• Published 28th Dec 2020
  • 315 Views, 8 Comments

Pokemon Journey - Yuum



Two foal and each a goal. Go went catching every Pokemon to become friend and learn more about them. Catch Star, a young trainer who went to be a Pokemon Master.

  • ...
4
 8
 315

Battle Dynamx

Fluttershy is giving an evolution lesson when Rainbow Dash enters the classroom, crashing into the room.

“Rainbow Dash?”

"Sorry to interrupt your class, Flutter, but I have an important thing to say." She shows tickets to the students.

"I can't believe you have tickets for Champion Leon's next game." Go recognizes the tickets.

"Exact. And believe me, it was not easy to get them. ”

“In the next match, Leon will face off against Raihan, the expert in dragon-type Pokémon.” Spooky wants to see the game.

“Today is the game, let's go.” She declares, flying off towards the train station.

"She didn't even wait for us… My little ponies classes will resume tomorrow. We're going to do a special outing." She announces.

The yellow mare brings her students to the train station where Rainbow Dash was waiting for them.

They get on the locomotive and go towards the town of Mineral Town.

“We are at rank 6H.” They go to the store to indicate.

“Wait, I'll be back. I'll have a snack. Go, Eevee. ”

“Ok Catch.” Catch separates from the group. He goes to the food stand with his Eevee.

“We're gonna have a blast Eevee.”

“Eeeveeve!” The brown fox nods and carries a basket full of snatched candies around its neck.

The two go to the stadium seats when a white raccoon with black stripes rushes over them.

"Zigzag! Zigzag! Zigzagoon! ” He steals Catch's bag of candy and flees outside the stadium.

"Thief! Come back here!" He's chasing this white raccoon with black stripes.

“Eeveeve.”

They chase the white raccoon with black stripes in the hallway.

In the stands, the students of Fluttershy are waiting for their comrade who is late.

“Catch still hasn't come back?”

"Not yet and the game will start soon."

“He has yet to be at the food stand and he doesn't know what to choose.”

"If so, he must have no problem."

The match referee arrives at the center of the stadium and begins to make the announcements.

“Stallions, mares, foals and creatures. Today you are going to witness an incredible spectacle. A match between the undefeated champion, I name Leon! ”

A brown stallion with purple hair and a big red cape is walking.

"His opponent, the expert with the dragon type ... Raihan!"

A second pony taking a selfie walks towards the center.

“Leon today your championship title will be mine.”

“A fight is never decided in advance, but I will do anything to protect my title.”

“Trainers, throw your Pokémon!”

Leon sends his Charizard while his opponent chooses his Duralgon.

“Steel Beam!” The metallic dragon shoots a ray of gray energy at its opponent.

“Charizard launches Flamethrower!” Charizard de Léon blows flames.

The two attacks neutralize each other, creating a large explosion.

The public is impressed by the shock wave created by the two attacks.

“I hope Catch Star will come back soon because the show is missing.”

Outside the stadium. The cyan foal and his brown fox chase the white raccoon with black stripes.

Zigzagoon bumped into a scientist who was passing by as if by chance.

“The Vow Star Piece!” The stone gives off a red light that surrounds the two Pokémon.

Their body grows to become gigantic. Eevee's appearance has changed, the fur around her neck has grown larger and surrounds her entire lower body.

“Zig?”

“Eeevaaaa!”

“Eevee!”

Dynamax Zigzagoon throws Max Strike on his opponent. He bumps into the brown canine.

“Eevee! Counterattack with Swift! ” The ability is not activated. “Huh, why isn't it working? ”

“In a Dynamax fight the abilities of the Pokémon change to Max attack.” The scientific pony explains.

"What abilities can your Eevee use?" The scientist questions the cyan foal.

“Swift, Shadow Ball and Veevee Volley.” Catch replied.

“Your Eevee can use Max Strike, Max Phantasm, and G-Max Cuddle.”

“Max attacks… Eevee throws Max Striker!”

The giant Eevee charges at the enemy. Zigzagoon touching Eevee's fur senses his urge to fight diminish.

(Um, we're touching Eevee's white hair, Zigzagoon seemed to be less hostile. I can use it to my advantage.)

“Eevee uses Max Strike!” The huge brown fox charges at the enemy.

Zigzagoon Galarian tries to resist his opponent. The impact inflicts enormous damage on the raccoon.

“Zigzagoon! ” Zigzagoon hits him with his paws but by touching his fur his aggressiveness decreases a bit.

“G-Max Cuddle!” His attack inflicts enormous damage on Zigzagoon.

His ability makes the enemy fall in love with him. Zigzagoon Galarian no longer wants to fight.

"Now! Max Phantasme!" Ghostly miasma surrounds the enemy and knocks them out.

Defeated, Zigzagoon returns to his normal size and continues to cuddle the Brown Fox.

“Eeevaaaaaaa !!!!” His cry echoes.

Meanwhile in the stadium. Leon and Raihon energized their Pokémon.

(A Gigantamax Eevee? Its trainer has to fight against a Dynamax Pokémon ...)

“Hey Leon! If you continue to be distracted you risk losing! ”Raihan says.

“… G-Max Wildfire!” Charizard de Leon sends his fiery wings to attack the enemy repeatedly.

Duraldon tries to resist the Wildfire attack but is eventually defeated and returns to his normal size.

“Winner Leon… Mr. Leon, where are you going?”

The champion flies on the back of Charizard out of the stadium. He observes a cyan colt with his Eevee which is growing back to small.

(Doesn't he have a Dynamax Band?)

Leon's Charizard lands near Catch Star and his Eevee.

"This Eevee is yours?"

“Yes, sir…” He ignores the name of the pony in front of him.

“Leon.”

"Are you the Equestria Pokemon Champion?"

"Yes it's me. Tell me little one, for you. What is your Eevee for you? ” It is curious to have the answer of the colt.

“Eevee is my friend and my first Pokémon. We have experienced a lot and made several encounters. We have a common goal, to become strong in order to become a Pokémon Master. "

His answer amazes the stallion with his red cape. He felt like seeing himself again when he was his age and smiling.

"I love your determination to make your dream come true."

“Thank you, Mr. Leon.”

“Eeveveevee!” The brown fox makes signs to say that he wants to fight against Leon's Charizard.

“I think Eevee is fighting my Charizard.”

Catch looks at his nodding brown canine Pokémon. Catch Star accepts the challenge.

Leon returns to the stadium on his back, his fiery orange lizard. He whispers a word to shelters. The Zigzagoon follows him and hides in the stands.

“Stallions, mares, foals and creatures, after this match. You are going to attend a second match, Mr. Leon will face a young trainer! ”