• Published 12th Sep 2020
  • 273 Views, 3 Comments

Puzzle shield series (complete edition) - Puzzleshield



Puzzle shield reverse time to ressurect smokey and haves cool adventures.

  • ...
9
 3
 273

Dragonshy

Ponyville, equestria

November 26, 2010

- The next morning -

As me and Smokey woke up at our new home in Ponyville, we eat our breakfast and went outside for some food.

"You know," asked Smokey. " why are we in the marketplace in Ponyville on the time like this, buddy? "

"Well , Smokey," I answered . "We're off to-" I paused for a moment and smell.

" Hey, what's with the smoke in a distance? " I said as everypony in Ponyville ran for their lives.

"What is it, buddy?" Asked Smokey . "I don't know," I answered. " but we'll check it out and find out for ourselves. Hop on my back, Smokey! "

As Smokey hoped on my back, i, puzzle shield, the autistic alicorn flew off to the cave before the Mane 6 finds out for sure.

- many mountains later -

At last, me and Smokey got to the home of the Dragon 's cave, the source of the smoking problem.

My shoulder has gone aching for a little. Then I realized something.

"Oh no." I said as I looked behind.

" what is it, buddy? " Smokey asked.

I finally answered. "The mane 6 are behind us!"

The mane 6 are walking together to find the same smoke problem that the Dragon caused.

"We…made…it." Panted applejack as she collapse.

"Told you it was gonna take them forever." Rainbow asked twiight.

"Your turn, Fluttershy." Asked twilight to fluttershy .

"You know something, Smokey," I asked. " if we stick with the Mane 6, how hard could this get? "

Smokey answered. "We probably wait a few moments to find out, buddy."

- a few moments later -

"All right, that’s it!" Dash yelled. "We’ve tried persuasion, charm, whatever it is Pinkie Pie does,

(Pinkie is not amused)

it’s time to stop wasting time! I’m going in!" Dash finally went inside the cave .
"She's gonna mess up, isn't she?" I asked. Smokey shrugged .

- Just then... By sheer coincidence -

As the Dragon roars to blow dash , me and Smokey dodge dash's launch out of the cave and hits four of her friends (But not fluttershy) like bowling pins.
"As I predicted," I said. " she messed it up! "
As I brought out the blue crossaber (formally similar to kylo ren's) out of my sattlebag and Smokey and I protect them from the Dragon.

"How dare you?" Yelled fluttershy . "How dare you?!?"

- Thousands of tears later -

As we all finally stopped the Dragon and saved Ponyville from (essentially) the Dragon caused smoke and almost put them in dire peril, (I mean in danger)

Smokey got on my back and flew back to our new home.

Meanwhile back at my new home, me and Smokey are eating dinner. After we're done, we finally get ready for bed.

"Man," I said while giving out a sigh . "Another tough day, isn't it, Smokey?"

" eeyep. It is, buddy, " Smokey answered. " it is. "

"Well, good night, puzzle shield." Said Smokey .

"Goodnight, Smokey." I answered as we got to sleep.