• Published 17th Jul 2020
  • 866 Views, 42 Comments

The Experience Files (volume 2) - keithsterling



This is a series of random stories that I put together with canon characters volume 2

  • ...
15
 42
 866

The Twilight Velvet Experience CH 2

~It one month later Living Room Ponyville home (AKA: The Foot Lounge) ~

In the Living Room of Celestia's and Justice's ponyville home, a beautiful light purple Alicorn mare with dark sapphire blue, moderate purple and brilliant rose streaked mane, and tail paces back and forth in the room anxiously went she arrived she was shocked with the new client at the Foot Lounge. Her toned 5ft 5in equine figure was attired in coral white short-sleeve floral puff print fit and flare dress that hit slightly below the knee. Her magnificent pair of slender ten and one-third inch long light purple bare feet sported a pair of black slip-on open-toe shoes with red painted toenails. This Alicorn mare was Princess Twilight Sparkle, the ruler of the Friendship kingdom.

Sitting on the sofa was a gorgeous light gray older unicorn mare with moderate purple, and light gray streaked mane and tail. She was the new client for the Foot Lounge Twilight was anxious about. Her healthy 6ft 2in equine figure was attired in navy blue V neck woven popover blouse and white regular fit straight trouser. Her ten-inch long curvy light gray bare feet sported a pair of black strap sandals. This older unicorn mare was Professor Twilight Velvet Sparkle and Princess Twilight Sparkle's own mother.

Also in the living room was attractive light gray unicorn mare with a well-styled moderate indigo blue corkscrew curled mane and tail. Her 5ft 7in slender and elegant equine figure was attired in a very fashionable seafoam green ¾ bell-sleeved lace floral fit and flare dress that hit slightly below the knee. Why on her well pedicure ten and one third length feet sported a size ten mare's white heeled sandals with three and one fourth inch heels.

Two slender bands were over her elegant ankles, but it was not held to the foot by them; a single zipper held it to her foot. Leaving the top of her foot exposed allows anyone to view the smooth hind foot of this equine, save one, last, narrow white strap across the front. And protruding from under that strap were five symmetrical shaped toe stems that are topped with five shapely toes, each individual nail is beautifully trimmed and shaped painted with midnight blue toenail polish. This unicorn mare was Miss Rarity Radiance, a fashion designer and Main partner in the Foot Lounge.

As Princess Twilight Sparkle and Rarity continue to argue in the living room over allowing Twilight's own mother to partake in the Foot Lounge services, Justice noticed that Velvet is beginning to get upset with this whole situation. Before she could break down, Justice walks up behind her and tap Velvet on her shoulder, asking her to come outside to speak.

"I am so sorry Justice, this whole mess started with me accepting that invitation to the Foot Lounge." Velvet said apologetically as Justice placed his hand on Velvet's shoulder.

"That day I met you in Canterlot City Park, you hide your stress pretty well. But no pony can hide all their stress. Plus, those long curvy light gray bare feet wearing a pair of black ballerina flat shoes with textured lace detail across the side of the shoes were really tantalizing." Justice explains as Velvet blushed and chuckled nervously; no pony has ever complimented her feet like that.

"Besides, it looked like you really needed the Foot Lounge. That the reason I created it, Velvet." Justice explains as Velvet's teacher instincts were quickly set off, he was lying about the reason he created it.

"Now Lord Silverlight, I have been a teacher for some time now; my teaching instincts were just set-off you are lying about the reason. If I am going to trust you to help relieve my stress, I need to know the full story about this Foot Lounge you started." Velvet said, confronting daring Justice to lie right to her face.

"All right, Velvet, the real story. For most of my life, I was a soldier's mission after the mission was my life. Then I gain the love of my beloved Sun Princess, I always felt I didn't deserve her. Me in love with a demigoddess like Celestia, but slowly I grew in love with that normal mare that she really is. But being a soldier, I was away from the palace for years on end, as I regularly called my beloved just to hear her voice and talk to her. She was always tired on the line, so I chalk it up to be the ruler. One day, I called my beloved early because I would be out of contact at the normal time. I was told she was unavailable, so I ask to pass her a message went she get done with court. The pony told me she didn't hold court that day." Justice said, pausing for a moment before starting again.

"I ask why, the pony told me it happens regularly on this day and at this time. My beloved would leave for about an hour and return an hour or two later. Her dress and shoes would be disheveled, glistening with sweat on her body and out of breath as if she was working out. But in very high spirits, I didn't want to believe that she was cheating on me. But that came to mind. "Justice explains as Velvet listened.

"After finish that mission, I return to Canterlot and the Grand Royal palace in secret being an infiltration specialist. I easily slipped into the palace to make my way to my beloved private bed-chamber to find out what she did on those days. I search her private bed chamber and found her personal appointment book on her desk hidden by the multitude of documents. I scan all her appointments on that day, and at that time in the book was written several times the tavern. I heard about it from my informants; it was popular only by word of mouth; all levels of pony society gathered there to drink, celebrate, or grieve as long as you followed the rules you would be fine. It was on the outskirts of Canterlot, not a place you would find royalty going to. But still, she did." Justice explains as Velvet sat on the porch, and he soon joins her.

"I went to the tavern in the disguise of unicorn laborer who just finished a huge job and wanted to relax with a drink. The drinks were so watered down; it was a downright crime to call them drinks in the first place. So I know it was not the drinks that brought my beloved to the tavern, it had to be something else." Justice explains as he gestured for Velvet to place her feet on his lap, and she did.

"So I scan the tavern for anything that my beloved would want to come for. I spotted the two stallions toward the rear of the tavern at a table; they seem a bit out of place in this kind of mixed crowd of ponies. Went the bar mare came to pick up my cup, I slipped a small bag of bits into the pocket of her apron and asked her to tell me about those stallions toward the rear of the tavern." Justice said as he removed Velvet's sandals from her long curvy, light gray bare feet and started to rub them for her.

"She told me they owned two rooms in the back of the tavern where they run some kind of secret business out of it. She didn't know what kind of business they had in the back none of the Bar mares knew. But what every business they ran in the back the four princesses partake in it frequently. Princess Celestia is a regular customer." Justice explains as Velvet softly neigh it been a very long time since some pony massages her curvy bare feet.

"I have a feeling I know where this story is leading Justice, so skip ahead," Velvet asked. She continues to neigh softly from the wonderful foot rub she receiving from Justice.

Velvet figure if getting a fantastic foot rub is standard practice for this exclusive club called the Foot Lounge; she wants to be part of it. This the first time in a very long time, a huge weight had been lifted off her. Slowly Velvet light arctic blue eyes begin to closes all the problems that plagued her disappears, allowing her a well-deserved rest. Justice pick-up Velvet he places her in a chair on the porch to enable her to sleep without falling into the street.

As he turns around, standing behind him was breathtaking gorgeous white with a hint of pink Alicorn mare with golden blond mane and tail. She quickly notices the sleeping Twilight Velvet in the chair and stays quiet. Her perfect 6ft 5in equine figure was attired in a denim turquoise-colored short-sleeve floral puff print fit and flare dress that hit her below her knee. Her plushy white with a hint of pink bare feet with midnight blue toenail polish sported a mare's size sixteen yellow wedge sandals with two and one-fourth inch heel. Folded on her back were her large white with a hint of pink feathered bird wings. She left her royal regalia in her bedroom inside her safe at the palace. This Alicorn mare was Princess Celestia Justice's fiancée.

"Hello hon, is that Twilight Velvet sleeping in the chair on the porch? Why are you two outside? Did something happen to the Foot Lounge?" Celestia asked, worried as she and Justice embrace and kiss on the lips.

"Not at all dear, it was just a little bit too noisy inside, and Velvet was beginning to get upset with this whole situation as Twilight and Rarity continues to argue. So we came outside to talk." Justice explains as two ponies walk to the other side of the porch and sit down together on the porch swing. Celestia rests her head on his shoulder, extremely careful not to poke him with her horn.

"What were you two talking about?" Celestia inquiry crossing her legs, one knee tossed casually over the other and begins to tap her sandal-clad foot soundlessly in the open air very relaxed.

"The real reason I open the foot lounge. Do you remember, dear?" Justice asked as Celestia shook her head, and he reaches down to grab hold of her legs, causing her to shift in the porch swing and make her legs lay across his lap.

"Stressful day, my love?" Justice asked affectionately as Celestia rubbed the front of her snout on his cheek affectionate.

"Very much so, my dearest," Celestia said amiably as she lifted her legs up and held them in the air for Justice.

"Well, we know the cure for that, my dear sun princess," Justice said considerately. He opens the Velcro fasteners on her sandals and removes her shoes. With her shoes withdrew, she wiggled her midnight blue painted toes of her plushy white with a hint of pink bare feet a few times.

Before letting her plushy white with a hint of pink bare feet hang over the other side of Justice's lap in a comfortable position, soon two magical created dark blue feathers formed and begin to stroke the bottom of her feet very smoothly. The stroking on the soles of her feet was not hard enough to make her laugh.

But enough to cause her to sighs contently as all the stress she accumulated for that day melts away with each smooth movement across the bottom of her Alicorn size feet. She kisses Justice and adds a gentle lick on his cheek. This caused Celestia to polite laugh as Justice suddenly blushes; she has never made her fiancé Justice blush before. But it just makes him even more endearing toward her.

Slowly her ears on top her head droop, realizing how close she came to losing this extraordinary stallion because she couldn't control her tickle torture urges and went to the tavern to satisfy them. Without considering, doing so would hurt her exceptional stallion more than she ever did. Justice noticed this and dispels the magically created feathers that stroked her soles. He brought Celestia's foot up and kissed the top of her foot, snapping her out of her train of thought, as the kiss was warm and loving on her foot.

"What is wrong, tia?" Justice inquiry as he gently kissed each of Celestia's digits on her foot. Went he finishes, Celestia caressed the side of his snout with the ball of her foot, following that up by rubbing the bottom of the foot on his cheek. She finishes by stroking his ear between her big toe and second toe.

"Went I started to go to the tavern to satisfy my tickle torture urges it was no big deal, you would never discover it. It would remain secret. To make things worse, I insisted the tickle torture was done nude (Justice cringe learning his fiancée was tickle torture nude). Figure it my body, and I can do whatever I want with it (Justice's eyes begin to fill with tears)." Celestia explains (gasp) as Justice begins to cry.

"By my light! I never told you that the tickle torture was done in the nude, so my whole body was accessible! Justice, please don’t leave!" Celestia said contrite and panic as she's stand up in front of him and held his shoulders down with her earth pony strength while using her own magic to block him from using his.

"Justice please stay! All I want to do is talk about this, it hurt so much went you left. But I couldn't blame you, your Sun Princess betrayed you. I allow another stallion to touch my Alicorn body. Knowing full well, I promise myself to you." Celestia said, her voice a lifeless monotone as tears stream down her cheeks.

~In Princess Celestia memory~

It has been several months since Justice caught his girlfriend Celestia come out of sexual fantasies business on the outskirts of Canterlot in a tavern. It specialized in bondage and tickle torture, plus several other fantasies. Upon confronting his girlfriend, Celestia, as she left the business, he left Canterlot in disgrace and disappeared off the grid. The one group that might know where to find her beloved his family had pulled the welcome mat out from under Princess Celestia and shut the gates on her.

In the canterlot tower, after finishing her royal court sessions, Princess Celestia uses a magical map spell to search all of the planet looking for her beloved, but he the best at disappearing as Infiltration Specialist. The longer it takes to locate him, the deep the guilt gets, and the pain hurts more.

'By my light, where are you, Justice? I beg you, please reveal yourself to your beloved. I can no longer bear this guilt for betraying you. The pain in my heart is so immense it suffocating.' Celestia thought guilt-ridden as she fell to all fours as tears soaked the floors below.

Suddenly an image formed on the magical map of Equestria Justice appears in around bubble. Look out over the Luna Ocean from a beach house in Coltifornia. Without a word to her guards, Princess Celestia takes flight from Canterlot to Coltifornia heading to Alibu and the beach house own by Silverlight Unicorn Family. She arrives in Alibu and Coltifornia just as she sets her sun; she headed straight to the beach house.

She pushes through the door into the beach house and found it empty. She quickly ran to the back of the beach house and look around for any clue to where Justice went to next. Heartbroken once again, Celestia walked back into the beach house to head back to Canterlot, resigned in the fact that she lost her beloved stallion because of her urges. Suddenly walking out of the bathroom wearing PJ was Justice.

~Back to the present~

"Without hesitation, I dropped to my knees and recited a heartfelt and emotional apology, begging you to forgive me for what I did, disregarding the promise I made to you that no other stallion would be allowed to touch my Alicorn body. I am promised body and soul to my beloved Justice Silverlight." Celestia explains as Justice pulled her to her feet before hugging her.

"After that, we spoke about me create something like that tavern so royalty would not have to go to the outskirts of Canterlot. If I remember right, you laugh at me." Justice said a little bit annoyed as Celestia kiss him on his cheek for forgiveness.

"Only because it sounds too good to be true, you creating something like the tavern on the outskirts of Canterlot. It would never happen, I saw you getting upset, so I offer you a deal. If you tickle torture me nude, I will support you in creating the concept for what we called the Foot Lounge." Celestia explains as the two ponies sit back on the porch swing to talk.

"I took you up on the deal the following morning since it was your scheduled day off anyway. You stripped completely, see you nude, I forget how perfect your equine figure was and why I never tickle torturing you nude." Justice said regretfully as Celestia felt his regret and kissed him on his lips to make him feel better.

"I took my position on the bed, and you tied me in a spread eagle position," Celestia explained. She placed her legs on his lap and resumed her comfortable position. Soon the two magical created dark blue feathers returned and continued to stroke the bottom of her feet very smoothly. This brought back her relaxed state and reminds her why she stays faithful to him, even those she could have lost it all with her urges.

"I remember that smug smile, you had Tia. Think my tickling style would not be as good as the ones at the tavern. But you learn a harsh lesson that day, Tia." Justice said as Celestia quickly kiss him on his lips, stops him from puff up with self-importance because it was the most embarrassing thing that happened to her.

"You made me (heavy blush) wet the bed. All the times I went to the tavern, they push me to that tickling height but never made me wet myself. You target that one spot on the bottom of my foot with stiff feathers. I felt it building think it was nothing the limit of your tickling skills. I started to panic as the pressure continues to build inside me." Celestia said, adjusting her position on porch swing so Justice can reposition his feathers in her arches, the most ticklish spot on her feet.

"I yelled, screamed, begged, and negotiated for you not to make me wet the bed. A moment later, I unleashed a mortified squeal, the pressure in my body was gone, and the bed was wet. You untied me and hugged me. You led me to the shower to wash up." Celestia explained as Justice stop the feather on her right foot. He brought her foot up and started to suck on her shapely, not too long toes that are the perfect length for her unassuming Alicorn size foot that tasted like vanilla.

"(Caress his cheek with the back of her hand) After that, as a promise, I support you through the creation of the Foot Lounge. I even lent you my earth pony strength to build it at our home." Celestia said affectionately as Justice set her foot back on his lap and let the feather resumed stroking her arch.

"Through all that, you stayed at my side. Even those I often utilized your Alicorn size feet as a test medium for various compounds to enhance tickleness." Justice explains as Celestia just smiled at him.

"All those being tickled daily was an inconvenience, I never wavered. That why I started to wear my sneakers sockless. So you could just take my sneakers off and have access to my plushy white with a hint of pink bare feet anytime." Celestia comments loving as they both watch Velvet slowly reopen her light arctic blue eyes. Surprisingly, the Princess is here as well with Justice.