• Published 16th Nov 2020
  • 366 Views, 5 Comments

the masked figure - GRYFFINDOR123456

  • ...
 5
 366

the first 2 murders

Chapter 1: The first 2 murders.

A masked figure hurried into the alleyway, dragging a young man. The young man was drunk, he had just come out with a friend out of the pub. "Let me go!" he cried. "Please!"

The figure clasped its hands around his throat. "I'll throttle you if you talk," the figure hissed in a menacing, soft, dangerous voice. The young man fell silent. The figure raised its arm high and plunged the knife straight into the heart. Blood spilled like a river burst its banks from it, onto the floor.

A piece of paper was in its hand, as the figure brought a piece of paper with these words:

Name: Sandalwood

Age: 16

Height: 5 ft

School: Canterlot High School

notes: the heart

The figure then brought a pen out and ticked a box next to his name.

The figure then hurridely folded the paper in half and slipped it in a pocket.


The second murder was just as brutal.

A 21-year-old woman, Lightning Dust, was murdered in a similar way, her throat was slit and had marks where they had fought.


Flash Sentry was sitting with the humane 6, Applejack, Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie, Rarity, Rainbow Dash and Sci-Twi on the steps of Canterlot High.

21 YEAR OLD WOMAN MURDERED BRUTALLY AT THE WEEKEND said the headlines on Monday morning.

Flash looked up from his paper. "Well, it'll be someone still working, right?" asked Flash. "The 2 murders all happened on Saturday evenings. It could be a student. But what is the motive?"

Twilight sidled next to Flash, nuzzling her head against his. "Maybe they want us. Remember Sunset and the memory stone, how angry she was afterwards?"

"It's not Sunset," said Applejack, standing up. "Ah know. She would never do that."

"Exactly!" said a voice. They turned, to see Sunset Shimmer standing there. "I didn't do it!"

"Don't lie!" shouted Rainbow Dash. "You did it!"

"Hey, don't accuse Sunny of such vile actions!" shouted Rarity. "Yeah, where were you, on Saturday?"

"Shopping," said Sunset simply. "See, I'm innocent!"

"Shopping," said Rainbow Dash. "I somehow don't believe that story."

"Guys, I'm gonna head in," said Sunset. "See ya!"

Sunset opened the door of the school, as she ran into an empty classroom