• Published 30th Aug 2012
  • 1,047 Views, 15 Comments

Pinkie's Inner Demon - ChibiCreamPuff



There's a demon possessing Pinkie.

  • ...
4
 15
 1,047

Funeral

Dawn Fading And Dusk Rising, our five ponies were at a graveyard. Grieving over the loss of their dear friend, Rainbowdash. Twilight and Pinkie brought pink and red roses. Pinkie cried the most silent yet powerful tears. She would miss Dash the most. Even though it was she that killed her. Pinkie didn't mean to do it. Somehow she just, lost it. Went berserk, lonely perhaps? Since no pony had gone to Gummy's After Birthday Party? Twilight knew Pinkie was the closest to Rainbowdash, so she gave her dear friend a tight hug.


Finally, Pinkie let the rest pour. Let her eyes drain all of those tears she's kept in since then. "It's ok Pinkie, let it all out..." Twilight had tried to confort her friend. Pinkiepie coughed a bit, then looked up to Twilight. "T-Twilight......I just d-don't know how to even l-live without her!......S-She always taste t-tested my....my cupcakes! I.........can't.........I wish.....she was here......."

Quietly, Twilight whispered something into Pinkie's ear that made her brighten up a little. "She IS here....in spirit....." Pinkie smiled. "Y-Yeah....at least she's not.....not....gone forever.........W-We'll see her again.......someday....." Twilight had a reassuring smile. "Yeah, we will...."







It was about 9 PM once they all got home. Twilight had invite Pinkie to stay with her for as long as she liked. Until she was able to make cupcakes again without crying or gagging. The purple unicorn didn't know why Pinkie did this toward cupcakes, Pinkie loved cupcakes. But, she didn't want to be rude, or get Pinkie all upset. "Goodnight Pinkie..." Twilight whispered, turning off the lamp that lit the room. "Goodnight, Twilight......."