• Published 3rd Jan 2021
  • 1,288 Views, 23 Comments

American Fox - madhat886



Naruto and Sunset have ended up in late 1800's America. There Naruto is found by Theodore Roosevelt and became his ward. And Sunset ended up becoming the daughter of Barbie Norton.

  • ...
26
 23
 1,288

Chapter 6

!

The file room of Spokehouse is run by Nephthys a mummy who is startling well preserved with her skin being a shade of light green and her long black hair still attached to her head. She takes very careful care of herself by wrapping her body in black electrical tape, and when she goes out she always wears armor of some kind. While her body can't rot anymore she still has to take care not to have any damage done to her body as she can't heal anymore on it's own. To regenerate her body she has to eat fresh meat, which is the reason in the world she came from the mindless zombies eat anything alive as it keeps them from rotting and falling apart. (1)

"Hello you must be our guest from England," Nephthys greeted Ms. Poppins and her two wards who are being shown around the base by Anne. She sat at her desk reading field reports of the latest findings and updates.

"You should put on some clothes," Ms. Poppins said as her two wards blushed looking at the strange woman in front of them.

"I do when I go outside," Nephthys said who is only wearing the black tape wrap around her body. Which is very ample and shapely, which the tape showed off. "You do know what, I am right?"

"A mummy?" Ms. Liddell ask.

"But she isn't dried up," Ms. Longstocking said.

"I am not a mummy. If I were all of my organs would had been taken out, making it impossible for me to be raised from the dead as an undead,” Nephthys explains.

“You don’t look like it,” Ms. Liddell said.

“I'm just preserve better then others. Seeing that I am over thousands of years old it's amazing that what you see me as is preserved this well," Nephthys said.

"Well it would help that you don't walk around like this," Anne said who like other women working in Spookhouse couldn't help but feel envy with the kind of body and the way she shows it off.

"I am dead after all and this helps keeps me preserve," Nephthys said.

"Don't you eat raw meat to regenerate your body?" Anne ask.

"Yes but only when my body is damage," Nephthys said.

"Are there more like you around here?" Ms. Longstocking ask.

"Many of us Out Worlders who made ourselves known to Spookhouse ended up working with them. For the ones who aren't humans or can't pass ourselves off as ones. As for my type undead, I’m a special case as I’m only undead thanks to alien virus that brings the dead back to life. With a few exception that like me who aren’t mindless," Nephthys said.

"From what, I have heard from others. I'm glad that, I only woke up after Spookhouse made itself known and offer a reward for anyone who bring beings like me in alive," a new male voice spoke up.

Turning to the doorway they saw a mammoth. A small mammoth who stands on all fours 10 tall and has brownish orange fur, who wave to them with his trunk. The Ms. Poppins and her two wards turn to Anne and Nephthys for answers.

"Yes there is a mammoth in the room. His name is Phil, who can speak perfect English and comes from a surprisingly sophisticated tribe of mammoth scientist/engineers. He fell into a glacier and only woke up when he was found by some miners up north in a block of ice," Nephthys explains.

"Turns out mammoths of his subspecies were all trained science teachers who spoke perfect American English. Who knew?" Anne said.

"Wait you're the mammoth from those books... Ice Age Adventures of Cro, who lived in Woollyville with his fellow mammoths and his Cro-Magnon friend Cro who lives with a family of Neanderthals," Ms. Longstockings said.

"I made a book series of all the adventures I had with my friends," Phil said.

"Many of the younger children like your books," Ms. Liddell.

"That's nice," Phil said.

"You're a science teacher?" Ms. Poppins ask.

"All of my kind loved to work out problems. And, I must say you humans have really come a long way from my time. Cro and the others only needed to know enough to survive but with you modern humans without having to worry about if you will be able to survive to the next day, have come a long way. I just wish, I could use some of those machines but they're not made for a trunk," Phil said waving his trunk around. "We mammoths could only do so much with what we had to work with, rocks and wood were all that we could use as building tools. But of course if we did had anything like what you have today we couldn't really maintain it."

"What do you mean?" Ms. Liddell ask.

"The reason why besides the fact that there are groups out there who go out and hunt down anything out world in nature, that there haven't been much advancements as there should had been. Not with all the stuff that show up, not to mention people who actually know how they work or how to built them. The simple fact is without an advanced societal infrastructure to support them not to mention a mindset of the culture of the time where new inventions would take on. Many inventions would never take off besides a gimmick for something, I learn that stream power was known back in the classic Greek age but no one back then saw how it could be used as a power source. I guess instead of spreading out ideas, the humans of the past just horded everything and when those who had the knowledge died, so did what they knew and becoming lost. Which is a good thing that, I woke up here in this time where you humans can see it's better to spread knowledge around instead of just hording it all and it be forgotten about," Phil explains. (2)

"That reminds me. How much of the stuff your group has collected over the years even still work or if anyone even remembers what they even do?" Nephthys ask.

"Well with you Americans advancing so fast. We have been checking up on all that we have collected," Ms Poppins said. In truth all of the groups that use to hunt down beings and objects from other worlds, have been falling over themselves trying to catch up with Spookhouse. Many of the objects that have been gathered over the centuries are either rusted, whatever powered them had long ago ran out or the fuel just went bad, or are just too old to work anymore. The Torchwood research and engineering department are doing what they could in looking through old notebooks and taking apart the machines they have collected. While some of the items like the guns and vehicles could be reverse engineered, the more advanced devices can't be duplicated because the composites, chemicals, or specific materials can't be manufactured with what they currently have available.

"You Americans do have aliens helping you with their ship equipment's," Ms. Longstockings said.

She and the others remembered when news broke out about how a alien ship had landed in America. The first Tesla Tower that was built gave off the same energy that in the aliens home galaxy is what they use as a landing beacon. Which made many wonder if they're from another universe or really from another galaxy in this one. That question is the reason why many governments crack down on the different groups that hunted down out worlders and objects to stop what they're doing and follow the Americans example in advancing their culture and technology. The book 'The War Of The Worlds' having come out a few years ago gave the ones who read it an idea of what an invasion could be like. But the aliens who are now working with Spookhouse, said that kind of invasion in the book, usually doesn't happen, as many invasions if they didn't care about leaving cities intact would just fire down on the planet from space, especially if said planet doesn't have any spaceships or a way to fight back against a flying foe.

Many of the technology that the groups had managed to make crude versions of, had been horded to only those in their different groups who only care that they work. Because of that many of the devices they use, nobody's really sure how they work anymore. There were some people who knew but kept it to themselves, as many were from other worlds and know that the only reason why they're being kept alive was because of what they knew, and in the end thanks to one thing or another no one knows how the tech works and how to improve it. It only now that the governments of the countries the different groups operate in, bringing in teams of researchers and engineers that all the technology that have been stored in their vaults for centuries that they're only beginning to understand what they have.

Of course there were shortcomings as unlike Spookhouse with out worlders who actually know how many of the technology do and how they work, many of the researchers and engineers had to guess what many of the objects in the vaults do. There are human off worlders but it seems that many who appeared in Europe came from magical worlds and there are some machines that seem to come from worlds that have a completely different laws of physics. There have been more then one tale of a group of hunters finding a robot who was crush by it's own weight or instead of moving at lightning speed that the ones inside of the robot said it could, they move as hulking slow behemoths. That's if they could move at all, many of the robots found are either badly damaged or simply won't work. Which is a good thing as a giant war machine would only caused trouble. Most of them had been salvaged and melted down for their metals. (3)

"Well your group or another must had come across something like that before. A big event where a ship or even a piece of land suddenly appeared out of nowhere with people who came along for the ride," Anne said.

"There was that place with those giant bugs," Ms. Liddell said. "Of course all of them died soon afterwords." (4)

"Most of our big events as you put it are from worlds with magic or something like that which in our world doesn't work. Every now and then we have someone from a future world but often from a different timeline as some have called it," Ms. Poppins said before looking at Nephthys. "We recently had a school a magical one appeared in Scotland. While most of the children lived in their closed off magic world there are some who lived in as they called it muggle world. Have there been any people from a future appearing around here?"

"Here's a report of an elderly woman who claims to have come from the future. Her name is Vicky who said she was baby sitting a kid name Timmy when she suddenly found herself in a western boom town called Copper Mill. She got into trouble with the towns people there and she ended up working in the whorehouse at the age of 14. And stayed in the town long after most of the others left, after the copper mine run empty as she didn't had anywhere else to go. She's in her 70's now and it's hard for anyone to get a straight answer from her," Nephthys said reading a report on her desk.

"Yes many of ours are either dead or are just too old to remember much anymore," Ms. Poppins said.

"There are many stories like that. There's a Nanette Namoir who found herself on the streets and ended up in a mental ward. A body of a young woman name Connie D'Amico who was rape and killed and was found with a ID card with her picture on it and dated 2009. A man name Johnny Test who is serving time in prison after he was caught stealing, claims to ended up in our world after one of his sister's inventions took him here after he in his words, 'borrowed it' for a joy ride as he called it and been stuck here for years. There's also was a man claiming from the future name Vic Mackey showed up in California during the gold rush days. He was found dead having been strip naked in an alleyway. A young Chinese girl name Jade Chan was found wandering the desert in Mexico. She got our attention because of the clothes she wore and the items she had on her when she was found. But she somehow managed to escape and the agents with her are searching for her. Many of the off worlders we run into seem to have the strange idea that no matter what they do they would always win or get out of trouble for some reason," Anne said.

“Not everyone is lucky enough to be at the right place and time. Like Empress Barbie who if I remember right after her father's death exposed the be secret of off worlders that groups like yours were keeping hidden,” Phil said.

"We have things happen like that too. A young man claim to be king of the Iron Throne name Joffrey appeared in London. He had the nerve to try to get people to obey him because of that alone. He was beaten and rob by some street kids, leaving him naked in an alleyway. He ended up in a poor house where he later died after being rape by some of the men. Then there was a Ramsay Bolton who claim to be a lord with an army of men who look to be right out of the dark ages and armed with swords and shields. They rampaged through Belgium before the army was called in and they were slaughtered. And there have been so many people who claim to be powerful magic casters and were killed. Then there are the non-humans who seen to think that we humans of this world would be easy as the ones they're use to," Ms. Poppins said.

"That's sadly true even around here. Some of the non-humans are just asking for someone to kill them with how they act. There was a human like lemon man appear who screamed at people till he was killed and body chop up. It turns out he's made out of lemon candy. And a strange creature who called itself The Duchess and a yellow creature name Bendy both of them ended up being killed by an angry mob. The Duchess for treating everyone badly and expecting them to wait on her hand and foot, and Bendy for causing trouble and trying to frame others for what he did," Phil said.

"So mostly you people have to deal with people from fantasy worlds?" Anne ask.

"It seems that some out worlders are more likely to appear in a certain region of the world then others. Like there were a band of mercenaries calling themselves the Hawks lead by a man name Griffen that suddenly appeared in France during the revolution. They ran wild till they were all slaughtered by the France Army," Ms. Poppins said.

"Weren't there a group of human size faeries that appeared during that time?" Nephthys ask.

"Yes two groups in fact. The Winxs and Witch, both of them made up of young women who have wings on their backs and dress in revealing clothes during the France revolution a time of chaos. The Winxs ended up being used by soldiers for their pleasure and the Witch girls ended up being sold as sex slaves. They like all the other beings from magic world ended up losing all of their magic... well there are some who have retain some abilities but they're no where as powerful as they use to be," Ms. Poppins said.

"You should have seen what Velma was wearing when she first showed up. You think what, I wear is bad. What she was wearing would be little more then underwear," Nephthys said.

"It was an issue and it took her awhile to learn how to act around here," Anne said blushing as she remembers what Velma was like when she first landed. After much work they finally got Velma to wear clothes that cover her up more, even if she wears men clothes that... still hugs her body.

"Turns out her race the Zeltrons have a free love culture. Zeltron culture is highly influenced by sexuality and the pursuit of pleasure in general. Most of their art and literature was devoted to the subject, producing some of the raciest pieces in their galaxy. They looked upon monogamy as a quaint, but impractical, practice. They were also very gifted with holograms, and were the creators of Hologram Fun World. Their Elixir of Infatuation was notorious for its powerful amorous effects. Zeltrons are known to dress in wildly colorful or revealing attire. It was common to see Zeltrons wearing shockingly bright shades of neon colors in wildly designed bikinis, or nearly skin tight clothing of other sorts with bizarre color designs, patterns, and symbols. Zeltrons are often stereotyped as lazy thrill-seekers, owing to their hedonistic pursuits. Indeed, their homeworld of Zeltros thrived as a luxury world and "party planet," as much for their own good as for others. If anyone wasn't having a good time on Zeltros, the Zeltrons would certainly know of it, and would do their best to correct it. Though their first inclination was to love, if pushed to do so, Zeltrons could prove to be formidable warriors. And lucky Velma with her training as a Jedi keeps better control of herself then many others of her race," Phil said remembering reading the codex of races on the ship that Velma and her crew mates came on.

"Different races, different cultures," Ms. Poppins said glancing at her two wards. Making a note to make sure they're not alone with Velma and giving them ideas. Thanks to Americans pants are starting to become fashion choice for women back home.

"We get plenty of humans from a world whose culture are very different from ours. Like that man who comes from a future world where someone name Big Brother is always watching," Ms. Longstockings said.

"Don't forget that new girl with the pink hair Louise who is a noble in her magic world and still thinks that she can do as she wants," Ms. Liddell said.

"We get that too around here. But mostly we get people from a future world setting of what America could be. And more then a few teachers," Anne said.

"What do they teach?" Ms. Poppins ask.

"Well that's a problem as many of them are just bad teachers. I don't mean they can't teach, I mean they're just bad. There's a man who called himself Coach Buzzcut who appeared in Texas and became a teacher there. Who was then arrested and jailed after he was beaten by angry parents, after he was discovered having students beat up another student. A teacher name Mrs. Grimley tried to adjust and got a teaching job but was soon fired as students refuse to go to school because of her and ended up working as a whore because no one wanted her for anything else. But she was found dead before Spookhouse got started, most likely from someone who wanted to get back at her. Which happen to a Mr. Lancer who was found dead after making himself the most hated man in the town he found himself in," Phil said.

"We seem to get many people who seem to be able to get away acting anyway they want in their world. Only to learn the hard way people won't just turn the other cheek around here," Anne said.

"That's a lesson many out worlders learn the hard way," Ms. Poppins agreed.

"Are there any families that appeared?" Ms. Longstocking ask.

"There's a man name Malcolm who claimed that he and his family were transported along with their house to an empty field in the great plains. He said that he and his family had to stay put as the family car was broken when they found themselves in our world. He was there with his parents, a grandmother and his brothers. After several weeks of them trying to survive without running water or power, he had gotten sick of them mistreating him. As he explain things he was the lightning rod that his family used to place all of their stress on. He pack his things and gathered as much food and water as he could carry in a old toy wagon and his school backpack. He walk for several days till he came across some train tracks and walk along them till a passing train found him and gave him a lift to the nearest town. It happen about 20 years ago and he only told one of the field agents about it after Spookhouse opens it doors. We sent agents to see if they could find the house and all they found was burnt remains of a house and some odd objects around," Nephthys said.

"Don't forget what happen in Rhode Island last year," Phil said.

"What happen?" Ms. Liddel ask.

"A nightmare. There was a report about a house suddenly just appearing out of nowhere in the town of Calment, Rhode Island. There was a family of 5 along with a white dog that walk and talk like a human. The Griffin family had no idea how they got there and the townspeople of the nearby town, lynch almost all of them after the father of the family somehow destroyed most of the town. The only survivor is the daughter the eldest of the children who had been out of the house at the time. Agents managed to grab her before the townspeople got to her. She's now working in the research wing. She came from a future time and is helpful in explaining how some of the things we have gathered works," Anne said. (5)

"I would like to meet her," Ms. Poppins said. One of the reasons why she came here is to compare notes of what they managed to learn from some of the people from the future, to what the people from the future found by Spookhouse knows. With that kind of knowledge they could prevent two world wars.

"There's also someone here who would like to go with you when you return to England," Phil said as he turns around and gave a elephant cry with his trunk in the hallway.

"Who?" Ms. Poppins ask.

"Don't be shy," Phil said as he waves in a small brown bear who's walking on two legs, wearing a blue overcoat and a red hat.

"Hello, I'm Paddington Bear," said bear said surprising the 3 English women.

!

In Australia -

The Wasteland is a vast arid area in the Australian wilderness. Once known as The Outback, it was present long before the collapse of Western civilization and prevails thereafter, as unforgiving and relentless as ever. Once remote and empty, the area has seen increased interest following the event known to some as the pox-eclipse and has become far more populated. Initially it attracted vast numbers of biker gangs, many of whom saw the lawlessness of this new frontier appealing; its simple inhabitants amiable, gullible and expendable - and their possessions easy to loot.

As time went on and as more people fled the cities, tribes sprung up; some factions were benevolent and others less so, with gangs evolving into vicious marauders. The war between the tribe of the Oil Refinery led by Papagallo against the Lord Humungus's marauders played a pivotal role in the politics of that region of the wasteland. Exploiting the natural resources and being in possession of these valuable commodities dominated the share of power in the desolate land.

Chumbucket was a blackfinger, a term used to describe those who have an innate understanding of how engines and other mechanical devices work similar to the term grease monkey in the United States. He was working with other mechanics in the engine bays in Gastown, repairing all of the war vehicles for parties that go out and scout the Wasteland for resources. After having a dream he became religiously obsessed with building his Magnum Opus - the fastest, most powerful car in The Wasteland.

He started pilfering from the engine bays, hiding items for his vehicle in his little bunk. His obsession has caused him plenty of trouble. One day he was found out and would have been killed if it weren't for his executioners that wanted to toy with him beforehand. He took advantage of the situation and escaped Gas Town. Chumbucket has since been living in the Wasteland as a wandering artisan of sorts. Being an extremely skilled mechanic, he has built a reputation for himself having made contacts with the nearby chieftains known as Jeet and Gutgash. Even though he’s a bit of a bizarre hermit, people will need him every now and then, so they don’t kill him. He owns a makeshift garage inside of an abandoned ship in a region known as The Outer graves.

That was still by some unknown event he and his ship suddenly found themselves in the past during the wet season. For the first time in his life, he felt rain and feasted on meat from those hopping animals that he only seen in a few old pictures of the before times. Then the Australia version of Spookhouse, Out-Rangers found out about him from the people who saw him driving around on his buggy. Chumbucket is now heading for the new HQ of the Out-Rangers where his skills with machines would be put to good use.

Chumbucket isn't the only one from a post-apocalypse world as a settlement was found about a year after Spookhouse was formed and the Out-Rangers got started. The settlement was called Rustbowl and had a good thing going for it before it was largely abandon after the well ran dry. The bio-dome a green house that grew the food in the hostile environment of the wasteland, with a windmill that pump water from deep within the earth. Was the heart of the settlement but then the water simply ran out and the settlement died. And when the Out-Rangers discovered it, there were only 9 people left in the entire settlement.

The settlement turn out to be treasure trove in knowledge that were found in the abandon lab, which use to be the center of learning before the water ran out. The lab was where former professors and scientists search for buried knowledge of past civilization and where new technologies were developed to help improve the lives of the people in the settlement and optimize production. Then there were the production buildings. The metal foundry a huge crucible used to melt collected scrap metal to produce new metals and the plastic foundry where the collected plastic trash were recycled. Both buildings prove to be a great source of information in metal smelting and making plastic. The digestion tower where organic waste is anaerobically digested under controlled conditions for the production of bio-gas. After filtering it and collected in large leather gas balloon, are then stored in gas canisters. Then there is the arsenal where the soldiers of the settlement use to be trained at and the equipment's. While most of the weapons were taken when the settlement was largely abandon there were still some rusted and broken weapons that couldn't be use anymore and ones that had no more bullets left that gunsmiths are studying.

Many of the out worlders they been finding are from a world that has fallen to ruins. There was the group of raiders attacking a port town before being either killed or arrested. They called themselves Smokers and had never seen dry land before. Then there are the two children, Miku and her younger brother Taku who were on a motorboat around a sunken city, with only the tallest buildings sticking out of the water. A young girl name Merryn along with her father who were found in a makeshift submarine. A small robot name Wally found in the middle of the desert along with what looks like part of a city covered in trash. Agents are still shifting through the trash piles to see if there's anything useful.

The Out-Rangers are still new and are still gathering information and recruiting agents. Leading the Out-Rangers is a man name Frederick Bishop a veteran Australian trooper in the ANZAC. He was pick to be the commander and followed the lead of the Americans in offering a reward for anyone who brings in a object from another world in or bringing someone from another world alive in. Word spread around fast thanks to sailors talking about Australia offering reward money like the Americans for beings and objects from other worlds. Which is how Australian became a safe port for beings from other worlds who aren't about to trust the very same people who were hunting them down a few years ago.

Then a few days ago some hunters found something big. A large underground complex built out of an old mine, that became the HQ for the Australian Resistance from a future timeline. The leader of the group, Nick Tyree leads his band of fighters numbering only 103 in all. He said there are other bases as they have to spread themselves out so that if a group is found out and destroyed it wouldn't bring the whole resistance down. They also brought with them their advance technology and weapons, with some of the fighters having worked in factories or picked up the skills in repairing the machines they have. While some of the technology would take years to reproduce with the state of the current technology of the early 1900's, but with people and knowledge found in the computers. They can make great leaps forward as they wouldn't have to figure out on their own how many of the things works or how they're made.

But the greatest technology that they brought with them are the Exo-frames or E-frames for short. They were created by humans in their effort to terraform and colonize Venus and Mars and to protect themselves from any possible aggression from outside of the Solar System. They can be thus divided into two main categories civilian and military models. However, since the Neosapien War that followed the Second Neosapien Revolt, nearly all E-frames in the base are battle machines or ones modified for battle.

Originally, all E-frames were humanoid exoskeletons (hence the name), but after several decades of extensive development non-humanoid E-frames vehicles based on the same technologies have been introduced. By the time of the Second Neosapien Revolt, all machines steered directly by one or two pilots were considered E-Frames, regardless of their type, purpose or design: walkers, tanks, space fighters, bulldozers, etc. A common feature of all E-frames is a sophisticated neural interface that backups "normal" manual steering: each pilot had to undergo surgical implantation of a "cyber socket" to the back of one's neck that allowed direct control over the E-frame via a "cyber jack". Since the brain patterns of humans and Neosapiens are slightly different, E-frame interface has to be reconfigured depending on the genetic race of the pilot. All E-frames are powered by fusion packs. Civilian fusion packs generate much less power than military ones, while the latter are (if intelligently applied) a potentially devastating explosive.

The Neosapiens that Tyree's group were fighting against, were created as a work force by the humans of their time and world. They're visually resemble seven to nine feet tall Terrans with pale blue skin. They have four fingers, including two opposing thumbs, on each hand, and four toes on each foot. Completely hairless, they also have a brightly colored tattoo, a so-called brood mark, on their foreheads, which denotes what brood they were created in. The brood mark is unique for every Neosapien and helps to distinguish them from each other, since their visual appearance doesn't vary as much as humans generally do. Although there are Neosapiens of both genders, they are reproduced only by batched cloning in a brood chamber. They are incapable of sexual reproduction, and are in fact bred to be sterile by the Terrans in an unsuccessful attempt to control them.

Neosapiens are physically far superior to Terrans. They can breathe in far thinner atmospheres, with a much higher carbon dioxide and volcanic gases content (which again makes sense for a race designed to work on Mars). They have greater strength, speed, stamina, hearing, and vision, though the latter also makes them more vulnerable to flash grenades. In addition, they require very little food, have no need to sleep, and have a much greater life expectancy than Terrans. Indeed, Neosapiens have been genetically optimized in virtually every bodily attribute. Neosapiens' enhanced mental abilities manifest themselves in a greater predisposition to logical conclusions and an Eidetic memory. On the other hand, they are burdened by a lack of creativity and imagination, which makes them vulnerable to irrational or illogical military tactics and much less flexible than Terrans once they make a decision.

The resistance base is being rebuilt as an army base and research center. The base would become the HQ for the Out-Rangers and where beings and objects from other worlds would be kept. Like the Americans the Australia enjoyed not having a long history of groups hunting down and killing beings from other worlds. Which cause many of the beings from other worlds in Asia to head for Australia as it's closer and sometimes safer to get to then America. The Australian government is keeping a tight lid on what was discovered till the time is right to reveal it to the world. They have learn much of the history of the future world's past that the humans came from and in the long run for humans to survive they have to look to the stars.

!

Russia -

Mother Talzin is a Dathomirian female who lived during the final decades of the Galactic Republic’s reign and became a formidable figure of power during the Clone Wars. On her homeworld of Dathomir, Talzin lived as a shaman and Clan Mother of the Nightsisters a coven of Force-sensitive witches who used magicks to manipulate the wilderness around them and rule their male counterparts, the Nightbrothers. Talzin’s expertise in magicks was significant enough to attract the attention of the Dark Lord of the Sith, Darth Sidious, who came to Dathomir ostensibly to trade dark side Force teachings with Talzin and take her as his own Sith apprentice. Instead, the Sith Lord abducted Talzin's son Maul and took him as an apprentice in her place. Years later he was presumed dead at the Battle of Naboo after sustaining mortal injuries, but his strength in the dark side allowed him to remain just barely alive. Although Talzin was aware of Maul's incredible survival, she was unable to rescue him and thus remained on Dathomir to plot her revenge against Sidious and his Sith.

When the Clone Wars between the Republic and the Confederacy of Independent Systems erupted ten years later, Talzin gained galactic notoriety by selling the services of the Nightsisters as assassins and mercenaries. In the midst of the Clone Wars, Talzin began targeting Count Dooku, the leader of the Confederacy and the newest apprentice of Lord Sidious. Asajj Ventress, a Nightsister-turned-Sith apprentice, had been betrayed by Dooku and returned to Dathomir to seek Talzin's help in exacting revenge. Although their early attempts to assassinate Dooku failed, Talzin had a long-term plan for the Sith Lord's demise: she would provide Dooku with a new apprentice in the form of the Nightbrother Savage Opress, who was also one of Talzin's children. Opress was Maul's biological brother and, after falling under the influence of her magick, became completely loyal to his mother and was hidden in the ranks of the Sith. Ultimately, both Ventress and Opress proved unable to kill the Count and were forced to seek refuge with Talzin once more. While she tasked Opress with locating Maul somewhere in the Outer Rim Territories, she welcomed Ventress back to Dathomir as a full member of the Nightsisters. The world was invaded by Dooku's droid armies shortly thereafter and nearly all of the Nightsisters were wiped out by the Confederate General Grievous and his forces, with the exception of Ventress and Talzin herself. Weakened, the elder Nightsister fled into the spirit world to survive. Shortly after the massacre, Opress returned to Dathomir having successfully retrieved a crazed and crippled Maul. Using what magicks she had left, Talzin reconstructed her son and restored his broken mind.

The act of restoring Maul forced Talzin to surrender her physical body to the Spirit Realm, but her son pledged to carry her torch of vengeance in a quest to draw out and kill Dooku and Sidious. Maul and Opress did succeed in forming the Shadow Collective as a power base but were quickly found and defeated by Darth Sidious himself. Maul was captured and Opress was killed, effectively halting Talzin's plans for revenge. In the interim, she undertook a scheme to absorb raw Force energy from the Dagoyan Masters of Bardotta. Her manipulation of Bardotta's Frangawl Cult, who revered her as the Great Mother, resulted in the successful abduction and absorption of nearly all the Masters, but the plan was derailed when Jedi Master Mace Windu and Representative Jar Jar Binks interfered with Talzin's attempt to absorb Bardotta's Queen Julia on the moon Zardossa Stix. Talzin was again forced into the Spirit Realm, but was presented with a final chance at escape and revenge when Maul was freed from Sidious's grasp and began plotting with his mother to capture and kill Dooku to draw out Sidious. Maul succeeded in capturing Dooku and transported him back to the heart of Talzin's power on Dathomir, where his mother possessed the Count's body and nearly killed him. The torture of Dooku gave the Nightsister enough strength to return to the physical realm, but her ritual was again interrupted, this time by Grievous and Darth Sidious, who had come to end Talzin's threat once and for all. Despite her return to the material world during the skirmish, Talzin was unsuccessful in killing Dooku and was unable to withstand the might of two Sith Lords and their cyborg general. She sent Maul to safety before facing Grievous, they fought with her being beaten and before the final blow could be struck, a rip in the force open in front of her. Talzin seeing her chance leap into the portal where she awoke to find herself in a forest.

For centuries she has been living in this world she found herself in and becoming a legend. Baba Yaga was what the humans that live on this world called her. The force on this world is strange, it wasn't like as she remembers back in her world. There's no light or dark it's just energy, power to be used as seen fit by the one who uses it. Using her power she drew others like her who came from other worlds like she did, learning much from the ones with useful knowledge and skills. They stayed in the forest and mountains as there were groups hunting beings like them. The humans and the ones who can pass as ones were the ones who got the supplies they needed from villages. Talzin over the years learn how to use the force to sense beings and objects from other worlds. Allowing her group to grow and gather items that could be transported with them.

Gaining vehicles to transport them from one place to other, abandoning machine transports and stripping them down when they could no longer work or just ran out of fuel, if they couldn’t be pulled by the pack animals like horses, oxen or whatever animals that could be tamed. Always on the move, never staying in one place for long. That's how Talzin found what would become her groups stronghold, when she sense a large tear opening in the force in the mountains.

In the mountains she and her group found a grand military fortress, name Groznyj Grad. The fortress was largely abandon with many of the personal being off the base when it was transported to this world. The fortress was also half destroyed by the base commander Volgin in a giant war machine. But what was left was a treasure trove of weapons and supplies ahead of the technology level of the world of that time. She learned about the fortress by using her power over the weak minds of the remaining soldiers.

The fortress was created through Volgin's use of the Philosophers' Legacy which is a vast sum of money that was gathered together during that world's last war. And while parts of the fortress was in ruins or damaged, there was enough left to rebuild. Which they did and with the weapons and supplies still intact, created a safe haven for any out worlder who found themselves in or near Russia. Talzin made deals with villages near the fortress to supply them with food and supplies, in exchange for aid from anything from healing, repairs, or defending them from bandits. Even recruiting able bodies to work at the fortress.

The out worlders who found themselves in need would be welcome to Groznyj Grad. But the out worlders who came to the fortress quickly learn that while out worlders are welcome, there's a price to pay. You either have the knowledge and skills to help keep the base up and running or you be place as unskilled labor. Some of the people couldn't handle the fact that their hard earn skills, from magic that no longer works, spirit power that doesn't work either, or having gotten use to others doing the work needed to allow them to do things like pilot a giant war machine or be in power armor. Many of the people who use to be either been well known in their worlds or known for their fighting abilities using war machines, found that they didn't had the skills to maintain their equipments or the skills or knowledge to make it. Those who could still fight were retrained by the ones who know how to fight with the equipments at hand.

That's how they lived for years till news reached her ears that the current emperor Nicholas II of Russia, was requesting to speak with her. It seems that with how much the Americans were advancing, all the other countries were reversing on what they use do or allowed to happen. She met with him in the spot in the forest where she had met with past rulers of Russia when they needed her aide. Agreements and deals were made, in exchange for knowledge and people who knew how to build advance machines, Groznyj Grad would be supplied and be a place for people from other worlds to be place in if they couldn't fit into Russia. Talzin and her group would be working with the Russia government from now on, which she is pleased with. She has many plans in the works and with her long lifespan thanks to her race and the force, she can afford to wait.

Then she felt a large tear in the force, right under Moscow. Spending word and a team to aid the search, they found what came through the void from another world. Parts of a vast tunnel systems with a underground city name Polis, made up of people who survived a nuclear war. Polis is formed by the Arbatskaya, Alexandrovsky Sad, Biblioteka Lenina and Borovitskaya stations. Above ground is the Moscow State Library, formally known as Lenin Library. Throughout the Metro, Polis is known as a station with wealth and power. The platforms which encompass Polis seem to have been taken up with various machinery, with near building-like structures taking the place of housing. There is a hierarchy consisting of the Shudra, who are the servants, the Vashiya, a group of dedicated Polis merchants, Kshatriya, the former Russian Army, special forces, and Government agents who make up the defense force, and finally Brahmins, who are the pre-war scientists, teachers, and other important keepers of knowledge. Every individual in Polis decide which caste they want to enter when they turn 18. The four stations denominate the four groups and separate them. The Brahmin are known to pay great amounts for Stalkers to go to the Library to collect books.

Polis is a unique city-state of the Metro. Only there do the keepers of old pre-war knowledge remain in substantial quantity. All scientific knowledge became useless for other Metro states, as they slowly descended into the abyss of chaos and ignorance. Scientists from everywhere, where their skills were useless, came to Polis. Only there could one meet elderly professors from pre-war universities, the last artists, artisans, musicians and poets, physicists, chemists, biologists, and mathematicians. All those who kept the knowledge achieved by thousands of years of human history, that may or will be lost forever as they pass away. The station is also considered to be the birth place of The Rangers of Order.

Because Polis is seen by many as the last hope for humanity, the last bastion and the last think-tank, it has a sizable defensive force, the details of which are modified from medium to medium. Polis is protected by the Kshatriya which is umbrella term for Polis' Military Branches. It includes a very large Ranger force. There are at least eight Rangers at the first entrance. The Kshatriya also includes ordinary Town Guards and Militia. The protection is around the clock, and they use the most advanced equipment for their guardsmen to ensure the safety of this settlement. Also, deployed at the entrance to Polis is a large armored emplacement with a modified tank turret and Quad-DShK machine guns.

Polis is situated right under the very center of the city that was above it some time before. Nearby to Polis looms the gigantic Moscow State Library, the biggest information storage of the old world. After the war it was called the "Great Library" and become a religious and sacred place for Polis dwellers, the rest of Metro, with respect, calls it "Library". Only Polis of all the Metro powers can afford sending stalkers for books and other pre-war items. that is considered "old world technology". Only there, is knowledge still valued highly enough to risk ones life to acquire it. Polis hosts smaller libraries, and the people there can afford "flats" - trash-built homes in between the station pylons or columns. The rest of the Metro, aside from a few Hansa citizens, live in tents, or in even worse conditions. This may seem irrational, but because it was the last science center, it was never attacked, threatened or devastated, but rather traded with and meticulously guarded. All Metro powers were ready to defend it, were it attacked. Even the war between the Hansa and the Red Line did not touch Polis.

Now the underground city of Polis was now in a past world, bringing with them their vast knowledge and skills. They also brought the horrors of the nightmares born from the world they left behind. Small packs of Lurkers and Nosalis came with them. Teams of hunters armed with copies of weapons from Groznyj Grad along with warriors to help clear out the mutants by the root before they grow out of control. Talzin learn what Russia became in the world Groznyj Grad becoming a world power and she is planning on becoming the one behind the throne.

!

Germany -

Fort Briggs is a Amestrian Military instillation that lies on the border between the countries of Amestris and Drachma. Stretching across a narrow valley between the two countries, the Fort protects Amestris where the mountains cannot. Briggs is home to Amestris' first military garrison against Drachma, led by Major General Armstrong. The phrase "Fort Briggs" is often associated with strength and endurance by the citizens of Amestris, enough to make some soldiers tremble at the thought. The military base itself is a massive wall comprised of research labs, a prison, gunnery positions, soldiers' quarters, supply tunnels and an immense main tunnel which runs the length of the installation. The nearest other settlement relatively close to the fortress, North City, also serves as a supply center and medical hub for the Briggs troops. Any who wish to pass between the two nations must first go through this fort.

That was till Fort Briggs suddenly appeared in the mountain region of Germany. There the German army quickly surrounded the base and because the soldiers in the fort thought they were under attack fired on the army. It ended with many deaths on both sides with most of the personal of the fort having been killed. The survivors were force to reveal what they knew of the weapons and equipments in the forts and how to use them. Either the easy way or the hard way, as the writings and language that the people of the fortress used are the same as the Germans. There are also people already working with the Germans who knew what some of the equipments did and how to work them. As they have equipments that are just like what they found.

Colonel Wilhelm Klink along with the his office building as well as Hans Schultz, had suddenly found themselves in the past. A past as they found that their families either weren't there or the families members that should be alive weren't. Both of them were place in the Jaegers, a force that hunted down beings and objects from other worlds. Colonel Klink and Schultz made themselves useful as some of the objects that have been just sitting in the vaults gathering dust, they either knew what they are as some are just more advance weapons and equipments they already use to or close enough that they could guess what they are. They also informed Kaiser Wilhelm II of what was to come in the future that they came from, which he made sure wouldn't come to past. As they appeared in 1890 all that was needed was to deport one of the parents of Hilter to make sure he would never be born, and the war that would had help shape who he was wouldn't happen.

Then the Americans started Spookhouse and using the knowledge of beings from other worlds and spreading the technology they managed to reverse engineer. The Americans quickly became the superpower that both Klink and Schultz remembered them as from their world. The Kaiser put the Jaegers under his command and the ones who wanted to continue what they were doing, were shot and replaced. He put Klink in charge of Fort Briggs after he learn it came from another world and that some of the equipments are items that that both Klink and Schultz recognized.

Doing some research in history, Klink learn of what happen to many of the out worlders who appeared in the past. Some of the out worlders with technology and powers were seen as gods in the ancient past, during the times of the Greeks and Romans. Which explains many of the monsters of myths and legends. Then there are the ancient technologies that were centuries ahead of time, that were only rediscovered. Which in this world can be written off as people from other worlds trying to change or improve the world they found themselves in. The ancient technological innovations that out worlders try to bring to the world, but the dedication to how things are and fear of the unknown seen as magic stymied them at every step, with everyone treating their work as junk or as toys. Never seeing how things could be improved with the technology could had created. And even if they did managed to make improvements and making a great city using technology, the city just died when the one who created it died often taking the knowledge with them.

That's if they even had the chance to do anything in trying to change the world. Because of how many of the out worlders look, what they wore, or acted like, many of them didn't survived that long. Some of them were killed by bandits or soldiers for what they had on them and bodies left on the side of the road. Then there were the women who often times were beautiful by the standards of the time, with ample bodies and wearing revealing clothes. There are more then one story of powerful nobles or royals who took such a woman for themselves. The women who weren't taken would often fall prey to the lust of the men around them. Then there were the magic users who try to use magic and found they didn't have any magic anymore. They were killed as witches in droves. The non-humans survive better as they would hide in the forest. And those are just the ones that were miss by the many different groups who hunted down and killed out worlders and objects. Many others were simply lost to recorded history.

Inside the fortress, Klink and Schultz felt like they're back in their world. The fortress being in a warmer area then it was in the other world only had to worry about ice and snow during winter, but what was created so that the equipments would still work in the cold still proved useful. The guns and tanks would allow the engineers to have working models to work from and the ammo used can be studied and recreated. And that was just only the beginning as the fortress is full of military equipments that once studied would show that the Americans aren't the only ones making leaps and bonds. Of course the books found did reveal that there are magic users in the world the fort came from but like all magic that came from other worlds just didn't work here.

Then there was the doctor who after having seen what happens to those who are useless or refuse to share what they knew started talking. He revealed that he has the skills and knowledge to make automail, which is the common term for automotive armored prostheses. Originally devised as a sort of motorized battle armor, automail eventually became advanced enough to double as prosthetic body parts for amputees desiring something more versatile than normal prosthetic limbs.

Linked directly to the nervous system, an automail prosthesis does not usually require an external energy source, and can be moved at will like a natural appendage, taking electrical pulses from the nerves to power and regulate the various electric motors and pneumatic actuators inside. Automail limbs are generally made with a full steel skeletal frame layered with steel armor-plating to protect the various wires and intricate machinery inside; however, contemporary technological advancements have allowed certain automails to be comprised of other materials such as carbon fiber, fiberglass, chrome, copper-nickel and aluminum alloys, so as to be less cumbersome and more durable than steel in abnormal conditions.

Though arguably useful, the set of drawbacks unique to automotive prostheses is enough that many are loath to undergo the upgrade from standard prosthetic attachments. The installation process, which requires a specialist in bio-mechanical engineering (that is to say, both advanced mechanical engineering and surgical medicine), understandably expensive and notably painful, as certain body parts must often be further amputated in order to accommodate new automails properly and the sensitive nervous system registers all types of over-stimulation involved as intense pain. Those receiving automail for the first time must also have each nerve painfully connected to a permanent housing system on the body, as well as have all the nerves connected simultaneously when the limb is later attached to the housing system. The recovery from surgery, including the period of time necessary to fully master the use of automail limbs, is noted to take roughly three years on average and even after such time, automail prostheses must be meticulously maintained with regular oiling and frequent overhauls which necessitate that the automotive parts be disconnected from and then painfully reconnected to the nervous system in order to remain in proper working order.

Like wearers of normal prostheses, automail users are subject to various aches and pains resulting from drastic changes in barometric pressure, however another drawback to full steel limbs are the adverse effects which occur in extreme conditions such as heat and cold. In extremely high temperatures, the metals which conduct and retain heat, induce great deals of discomfort to the user, who must remain with a heated metal object grafted to the skin; and in extremely cold temperatures, the cold conducting metals cause standard oils to cease functioning as well as expedite frostbite damage to the connecting tissue. A lesser documented setback, mentioned by engineer Dominic LeCoulte, is that automails put a large strain on the users physical development which impedes growth for those who haven't fully matured.

"How are the reconstruction going?" Colonel Klink ask Schultz as he made his report.

"Everything is going well. The construction should be finish in 6 months, the main buildings be done in 2 months," Schultz said.

"Ahead of the time table, good," Klink said who is doing the paperwork needed to keep everything running. "And how are the new recruits?"

"Myself and my men are making ourselves at home," a voice behind Schultz said who step out of the way.

Standing in the doorway is a young girl wearing a loose fitting white shirt and tight black bike shorts. She has brown skin and brown red hair. She was found with a small dog name Ein who is much smarter then any dog should be, along with equipments that are way more advance then anything Klink had ever seen before. The one who spoke is a small toy soldier ridding on Ed's shoulder, Chip Hazard the leader of the Commando Elite. Ed was found inside a large truck owned by Heartland Toy Company, with all the toys inside being able to walk and talk. Which their casings and manuals that came with them explained that all the toys are pretty much small robots. Ed had somehow reprogrammed all the toys to follow her orders, the Commando Elites and their enemies the Gorgonites.

Seeing how useful having Ed and her toys around, Klink managed to get her to agree to work for Jaeger. With her knowledge of technology and being able to create blueprints that allowed engineers to build what they need to build the real machines to build more of her toys. Ed has proven to be very valuable and putting up with what she does is a small price to pay. Ed is a special child putting it kindly but is as smart with computers as she is special. The toys are all helping with the construction being able to get into tight and small spaces. Once the machines are built that would allow them to make more of the small robots, there be much that they would be able to do.

"Hello Mr. Klink," Ed said. "Me Ed having fun here."

"That's good to hear," Klink said. "The machines that you made the blueprints for are nearly complete to make the first trail run."

"That's good to hear," Chip said.

"More toys!" Ed shouted out.

"Of course with what we have to work with it be some time before we can make any soldiers like you and the rest of your men," Klink said as the plastics, chemicals and other things needed to make a Commando Elite or a Gorgonite by the standards of the world they came from was simply beyond them right now.

"Ah...," Ed moaned walking off with Chip on her shoulder.

"That's a very strange girl," Schultz said.

"Yes she is but she is very useful. Besides we're going to need to learn to have people like her around if we're going to do any catching up with the Americans," Klink said.

"Hopefully when we find more people like her, they won't have their heads in the clouds," Schultz said.

"We can only hope," Klink said.

!

Japan -

Motoko Kusanagi usually called 'The Major', she awaken up from her long sleep by her energy starve body being powered on. She is a full-conversion cyborg, having been fully inorganic except her brain and part of her spinal column since about age six. Her skills are exceptional, and while her body is a standard cyborg model it's modified extensively with top-of-the-line custom military cybernetics. A brilliant hacker, able to invade even the connected human mind. She has a cold demeanor and a strict devotion to her job, bordering on sociopathy. That was until she found herself in the past, a past of a world like the one that she came from but with beings and objects appearing on it like she did.

The stone coffin her body is store in has been open and a wire connected her body to a generator. Keeping her body with enough power always been an issue for her in the past. Her old food converter that allowed her body to use what she ate to keep herself powered up, had long since failed. Many of her systems and parts has long since broken down, and the jury-rigging that she has managed to make with help from the craftsmen of whatever era she wakes up in. Every now and then she would come across some kind of advance machine or even a robot that she could salvage parts and power cells to keep herself going.

But often she finds only parts and not power cells, as it seems many of the machines and robots are powered by magic or some kind of energy that doesn't work anymore in this world. And those that don't are often been exposed to the elements and buried underground too long to work anymore. Like that giant robot with that lower half being a tank found in that sea cave, which reminded her of those giant robot series that's been around for years, Gundan if she remembered right. It was badly damaged carrying scars from battle and the holes on it's armor allowed the water and salt eat away at it. Making it too rusted and salt covered to work anymore, with it's power source long been used up and oil turn into useless sludge.

Which is the reason she's been in sleep mode inside an air tight stone coffin, to keep her body as preserved as it could. Most of her artificial skin has long since been strip from her body from either damage or time, her hair long since been burn off. Thanks to a firebomb thrown at her about... 200 years ago. She thinks, she's been wandering around in Japan at least since the 1600's or longer.

It's hard for her to tell anymore as many of her systems like the one that keeps time for her, are corrupted or been damaged. Her memories aren't like they were before, she had to delete some of her own memories because of all the damage her cyber brain has been through over the years. Her cyber brain was just never design to last hundreds of years, and the data storage has to be empty of unwanted or useless memories. And even then she has lost much of her memories before she came to this world. Which is why she is being lifted up from her coffin and place onto a wheel chair, her legs having been damage ages ago and no longer able move on their own. She only has her head and her left arm being able to move, the rest of her body having suffered both the passing of time and damage built up from the battles she has seen.

She found herself joining an order who's mission is in hunting down and destroying beings and items from other worlds. The Dark Hand as they're called, who have been operating in Japan long before she found herself in this world. Most of the time only one being ended up appearing with whatever they had on them at the time. With some of them being from worlds that are like Motoko's highly advance or in a past setting, but others are from worlds that have magic, spirits and abilities that reminds her of the animes and manga of her world. But in this world those powers and abilities simply don't work or with some with mind powers are weaken, only those like her who are technology powered are running at full power. Some off worlders like herself end up joining the order or ending up being killed.

The reasons differ with what the being who appeared is or looks like. The inhumane ones and the ones who are walking talking animals or part animals are killed. Mostly because for their body parts which are used in traditional medicines, many people believing that by eating a certain body part they gain power or is a cure all for something, like rhino horns in her world among other animals for their body parts. (6) There are also humans who appeared who have different colored hair and hair styles, some have eyes that take up half of their faces. Then there are the ones who say they're Japanese but have round eyes like westerners and that's if they didn't had strange color hair. There are some who do look Japanese but they're rare. (7)

Most of them are also hunted down for their body parts. But there are women of different ages who show up, with bodies that Motoko only seen on people like her who have cyborg bodies and in fiction. Most of the women around here thanks to generations of being poorly nourished have slender bodies and many are short. The women from other worlds usually end up being a wife or mistress of a noble or lord, if they're not sold into slavery by any of the local crime groups that find them first or keep them for their own pleasures. That also happens to some of the men who look like girls or very pretty. Other men if they display any useful skills like fighting or powers, often they're married to clans daughter to get their ability or pass down their skills to their children.

Some of the humans taken into a clan have knowledge of their world which they try to jump start things to the standard of living they're use to. But often what they know and what they can actually do is a whole other thing. Some know that spinning a magnet around inside a coil of copper wire produces an electric current. But how strong of a magnet? How big does it have to be, and how fast does it have to spin, before you get anything useful? Does the size of the coil of wire relative to the magnet matter? Does the number of loops in the coil matter. (8)

Most of them just gave up in trying to change the world around them once they realize that they simply don't have the skills needed to do that. Like that blonde Motoko met who is the wife of one of the sons of the lord she visited when she could still walk. She said she came from a school that teach how to duel with monster cards, and she showed her her duel disk that use to work making light projections of monsters. She had used it in battlefields making monsters appear and confusing the enemy forces, till it finally ran out of power. Motoko had tried to fix it but the battery wouldn't charge anymore and ended up being kept in the clans treasure vault. That woman was lucky to end up as she did, others like her either sold to brothels or worse. Like those girls she saw on her travels who appeared with the Inn they were all living in... Hina or something. The inn became a brothel with the girls being force to serve men or be thrown out.

There are some from other worlds who are smart but they tend to be insufferable geniuses and ending up learning that while they could get away with the kind of things they did back in their world, it didn't work anymore in this one. There was a strange man who only went by the name L, that solved murder cases in his world but found what he knew and his skills weren't needed in this one. He did try but ended up killed when the local lord discovered what he was doing to get a man he thought was a killer to confess. The lord had him put through the same ordeal as he put the man through and he ended up confessing to the murder just to get it to stop. Then he was boiled alive in oil.

Then there was Agon Kongou who in his world is an athlete and he thought he could become a warrior in this world. He ended up being killed in his first fight by an arrow to his face before he could do anything. A Takamura Mamoru who believe himself to be the strongest boxer alive in his world. He died when a group of arm man all attack him at once. Then there were Ryoma Echizen and Keigo Atobe both of them very skilled tennis players and in this world that meant nothing. Both of them disappeared from the pages of history. After that Erina Nakiri, Subaru Mimasaka and Souma all 3 skilled cooks but all of them were jerks. All of them are killed by people they pushed too far.

There are also many people from worlds where they're great fighters but in this world, the way they use to fight just didn't work anymore. There were all those fighters who appeared during a battle and were either killed or for some of the women kept as camp whores. She did learn the fighters came from a modern world setting and were parts of different groups, the Ryozanpaku Dojo, the Shinpaku Alliance, The Eight Fists of Ragnarok, Yomi, Yami - Unarmed, and Yami - Armed. All of them ended up learning the hard way that their fighting styles just didn't work in this world. As there was a woman name Shigure who said she could use any item as a blade. She was given the chance to prove it with a wooden spoon and she couldn't do any cutting with it. The lord had her be given to his men for their pleasure.

Motoko then remembers something that happen the last time she was still able to move around on her own. In the hills, during spring, a village that had been erected around a natural hot spring had been taken over by bandits. They had decided to hold up there over the winter and agreed that everything and everyone in the village belonged to them. Men were killed for fun, used as target practice. The old and infirm were forced to work for the bandits' sadistic amusement until they dropped dead. The women were raped over and over until their bodies were dumped and another selected to take their place. By the time they had left the village there was nothing left. A few half dead mostly comatose women and an old man who had been crucified but somehow clung desperately to life. They had been like a plague of locusts. And had been dealt with as such by the soldiers who were with her, exterminated ruthlessly.

The reason why she was with an army wasn't because of what happen at the village but because of the rumors of a large fortress appearing out of nowhere. That a bandit army was using as their base attacking and demanding tribute from the surrounding villages. Which Motoko recognized as a school once she and the soldiers that came with her found it, but they weren't the only ones who came across it. The bandits had discovered the school and taken it over the same way they did with the village, that Motoko and the army with her discovered on route to the school. The bandits had turned the school into a fortress and drawing many to join them, for wealth, power, and the young women of the school.

Hachimitsu Private Academy is an elite all-girls boarding school infamous for its draconian rules and harsh penal code. When five boys, Kiyoshi Fujino, Takehito "Gakuto" Morokuzu, Shingo Wakamoto, Jouji "Joe" Nezo and Reiji "Andre" Andou, were admitted as part of a new co-ed program, the girls seem to give them the cold shoulder. Soon enough, the boys find themselves in trouble when they are caught peeping on the girls' baths. They are sentenced to one month of jail time in a giant prison inexplicably located at the center of the campus, where they will undergo a "rehabilitation program" devised by the notorious Underground Student Council misandric president Mari Kurihara, sadistic vice-president Meiko Shiraki, and cute but abusive secretary Hana Midorikawa. Motoko learn that from a journal that one of the boy, Joe kept of his time at the school and what happen after they found themselves in this world. He had joined the bandits and gotten revenge on the girls who use to torment him and the other boys.

Motoko learn about the school after she had scouted it before the soldiers attack it. She remembered it well, as she was witnessing the beginnings of the plague that the bandits would do to the surrounding area if left unchecked. She sneaked into the main hall of the school, and overheard that the men of the school were either dead or had joined the bandits. As for the women she saw what became of them after she managed to get on the light railings of the main stage.

In the center of the room were the school girls and female teachers at least two hundred of them. They were women and girls of an assortment of ages, from the pubescent to the early middle aged. It was a mass of naked sweating flesh mixed with a cacophony of wails, moans, cries (many for mercy on in pain) full-on weeping and the noisy grunts and laughter that were all male. It was a terrible sight even for Motoko who had seen a lot of sexual activity of all kinds and techniques during and following her time in her world and this past one.

Young pretty women forced to accommodate four or five men at once. The female teachers forced to assist men in raping their students. Girls with some who didn't look old enough to be high school girls being brutally sodomised by huge rough bandits. In one corner a family of 3 sisters were having to service the same man between them. Most of the prettiest of the women were being doubly and triply penetrated by the men while others were drawn in to rub themselves against the men's thrusting backs or caress their humping bodies or even to hold the rape victims down and still while the men took their enjoyment from them. At center stage is a young white hair woman with huge breasts, surrounded by a mob of men all wanting a turn with her. Sitting on a big chair which could only be the bandit leader, watched his men enjoying their sex slaves. A young blonde woman was pleasuring him with her mouth while an older woman with long dark hair stood near him holding a tray with drinks on it, she's heavy with child.

Motoko saw on most of the women's faces a look she has seen too many times to miss it. The school girls and teachers have been broken by the bandits, which she learn after the attack with the school being burn down they been used as sex toys by the bandits since last year. Their school had appeared in this world last year during fall and were then taken over by bandits. The bandits once in control of the school press ganged some of the male teachers and boys into joining with them and killing off all those who wouldn't join. The females of the school became sex slaves to the bandits. They force the teachers or students in showing them how some of the things that still work did and how to work them. The school had no power or running water anymore but the school did had solar panels that gave them some power. The bandits turn the walled school into a bandit stronghold and other bandits joined them becoming a bandit army.

The school girls that once number in the hundreds were reduced as they learn the truth of the cruel world they found themselves living in. In the beginning many had refused to believe the reality that they found themselves in going into deep denial. Some had tried to act they're still in school or what their social standing was before was still in effect. The bandits quickly broke that out of their heads, some of the journals found kept by some of the girls during the early days gave a clear picture of what happen.

In a surviving notebook one girl wrote how she was outside when she came across a tangle of arms and legs in a heap near some trees and it dawned on her what they had to be. There piled as though discarded, were a dozen school girls, their bodies broken and bloody, and their unseeing eyes staring in every direction and their mouths agape. They all looked as though they died painfully, and the girl knew what from. The bandits had gang-raped them to death. Normally the girls would only be used when they're in the main hall and be lock in their dorms at night. But any girl who tried to escape or wound or even killed a bandit, would be place in the building that most of the bandits slept in. Most girls don't last more then a week.

After Motoko return with what she learn, the army attack. The school was burn to the ground by a fire that started during the battle. Most of the bandits were either killed during the battle or captured and killed later, the same happen to the surviving teachers and students. Those who survived had their minds and spirits broken. Even then there wasn't that much that the surviving girls could offer, as they might be have memorized information from their classes. But most of them didn't had any skills or talents that would be useful in the world they found themselves in. Computer skills, advance piloting skills in a robot or whatever, had no use in this world. As the ones who had a robot or something along those lines quickly had to leave their machine behind when it simply ran out of power and that's if they even worked in this world.

Motoko learn that schools like this had appeared time to time, with many of them being all girl or having mostly girls. Who all seem to have girls who compared to the vast majorly of women of the time they appear are very well endowed, and show it off in tight fitting clothes, short skirts, or revealing more flesh then it would be seen proper, outside of the red light districts. Then there were the school that were built to teach the children of the rich and power, Mei-chan no Shitsuji school, Ohtori Academy, Ouran Academy, and St. Marie Academy. Which the local lords or bandits would quickly raid the schools taking all the valuables that they could find.

Some of the schools that appeared were schools where students fight with each other and seem to spend more time learning to fight then learning. Then there were schools where the students learn skills that are only useful for one field, from piloting and learning how to be the best in games. Some of the schools had absurdly powerful student councils that in their worlds are more powerful then governments, like Miyagami Private Academy, an all-girls school and Rikkyoin High School. All of them quickly learn that the power they once had only works in their world and the adults of this world don't care what position they had or how powerful they were in their old world. There are also schools like the Kuoh Academy that had some of the students being fallen angels or demons, then there were the schools that had monsters who while in their world had magic to make them look human once in this world they couldn't hide what they are. Those schools were quickly burn to the ground with most of the students with it.

Tales of schools appearing, filled with young beautiful women and riches held within had spread around Japan. Many lords, warlords, and bandits had found them, taking them over and became powerful. More then one minor lord or clan became powerful or rich because of what they found. Many ended up using the schools as their strongholds, some managed to keep some of the less advance technology running and hording it to themselves. In times of wars many of the schools were destroyed either by the attacking force or the defenders who rather how the knowledge lost then have it in their enemies hands. Much technology and knowledge was lost and destroyed because of that way of thinking. So much that could had change and improved the world, lost from war, looting, and then people who rather have things remain the same so they and others like them can remain in power. So much technology destroyed just so the old power structure could remain, of course some of the machines seem to have their controls lock to only work for just one person.

Motoko remembered that there was that giant mech robot called Arbalest that suddenly appeared and a fortress was built around it as the robot wouldn't move. The robot won't work for anyone other than someone name Sousuke because if anyone else tries to pilot it the AI just constantly asks for Sousuke, and no matter how many times she had tried to reset or reprogram the thing it still will only work for Sousuke. She was away from the fortress when the fortress was destroyed in a explosion. She figured that someone had tried something to make the robot work and it self-destructed. She remembers that some of the schools that appeared were also destroyed because it exploded when someone touch something that they shouldn't had. When they weren't just outright destroyed by the Dark Hand.

It's been like that for a very long time, ever since that girl with the long blonde hair claiming to be the princess of the moon. She had somehow unlike other magic users, still had a bit of magic. That magic was that wand that came with her, it was no longer able to change the world around her, but it in her hands allowed her to heal others. She became apart of the failed Shimabara Rebellion of Japanese Roman Catholics against the Tokugawa shogunate. The princess died and her wand that didn't work for anyone else, sat in a chest in a vault somewhere. And because of that, there has been a standing order that either someone from another world either joins the Dark Hand or is to be killed on sight. Objects were also to be either destroyed or be given to the Dark Hand, which is the reason why many nobles and clans horded what they found to themselves. They didn't want technologies they have to become widespread as that would get the attention of the Dark Hand. More then one noble and clan has been wipe out because they allowed an idea to become too wide spread. The ones running the country took the same stance on out worlders as they did with westerns.

"Motoko Kusanagi, we finally meet," a man dress in a army uniform greeted her.

"What year is it?" Motoko ask. Her mouth doesn't move but her voice box still works.

"1900," the man said.

"I see. Much must have changed since, I was put in cold storage. It was somewhere in the 1830's when my last power cell finally gave out," Motoko said.

"We have advance since then. I am Shinji Ru the current commander of the Dark hand. We're currently in a bit of a mess right now as the Emperor has ordered for us to change how we use to do things. The Americans have been gathering out worlders and objects, having them be integrated into their culture,"

"Let me guess they have been advancing by leaps and bounds because of them not killing off and destroying beings and objects from other worlds. And now Japan is trying to catch up before they’re left behind. That's what, I have been saying since I found myself here," Motoko said.

"With Admiral Perry forcing open the doors of Japan to the world, we have been doing what we can to catch up. And now with the Americans having out worlders working with them and learning what the machines from other worlds do. All the other countries are also having their counterparts of the Dark Hand in copying what the Americans are doing," Shinji said.

"The generator that is currently powering you is something we gotten from them," a old voice said.

Motoko turn to see an old woman walk into the light, helped by two younger women in uniforms who stood on either side of her. The woman is old and her hair has gone grey, but if you look close you could still see the red that her hair use to be. And her eyes were also larger then normal about twice the size, which when she was younger made her look cute. Motoko remembered who the old woman was, Chiyo Mihama.

"I went to sleep and you're still here to greet me," Motoko said who would had smiled if she still could.

"For me it's been a very long time, sensei," Chiyo said to the woman who took her in as her student.

Chiyo had found herself alone on the cliff over looking the beach, where her summer home and her friends were staying. She wondered around till she came to a village where she was place in a cage because of how different she looked compared to the people around her. Soldiers came and took her to the Dark Hand where she met with Motoko. Her sensei last power cell was fading and seeing how Chiyo was a smart girl and needed to keep herself useful so that she wouldn't become a bedmate for someone. Motoko taught all that she knew, as she could no longer move around on her own, she became the record keeper. Storing and remembering all important information, which she taught Chiyo as her replacement.

"We have much to talk about," Motoko said.

"Yes we do," Chiyo agreed.

!

Author's Note:

1 - Best reason why zombies eat the living that I could come up with. Besides spreading infection or something like that

2 - Poul Anderson showed the problems with this in his short story The Man Who Came Early, in which an American soldier stationed in Iceland is sent back to the Viking Era after being hit by lightning. Luckily the Icelandic language has not changed much since then. All his attempts to change history fall flat on their face. When he tries to show the Vikings how to make compasses, he has no idea where to find or mine magnetic ores. When he tries to show them how to build more modern sailing vessels, the Vikings point out that such vessels are too cumbersome to dock anywhere where there is not a ready built harbor, an obvious rarity in that time period, and so on. The story's main point is that introducing future inventions is immensely difficult because most advances are useless without an advanced societal infrastructure to support them.

3 - Most of the giant war machines and robots in American Fox would either sink into the ground or unable to move by their weight. Square/Cube law is in effect and only ones not effected are ones with the technology to explains why something like a giant robot can move fast or a how it can support it's weight on thin legs. Or better let how something that walks on two legs that weights hundreds of tons doesn't sink into the ground. In real life the Nazis were getting hammered in the tank battles on the Eastern Front, so they decided to build a scaled-up tank, with armor thick enough to shrug off enemy tank shells, and guns big enough to one-shot enemy tanks. The "Maus", as it was ironically called, weighed 200 tonnes, was 10 metres long and 3.71 metres tall. The tracks were 1.1 metres wide - more than half its 3.63 metre width - in order to try to spread the load, but it still tended to sink if the ground wasn't completely firm. The designers had a difficult job designing (and then redesigning) a suspension system strong enough to support the weight, and finding an engine big enough to drive the whole thing - in the end, more than half of the Maus was occupied by powerplant and transmission, and it still wouldn't go over 13 kph. Crossing bridges with that weight was out of the question, so it was designed to be able to ford rivers, completely submerged if necessary. It was to have a 150mm main cannon. Unfortunately, they were unable to do anything about it destroying roads and damaging nearby structures simply by its weight and vibration. In the end, only two prototypes were built. That's not all, though. Plans were on the drawing board for a 1,000 tonne, 25 metre long Landkreuzer with a 12" main gun, infirmary and toilet facility, and its big brother, the 1,500 tonne, 42 metre long "Monster" Landkreuzer with a 32" inch main gun.

And that's just a tank and not a giant robot that walks on two legs. And with a whole lot of problems that in real life is the reason why there aren't any giant robots walking around. And in American Fox many of the giant robots while being able to work in their world can't in the world they found themselves in, especially if they're powered by something magical or spirit in nature or can only be used by only by a special someone. And that's not even getting into the simply matter of powering a giant robot as many use a exotic power source, and unlike in fiction I am not giving the robots unlimited ammo or how a giant robot that has been buried in the ground, or expose to the elements can without any work being done to it can just be turn on and be like it came right out of the factory.

4 - There won't be any giant bugs appearing in the fic for the same reason why you don't see them in real life. Millions of years ago, bigger creatures were able to walk the Earth thanks in part to the greater concentration of oxygen in the air. Insects in particular have an inefficient way to carry oxygen to their cells. Back when there was more oxygen, they were able to push the envelope on size - there were dragonflies with 3 foot wingspans, for example. Nowadays, the same insects would suffocate. Nowadays, as always, the insects grow to whatever size the local atmosphere supports, so all it takes for monster dragonflies and mosquitoes to return is a bit more oxygen.

5 - Many people from fiction can only get away with what they do because of plot armor or how the work of fiction works. Which in a real world setting simply doesn't work. And people will act as they would do to people who act in a manner that would be expected. As in Peter Griffin case of destroying a town, with the townspeople rising up and killing him and his family for it.

6 - People thinking that by eating a body part would either give them great power or cure them, is a all too real thing that happens in real life history and even today there are some people who still believe that.

7 - The cast members in just about every anime and manga that, I have seen. Those who are Japanese don't look like they are for many reasons, namely big round eyes and wild hair that are different color from what you would find in real life. And them ending up in a real world setting where people look as they do in real life, a big eye, wild hair of a different color would never be able to just blend in.

8 - Unless the person who ends up in another world is Iron Man level good in turning scrap parts into a fully operational power armor. And in a What If comic where Tony ends up in King Artur's time in the dark ages. He's smart enough and has the skills of an engineer and as a craftsman to simply built what he needs to make the tools he needs and so on till he finally was able to remake his power armor. And even then it was only because he managed to integrated himself with the locals and making a living as he improved the world around him. Tony is a business man and knows how to act and talk with people. Many others who could do the same as Tony often lack social skills and all it would take is getting on the bad side of someone to make them into an outcast or being killed by said person. As many people in fiction who are super smart lack social skills and only being able to do what they do because they either have the skills and people around them know it, or because of how that world works. Outside of that in a place where all they know and can do is useless, people don't have to put up with an insufferable genius.

First appearances of fictions in this chapter -

Xombie

Cro

Fairly Oddparents

Angela Anaconda

Family Guy

Johnny Test

The Shield

Adventures of Jackie Chan

Game of Thrones

Adventure Time

Fosters Home of Imaginary Friends

Beserker

The Winxs Club

W.I.T.C.H.

Beavis and Butthead

As Told By Ginger

Danny Phanton

Malcolm In the Middle

Paddington

Mad Max

Waterworld

ExoSquad

Submerged

Song of the Deep

Wall-E

Metalgear Solid

Metro

Fullmetal Alchemist

Hogans Heroes

Cowboy Bebop

Small Soldiers

Ghost in the Shell

Gundam

Yugioh

Love Hina

Death Note

Eyeshield 21

Hajime no Ippo

Prince of Tennis

Shokugeki no Soma

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi

Highschool Prison

Full Metal Panic

Sailormoon

Mei-chan no Shitsuji

Revolutionary Girl Utena

Yumeiro Patissiere

Best Student Council

Kujibiki Unbalance

Azumanga Daioh