• Published 13th Nov 2020
  • 4,543 Views, 43 Comments

The Gift of Generosity - DiamondandIce



Your relationship with Rarity becomes fashionably-frozen.

Comments ( 11 )

10544208
Need to do this one by one and thanks for reading my first entry. Rainvow dash and her boy will get hers

Comment posted by Pete100 deleted Nov 22nd, 2020

10544869
I didn’t think it was a date.

10544876
I guess that’s kind of a good excuse.

"Actually, we didn't destroy them," Sunset said." I wrote a message to Princess Twilight of what happened, she was kind enough to send over a chest to keep each of your items safe."

So, they basically are giving away their powers?

"Oh, Fluttershy and Eli will be here in a moment," Pinkie said. "But while we are waiting, how was the date?" You see the rest of the Rainbooms and the guys now lock their gaze at you and Rarity excited to hear what happened.

I didn’t think the other guys names would be revealed.

"Sunset," Applejack called out to her. "Yall don't mind if you check on what these two are thinking right now?" What Applejack said made Rarity's and your pupils shrink after what you heard.

"With pleasure." Sunset said with a smug grin as she approaches both of you. Before both of you could run, Rainbow Dash held on to Rarity as two of the guys held on to you.

"Uh, Sunset you do know it's rude to peep into someone's mind," Rarity said.

"It can't be that bad. Besides we're all friends," Sunset replied.

" We are so dead !" You thought.

I would have swung every which way.

How old are the girls in this fic?

10581941
Definitely not

10647690
I think 18 or 19.

10985090
That’s a thing?

Login or register to comment