• Published 4th Dec 2020
  • 2,081 Views, 54 Comments

Digital storm - SeiryuofEast



Two siblings where coming back from school, but in the way home an unfortunate accident occur, and now both of them wake up in a new and unknown world, together they must find the way to get back home

  • ...
3
 54
 2,081

Chapter 8: The party

Ponyville's ourskirts, Lizzie and Jim's house, noon time

Jim's POV


Its have been four months since my little sister and I come to the world of Equestria as digimons, as ridiculous as it sounds, at first I thought that living in a town with ponies of multiple colors would be a strange experience, I wasn't wrong about it, I never expected to know how many troublesome events can occur in this town, like that time when there was a dragon nesting in a mountain that was close to the town or when there was a swarm of strange insects invading this town. Strangely every time something like this happen Twilight and her friends were involved, are they somekind of trouble magnet of something like that? Well asides of those bizarre events, living in this town was peaceful...Well most of the time.

After the first month living in this world, Princess Luna has provide us with our own home, it was builded outside Ponyville, closer to Fluttershy's cottage so we were her neighbors, the house was big enough for me to go inside, I have asked for a simple decoration design, it was like a white manor from the outside, inside the story was different, the house wasn't much bigger in terms of variety like having multiple rooms or something like that, it looks more like an apartment than a mansion.

Our house from the outside has twelve windows and a big door together with a small one for the "smaller" visitors, inside, it has a big hall with normal furniture, a bookshelf and one big sofa for myself, it have four bedrooms, one for Liz, two for the guests and one huge for me. We have the kitchen that sadly I can't use properly asides of warm things and the bathroom, inside the bathroom it has a shower and a bathtub bigger enough for myself, ​in short terms, the house can cover our basic needs.

One thing that we stop doing were our 'training' with our abilities since we didn't see use to them since we are now peaceful living here in our new home, I just hope that I won't regret about this. Twilight and her friends were taking turns to take care of us as they stay with us in our house. In the mornings Twilight continues to come to our house for teaching me about Equestria until I finally 'graduated' from her lessons, meanwhile my sister go to school and befriend others fillies like Scootaloo, Sweetie Belle and Twist, along with Applebloom, Liz was enjoying the time of her life with her new group of friends. Me in the other hand, I continuing working at the Sweet apple acres farm with Applejack and her family since I got used working at that place.

Today our plans were different of our new usual routine, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna has invited Twilight and her friends to an event in Canterlot named the Grand galloping gala. My sister and I were invited too, at first Liz doesn't want to go but since there wasn't gonna be nobody or 'nopony' that can stay with us, she will have to go to that party whether she like it or not, me on the other hand, I was curious to go and see how was Canterlot, from what I have heard from the girls, Canterlot was the capital of Equestria and to be honest, I want to see other places too, being in this town can be kind of boring sometimes when there wasn't something crazy happening of course, with that in mind, if we go to that kind of party we need to be ready, so today we go to see Rarity if she can help us to have a presentable appearance for the party.


"So, have you finished your homework already, dear?" asked Fluttershy to my sister.

"Yes Fluttershy, today I have a meeting with my friends at the clubhouse, so I need to have everything ready." Liz replied to Fluttershy smiling.


Today it was Fluttershy's turn to watch us, she already serve us the lunch, since we need to see Rarity she will go to her cottage while we are at Rarity's home. At this moment I was sitting in my sofa reading a book as I wait for my sister, you may be asking how I can turn the pages of a small book in my hand with my huge finger? Well since I can't use magic, I be using a small stick to do that, I never expected that I been using a stick to read a book, then before I know it, Liz and Fluttershy were already a side of me.


"We are ready to go Jim." said Liz to me.

"Very well." I said as I close my book.


I stand off my sofa and the three of us go out the house and walk the way to the town, Fluttershy decide to accompany us to Rarity's home and when were at the door of Rarity's boutique, yes Rarity's house is also her boutique were she work making dresses. Liz then go to knock the door, it doesn't take too much time when we hear the voice of Rarity coming from her home, not short after, Rarity come out and greet us.


"Oh? Liz, Jim and Fluttershy, how nice to see you all." said Rarity to us with a smile on her face.

"Nice to see you too Rare, I hope that we aren't interrupting your work." said Fluttershy to Rarity.

"Not really, what did bring you all here?" ask Rarity to us.

​"Well, you remember that we all got invited to the gala right?..." I said as Rarity nod in replied. "The thing is that we need your help if you could make us clothes for Liz and me for that party, if that's ok for you." I said to Rarity.

"I see..." said Rarity rubbing her chin with her right hoof. "First I need both of your measures, wait here I go for my stuff." said Rarity as she going back to her home.

"Wait Rarity, is Sweetie Belle at home now?" said Liz smiling to Rarity.

"Yes she is here, what do you say if you go and play with Sweetie while I taking your brother's measures? I will call you when I finish with Jim ok?" said Rarity to Liz who nod smiling.


My sister then enter with Rarity to her home, after a while Rarity comes back with a notebook and a centimeter around her neck. With Rarity here, Fluttershy decide to go back to her cottage and say goodbye to Rarity and told me to go to her cottage after we finish our business here with Rarity, sshe told me that she need my help for something, then after Fluttershy leave us, Rarity start to take my measures, I have to lie down my body on the ground to make it easier for Rarity to do her job. It took around 30 minutes but Rarity finally finished taking my measures, she then call my sister and Sweetie Belle as both go out the boutique and she told us that it was Liz turn to take her measures, she could do this inside her home but she doesn't want to leave me alone here outside, this time it doesn't took her much, then she turns to look at me.


"Everything is ready dear, just try to come back here in these days and I get for both of you a nice suit and cute dress ready." said Rarity to me.

"Good, if you need more material you can tell me, Princess Luna and Princess Celestia told us that if we need something we could ask for their help." I told to Rarity who nods to me.

"Ok dear, but don't worry about it, even with clothes at your size I can make it without problems." said Rarity as she giggles.

"I see, thank you again for your help." I said as I nod to Rarity.

"Yeah, thanks Rarity." said Liz to Rarity smiling.

"So, now that is everything is ok, is ok if Liz and I go to the clubhouse sis?" ask Sweetie Belle to Rarity.

"Sure dear, but both of you, don't come too late home ok?" said Rarity to both Sweetie Belle and Liz.

"The same I say, Sweetie Belle, after you two come back from the clubhouse, can you accompany Liz to our house please? I'm gonna go to Fluttershy's cottage so I wouldn't be able to go to the farm today." I told to the girls.

"Sure, don't worry about it Jim." said Sweetie Belle as she nods to me.

​"We will come late afternoon." said Liz with a smile.

"Good, say hello from my part to everypony at the farm." I said smiling as both girls nod.


With that said, Liz along side with Sweetie Belle walk their way to the sweet acres farm leaving Rarity and I behind, then I said goodbye to Rarity as I was leaving too and later on, ​I was on my way out the town to go to Fluttershy's cottage. After a while of me walking, I was in front of Fluttershy's home, I extend my right arm and with the tip of my index finger I knock the door, a few moments later, the door is opened and Fluttershy come out and look at me smiling.


"Oh you're here Jim, did you and Liz finish your business at Rarity's house?" Fluttershy asks me and I nod in response.

"Yes, now what you have told me before, do you need my help for something?" I ask to Fluttershy who seems to be unsure.

"Well dear, you see, I was having some troubles, well not me, my little friends, they well..." said Fluttershy nervous for a moment until she look to the ground and took a deep breath to calm down to look back at me. "Jim, as you should know, few days ago, a heavy rain occured and some of my forest friends got homeless since their homes were destroyed by the rain and there are also some fallen trees too, I would like if you could help us clean the mess around, please?" asked Fluttershy to me.

"I see, don't worry, I will help you with that." I said to Fluttershy with a smile accepting her request.

"Oh thank you so much Jim." replied Fluttershy smiling to me.


With that said, I follow Fluttershy to the forest to help her in her issue, after a while walking in the woods, we both reached to the site that Fluttershy told me before that it need to be clean and she was right, there was braches everywhere with fallen trees around and here was some animals too, they were trying to clean the mess of their homes. Both Fluttershy and I get down to work, while I was doing the heavy work, ​she was working with the braches and got the help of the animals around, of course they were fearful of my presence, but thanks to Fluttershy ability to understand the animals, she talk with the animals and got to convinced them that I was here to help them.

And with the extra help we finished cleaning the mess that was in the forest, we even build new shelters for some animals with the materials that were around the place. The animals were joyful with their new homes as they thank us for helping them, after that, Fluttershy and I go back to my home to rest and later on, the dusk was coming and Liz had come back from the crusader's clubhouse before it turns too dark, she told us how she spend the day playing with her friends. After that Fluttershy prepared the dinner for all us, there wasn't meat of course and that can be a shame for Liz and I, it wasn't bad but we would like to eat something with more protein, ​I will ask later to Liz if she would like to do a little "escape" to the lake in this days. When we finished our dinner, each one of us got prepared to sleep in our respective rooms, I lay down on my bed as I close my eyes and my mind was entering in the world of dreams.


I don't know where I'm right now, for what it looks, it seems to be that I'm in some kind of forest, I can also see the light of the sun comes from between the branches from the treetops, I can't move on own, my body was moving own his on as I walk thru this forest but I wasn't alone eighter, when my neck moves down to my right I was surprised for what I saw at side me...A Mistymon, a perfect level swordsman digimon was walking a side of me in this forest, this was so bizarre, but since is a dream, I try to not mind it much.

The Mistymon looks up to me smiling, his mouth was moving but it doesn't come any sound of it, but it looks that I understand what Mistymon said to me because I nod to him. After a while, It seems that we have reached to our destination, in front of us were some trees a bushes a behind them I can see the bright light of the sun illuminating that place, Mistymon and I walk a bit further and I with my arms I move the bushes a side, at this point I noted by looking to my purple arms that I was still Cherubimon Vice, when the two of us entered to that place I noticed that we were now at a forest clearing, there was even a lagoon, but what surprised me the most, was the fact that in this place, were more digimons here.

There was a Centalmon sitting on the ground watching three Bakumons playing together, a Goatmon that was drinking water at the lagoon, two Kudamons were chatting, a Fairimon was helping a couple of Burgamons cooking and a Hanumon showing his muscles to a group of Tokomons like if he was motivating them for training. This was a incredible sight for those who had watch the anime or know about Digimon, from my perspective, I didn't have enough time to be amaze with this, because at the moment I was at the sight, everyone stop their activities to look at my direction, I feel nervous with all the eyes watching at me but my right arm moves on its own greeting everyone, then everyone present approached to me and they greet me as well with joy, it was weird, I wasn't supposed to be a evil digimon? Why these guys are so friendly with me?

After they greet me and Mistymon, the group of digimons were preparing the food and we all reunited sitting in a circle on the ground as we all peaceful enjoy this moment, then when the Fairimon was flying to me with a drink in her hands to give it to me, I suddenly stopped my arm before I was about to holding it, like if it I had feel that something was wrong. Suddenly, a object that looks like a flame sphere, fells from the sky at high speed to us in the center of our circle, causing a explosion in the instant it touch the ground sending everyone fly away into different directions, some crashed into trees and others tru the bushes, at this moment I was crouching, when my eyes opened I look down my body and saw that I have protected the Fairimon and other small digimons of the group.

When I stand up, I noticed that the explosion from earlier has started a fire in this part of the forest, I look for the the digimons that had recovered from the explosion and I extend my left arm to them and move it to other direction, like If I told them to find a safe place. When I turn to other direction I saw Mistymon running to me with his sword in hand I saw him moving his mouth saying something to me, I can see his body with burns that he have suffered from that explosion from before, but just in a fraction of a second, a big object fells in a incredible speed and crashed on Mistymon provoking a smoke screen in the place, when the smoke dissipated, it shows in front of me a big winged and horned creature, it was covered in darkness and was standing in a small crater when a moment ago was Mistymon, then I saw outside the crater in the ground the sword of Mistymon, that was only thing left of him, my mind for some reason was full in rage with this sight and then my body moves on its own, and I launch myself against this monster to attacking it, the monster do the same as me and go against me with the same speed as me, but a few seconds before we collide to each other, I finally heard a voice.


"Heaven's Judgement!" I heard my voice exclaim, a moment after saying those words, everything turns white.


I jump on my bed surprised, I was panting and also sweating, I took a seat a side of my bed as I put my hands on my knees while breathing deeply as I try to calm down. When I was more relaxed, I stand off my bed and I walk out my bedroom, I try to not make any sound when I was walking to not wake up Fluttershy or Liz, I was going to the kitchen to do something to eat and help me to relax, when I was there I go to the fridge and got some milk and a snack, after I prepared warm milk I go out to the living with everything in my hands and I took a seat on my sofa, then I look up to the ceiling, thinking in what I just dreamed.


"What that heck I just dreamed? It was weird and it also felt so real, the last time I have a dream like this was...When I was meditating at the forest, but why now" I thought as I took a sip of my milk.

"Heaven's judgement?...If I remember, that is-" I try to said but I was interrupted when I heard a voice calling me.

"Jim? Is that you out there?" said Fluttershy as I heard her from behind in her usual quite tone.

"Yes I'm here Fluttershy." I replied as I turn to look at Fluttershy who flies closer to were I was.

"Why are you awake this late of the night?" ask Fluttershy in a concerned tone as she was flying a side of my right looking at my face.

"Did I wake you up?..." I said as I lift my hand with the snacks to Fluttershy. "I'm sorry, it wasn't my intention." I said to Fluttershy as I offer her some of my snacks and she take one.

"Is ok dear, did something happened?" ask Fluttershy as she took a bite of her snack.

"Well...I think I had a bad dream." I said to Fluttershy.

"A bad dream? Did you have a nightmare Jim?" ask Fluttershy to me concerned.

"I wouldn't call it a nightmare, is just that what I dreamed it felt real." I told to Fluttershy.

"Would you want to talk about it with me?" ask Fluttershy to me.

"No..." I said in replied to Fluttershy and I noticed how she lowers her head and now she looks sad with my answer. "No no Fluttershy, please don't take it bad, is not that I don't want to tell you about my dream, is just that is hard for me to explain, I still trying to understand what I saw in my dream." I quickly said to Fluttershy to not made her upset anymore.

"I see, don't worry about then dear, but it was really that bad?" ask Fluttershy to me, now she a bit more calm.

"Yeah, it was so real but at the same time it felt unreal." I told to Fluttershy as I eat one of my snacks.

"Mmmm...Maybe you should talk this with Princess Luna when you have the opportunity." said Fluttershy with a small smile to me.

"Princess Luna? What do you mean?" I ask curious to Fluttershy.

"Oh yeah, I think that you don't know the details, I mean, you know that Princess Luna protect us at night right?..." said Fluttershy to me as I nod to her. "Well, she does this by guarding the dreams of everypony, preventing them to turn into nightmares." explain Fluttershy to me.

"But that is not, you know...Invading privacy?" I ask to Fluttershy who immediately became a bit nervous with my question.

"Eh?...Well...Is not like that...She only come to the dreams when they become nightmares, so I don't think she will go and look our normal dreams, right?" said Fluttershy a bit unsure in her words.

"Right...Tell you what Fluttershy, let's finish these snacks so we can go back to sleep, ok?" I said to Fluttershy changing the topic and she nods to me with a smile.


After that, Fluttershy and I finished eating the snacks and we return to our respectives bedrooms to continue sleeping, luckily I didn't have other dream like the one I had this night as I peaceful sleep until the sun of the new day rises and I continue with my usual routine, living here in Ponyville.


Canterlot, Canterlot's royal castle, night time

Lizzie's POV


It have been a while, various months to be exact, I'm have been living the best time of my life as I'm here in Equestria and meeting the characters of my favorite show as I befriend with them, the first weeks were a bit bad for me since I'm still missing my parents, but with my big brother here with me is making the things more easy to me. JJim has been working hard in Ponyville at the Sweet acres farm, I think he wants a distraction of all of this that is happening to us, when we received the invitation to the grand galloping gala, I was telling to Jim to decline the invitation since I know what was going to happen at that party, but he told me that this was the perfect oportunity to do something different and meet new places, so I can't argue with him in this issue.

The day has come and the two of us, along side with Twilight and her friends, we were earlier in the morning waiting at the train station to go Canterlot, then a train reached to the station, it was sent by Princess Celestia and Princess Luna and this train has a special wagon for us, well for Jim to be exact, with his huge body he can't go in a normal wagon. When we have reached to Canterlot we were recieve by a group of royal guards and Princess Celestia herself at the train station of Canterlot, there were also a big crowd of ponies, some have cameras and when my brother and I come out the wagon they start to take pictures of us, from what I know, Princess Celestia and Princess Luna both do a announcement about Jim and I, so the ponies in Canterlot know about us and since we were going to the gala, I think we are a good premise for the newspapers in this place, I just hope that they don't say anything bad about us. after that Princess Celestia calm down the crowd and we all go to the castle.

When we were at the castle, there was a room prepare for us, at that time Jim and I were resting from the trip of the train, the girls has others things to do in Canterlot so we wouldn't be able see each other until the night time at the party, Princess Celestia while she was going to do some business relate to the gala, she let some maids in charge of our needs and for if we want something, so for the rest of the day we spend the time together in that room.

Later that night, we both prepare for the gala, I was wearing a cute light pink dress with a skirt that a bit long, it has golden ornaments and I has on the top of my head a white tiara, Jim told me that I look like a puppy princess, Jim was wearing a nice green suit with a hat, these clothes were prepare by Rarity and with Twilight's help, they both used magic on Jim's suit so that the fabric can be stretchable, we were very grateful with the pair for making these clothes for us.

AAt the gala, we were joined with everypony as we were received by Princess Celestia, the girls, as I already know, have some bussines in this party while Jim and I were in the gardens outside the building where the Gala was been celebrate, we can go inside but Jim noticed the ambience with the nobles and he told me that it would be better if we to stayed at the garden and I agree with him, here in the garden we have a nice view as we were accompanied by the moonlight and of course, we were served properly, before Princess Celestia leave us she prepared a big table with food, snacks and drinks for us while she have some issues to attend in the Gala and she told us that she will comeback to us when she was finished, so for the moment is only Jim and me sitting together while enjoying the food of the table.


"Maybe you were right sis..." said Jim as he take a snack and eat it. "These nobles doesn't seem to be...Quite nice I think." said Jim to me.

"I told you, is not that all the nobles are bad is just that..." I said as I took a cookie of the table."For the most of the ones that are gathered here are in their own issues." I said to Jim.

"I see..." said Jim taking a drink in a glass that big enough for him to use. "Liz...Do you been having, weird dream usually?" ask Jim to me.

"Huh? Well I'm been sleeping well, I didn't been having any weird dream than the usual, why do you ask?" I ask curious about Jim's question.

"I see, is just that I been having very strange dreams." replied Jim as he took another snack of the table.

"What kind of dreams do you had?" I ask to Jim

"I don't know how I can't explain them to you, but, they seem..." said Jim a bit concerned as he scratch his head, "Like if I'm being controlled" said Jim to me.

"Eh?" I said confused by my brother's words.

"Well is not like I'm being controlled in those dreams, but the things I saw are very weird." said Jim to me.

"Mmmm...Maybe you should talk about this with Princess Luna." I told to Jim who nods to me.

"Yeah, Fluttershy said the same to me, that's quite of unbelievable that Princess Luna can enter into the dreams, but after everything we had been experienced...Well I kind can expect the unexpected right now." said Jim laughing a bit.

"Well living in a world with magic can make everyone think like that." I told to Jim as I smile to him.


For the next half hour, my brother and I remain here at the garden enjoying our time together, the girls seems to be busy since they hasn't even come to see us, I think that they are working really hard to have fun in this party, but in reality I already know that they are trying their best to enjoy this party while enduring the awful treatment. Before we could know it, Jim and I heard the sound of flappings wings approaching to us, when we turn around to the direction of the sound we found that Princess Luna has come to visit us here at the garden.


"Good evening, young Liz, young Jim." said Princess Luna smiling to us.

"Good evening to you too Princess Luna." I said with a cheering smile to Princess Lune who smiles to me

"Good evening Princess Luna, is nice to see you." replied Jim with a calm smile as he lower his head to Princess Luna.

"Is nice to see both of you too, how are you two have been spending this night?" asked Princess Luna to us.

"It have been nice so far, but we were expecting to have some company, the girls are all busy right now to come here with us." said Jim as he took a drink of the table.

"I see, good thing then that I took a break of my night schelude to come here and talk with both of you." said Princess Luna to us as she giggles a bit.


After that, Princess Luna join us here in the garden as the three of us watch the starry sky of the night, Princess Luna told us that she stay with us for a a while because she has to get back to her work, guarding the dreams of everyone and everypony. When she talk about this topic, Jim took the opportunity to talk about his strange dreams and the weird experiences he is having with them, ​he told to Princess Luna if she can do something about since she has the power over the world of dreams, but she in replied shakes her head slowly to us.


"I'm sorry to say this to you Jim but I can't watch in your dreams or Lizzie's dreams." said Princess Luna to us.

"What? Why is that Princess?" I asked to Princess curious about this.

"Well...For some reason, even with all my power over the dreams, I can't enter into yours dreams, is like is a powerful barrier is blocking both your minds." explained Princess Luna to us.

"I see, that's quite incredible, why do we have barriers in our dreams?" I asked to Princess Luna wondering about this issue.

"That's something that even I don't know." said Princess Luna to us.

"Now that you mention that Princess Luna, when we first meet Nightmare Moon, she told us something similar when she said that she was trying to invade my dream." said Jim putting his right hand under his chin as he was looking down to the table.

"Ye-yeah, that was very...Mean from her." said Princess Luna not very enthusiast about the topic as she looks down to the ground with an ashamed expression on her face.

"Huh?..." said Jim as he looks to Princess Luna sudden change in her mood. "Are you ok Princess Luna?" asked Jim concerned of Princess Luna.

"Eh? I..." said Princess Luna now looking nervous as she turns her head around like if was trying to find a escape route, but she stops and quickly calms down, then she took a deep breath and turns up to look at my brother. "Jim, I have something very important to tell both of you..." said Princess Luna to us in a serious tone as she was looking at us. "Liz, Jim...I was...Nightmare Moon." declared Princess Luna to us, I already know that, but when I turn to see Jim he looks a bit shocked by this news.

"Pardon?" asked Jim to Princess Luna a little unsure.

"2 milleniams ago, I was jealous of my sister who got all the praises from our subjetcs during daytime while at night I got non, then I end up becoming corrupt as I succumb to the darkness, ​then I become Nightmare Moon and I started a rebellion against her to overcome her and bring the eternal night to Equestria, I eventually got defeated and my sister was forced to seal me in the moon, but after all those centuries I was finally free and the first thing I did was trying to bring the eternal night again, then I meet you two...I deeply regret the actions that I had take with you two but still, those wrong doings can't be forgive." said Princess Luna now in tears looking at us.

"Is ok Princess Luna...Nopony or us got hurt right?" I said with a forced smile to Princess Luna, I iknow that it wasn't her fault but the situation make me feel uncomfortable.

"Young Liz, when I was Nightmare Moon, I kidnapped you and hurt your brother, after that I blackmailed him to stop Twilight and her friends..." said Princess Luna to me still looking at me with regret then she turns to look at Jim. "And I did that without knowing that he was still a young colt, Jim, you have every right to punish me if you wish for." said Princess Luna as she walks to my brother in front of him then I saw Jim's face.

"Wait, I know that look, Jim use that look on me everytime he knows I did something bad and then, he scolds me badly and later he tell to mom what I did and I get even more scolded, if he scolds Princess Luna he maybe get into troubles..." I thought worried looking at my brother and Princess Luna and I saw his right arm trembling. "Wait, Jim, you are not actually going to punch Princess Luna right? You can't do that Jim you may squash her and hurt her badly!" I thought worried as the nervous were making me sweat.

"Jim don't-" I try to said but I was interrupted when I saw Jim open his mouth and I fear for the worst.

"Is ok Princess Luna, I forgive you." said Jim looking to Princess Luna with a calm smile on his face.

"What?!" said both Princess Luna and I in unison surprised by Jim's words.

"But-but Jim, I did something horrible to both of you when I was Nightmare Moon, I don't deserved your forgiveness." said Princess Luna to Jim, ashamed for her wrong doings of the past.

"Exactly, that was when you were Nightmare Moon, so technically speaking, it wasn't entirely you to begin with it and also, you have been doing a great job doing your amends, without your support, we haven't been able to live the way we are right now, I really appreciated the help that you have been giving to us for all this time since we had been here living in Equestria. " said Jim lowering his head to Princess Luna.

"Young Jim..." said Princess Luna still astonished by Jim's words. "I really don't know what to say after hearing you say that to me." said Princess Luna in tears, by her face, I can say that she is trying to find something to say to my brother.

"In that case then don't be..." said Jim as he grab some of the snacks on the table and handle it over to Princess Luna. "Let's enjoy this moment together, here the three of us with the light of the moon." said Jim offering the snack to Princess Luna who now has a shocked expression on her face.

"..." Princess Luna was in silent for a moment looking at my brother until finally she regain her composture and wipe her tears. "Yes, you are right...Thank you so much, young Jim." said Princess Lune accepting the snack of my brother's hand.

"That's not fair Jim!" I exclaim upset looking at Jim.

"What's the matter Liz?" said Jim as he and Princess Luna were looking at me confused.

"Is not fair Jim, when I do something bad I get scolded but if Princess Luna 'did but don't did' something bad is ok? That's so unfair from you!" I yell at Jim upset as I grumble and crossing my arms, I know that I should be happy about for Princess Luna, but the sudden change of my brother for her, it made me angry and jealous about it.

Both Princess Luna and my brother look to each other for a moment and then they start to laugh about my sudden tantrum making me blush embarrassed and angry at them. Then my brother extend his right arm to me and gently rub my head with one finger as he was smiling to me.

"I'm sorry I'm sorry, I will do something for you when we get back at Ponyville ok? Can you forgive me?" I heard Jim said this to me and I look at him still upset and I sigh.

"Fine I forgive you, but it better be something nice." I said a bit upset as I look up to Jim who was still smiling to me.


After saying that both Princess Luna and my brother were laughing about my reaction and I was getting a bit angry but I eventually join to them as the three of us were laughing together. Later on the girls finally reunite with us here at the garden to enjoy the rest of the party together, sadly Princess Luna has to continue her work of the night, guarding the dreams, so she has to leave earlier, Princess Celestia was the last pony we got to see before the gala was over, she was too busy to be with us and she was sad about it, but since we were gonna stay here in the castle until tomorrow after noon, we will have plenty of time to talk together. The next day after the lunch, we all were at the train station to go back to Ponyville with Princess Celestia and a bit drowsy Princess Luna, when we say goodbye to each other, the girls and us boarded the wagon of train and we were on the way back to Ponyville, in the end the gala was not a bad experience.

Author's Note:

Aaaahhh I finally finished this chapter, at first I was thinking: "Yeah this chapter is gonna be around 2k of words, nothing out the ordinary" And now it has more than 6300 words! The second longest chapter at the moment :pinkiegasp:

To be honest at this point, I really wanted to finished this chapter because I have other things to do (in fact it can be noticed at the end), like the new short story that I been writing and also start the new chapter of A desired paradise :twilightsheepish:

Still, at this point, I think everybody knows what is coming for the next chapter right?
:raritywink:

Anyway, I hope that you have enjoyed this chapter, if I have done any mistake please let me know :twilightsmile: