes trying to block out the endless teasing she was receiving from all directions but due to her shutting her eyes she didn't see where she was going and slammed right over a table filled with cups of flavored drinks falling over the table with all the drinks splashing over her getting her all wet and soggy earning herself more laughter from the surrounding crowd.

She wanted to lay there and cry but she was not going to let herself be disgraced in the public eye as she stood back up and ran for the doors that led out of the gym but she slipped on the wet floor and ended up sliding right to the door screaming in terror as she collided with the door so hard that it broke right off its hinges.

Trixie despite the alarming pain she felt from the collision with the door her only desire right now was to get away. She rolled off the door on the floor and headed for the main doors of the school. She knew that the doors could be opened from the inside.

Hearing that crowd continue to laugh over what they just saw fueled her desperation some more as she bolted for the main entrance. She started to smile as she saw the entrance and best of all there were no sign of the reporters or their pesky cameramen or anyone else. She felt she was home free.

Trixie grabbed the doors and pushed them open and leapt out feeling like all was well again, but she then found herself standing something soft and fluffy.

"What the…" She looked down to see she was standing on a cloud and the whole world had changed around her. There was no sign of the school or the own outside it. There was nothing but a clear sky and there was nothing but fluffy pink clouds all around.

"How could this happen?" She cried. "This is the worst dream ever!"

"No-sir-rye!" Pinkie Pie who appeared front of her tapping her foot down in front of, Trixie with a devious smile. "It's the worst dream of yours so far!" She corrected. She then brought out a large bucket of paint that had the words 'Nightmare' plastered on the side of it.

"Time for the real naked nightmare to begin!" She snickered as she then threw the bucket of paint right at, Trixie who yelped at the sight of the dark paint and shielded herself with her arms.

She felt the splash but didn't feel anything stick on her, but something didn't feel right again. She opened up her eyes and found her undergarments were now changed to resemble a blue flowered bikini. She yelped from the sudden change and covered herself with great shame as, Pinkie Pie laughed menacingly.

"Give, Trixie back her clothes this instant!" Trixie demanded though her voice was shaky from embarrassment.

"No can do!" Pinkie mocked. "Look at yourself now! The Not so great and powerless, Trixie! Now you will be known as the hot and flowerful, Trixie!" She frolicked around her as, Trixie stood completely humiliated.

"Oh, there's more in store. Please don't think I am a nut just watch out when the pink elephant kicks you in the butt." Pinkie rhymed before vanishing leaving, Trixie confusing before looking behind her to see a pink fluffy elephant made from a cloud ran and knocked her onto the soft ground before it jumped on top of her bouncing up and down on her trumpeting in laughter as, Trixie got buried within the cloud as she wailed to be let out until the elephant disappeared.

"The Ponies are coming hurray! Hurray!" Pinkie sang as she reappeared with a pink pony right next to her as they danced together as endless pink pony's kept appearing out of no where and bounced and danced around, Trixie as she was growing more humiliated and infuriated by the second with the sights of the endless ponies. The Ponies were bouncing around, Trixie as if the clouds were trampolines themselves to the dumbfounding of, Trixie.

"Why are there so many!" She screamed in frustration as, Pinkie pulled out a calculator and dialed upon it and each button she pressed made more appear as she smiled widely.

Pinkie then made a book appear in front of her and quickly read it. Trixie say the title was. 'Nightmare Crafting' "What else can I make?" Pinkie asked herself as she read through the book and found an idea. "Cruel but still effective." As she slammed the book shut and, Trixie got concerned over what, Pinkie was going to do.

Suddenly Trixie found herself in ropes bonding her as she now was laying on a railroad. Pinkie stood next to her and checked her watch. "Yep. Friendship express is on time!"

Trixie couldn't move in her bonds as she saw a pink locomotive chugging her way. "Please, no!" She begged as the train sped her way coming closer each second. She screamed in terror as it was right upon her shutting her eyes but then she heard it chug to a stop and when she opened her eyes she saw the train was mere inches from her but just when she thought she could breath a sigh of relieve the doors to the cars behind it open and series of pink pony's came running out and ran over, Trixie. It didn't hurt but the feeling of the hooves made it more and more irritating as they clomped all over her. Pinkie laughed again as the last pony ran over, Trixie as it helped loosen the ropes.

Trixie shouted in rage and managed to tear out through the ropes and stood back up and ran after, Pinkie.

Pinkie laughed evilly as, Trixie stayed on her tail. "You're going to get it, Pinkie!" She warned as, Pinkie bounced along staying out of her reach.

"Wrong it's you that's going to get it!" Pinkie retorted snapping her fingers turning the clouds into a dark forest.

Trixie stopped for a moment when, Pinkie changed everything and found herself in the woods. The Woods looked familiar but then saw, Pinkie waving at her and she continued the chase at her. Trixie then saw she was entering, Camp Everfree. Pinkie then disappeared around one of the huts and when, Trixie came around the corner she found herself in front of a group of campers that gazed upon her wearing her flower bikini.

Trixie screamed in embarrassment as her face turned around as the campers began to laugh and point at her.

"Look what have here! Must be a forest spirit!" One camper laughed.

"Nah! Must be a pixie without wings!" Another teased as the insults and false claims made, Trixie back up in fright as more and more campers appeared from the huts to see what was all the commotion about.

Trixie couldn't believe this was still happening. No matter where she was going there was more people to see her near naked state. "Please just leave me alone!" Trixie begged as she turned and tried to run only to trip over a log and fell into a bed of blue flowers.

This caused the campers to all laugh more. "Hey! Looks like she is need of new clothes!" A Camper laughed as, Trixie was embedded in the bed of blue flowers and to her shock it looked to be the same batch of flowers her bikini was made out of.

Trixie didn't know if she felt more embarrassed or more enraged at this point. She saw the campers were beginning to grab their cells phones to take a picture out of her. She couldn't allow this to happen. She quickly stood back up and ran for the other side of the camp where the dock was as the entrance of the camp suddenly looked to be covered with bushes of flowers seemed to make it impassable.

Trixie ran for the dock and looked behind her to see the campers were starting to chase her. She ran across the dock coming up to the end of it and having no other choice she dived into the water and then began to swim away just as the campers reached the end of the dock and all continued to point and laugh as, Trixie swam away with difficulty as she tried to keep her flower bra and bottoms from slipping off of her in water.

After a couple minutes of swimming she finally made it to the other side standing up and dripped wet. Pinkie then reappeared in front of her. "You look wet! Need a blow dry?" Pinkie asked before snapping into existence a giant blow dryer and blew, Trixie so much that she almost gone blown away from the heavy wind that dried her off.

Trixie was getting tired of, Pinkies trickery and again pursued her as, Pinkie leapt away laughing as she went. She then came up with another clever idea as she turned the land back into her cloud paradise then made a hole appear in front of her.

Pinkie dived into a small hole that appeared and, Trixie tried to dive in after her head first but the hole disappeared, and she hit the ground hard shattering her cat eared head band. Pinkie then reappeared and saw that, Trixie started to shiver and groan.

Trixie began to shiver so hard that her flower bikini began to shake to the point where her bottoms nearly slipped off. Trixie noticed what was happening and quickly readjusted it to make sure it wouldn't fall down. This was becoming far too much than she could handle. If this keeps up she would eventually lose what little she has on.

She felt miserable and chilly as the flower bikini offered very little to cope with the sudden chill she was feeling that, Pinkie Pie became fully aware of.

"Aww. Cold? I can fix that!" Pinkie insisted as she grabbed, Trixie pulling her back up and made a blue dress appear on, Trixie and then pushed her into a chair and quickly gave her makeover with makeup and a new hairstyle at lightning speed.

Once done a mirror was shown at, Trixie who was actually glad she wasn't truly exposed anymore and was slightly thankful but then when the mirror vanished she saw three dog like creatures standing behind where the mirror was standing on two legs as their jaws dropped as drool oozed out of their disgusting fowl breathed mouths as they howled in delight from the foxy woman that stood before them.

"Uh, oh!" Trixie turned around and ran as the dogs gave chase to her. Trixie tried to stay ahead of the dogs but they were gaining on her and to make matters worse her dress hung so low that she nearly tripped over it and had to pull it up revealing her flower panty bottoms earning another howl from the dogs as they desperately tried to get, Trixie.

Trixie couldn't believe this was happening. "Is this what all girls go through?" She asked herself as she tried to pick up her speed as the dogs were soon within arm's reach of her as

she saw their badly nailed hands try to grab her.

"Quickly! Run this way!" Pinkie Pie appeared next to her and pointed to a stretch of tall grass to their right. Trixie so desperate to get away nodded and followed, Pinkie as they both vanished into the tall grass.

Trixie follow, Pinkie through the grass and was quite happy now to have escaped the dogs. They came out through the other side of the grass and something didn't feel right as suddenly her dress was falling down.

She yelped when she realized somehow she was running upside down and tried to keep her dressed pulled down to keep her bottoms from being revealed.

Eventually they ran back to where everything was right side up and then came upon a cliff that looked too far to jump. Trixie could hear the howling of the dogs come closer.

"What are we going to do?" She whimpered.

"Just do what I do!" Pinkie commanded as she began to hop on her hands and feet and acted like a pony neighing before running forward and leapt astonishingly across the cliff to the safety of the other side.

Trixie was about to retort but then heard the dogs again and reluctantly she got on her hands and neighed like, Pinkie feeling very ridiculous and then ran forward and leapt over the cliff and landed safely next to, Pinkie.

Trixie grabbed, Pinkie's hands and shook them thankfully. "Thank you! I take back everything I said about you!" She smiled but, Pinkie smiled widely.

"Don't thank me yet!" She pointed downward and, Trixie discovered they were floating and were not standing on anything as she screamed in terror as she and, Pinkie suddenly were falling.

Trixie wailed and flailed her arms as, Pinkie just stood where she was as they both fell and even took a sip of tea.

"Please! Please! Save me! Help me!" Trixie begged as she twirled downward as, Pinkie shook her head.

"Sorry. I can't only help once a chapter, Trix. Now we are even!" Pinkie then made a parachute appear on her back and opened it up and the chute broke her fall as she watched as, Trixie fell into a dark void bellow. Pinkie giggled and took out a carrot and nipped at the tip of it. "Gosh, ain't I a stinker!" She chortled.