• Published 26th Aug 2012
  • 1,975 Views, 49 Comments

How I became an Equestrian - Raybony



A Nightmare of my own threatens to destroy the land of Equestria and my love. And me and the Mane 6 are the only ones that can stop it.

  • ...
13
 49
 1,975

Welcome Interrogation

As I enter into the library I notice the number of books that adorn the wall/shelves, even on the show there weren’t this many, there were even towers of books scatter across the floor.

As I scanned the room I notice Twilight going through some books while levitating another 3 around her.

“No, no, NO. There has to be a book about this.” She ramble as she went through another 2 books and putting them away.

“Hi Twilight, what you doing so stress?” Pinkie asked seen her friend in a craze state.

“Not now Pinkie, I felt a surge in magic this morning and it’s like nothing I felt before, I can’t find any books with a reference to this event and Spike is still with the Crusaders at their sleepover, so I can’t send a letter to the Princess telling her about this.” She responded quickly not taking her eyes off her research.

“But Twilight I met somepony new, and I think you would like to meet him.”

“Pinkie I don’t have time to...” Twilight stopped mid sentence as she looked at me, her eyes went as wide as saucer plates and her mouth hang open in aew.

“Um, hi nice to me...” I couldn’t finish as I was enveloped in a violet aura and thrown to one of the book shelves, with enough force to make some of the books to fall out.

“Ow, what are you doing?” I yelled at twilight as her magic push me harder to the shelve.

“Pinkie go get the girls and Spike, I think we may be in trouble here” Twilight told her without taking her eyes off me.

“But twilight, he isn’t dangerous, I showed him here and he is really nice and funny, even his name's funny.” Pinkie said trying to convince twilight that I was no threat.

“Pinkie, look at it, it isn’t a Pony, or a Griffin and I doubt it’s a Changeling, he doesn’t look like anything from this world, he could even be like Discord for all we know. Now go get the others while I keep it company.” Twilight told Pinkie, not wanting to take any risks as to what this being may be.

“But Twi ...” Twilight shot her a serious look, not wanting to discuss the issue any further. “O-ok Twi, I’ll be back soon.” With that she ran out of the door to get everyone else.

After Pinkie had left Twilight turn back to me, making sure that I wouldn’t try anything, she cast a spell which put me in shackles to the shelve.

“What are you and what are your intensions?” Twilight asked wanting to get answers.

“I’m a human, and I have no intensions to harm anyone, if thats what you mean. Now if you could just let me explain I could tel...” I was silence with Twilight casting a silence spell.

“I don’t want to hear any of what you got to say unless I want to hear. Now, if you really are what you say you are, then tell me how did you get to Equestria?”

She release her magic on my mouth to let me answer her question.

“I had set camp outside of the town, I woke up this morning here and Pinkie found me” I answer her, not wanting to test her by saying anymore.

“Thats a lie, this morning I felt a magic surge and later some being appears, coincidence I doubt it” She said with a small grin on her face.

“Well want don’t you try me, I’m sure you have a lie telling spell.” I told her quickly not wanting her to silence me again.

“Why would I..., I mean it’s not like I don’t...” She trailed off not sure why had this creature suggested something like this, unless it was really telling the truth.

“Well are you going to do it or not? I’m sure this shackles are not being held in place by your magic, what stops you from making a simple lie telling spell?” I asked her, pretty sure she would do it as she likes to prove things the best possible way.

“Ok, but if you are lying I can tell, even the best liars fail to pass this spell” With a faint glow on her horn I was enveloped in the same violet aura like before. “Now let’s do this again, did you really wake up on the camp that you say you made last night?”

"Well yes and no" The aura around me started shining a bright colour of itself. “What does that mean?” I asked with concern, not wanting that it meant that I had lied, when I had told the truth.

“That meant that you were telling the truth, but what did you mean by no?"

"You see, you were right about me not being from Equestria, I'm actually from another world."

"And where exactly is this world called?" She asked determined to get an answer for everything.

"It's called Earth but can we get back to the interrogation? I think you would like to have more inportant questions answer."

"Very well, so you are a human, are there any more of you?” she answer me with a calmer voice.

“Yes there are but not with me in Equestria, I was camping alone last night and woke up here” I told her, the same shine came from the aura like last time.

“Ok then, do you know anypony else here apart from me and Pinkie?, the last thing I want is the whole town to be in a panic.”

“No, no I don’t” When I said that the aura around me darkened before going back to normal. “What?”

“So you have meet somepony else, who is it and why did you lied about it?” Her voice coming back to the aggressive one.

“But-but it’s true, I haven’t met anyone else apart from you and Pinkie, not even a Griffin or Changelings” The aura shone brightly this time, which confused both of us.

“What? How is that even possible?” She stayed silence for a few moments before something pop in her mind. “Do you know anypony else by some other way?”

“Well, its kind of a complicated story and I don’t think...” before I could finish the door to the library burst open letting in the rest of the mane 6 and Spike.

“We’re all here Twi, now what in tarnations did you allneedus...for.” Applejackwas wide eye as the rest of the others at what they were seen, in front of them shackled to the shelve was a tall creature with no coat and had a really short mane.

“Um Twillight, care to tell us all what’s that thing on yer wall?” Applejack asked a little worried as to what this creature was.

“I’m not too sure myself but he says he is a human, but I think we better contact Princess Celestia, she’ll know what to do” Twilight said as she started writing the letter.

“But Twilight I told he is not evil and he has I name, don’t you Luishy?” Pinkie said with one of her big smiles. 'Luishy, really? Already being here less than 30 minutes and already she gives me a nickname?'

“I don’t care Pinkie we don’t know anything about him, but at least he doesn’t have bad intensions. Spike send this letter to the Princess quickly”

“On it Twi.” Spike said as he took a deep breath and exhale a small green flame which burned the letter, sending it to Canterlot.

“Can somepony explain to me what is going on? All I know it’s that Pinkie came to my house and yell at me about something important at twilight’s place, now when we get here we find a whatever it is shackled to the wall.” Rainbow dash exclaimed trying to understand the situation.

“Well this ‘human’ supposedly comes from another world and somehow waked up her. Our only hope is that the Princess can send him back.”

“If ther is one thing to say about him is that he is so strange, not to mention his choice in fashion.” Rarity said as she inspected me from a distance not wanting to get too near.

“Please Rarity this is what humans in a daily basis may wear, it’s totally different to what you...” I stopped there, realizing what I have just said.

“How do you know my name?” Rarity asked surprised now a little scared of me.

“Um well I...”

“Spit it out, or I’ll make you regret ever coming here.” Came a angry Rainbow Dash.

Before I could say anything a bright light engulfed the room blinding everyone in the room. When the light died down right in front of all of us was Princess Celestia and Luna.