• ...
 11
 250

Chapter 14 - Being Evil Has No Limits

“What’s happened to you, Oscura?” Anastasia asked her as she closed Oscura’s door.

“I’ve… I’ve…” Oscura wimpered. “I’ve been having awful memories of my mother again.”

Anastasia was shocked by this. She thought that she left Oscura’s mind after she left. But she wrong.

“It’s been absolutely plaguing for the twenty minutes. Twenty minutes of my sanity going down the fucking drain, Anastasia. Do you think that’s wrong with me.” Oscura snapped with tears.

“Well I…” Anastasia stammered before she was interrupted by Oscura.

“That’s what I thought!” Oscura agreed with anger. "Ever since I was in the shower, I developed a hatred with my mother. I was intially glad she left me with you, Anastasia. Including Tenebrisa for that matter, I started to flashback when I was with her. She cared for me until I became enemies witn Danger."

"Do you love her still?" Anastasia asked her.

"Do I fuck, Anastasia?!" Oscura snapped again. "I wanted to give Danger a swift and painful death. But every attempt leads to Danger getting stronger and more irritable.

Oscura burst into tears again. She was basically Sunset Shimmer during the Anon-a-Miss saga, but worse.

Anastasia sighed and got up from Oscura's bed and opened the door and see anyone is available to comfort Oscura. Luckily, Lolestra was walking along the corridor.

"Hey, Lolestra. Can I ask you something"

"Sure, anything for a friendly Galaxia." Lolestra replied. "It's Oscura isn't it?"

"Yeah, she getting worse every minute can you help calm her down..."

"Why?" Lolestra asked.

But before Anastasia could reply, Oscura unleashed another 70 decibel cry of agony.

"Geez, Oscura!" Anastasia exclaimed, cover her ears.

Her words fell to deaf ears as Oscura's weeping turned to agony, and was once again, seeing mind-haemorrhaging images of Danger wrecking her vehicles and Rosa Galaxia.

Danger City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ, Penthouse Suite, Thursday 10th June 2021, 11:10

While Oscura wrestled with her inner demons. Aria, Rainbow, Danger, Spitfire and Lightning were relaxing on the couch as the Dragonsfire and Lionsfire sisters were in the main entrance meeting Ceres, Ara, Meridian and Sapphiria. It wasn't the only time the main 5 squad leaders were able to relax because being at war with Oscura.

"Danger, do you think I could make this so time in the future." Rainbow asked Danger handing him tablet with a hypercar on it.

"Wow." Danger was amazing at what he had seen. The car Rainbow showed him was a car resembling a Lamborghini Murciélago and a Mercedes SLR McLaren at the front and a Lamborghini V12 Gran Turismo concept car at the rear. Rainbow planned to call it RD2 Prisma GTX-3750 but Danger insisted on calling in RD2 Prisma GTX-4000 as he knew Rainbow wanted to make the car go faster than his DGR15 Excelsior X.

"Do you think you could that for her, Danger?" Spitfire asked.

"I was going to do that this afternoon, Spitfire, thanks for reminding me about that." Danger replied.

This led to a bit of shock from Rainbow.

“Err, Danger. Excuse me for my Cloudsdale mouth, but you do realise I’m going to make that right?” Rainbow interjected. “However I have just the right car for you to create though.”

Rainbow then swiped a few times before revealing her idea for an upcoming Danger masterpiece. The picture contained a car that resembles a mix between a Ferrari 488 Challenge EVO and Ford GT at the front. At the rear of the car, was a McLaren Speedtail with two Bugatti Veyron style cooling ducts. Also included on the rear is a GT3-style Rainbow also show Danger the engines that would be used. Two 5.7-liter V8s making 11.4-liter W16 and she decided to have two superchargers. She also thinks that the engine would produce more power than Oscura’s OSC1 Nemesis.

Because of this, Danger thought Rainbow gone a bit mad, but he didn’t want to say it.

Rainbow then showed Aria both the Prisma GTX-4000 and Danger’s new idea.

“Both of them are brilliant, Dashie. How did you do these so brilliantly?” Aria asked her in amazement.

“Danger taught me.” Rainbow replied.

“Danger, you taught Rainbow how to design these cars? You are such a creative person?” Aria then asked Danger.

“I don’t know if you knew this, Aria, but I’m not just a racing driver and a test driver. I’m also a car designer and mechanic.” Danger explained. “It’s also because I have degrees in both engineering, physics and computing. And… I also have an honorary doctorate in enginerring also.”

“Danger, you are so smart with anything car related.” Lightning said to Danger. “Maybe you can teaching any new members that join the Legion, if you want.”

Danger was intrigued by Lightning’s suggestion.

“I think I’ll do that in the future, Lightning. But Aria’s booked a Formula race at the Azuradrome on the 7th October so… that might… sort of clash with my schedule slightly.” Danger said.

“You could do that on the 8th, Danger, you know.” Spitfire suggested.

Why do my friends always one-up me every time? Thinking that my agenda’s packed enough! Danger thought to himself. Eventually, Spitfire’s comment shut Danger up and he had to accept it.

Oscura City, Alliance of Extreme Darkness HQ, Main Vehicle Bay, Thursday 10th June 2021, 11:15

Back in Oscura City, Adagio was doing some polishing in her DZLE1 Adorer. She was getting a bit annoyed with Oscura as two weeks ago, she made her forces retreat back to the headquarters as she was enraged by her soldiers’ incompetence and the Legion’s tricks. She sighed, thinking that her chances of dealing with Aria Blaze was decending into a farce.

Ugh, why does she to be with Danger and the rest of friends when really, she could be with me. Adagio thought to herself as she folded the cloth.

As she went to grab another can of polish as the one she used ran out, Estrella entered as she wanted to make another hypercar. Estrella had got quite fond of Adagio as she told her stories of her success in motorsport.

“Hi, Adagio. I have an idea that you might be interested in.” Estrella said, wanting to divert Adagio from her usual schedule.

“Oh, hi Estrella. What is it? ‘Cause I’m bored of doing jack-shit all day. I just need some variety in my life. You know what I mean?” Adagio let off a huge sigh.

“Of course I do, Adagio.” Estrella replied. “You know what something different. Why not… go out for a nice drive with me to the Obisidian Mountains.”

This caught Adagio’s interest a lot.

“Sure! Why not.” She said as she got into her DZLE1 Adorer. “Oh by the way, do you know what my Adorer top speed is?”

“No, what?”

“327 miles an hour.”

“Wow!” Estrella exclaimed. “You definitely built that well.”

“Thanks, Estrella. Let’s go.” Adagio was definitely more relaxed.

2 seconds later, Estrella got into her EST1 Dragonhunter and the automatic garage doors opened and she and Adagio went north towards the Obsidian Mountains

Danger City, Legion of Speedfreaks HQ, Penthouse Suite, Thursday 10th June 2021, 11:18

Meanwhile, Danger, Rainbow, Lightning, Aria and Spitfire were having still having a discussion on supercars.

“Personally, I think that in order to be a true-bloodied aficionado, you need to have had a Ferrari, Lamborghini, Maserati or any exotic car in your life.” Aria began. “I think all of us are that status because…” She faced Danger. “What was the first Ferrari you had, Danger?”

“Err… it was a 612 Scaglietti.” Danger replied.

“What about Lamborghini?”

“I think it was the… Murciélago Roadster, you know the LP650-4 version?” Danger replied.

“Yeah. What about it?”

“I think it was absoultely brilliant to drive, as well as the LP670 version.” Danger explained.

“You mean the SV version, Danger?” Spitfire asked.

“Exactly, Spitfire. I wish I could replicate the memories before I had the… there is a Ferrari that starts with the letter… F.”

“F430?” Lightning asked Danger.

“It was for definite not the F360 cause, even though it was the road-version of the 360 Challenge but the F430, I think has more character than the F360 does.” Danger replied.

Aria then realised something.

“Danger… you know when you said that you wanted to replicate the memories of that Murciélago you mentioned?” Aria said.

“Yeah, what?”

“Salvation is at hand.” Aria announced. “Because… Rarity made this for us when we decide to go on holiday to Sunside City like we did last year.” Aria then got a remote and displayed a car with resemblance to the Murciélago that Danger previously mentioned and a Fisker Karma.

“What’s that masterpiece?” Danger instantly unleashed a liking to the car.

“That, Danger… is called the Rarity Royaume GT. It’s got a 6.7 liter V12 developing 658 horsepower, 502 torque and will do… 217 miles an hour.” Aria explained.

“I actually believe she also sent me an email with the exact car with the file name DNG10313.”

“I think she has Dang-” Rainbow said before being interrupted by Crimsonia.

“Danger, I’ve something to tell you.” Crimsonia said.

“What is it Crim?” Danger couldn’t tell if Crimsonia had good or bad news.

“I heard from Black Flame that Oscura has gone completely insane.” Crimsonia began.

“Isn’t she always?” Danger jokingly said.

“Danger, you don’t understand, she said to me that her irises are now permentaly blood-red. She gone complete megalomaniac… and she’s… she’s.”
Crimsonia stammered.”

“She’s what?” Danger asked.

“She’s planning to kill her own mother!” Crimsonia exclaimed.

Well I guess being a deranged, evil, psychopathic numbskull has no limitations it seems. Danger thought to himself. “Are you sure?”

“Danger, from what I’ve heard, she clearly hates Rosa Estrella Galaxia as much as she hates you.” Crimsonia replied.

“I’m not surprised, clearly.” Lightning Dust chimed in.

“Oh, come on, Lightning, you gotta show symphanthy for Rosa!” Crimsonia complained.

“Why would we, since her daughter is Danger’s nemesis.” Lightning responded.

“Lightning has a point, Crimsonia.” Aria stated.

“Well… I guess you’re right. But remember, there’s more to Oscura than what meets the naked eye.” Crimsonia warned the five main commanders in the Army of the Speedfreaks.

“Judging from we’ve heard, Crimsy, I think we already discovered that.” Danger replied.

“OK, I’ll catch you lot later, then.” Crimsonia announced.

“OK, see ya, Crimsonia.” Lightning said.