• Published 31st Jan 2021
  • 10,222 Views, 26 Comments

Downward Dog - Cardinal Dan Productions



Spike’s loneliness causes him to feel lower than ever before, so Twilight takes him to the gym with her for a little social exercising.

  • ...
13
 26
 10,222
This story has been marked as having adult content. Please click below to confirm you are of legal age to view adult material in your country.

Confirm
Comments ( 11 )

Ahhhh...

Now I can sleep tonight knowing I’ve read such smutty wholesomeness. Thanks, doll~

Not bad. Not bad at all!:moustache::heart::twilightsmile:

Very nice! Gotta admit the whole yoga idea was pretty hot...

And in fact, it’s making me want to return to form with a proper Twi x Spike fic since my last one years ago... hmmmm

Great story! I think I need to brainstorm now

Very nice! The intimate scenes were well done and tasteful, but still smutty enough to heat things up. Plus, you integrated an adequate amount of genuine romance into the scene, rather than just pure heat.

For a relatively short story, as opposed to a more lengthy romance novel, this hit all the bases in just the right amounts. Thanks for this!

Nice work. Would love a sequel

Nothing better then when dreams come true.

Most excellent.

Couple of sex beasts they are.

"It all started nine months ago, and she was teaching me yoga poses. She was downward dog and I was upward me. And nine months later, we have existing him."


-Goodman

10807323
You figured me out. The title was indeed inspired by the yoga pose.

I feel like this could have been longer, but it was still really hot. I loved it!

Login or register to comment