• Published 10th Jan 2021
  • 485 Views, 16 Comments

Spiders and Loyalty: Deadly Vengence - Alvaxerox



Spider-Tsundere comes to Equestria, and will soon face a familiar foe along with the villains of Equestria

  • ...
8
 16
 485

Chapter 1: The invitation

What started out as a normal day in Neo-Tech City, turned into an epic struggle between the superhero Spider-Tsundere and the supervillain Unibee. "You'll never take me alive, Spider-Tsundere!" Unibee said.

"That's what all the bad guys say Unibee!" Spider-Tsundere exclaimed.


A few moments earlier...

Isabelle and her friend Courtney were hanging out the Plasma Plaza mall. The hottest mall in Neo-Tech. They were having a pizza while discussing some important business.

"So Courtney, as you know from 2 weeks ago, Tira has officially began the Revengers." Isabelle said.

"Yeah I know." Courtney said. "Why you informing me about it?"

"Well you see, the other heroes don't know that Midnight Fire is no longer part of the group." Isabelle explained. "Cause you know, we broke up."

Courtney remembered. "Yeah. So did Tira cancelled the Revengers?" She asked.

"No. We're looking for replacements." Isabelle said. "Poison and Tira are thinking of asking Daisy and Laser to join."

"Ms. Galaxy and Fire-Man?" Courtney asked.

Isabelle nodded. "Big Turtle and Turtle Rose are thinking about that traveler guy Hunter X. As for me, I chosen two of my own. You, and Bug Rider."

"You want me to join your team?" Courtney asked with excitement.

"Of course. Ever since we got back from Paris, you really have proven that your not the same person who bullies anyone because your popular. You've actually became a really great friend." Isabelle explained. "And Neo-Tech has been a lot safer since you, Hunter X, Ms. Galaxy, Fire-Man and Bug Rider helped protect it."

"I would love to join Izzy." Courtney said. "When do you start?"

"Next week after my birthday." Isabelle said.

But then... People started screaming and running for their lives.

"Oh man. We just can't catch a break." Isabelle said as she sees who's causing trouble at the mall. It was the man in a black and yellow stripe spandex suit, with a white mask with inky spots, and with carbon fiber wings. And simply put. The bee criminal... Unibee.

"As Ben 10 would say. It's hero time!" Courtney said. So both Isabelle and Courtney went to the changing rooms from a store in the mall, and quickly transformed into their superhero identities, Spider-Tsundere,

and Spi-Spi.

And they charged after Unibee.


Present...

Spider-Tsundere managed to hold off against Unibee, but he's gotten stronger since they danced last time when he teamed up with SuperXerox. Spi-Spi managed to swing in and kicks Unibee in the face. "Noodle webs!" Spi-Spi shoots out noodle version of her webbing and used it tie up Unibee.

But unfortunately, the bee supervillain broke free and threw Spi-Spi to the wall. She fell to the floor. "Spi-Spi!" Spider-Tsundere cried out. Unibee walked towards her as he prepares his finish her off with his stingers. Spider-Tsundere ran on her hands and legs as she charges at Unibee and screaming like a beast. She smacks him around, pummeling him, she fights like a savage beast. And luckily, Unibee can fight that way too. He uses his stingers to slash Spider-Tsundere but blocks it with her stinger blade.

Then Unibee shows his true power, in the backpack if his wings. He carries jars of honey. He can bend liquid. But since he's a bee, he bends honey. And he shoots some honey at Spider-Tsundere. She couldn't move. Unibee laughs as he finally claims his victory. "Finally, it's confirmed. The bee is stronger then 2 spiders. I can take out a cluster of you guys." He said. "Any last words?"

"Your so nieve." A voice said. Unibee turns his head and sees a girl with dark blue hair, but with purple pony ears and wings. "Claiming victory before you literally win. That is so sad."

Spider-Tsundere recognized that girl. But she's the other one. "Twilight Sparkle?"

"Ha ha ha ha ha!" Unibee laughs. "So your suppose to be some kind of mutant horse. What is this, Pony Pony Power? Ha ha ha ha hah!" He kept on laughing as Twilight shots her magic out from her hands at Unibee. The magic blasted him out of the mall.

Spi-Spi managed to get up and took Spider-Tsundere to the fountain where she finally broke free. "Thanks Spi-Spi." Spider-Tsundere said. Then she sees that the girl was indeed Princess Twilight Sparkle. "Princess Twilight, what are you doing here in Neo-Tech?"

"I have something important to tell you. You see-" Twilight's sentence was cut short as Unibee starts to get up.

"As much as want to question what the heck just happened. How about we do that after we stop Unibee." Spi-Spi suggested.

"Oh, right. I forgot." Spider-Tsundere said.

Both Spider-Tsundere and Spi-Spi ran towards Unibee who was outside of the mall. "Hey ugly! You hungry?" Spi-Spi asked. "Web throw!" She throws Unibee at Spider-Tsundere. "Heads up ST!"

"Watch how it's done rookie?" Spider-Tsundere jumps in the air and uses her hyper-sense and venom hit Unibee multiple times in the air. "Venom... Slash!"

She used her electric venom like claws and smacks Unibee out cold.

"The spider is always stronger then the bee." Spider-Tsundere said.

The police came just in time as everyone cheered for Spider-Tsundere and Spi-Spi. "Nice job girls. We never thought Unibee would end out becoming a bigger threat. We'll keep him under surveillance with tons of Bug zapper." Police commissioner Ken said.

"Thanks Da- eh, I mean. Thanks Officer Parker. It means a lot." Spider-Tsundere said almost blowing her secret identity. "We got to go now. Bye for now." And Spider-Tsundere, Spi-Spi and Twilight left the crime scene for the police, so Unibee can go to jail.


Later...

The 3 girls were at a rooftop at Courtney's penthouse. Isabelle and Courtney detransformed back into their normal forms. "Courtney, this is Twilight Sparkle, the princess of friendship I told you about." Isabelle introduce Courtney to Twilight. "Twilight, this is my friend Courtney Lovesong."

"Nice to meet you, your mastery." Courtney said as she bows.

"There's no need to bow. A simple handshake would be fine." Twilight said.

"It's been a while since we last met. From what I remember, I saved you, your friends and your world from the Pony of Shadows's invasion." Isabelle pointed out. "So what brings you back to the human world?"

"Well, you see..." Twilight took a deep breath as she talks. "Like you said. You did save my life, my friends lives and Equestria from the shadow invasion. So using a magic tracker Sunset Shimmer gave me, I was able to sense your magic when you transformed into that other version of yourself."

"So why did you needed to find me?" Isabelle asked.

"You see Isabelle. Everypony back in Equestria has been asking me about the human that saved them all from the Pony of Shadows. They know Stygian did help, but he said he didn't have all the credit. So, I wanted to give you this." Twilight reached for her bag and gave it to Isabelle.

It reads...

Isabelle Parker, I, Princess Celestia of the sun, invite you, to Equestria for the Spider-Tsundere celebration to thank you for saving my subjects from the Pony of Shadows's invasion of both our worlds. Princess Twilight Sparkle will bring you to Equestria with her.

"No... Freaking way..." Isabelle said as she and Courtney were in awe. "Your Celestia invited me to Equestria to celebrate me?"

"That's right. Starlight and Stygian told Princess Celestia and Princess Luna everything. And just like with my friend Spike. Celestia and Luna want to invite you to a party to say thank you." Twilight explained. "So, what do you say Isabelle? Wanna come to Equestria?"

"You should go Izzy. This time you get to go to another world." Courtney said.

Isabelle thought long and hard, then she finally figured out her answer. "I'll come. But on 3 conditions."

"Oh. Okay, what is it?" Twilight asked.

"One, I want my parents to come once it's all ready." Isabelle said. "Two, I want to meet your friends. And three, can my friend Courtney come with me as well?"

"Sure." Twilight said.

"Yay!" Courtney cheered. "I can't wait to turn into a pony. The hooves, the wings the horn z the cutie marks."

"I can't wait either." Isabelle said a she feeds her kwami. "First, let's go tell my parents." Then she and Courtney transformed back into their superhero forms and they and Twilight left to Isabelle's house.

To be continued...