• Published 16th Aug 2020
  • 2,695 Views, 157 Comments

Equestria Ninja Girls: The Birthday Bounty Bash - AmethystMajesty25



The Ninjas Turtles celebrate their birthday, but what’s stopping them are the villains going after their heads.

  • ...
12
 157
 2,695

Side Mission: SH1FT3R

While Donnie and the Spy Racers were helping Nightwing with Penguin, on the open road, the gang of underground racers known as SH1FT3R were back on the prowl, driving towards Canterlot to find their targets.

“Oy! Heads up team, if you see any mutant turtle freaks or magic brats out in the open, bag 'em!” Scadan ordered.

“Uh, what if their friends are in the way? Like the uh… Toretto Crew?” Muscles asked.

“I don't wanna hear another mention about that Toretto Crew! You understand?!” Scadan growled as Muscles gulped. “But of course, if the friends of those turtle freaks and magic brats are in the way, we'll end 'em. We're coming here for the money. Nothing more, nothing less.”

“You better.” Black Mask insisted over a video chat.

Then as the gang pulled up onto the curb of an abandon street, Scadan noticed Rockwell and Ace carrying some bags filled with items while heading towards the outpost.

Rockwell said, “This should keep your friends entertained. Thanks for your help.”

“Ah no problem, doc.” Ace replied as they both entered, with the boy forgetting to close the garage door.

Scadan thought to himself, ‘A talkin' monkey?!’ He then had an idea. “Um, could you give us all a moment, Mister Black Mask, sir?”

“Hmm, very well.” Black Mask replied and signed off from video chat.

PizzaRave was confused, “Uh, what's this about, Scadan?”

Scadan informed his gang, “Change of plans. Forget Black Mask and his rubbish bounty! If we bag that talking monkey, we'll be rich!”

Muscles smiled, “I like the sound of that.”


Later, inside the outpost, the Young Six and the Rock N Beats were hanging out with their new friend, Sissy Benson, while Rockwell and Mondo were playing chess.

Sissy said, “It's pretty cool how you six saved an entire school and ended up in the Hamato Clan.”

Gallus chuckled, “Way better than graduating.”

Bright Eyes asked, “Since you're new here, what can you tell us about yourself?”

“Me? I'm Frostee’s little sister. I pretty much stay home and help out my moms with their café.” Sissy explained. “But you know, I'm just as talented as my brother. If not, better.”

“I like your attitude,” Patch grinned.

“How is your brother skilled with all this tech stuff like Sensei Donnie?” Lancer asked.

Sissy replied, “He learned it from his Dad.”

Then, Melody noticed something on the monitors, “Hey, look,” she pointed.

One screen showed Scadan and Muscles outside. On another screen was the rest of SH1FT3R who were all sneaking around the building. Another screen showed their cars with a cage.

“Who are those guys?” Half Note inquired.

"They don't look very friendly," Ocellus said nervously.

Sissy got a closer look and gasped, “They're not! That's Scadan and Muscles! And those guys are from SH1FT3R!”

“Who?” Teddy asked.

“SH1FT3R! The Turtles and Rainbooms told us about them,” Apple Bloom stated.

“They're a street racing gang of criminals,” Sweetie Belle noted.

“And they used to work for this guy named Shashi,” Scootaloo added.

“So who are Scadan and Muscles?” Logan asked.

Sissy scoffed, “Scadan's just some dork Tony once jacked a truck full of Yoka from. And Muscles is his big doofus bodyguard who got his butt kicked by Echo and Sonata.”

Patch chuckled, “Seriously?”

“Seriously,” Sissy smirked. “He also got his butt kicked by Raph, Applejack, Keno, and Angel when they fought in LA.”

“Wow, that's embarrassing,” Gallus remarked.

“I'll say,” Smolder agreed.

“Mmm, Yoka,” Ace smiled.

“So what they doing here?” Lancer asked.

Sweetheart gasped when she saw Muscles was holding a rifle, “Muscles has a gun!”

“Relax, that's a tranquilizer. A gun that only shoots darts that put animals to sleep,” Sissy explained. Then she added, “But why is he carrying a tranquilizer gun?”

“And what are he and Scadan looking at?” Silverstream added, seeing Scadan looking through binoculars.

Then they noticed from another screen that Scadan and Muscles were looking at the outpost, specifically the opened garage door Ace forgot to shut. Their eyes widened as it suddenly dawned on them and they all looked over to where Rockwell had just beaten Mondo in chess.

“Check-mate,” Rockwell said.

“Ah dude!” Mondo pouted.

Outside, Muscle fired the tranq gun and the dart nailed Rockwell in the side, making him gasp, and fall out of his seat.

“Rockwell!” The kids exclaimed.

“Oh no!” Half Note cried.

“Yes!” Scadan cheered.

“Sweet dreams, banana breath!” Muscles said before he made monkey sounds to mock him.

“Dude, you okay?” Mondo asked Rockwell.

Rockwell struggled to get up as the drug was kicking in, “Mondo... Children... go get help...”

“I'm on it!” Mondo quickly skated out the door on his board.

“No way!” Melody refused. “We're not leaving you!”

Just then they heard one of the doors banging and saw the rest of SH1FT3R were trying to break open the back door.

“Then... hide!” Rockwell croaked.

The kids quickly scattered and hid just as PizzaRave kicked the door open. Rockwell tried to hover to a hiding place as well, but he collapsed into a corner. Then Muscles jump in through the open front door, pointing the tranq gun around, followed by Scadan.

“Where's the monkey?” Santiago asked.

“Search the place!” Scadan ordered. “He's under, so he won't get far!”

The gang began looking for Rockwell. Bonegrinder passed by some crates, where the CMC were hiding. Santiago looked around an old Kraang ship, where Gallus, Bright Eyes, Lancer, Ace, Logan, and Patch hid on top. Touge-Dori and Woofer searched around unaware that Sandbar, Yona, Silverstream, Melody, Sweetheart, and Clover were hiding on a catwalk. Scadan and Muscles were looking for Rockwell while Sissy, Smolder, Teddy, and the Note Sisters hid in some empty oil drums with Ocellus transformed into one.

Finally, PizzaRave noticed Rockwell and called, “Hey, Scadan, he's over here!”

“Oh no!” Ocellus whispered.

The gang surrounded the mutant monkey as he began to lose consciousness.

“Let's get 'em in the cage!” Scadan said, and they all closed in on Rockwell just as he passed out.

Soon he was thrown into the cage and Muscles took his helmet. “Cool helmet,” he said and put it on, “Look, I'm a spaceman!”

“Let's get out of here!” Scadan ordered and the gang got in their cars and drove off, just as the kids came running out.

“Rockwell, nooo!” They all cried.

After a moment of grief, the kids except Sissy turned their attention to Ace, staring daggers at him.

“This is all your fault, Ace!” Half Note yelled.

Ace gasped, “WHAT?! How is this my fault?! What did I do?!”

“You left the door open, genius!” Scootaloo answered.

While the kids kept arguing with Bright Eyes playing peacekeeper, Sissy whistled loudly and everyone stopped for a moment as all eyes were on Sissy as the center of attention.

“Will you all just chill out?! I already put a plan in motion for SH1FT3R.” Sissy informed everyone.

“Frostee's sister make plan?” Yona asked.

“Duh,” Sissy rolled her eyes.

Sweetheart asked, “Uh, what did you do?”

“Let's just say I gave them a one-way ticket to the swamp.” Sissy smirked as she walked back inside.

“How exactly?” Sandbar asked, as everyone followed her.

Sissy brought out her laptop from the barrel and replied, “While we were hiding, I hacked into their GPS right before those goons took away Rockwell.”

“Smart move, Sissy,” Silverstream commented and everyone nodded.

Sissy replied, “Yeah, but it won't be long before they figure it out.”

Lancer said, “So how are we going to find them? None of us have any cars.”

Bright Eyes got an idea and suggested everyone, “Why don't we try using our bikes. Maybe that'll help us get to their location.”

Scootaloo suggested, “We need something with more speed,” She then got an idea and gasped, “What about the Turtle Taxi?”

“Oh I don't know about that. Maybe we should ask the Turtles and Rainbooms' permission first before we find them.” Apple Bloom suggested.

“Hello! This is an emergency!” Teddy yelled.

Clover Bloom nodded, “He's right. We'll use the taxi and take whatever punishment we get.”

Yona shouted with pride, “Yona want taxi!”

Sissy added, “They're right. We're taking the taxi.”

Ace spoke up, "Uh, since this is kind of my fault, I can help. The Ace knows lots of shortcuts so we can head them off!"

“Well then we better hurry before we lose 'em,” Ocellus advised.

“We're coming, Rockwell!” Silverstream called.

The chase was on as Sissy was in the Turtle Taxi with Bright Eyes, Sweetheart, Sweetie Belle, Apple Bloom, and the Young Six inside. Sissy pushed a button and put the Turtle Taxi on auto drive. The Turtle Taxi drove off while Scootaloo, and the Rock N Beats rode on their skateboards, scooters, and bikes to follow the taxi.

Sissy used her phone and called on her brother.

Frostee called, “Sissy? What's going on? I thought you were hanging out with the CMC and the Rock N Beats?”

“I am, but we're following SH1FT3R.” Sissy answered.

“Wait. You're following who?” Frostee recalled.

“SH1FT3R! They kidnapped Rockwell!” Sissy replied.

“They did what?!” Frostee shouted, getting everyone’s attention. “Hang on, this isn't a prank is it?”

Sissy scolded, “No! This isn't a prank, dummy!”

“Okay, okay, where are your coordinates?” Frostee asked.

“Sending them now.” Sissy answered and sent the coordinates on Frostee’s phone.

Frostee responded, “Okay, I got the coordinates. Just stay where you are with your friends while my friends and I handle this. You got it?”

Sissy smirked, “No problemo, bro. I'll stay with my friends and hope that your friend is returned safely from harm.”

“Alright. See you later, Sissy. Love ya.” Frostee said.

“I love you too, Frostee.” Sissy replied and hung up her phone.

“You didn't tell him we took the car, did you?” Gallus asked.

Sissy shook her head, “Nope.”


Meanwhile, SH1FT3R continued driving down the road with Rockwell being locked up in a cage.

“I'm hungry!” Rockwell whined before he was blasted by Woofer's music.

Woofer shouted, “Shut up back there! Why'd I have to be the one to pull the whiney monkey?!”

Rockwell corrected her, “For your information, madame, I am a chimp. There for, the correct term would be whiney ape.”

Scadan suggested, “Someone get 'em a banana or something so he can shut up!”

“Well that's a fine way to talk to your meal ticket.” Rockwell said, crossing his arms.

Then all of a sudden, PizzaRave pulled over. “Hold up! We've been driving for hours, Scadan! How much longer?”

Scadan answered, “It shouldn't be much further now!”

Touge-Dori replied, “That's what you said before. And we're still not out of Canterlot!”

Muscles added, “Yeah, it's almost like we've been driving in circles.”

At the mention of that, Rockwell couldn't help but chuckle, which Santiago noticed.

“Hey, what's so funny?” Santiago asked.

Rockwell answered, “What's funny is that it is exactly what you are doing.”

“WHAT?!” Everyone except Scadan yelled in unison.

PizzaRave inquired, “What do you mean by that?”

Rockwell explained, “Well, I don't wish to be a telltale, but I believe Frostee's little sister may have hacked into your GPS's and has been sending you all in circles. The road that we are currently on, according to the Rainbooms, heads straight towards a swamp.”

Bonegrinder said, “What?!”

Santiago deadpanned, “Seriously?”

Woofer feared, “Oh no!”

PizzaRave growled, “Are you kidding me?!”

Muscles figured, “Agh, I knew we were lost!”

“Are you all dafted? Don't tell me you blokes are actually buying this mug's rubbish? Don't yah see he's obviously trying to fool us!” Scadan informed them and scoffed, “As if some wee little kid is actually capable our hacking our GPS without us noticing? Pah!”

PizzaRave asked, “Then why haven't we gotten out of the city yet, huh?”

Scadan fired back, “Are you gonna let a monkey make a monkey out of yah?”

Rockwell reminded him, “Again, I'm an ape.”

Scadan ignored him and said, “So this road apparently leads to a swamp, aye? Well that's exactly where it doesn't lead!”

Minutes later, The Turtle Taxi and the kids made their way to the swamp and hid so they could spy on SH1FT3R.

As for SH1FT3R, most of their cars were stuck in the mud. The Woofer pressed the gas three times while Scadan and Muscles were struggling to push her car out. The gang had all driven straight into a swamp. Only the Woofer managed to stop in time, but still ended up getting stuck. Scadan and Muscles were currently trying to push her car out, but they were having a hard time due to the mud.

Santiago, Touge-Dori, and Bonegrinder stood near by as PizzaRave mocked, “So this road apparently leads to a swamp, aye? Well that's exactly where it doesn't lead!”

While SH1FT3R was busy, the Young Ninjas were sneaking past them through the bushes.

“Don't rub it in!” Scadan snapped.

Rockwell said, “Well, I tried to warn you, but you were just too smart for me.”

Touge-Dori told Scadan, “No wonder you lost all that Yoka to Torreto.”

Scadan growled, also hated being reminded of that. As he and Muscles slowly got Woofer’s car unstuck, the cage’s wheels got caught on a tree root.

“Agh! Are you kiddin' me right now?!” Scadan grumbled as he and the gang went over and tried to push the cage off the root.

While they were doing that, they were unaware that the Young Ninjas were watching them from up on tree branches and from behind bushes. But then Sweetheart stepped on a twig, making a loud snap.

“What was that?” Muscles asked as Sweetheart and the others quickly ducked out of sight.

“What was what?” Bonegrinder inquired.

While everyone was distracted and Rockwell dropped two banana peels on the ground.

“I heard a noise,” Muscles replied.

“Shut up and push, you blokes!” Scadan ordered right before he and Muscles stepped on the peels and slipped, bashing their faces against the bars.

Rockwell chuckled and the rest of SH1FT3R laughed. From their hiding places, the Young Ninjas giggled, watching the whole thing.

Sissy laughed, “In your face!”

“Good one, Rockwell,” Smolder whispered.

“Shut up!” Scadan yelled at the laughing gang, holding his nose.

Muscles spoke while covering his mouth, “I think I chipped a tooth!”

“You know, you two should really watch where you step,” Rockwell smirked.

Sandbar whispered to everyone, “We could attack them head on or we could have a little fun by picking them off one by one.”

Sissy suggested, “I'd say we ambush them.”

“Okay, we'll divide into teams of three. Ocellus, Yona, Teddy, you three handle Tiny over there.” Bright Eyes informed them, pointing her finger at Muscles. “Gallus, Silverstream, Lancer, you three can handle Tiny’s buddy.” She directed them to Scadan. “Half Note, Sweet Note, and Patch, you three can handle the girl with the bright colored car.” Bright Eyes told them, pointing at Touge-Dori. “Clover, Logan, Ace, you three can handle these boys.” She directed them to Bonegrinder and Santiago. “And finally, CMC, you three can take down the girl with the subwoofer car.” Bright Eyes directed them to Woofer. “Me, Smolder, and Sandbar will deal with that lady,” Bright Eyes pointed to PizzaRave. “And Sissy, find a way to free Rockwell from his cell.”

“Yona like.” Yona smiled and everyone nodded at Bright Eyes’s orders. After that, they all split up and picked their targets.

While SH1FT3R was busy pulling the cage off the root, Scadan groaned, “Could this day get any worse?”

Suddenly, Gallus jump kicked Scadan from behind. “What the?”

“You shouldn't say things like that,” the griffon turned boy advised.

Soon, the rest of the kids got their ninja weapons ready and ambushed members of SH1FT3R.

“Oy! It's an ambush. Get 'em!” Scadan ordered as he grabbed a pipe from his car and they went after the Young Ninjas.

“You little brats think you can play heroes without consequences?!” Scadan said, swinging his pipe.

“Hey, you started it first by kidnapping our friend!” Lancer yelled while dodging Scadan’s pipe swings.

Scadan replied, continuing to swing his pipe, “It's just business! Besides, it beats going after those turtle freaks, even if Black Mask's bounty is high.”

“You are seriously making poor life choices.” Gallus commented.


Meanwhile, Bright Eyes, Smolder, and Sandbar went to deal with PizzaRave, dodging her taser attacks.

“So, what is your name suppose to be?” Sandbar asked.

PizzaRave replied, “Does it really matter, squirt?”

Smolder answered, “No, but I just think you should be working at a pizza place instead of doing crime.”

PizzaRave growled, “Why you little...!” As she was about to chase the two, Bright Eyes tripped her with a leg sweep.

“Oops. Did I do that?” Bright Eyes smirked.

PizzaRave got up and started swinging her taser from left to right as the three kids dodged her.


Meanwhile, Half Note, Sweet Note, and Patch were up against Touge-Dori.

Touge-Dori swung her crowbar, “If you kids know what's good for you, you'll leave.”

“And you're going to pay for taking Rockwell.” Patch replied.

“But you can't even catch us.” Half Note said.

“Plus, you need to work on your swing.” Sweet Note added and the three kids made funny faces at their opponent.

Touge-Dori growled, “I'll make you eat those words!”


While Touge-Dori continued chasing after three of her enemies, Santiago and Bonegrinder were up against Ace, Clover, and Logan.

“It's a shame it's not those freaks I'm fighting. They owe me big for damaging my ride.” Bonegrinder stated as Logan, Ace, and Clover came up with an idea to prank them.

“Follow my lead.” Logan whispered to Clover and Ace. They both nodded and Logan shouted, “Catch us if you can!”

“Ya big dummies!” Ace finished.


While Bonegrinder and Santiago were busy chasing Logan, Ace, and Clover, the Woofer went to fight off against the CMC.

“Hey, you two look exactly like two of the Rainbooms.” Woofer noticed.

“Say what?” Apple Bloom answered.

Sweetie Belle replied, “We don't know what you are talking about?”

“Yeah, and you look like the girl who knocked me out and hijacked my car!” Woofer shouted and grabbed Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle by the collar.

Scootaloo then drove her scooter and slid down, making her let go of the scooter and it slid right at the enemy. The Woofer tripped and Scootaloo rescued her two best friends.

“You okay?” Scootaloo asked.

Apple Bloom replied, “Yeah we're fine.”

Sweetie Belle added, “Thanks Scootaloo.”

“You're going to pay for that!” The Woofer shouted as she got up and went after the CMC.


And last but not least, Ocellus, Yona, and Teddy took on Scadan’s best friend and SH1FT3R’s muscle, Muscles.

“Hey mister, leave Rockwell alone!” Ocellus yelled.

“Really, and what are you going to do about it, little girl?” Muscles joked, laughing at her.

Then, Teddy and Yona shoulder tackled Muscles, sending him down to the ground.

“Hey big guy! Pick on someone your own size!” Teddy stated.

“Yona not like bully!” Yona shouted.

Ocellus then threw a kick, but Muscles blocked it, remembering how Echo and Sonata took him down.

“Say uh, can we talk about this?” Ocellus nervously asked.

Muscles answered, “Too late for that, kid.”

Ocellus smirked, “You're right, but there's one thing that hasn't change, big guy.”

“Hmm?” Muscles wondered.

Ocellus answered, “You're all brawn...” She then transformed into a bugbear, taking Muscles by surprise.

“What the?!” Muscles gasped before bugbear Ocellus punched him with all four of her arms.

Then Teddy and Yona jump kicked Muscles, knocking him down. “But no brains,” Teddy continued.

“Ha! Yona liked that!” Yona chuckled.


While SH1FT3R was busy with the Young Ninjas, Sissy made her way to the cage in the Woofer’s car. She told Rockwell, “Hang on, Doc, I'll get you out,” She inspected the cage lock. “This will be easy to pick.” She took out a hair pin and began picking the lock. “That Scadan is such a loser.” Then, she paused. “He's right behind me isn't he?”

Rockwell nodded as Scadan was indeed right behind her, carrying a pipe in his hand.

Scadan questioned her wit, “So, you think I'm a loser, do yah?!”

Sissy turned around with a smirk, “Well yeah. I mean, first you let Tony jack your Yoka. Then your big dumb bodyguard got his butt kicked by Echo when you guys tried to steal the Hauler. Then you all got taken down by the Turtles and Rainbooms. And now you just got outsmarted by me and your gang is all getting out matched by a bunch of kids. So, yeah, that makes you a loser.”

Scadan growled, “I'll show you who's a loser, brat!” He raised the pipe ready to hit her, when Sissy gave him a sharp kick in the shin. “Yeow!” Scadan dropped the pipe and hopped around holding his sore knee. Then Sissy grabbed the pipe and hit him in the gut, making him double over then whacked him in the face, knocking him out.

Sissy then noticed a key sticking out of his pocket. “Oh, look, a key to the cage. Why thank you, Scadan.” She took the key and unlocked Rockwell’s cage.

Bright Eyes whacked PizzaRave with her chucks and kicked her away. But when she was about to whack her again, PizzaRave grabbed and slammed her into Woofer’s car. Then she punched the girl in the gut three times before throwing her to the ground.

“I am not getting beat by a bunch of squirts!” PizzaRave threw down another punch, but Bright Eyes dodged the hit and pushed herself up, kicking PizzaRave back.

Bright Eyes told her, “Actually, we're just stalling you.”

PizzaRave wondered, “Stalling?”

“Yeah, from us!”

PizzaRave turned around and got herself punched in the face by Gabby, knocking her down. The SH1FT3R gang turned around and saw the arrival of the Spy Racers and Mikey’s team.

Scadan facepalmed, “Oh you have got to be kidding me.”

Gallus commented, “You guys are as dumb as a sack of peanuts.”

“Hey kids. Mind if we join this party?” Rainbow asked.

“By all means, you guys. The party’s open!” Silverstream cheered as the Young Ninjas moved away from SH1FT3R.

Tony smiled, “Oh yeah, I love free-for-all fights.”

“Enough talk. Let's settle this once and for all!” Scadan stated.

“Couldn't agree with you more.” Gabby said.

The Spy Racers, Mikey’s team, and the Young Ninjas surrounded SH1FT3R as Sissy brought Rockwell back to his friends while the gang members got up and stood their ground.

“SH1FT3R, go!” Scadan stated.

“YEAH!” The SH1FT3R members shouted in unison.

Mikey yelled, “Oh, it's on now! Let's get this party started y'all!”

Vinyl pressed a button and transformed her car into a DJ turntable set. She started playing music and watched as the fight began.


“Nice to see you again, Shinigami. It's been awhile since we met at high school.” Touge-Dori noticed.

“Touge-Dori. Your attitude hasn't change a bit since you dropped out.”

“Wait a minute. You two know each other?” Cisco asked.

“Yes.” The two girls answered in unison.

Shini continued, “Anyway, the Dazzlings told me about your little group and you're not getting off that easy after you and your pals kidnapped my friend.”

Touge-Dori replied, “I have to make money somehow. You know. But I'm sorry Shini, I have to do this.”

“And I'm sorry too.” Shini used her Hypno-Ball on Touge-Dori who was about to attack her.

Touge-Dori tried to stay focus, but she fell under Shini’s trick.

“Eh? What the?” Touge-Dori said, getting confused and tired.

“You're getting sleepy,” Cisco echoed.

Then, Half Note and Sweet Note punched Touge-Dori in the face, knocking her out and Patch crouched down to make her trip.

“Nice work.” Shini said, giving the two sisters a thumbs up.


Next, Sid and Mondo took on Santiago and Bonegrinder.

“Nice monster truck. Can I drive it?” Mondo asked.

Bonegrinder scoffed, “Like I'd let you freaks drive my ride!”

Then from behind, Logan and Clover threw water balloons at Santiago and Bonegrinder.

“¡¿Quien hizo eso?!” Santiago asked.

Logan and Clover covered their hands behind their backs and whistled like nothing happened.

“Ha, you think that'll work on us?” Bonegrinder asked.

Frostee stepped in alongside Logan and Clover. He said, “On contraire, Bonegrinder. That's not regular water. It's sugar water.”

“What?” Bonegrinder and Santiago said until a swarm of mosquitoes approached the two.

“AAAGGGGHHH!” Santiago and Bonegrinder panicked and dived into the swamp water.

“Ha! They're going to be smelling like that in the morning.” Logan laughed as the two SH1FT3R members crawled to shore and panted, accepting defeat.

Frostee laughed, “Those aren't mosquitoes, you bog doofuses. Those were my drones.” He deactivated the mosquito cloaks, revealing to be Frostee’s little swarm drones.


Next, The Woofer continued her battle against the CMC.

“You're gonna regret messing with me.” The Woofer vowed.

“Hey!” Rainbow shouted as The Woofer turned around.

Rainbow came rushing in, getting ready to punch The Woofer. She stated, “Nobody messes with those three when my friends and I are around!”

The CMC cheered, “Do it, Rainbow!”

Rainbow threw some punches at The Woofer and then Rainbow whacked her with the staff of the spear. After that, she leg swept The Woofer and she knocked her out with a punch to the face.

Scootaloo thanked her, “Thanks, Rainbow.”

“You're very welcome!” Rainbow smiled and the CMC hugged her.


Next, the team of Sugarcoat, Sid, Ocellus, Smolder, and Teddy took on Muscles.

“So, you're the idiot that got his butt whooped by Sonata and Echo.” Sugarcoat mocked him.

Muscles said, “What did you just say?”

“Uh, how about you just walk away and turn yourself over before it gets out of hand? What do you say, big guy?” Sid offered.

“No way! I ain't gonna give up that easily, idiots.” Muscles answered.

“Alright, I tried to talk to ya, but you left us no choice.” Sid said and Echo tapped on his shoulder.

Muscles turned around and saw Echo with fear in his eyes.

“Remember me, big boy.” Echo smirked.

“Uh-oh.” Muscles whimpered.

One by one, Echo and her friends took turns knocking Muscles out with their punched and kicks until Echo kicked Muscles right in the crotch.

Sugarcoat, Sid, and the kids winced, “Oooooh!”

Muscles fell down in defeat, writhing in pain.

“Final score: 2-0.” Echo said.

“Wow! That was awesome!” Teddy cheered.

“Can you teach us how to do that?” Smolder asked.

Echo answered, “I did agree to Applejack that I'd help you two with your Girl Scouts.”

“Really?” Ocellus happily gasped.

Echo stated, “But the self-defense rule stays or I'm bailing.”

Sugarcoat nodded, “Smart move.”


After that, Bright Eyes, Yona, Sandbar, Layla, and Gabby fought together against PizzaRave. However, PizzaRave was focus more on attacking Layla with her taser stick.

PizzaRave told Layla, “You're going to pay for double-crossing us!”

Layla insisted while dodging PizzaRave’s punches, “Make me, pizza girl!”

“Does everyone in SH1FT3R have a grudge against your friend, Gabby?” Sandbar asked.

“Maybe, but I'm glad Layla made the right choice to help us.” Gabby explained while dodging.

Yona cheered, “Yona like friend of Gabby.”

“Let's end this right here, right now!” PizzaRave said, getting ready to finish them off with her taser stick.

“And you're going to see why I'm better than you,” Layla replied as PizzaRave thrust her taser at Layla, but she grabbed PizzaRave’s arm and redirected the shock at her.

PizzaRave was stunned, completely dazed. Gabby, Layla, Sandbar, Yona, and Bright Eyes jump kicked PizzaRave, sending her down to the ground in defeat.

“I don't know if you can hear me while me, but you just got shocked,” Gabby said.

“And FYI, I like hanging out with my real friends than you guys,” Layla stated.


And finally, Scadan went up against Tony, Mikey, Gallus, Silverstream, and Lancer.

“I could've had a fortune off that monkey! I guess I'll settle for Black Mask's bounty. And you Toretto are going to pay for stealing my Yoka.” Scadan retorted angrily.

“Well then let's settle this, Toretto Style.” Tony said, getting into his fighting stance.

“You think he'll be mad that we used the Yoka for a science experiment?” Mikey asked.

Scadan replied, “Say what?”

Lancer explained, “I showed these guys an experiment where if you mix milk, Yoka, and mentos you get Jetpack Fuel.”

“Does it work?” Scadan asked.

Mikey answered, “Maybe.”

Scadan shook his head, “Wait. Why am I talking to you about this? You're still going to pay for what you did to me months ago.” Scadan charged right at them with his pipe and started swinging.

Mikey effortlessly dodged his attacks, “Dude, you're really bad at this.”

“Shut up!” Scadan angrily yelled, continuing to swing his pipe.

Tony dodged as well and threw a punch at Scadan’s face.

“Cheap shot, Toretto boy!” Scadan stated.

Then, Gallus and Sliverstream suddenly kicked Scadan in the back.

Scadan turned to see two of the Young Six blindsided him. “You two are going to regret that as well.”

Lancer said, “Say good night, loser.”

“Huh?” Scadan wondered as he turned around to see Lancer planting a hard kick at his face.

“Oof!” Scadan yelped.

“Hiyah!” Tony threw another punch at Scadan’s face as well.

And finally, Mikey hit Scadan with his nunchucks followed up with a back cartwheel kick. “Booyakasha!”

Scadan flew up and sent crashing down to the ground. He told them in anguish, “I hate you all.”

“And that's what you and your pals get for kidnapping our friend.” Mikey stated.


The heroes celebrated as SH1FT3R were all suddenly lifted off the ground by Rockwell, who had his helmet back.

“Oy! What gives?!” Scadan shouted.

“I've had just about enough of you, SH1F3R!” Rockwell said and tossed SH1FT3R into the cage in the Woofer’s car. “Now let's see how you like being caged up!” Rockwell closed the doors with his psychic powers after that.

“Welp, that takes care of that problem.” Sissy stated.

Frostee added, “Yep.”

“We'll call Ms. Nowhere and tell her that we apprehended SH1FT3R. Again.” Layla stated.

“Alright, you kids need to go somewhere safe. One where it doesn't attract our enemies.” Tony suggested.

“Aww.” The kids groaned.

Scootaloo asked, “Do we have to?”

“Consider this as punishment for stealing the taxi.” Rainbow explained.

“We got no excuse for it. So, we're sorry.” Bright Eyes apologized and nudged Ace on the shoulder, signaling him to apologize as well.

“You didn't scratch it, did you?” Mikey questioned the kids. "Cause Donnie will flip."

Apple Bloom answered, “Nope.”

Sid replied, “Then you're off the hook.”

“I'll let Fugitoid and Sunset know that you'll all be staying at her house. He'll be there to take care of you.” Rainbow stated.

Sweetie Belle sighed in relief, “Well that's a relief, but thanks.”


Minutes later, the kids and Rainbow walked towards Sunset’s house and Rainbow grabbed a key from her pocket to unlock the door.

“If anyone asks, I borrowed Sunset's key.” Rainbow stated as she opened the door.

The kids entered the house and looked around, but Fugitoid was not there. Scootaloo said, “I thought you said Fugitoid was going to be here.”

“Yeah, but he informed me that he's in the grocery shop, but don't worry, he'll be there to help. Anyway, I gotta go back to help my friends now.” Rainbow answered.

“Alright then. Take care of yourself, Rainbow.” Scootaloo said before hugging her.

Rainbow hugged Scootaloo back and raced back to Mikey’s team with the Turtle Taxi.

As Scootaloo closed the door, she noticed something glowing and blinking green. It was an item covered by the table cloth on the coffee table. She informed everyone, “Uh guys, there's something glowing underneath that cloth on the coffee table.”

The kids were very curious as they approached the coffee table.

“What did you think it is?” Sissy asked.

“Ooh, I know. Maybe Fugitoid left a gift for us.” Silverstream suggested, feeling excited.

“I don't know if that's true, but we gotta find out what's inside first.” Bright Eyes answered as her hand slowly reached towards the item. She grabbed it and unveiled the item.

The item revealed to be a green question mark trophy, blinking on and off.

Apple Bloom asked, “Is that suppose to be some sort of trophy?”

“It looks like it,” Bright Eyes replied until she saw the button below the curve. “I wonder if I turn this off.”

“Wait!” Smolder shouted as Bright Eyes stopped. “What if it's a bomb?”

The kids except Bright Eyes gasped.

“Oh relax, Smolder. Fugitoid would never do that. Unless this trophy's a prank for us.” Bright Eyes answered as her hand reached for the button while everyone hid behind the couch. She pressed the button and the light was off. Nothing happened. No explosion or confetti popping out.

Bright Eyes informed everyone, “Okay. The coast is clear.”

The kids stood up from the couch and sighed in relief.

“Thank goodness.” Clover Bloom said.

“See. Nothing happened.” Bright Eyes said.

However, the trophy was nothing but a switch to activate the knockout gas from the air vents inside the house and the kids were stuck in it.

Then, a voice spoke from the trophy. “Riddle me this, children. What question can you never answer yes to?”

The kids coughed as they were ready to be put to sleep.

“I… don't… know.” Bright Eyes struggled to answer until she and her friends blacked out.

“The answer is are you asleep?”

It was the last sentence the kids heard before they blacked out.

Author's Note:

Gallus’s quote: Dumb as a sack of peanuts, is a reference from Spongebob Squarepants.